Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,121 members, 7,814,937 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:14 AM

Jonathan’s Phd Certificate Authentic — UNIPORT - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Jonathan’s Phd Certificate Authentic — UNIPORT (37470 Views)

Jonathan’s Phd Irrelevant To Governance – Prof. Esiemokhai / President Jonathan’s Phd Certificate Authentic — UNIPORT / PDP Trolls Copy N Paste Here Jonathan's Phd Thesis N Research Work(s) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jonathan’s Phd Certificate Authentic — UNIPORT by Jesusloveyou: 10:54am On Jan 25, 2015
stexsy:
why are u disgracing ursef? Without submiting n defending ur thesis, u cant get ur cert, so which thesis again?
that is why he is not a phd holder,he did not submit his thesis.
Re: Jonathan’s Phd Certificate Authentic — UNIPORT by lagdmark(m): 11:02am On Jan 25, 2015
BUHARI HAS BEEN OVER RECYCLED IN NIGERIA POLITICS WITHOUT SUCCESS ,HE SHOULD BE STORED AWAY IN THE FARMLANDS

1 Like

Re: Jonathan’s Phd Certificate Authentic — UNIPORT by Jesusloveyou: 11:04am On Jan 25, 2015
a2personal2013:

But they all had their correct academic certificates. Please let the old soldier show us his certificate.
but gej has not show us his certificate as president.buhari wil show his certificate on may 29.
Re: Jonathan’s Phd Certificate Authentic — UNIPORT by Firefire(m): 11:05am On Jan 25, 2015
Enemies of Dr. Goodluck Jonathan shall be disgrace by fire...

Nigerians behold your president:

Dr. Goodluck Ebele Azikiwe Jonathan (2011 - 2019)

2 Likes

Re: Jonathan’s Phd Certificate Authentic — UNIPORT by onatisi(m): 11:07am On Jan 25, 2015
Arysexy:
[s][/s]

Go to uniport library, register and browse for his thesis.

Meanwhile ur illiterate apc candidate does not have a common wasc.

Check d ladder He needs to climb before He catches up with GEJ educationaly.

WASC>B.SC > M.SC > PHD.

Only a daft animal will vote for buhari, I am ashamed of some south west people that pride themselves as d educated people in Nigeria yet are supporting a nonentity to lead us Just bc d vp candidate is yoruba. Height of tribal politics and hypocrisy.
bros abeg remove the south west from this nonsense called buhari. I have said this so many times ,apc is not a pan yoruba group ,and the interest of apc isn't the interest of the yoruba race and lastly apc isn't the mouthpiece of the yoruba race. Apc is just one of the many political parties in nigeria and even their stronghold on the south west is fast weakening with each election , they no longer dictate the pace of things in many yoruba states. Already they have lost 2 states to pdp and they will still drop more states in the coming election.apc intererst or views is different from that of yorubas . Apc is on its own agenda .

3 Likes

Re: Jonathan’s Phd Certificate Authentic — UNIPORT by GoldHorse(m): 11:16am On Jan 25, 2015
Certificate no be sense! This has been proven beyond reasonable doubt.

1 Like

Re: Jonathan’s Phd Certificate Authentic — UNIPORT by San2ski(m): 11:27am On Jan 25, 2015
goldman777:
jonathan is a certified animal keeper and has no bizness managing humanbeings in aso rock or are nigerians zoo.animals,this is simply a case of misplaced priorities thatz why he is so clueless,can a qualified accounted suddenly do the job of a surgeon what u get is casualties that is what jonathan has done to nigeria.lets not b decieved by paper and come to terms wit reality jonathan is not the man to move nigeria forward and is not qualified to do so.prof osinbanjo and buhari all d way both trained in areas of national security,economics and law this people are qualified to move a growing nation like nigeria forward lets all open our eyes to reality this febuari 14

From ur comment, it needs a professional zoo keeper to manage you. because you'll always need antirabbies injections.

1 Like

Re: Jonathan’s Phd Certificate Authentic — UNIPORT by Tonnierichy(m): 11:32am On Jan 25, 2015
Dumbass nigga

1 Like

Re: Jonathan’s Phd Certificate Authentic — UNIPORT by LouisVanGaal(m): 11:34am On Jan 25, 2015
hubreality:
It took him weeks after mounted pressure by Nigerians for him to lead by example after the affidavit lies didn't hold before showing us the dagbo certificate oh statement of result...

Not until Buhari present his WAEC Certificate if he had any, and not forged statement of results. He and cohorts should be ashamed of themselves!

Mr Corruption personified shouting Change! Inkwanfetence and will fight Kwaruption! grin

He can't be president of this great country, Nigeria in this 21st century! tongue
I don't join issues with kids...what's d guarantee that if I give u a sound defence, u won't be recycling wastes for me as questionsundecided
Re: Jonathan’s Phd Certificate Authentic — UNIPORT by San2ski(m): 11:38am On Jan 25, 2015
ccollins:
doesn't matter, could still be forged

And Buhari couldn't forge a mere WAEC cert?
That shows that Goodluck is Hips, Head and Shoulders above Buhari in every ramification.
This just convinced me. I must vote

3 Likes

Re: Jonathan’s Phd Certificate Authentic — UNIPORT by porka: 11:39am On Jan 25, 2015
spott:
So Jonathan’s alma mater is defending him, Buhari's alma mater was also defending him, some people were complaining. #SaiBuhari #cluelessGEJ #IHaveDecided

Uniport didn't re-award/re-issue the certificates after 20 years.

It simply rose to the occasion by issuing a statement. Plus, Mr. Jonathan duly submitted his certificates for verification.

See why the two defense are not the same?

BTW, The Punch should similarly reach-out to Cambridge under the public interest doctrine and extricate a similar response.

1 Like

Re: Jonathan’s Phd Certificate Authentic — UNIPORT by porka: 11:42am On Jan 25, 2015
GoldHorse:
Certificate no be sense! This has been proven beyond reasonable doubt.

Minimum qualification is required for political contest in Nigeria.

This is written in black on white in our laws.

1 Like

Re: Jonathan’s Phd Certificate Authentic — UNIPORT by San2ski(m): 11:44am On Jan 25, 2015
niceguy3:
. Take a look at ur name '' MADCOW''. U re really a mad cow. So tell me can ur father who is a poor farmer speak good English? Mad cow.

GEJ TILL ......... Any of ur family member become a graduate.
grin grin
Re: Jonathan’s Phd Certificate Authentic — UNIPORT by deloon(m): 11:49am On Jan 25, 2015
Many of the comments on this thread are ridiculous.
Re: Jonathan’s Phd Certificate Authentic — UNIPORT by PhockPhockMan: 12:02pm On Jan 25, 2015
listenersky:
Sooo?even with video evidence that Jonathan sat for all his exams in Uniport, I will still vote Buhari
Illiterate must surely vote illiterate na.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Jonathan’s Phd Certificate Authentic — UNIPORT by GoldHorse(m): 12:03pm On Jan 25, 2015
porka:

Minimum qualification is required for political contest in Nigeria.

This is written in black on white in our laws.

I'm not arguing That. Just saying That the world has more millionaire and billionaire who are drop outs than PhD holders who are. And also we have some PhD holders that have No single clue about their present job description. They are just "going with flow"!
Re: Jonathan’s Phd Certificate Authentic — UNIPORT by Truckpusher(m): 12:04pm On Jan 25, 2015
PhockPhockMan:
Illiterate must surely vote illiterate na.
Birds of the same feather flocks together they say. grin

2 Likes

Re: Jonathan’s Phd Certificate Authentic — UNIPORT by ceejayluv(m): 12:10pm On Jan 25, 2015
edey2real:
Can UNIPORT please do us a favour by showing us his thesis so that we can move on. Can someone gets a PhD without thesis.

UNIPORT show us his thesis.
Bulllshit.... Is the thesis a requirement by inec?

2 Likes

Re: Jonathan’s Phd Certificate Authentic — UNIPORT by pitoski(m): 12:11pm On Jan 25, 2015
Finally some pple will STFU. GEJ till 2019

2 Likes

Re: Jonathan’s Phd Certificate Authentic — UNIPORT by unongu(m): 12:12pm On Jan 25, 2015
jayseehe:
If you want to make front page, open a thread that will favour GEJ's campaign and see it make front page at the speed of light
My thoughts exactly! I did a posting yesterday (saturday) on Gen. Gusau's defence of Buhari and... it is still lingering in the politics section ever after accumulating over 2500 views and close to a hundred post!!!

Has nairaland been politicized? Is nairaland a campaign hub for GEJ?

Oluwaseun Osewa, Mods, please answer!
Re: Jonathan’s Phd Certificate Authentic — UNIPORT by pitoski(m): 12:12pm On Jan 25, 2015
ceejayluv:

Bulllshit.... Is the thesis a requirement by inec?

dont mind him.

1 Like

Re: Jonathan’s Phd Certificate Authentic — UNIPORT by PhockPhockMan: 12:16pm On Jan 25, 2015
Truckpusher:
Birds of the same feather flocks together they say. grin
Yeaa.

1 Like

Re: Jonathan’s Phd Certificate Authentic — UNIPORT by Shaw007(m): 12:17pm On Jan 25, 2015
jmaine:

It's not even up to five years self so quit your whines, if his 4 years is frustrating to you, it's not the same with me and millions of other hard working Nigerians who believe that waiting for the gov't to spoon feed us is an exercise in futility.

The insurgency in the North was fueled by vested interests and right now the beast they nurtured has gotten out of hands.
oh, interesting!! That's what this is all about! As long as you get your daily bread, all the rest "unhardworking" people can go and die right? As long as the priviledged ones remains priviledged!! The rest of the 61% of the Nigerian population who live below 1 dollar are not important, very nice.

The insurgency in the North is nothing more than a reflection of jonathan's weakness and inability to fight terror! I don't know who is fueling it and at this stage its not more important than the president taking huge steps in fighting it. Which he has proven he can't do, so if he couldn't do it in the last 5yrs, he won't do it in the next four, what is he head of the military for?

To Negotiate with terrorists and appoint corrupt people and show mercy to terror?
Re: Jonathan’s Phd Certificate Authentic — UNIPORT by packagerz: 12:19pm On Jan 25, 2015
Let's forgets abt certificate or paper,we need need change my sis or bro,no time,naija suppose don move pass dis level,look@ libya,ghana,benin republic and all..we need change.forget all dis nonsense.me tiya ooo.let's try change and if e no pay us den we cum bk to pdp.
Re: Jonathan’s Phd Certificate Authentic — UNIPORT by airex(m): 12:19pm On Jan 25, 2015
Imanuelle:

Thesis, thesis, thesis,

Did buhari publish the letter/essay he wrote during his WASC English exam?

As if you can even comprehend what is written in GEJs thesis.
Don't mind them. Some of them don't even know what d 'thesis' is all about! Fools

2 Likes

Re: Jonathan’s Phd Certificate Authentic — UNIPORT by PhockPhockMan: 12:27pm On Jan 25, 2015
ilugunboy:

Why can't some of you take criticism in good fate.....why call people bastard. Did anyone call you a bastard for requesting for GMB certificate ?

If GEJ like....he should pack all the certificates from Uniport....He is just not good enough to continue and I'm not voting for him!
Last I checked, you've only one vote.

3 Likes

Re: Jonathan’s Phd Certificate Authentic — UNIPORT by stexsy(m): 12:28pm On Jan 25, 2015
Jesusloveyou:
that is why he is not a phd holder,he did not submit his thesis.
and they gave him his cert which was shown to d world in just 24hrs of nigerians demanding for it. It took one man like dat 3 months to show us his fake fake wateva.

1 Like

Re: Jonathan’s Phd Certificate Authentic — UNIPORT by Truckpusher(m): 12:29pm On Jan 25, 2015
PhockPhockMan:
Yet dude keep feeling like INEC and Jega at the same time. grin

2 Likes

Re: Jonathan’s Phd Certificate Authentic — UNIPORT by Truckpusher(m): 12:30pm On Jan 25, 2015
stexsy:
and they gave him his cert which was shown to d world in just 24hrs of nigerians demanding for it. It took one man like dat 3 months to show us his fake fake wateva.
You mean the incorruptible general that gave us an oluwole version ? cheesy

3 Likes

Re: Jonathan’s Phd Certificate Authentic — UNIPORT by Nobody: 12:31pm On Jan 25, 2015
PhockPhockMan:

Yes..I have one.....and just like millions of Nigerians that have overcome hate..old prejudice...desire for vegeance and phobia for Islam...I will use it to cast my vote against incompetence as epitomized to by GEJ.
Re: Jonathan’s Phd Certificate Authentic — UNIPORT by stexsy(m): 12:35pm On Jan 25, 2015
Truckpusher:
You mean the incorruptible general that gave us an oluwole version ? cheesy
e fit be o....lolzzzzz

1 Like

Re: Jonathan’s Phd Certificate Authentic — UNIPORT by balogun12345: 12:39pm On Jan 25, 2015
GREETINGS TO THE GENERAL PUBLIC
NIGERIA CUSTOMS AUTHORIZED SALES OF CARS(BATCH B)
CALL THE MARKETING DEPARTMENT OFFICE LINE
OFFICER BALOGUN ON 08092205545...(+234)
NIGERIA CUSTOMS (NATIONAL AUTHORIZED CAR AUCTIONS/SALES) FOR 2014-2015
TO BUY CALL THE MARKETING DEPARTMENT OFFICE BALOGUN LINE 08092205545-WE HAVE
DIRECT TOKUNBO CARS FOR SALE AT CHEAPER PRICES.
These cars were seized by government officials at border and the
time duration given to the owners to claim their cars has elapse so
they are been sold in a give away price at very affordable prices to
place an order of your choice call the maketing department
FIRST HAND CARS FOR NATIONAL AUCTION/SALES AT AFFORDABLE
PRICES,INTERESTED BUYERS SHOULD CONTACT IN CHARGE OFFICER BALOGUN ON
08092205545,WE HAVE COMPETENT DRIVERS TO MAKE DELIVERY
NATIONWIDE.MODEL/YEAR OF MANUFACTURE..........1999 t0 2014
INTERIOR..........LEATHER AND FABRIC
AC..........CHILLING FACTORY AC
WHEEL..........GOOD TYRE, ALLOY WHEEL
TO BUY,HEAD OFFICE COMMAND ZONE 1 WAREHOUSE,BADAGRY EXPRESS WAY/COTONOU/SEME BORDER AND FOR DELIVERY/SHIPPING/CLEARANCE/CONTAINERS.
NOTE-ALL CARS ARE TESTED OK, WITH MONEY BACK GUARANTEE
WE HAVE DIRECT TOKUNBOR/BEGIUM/COTONOU CARS VERY CLEAN,BRAND NEW CARS,THE CARS ARE OF VARIOUS MAKES AND SPECS.
RANGING FROM JAPANESE TO AMERICAN,GERMAN,
SALE AT CHEAPER PRICES CALL SEME BORDER OFFICE NUMBERS- OFFICER BALOGUN ON 08092205545 COMMANDANT MARKETING DEPARTMENT..
CALL FOR MORE DETAILS...PLEASE NOTE SALES CLOSING SOON THE NIGERIA CUSTOM SERVICE AUCTION MARKET NOW OPEN FOR INDIVIDUALS & DEALERS.
THEY ARE SEIZED AND IMPOUNDED CARS DUE TO ILLEGAL IMPORTATION AND LICENSING AS THE VARIOUS IMPORTERS HAVE REFUSED TO COME FOR THE CLAIMS BEFORE THE EXPIRED PERIOD.
THE NIGERIA CUSTOM SERVICE HAVE DECIDED TO SELL THEM OUT AT GIVE AWAY PRICES TO CLEAR THE SPACE IN OUR OFFICE FOR THE YEAR ALL BUYERS SHOULD
NOTE THAT BUYING OF NIGERIA AUCTION VEHICLES HAS NO COMPLICATIONS,
SINCE ALL THE NECESSARY DOCUMENTS WILL BE HANDED OVER TO CUSTOMERS BY THE DELIVERY
NOTE: Offer Valid While Stock Last; Money back guarantee .THANKS FOR YOUR PATRONAGE.,.,...

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

3 Parties Call For Cancellation Of Rivers Election Results / Photo Of Nigerian Soldiers Training In Europe / 2023: I’ve Flagged Off APC Campaigns With My 4 Wives, 28 Children - Doguwa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.