Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,286 members, 7,815,488 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:13 PM

Jonathan’s Phd Certificate Authentic — UNIPORT - Politics (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Jonathan’s Phd Certificate Authentic — UNIPORT (37489 Views)

Jonathan’s Phd Irrelevant To Governance – Prof. Esiemokhai / President Jonathan’s Phd Certificate Authentic — UNIPORT / PDP Trolls Copy N Paste Here Jonathan's Phd Thesis N Research Work(s) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jonathan’s Phd Certificate Authentic — UNIPORT by shizzle11(m): 12:44pm On Jan 25, 2015
Missy89:
THESIS NKO?
inside ur mama yansh

3 Likes

Re: Jonathan’s Phd Certificate Authentic — UNIPORT by jmaine: 12:49pm On Jan 25, 2015
Shaw007:
oh, interesting!! That's what this is all about! As long as you get your daily bread, all the rest "unhardworking" people can go and die right? As long as the priviledged ones remains priviledged!! [s]The rest of the 61% of the Nigerian population who live below 1 dollar are not important, very nice[/s].

The insurgency in the North is nothing more than a reflection of jonathan's weakness and inability to fight terror! I don't know who is fueling it and at this stage its not more important than the president taking huge steps in fighting it. Which he has proven he can't do, so if he couldn't do it in the last 5yrs, he won't do it in the next four, what is he head of the military for?

To Negotiate with terrorists and appoint corrupt people and show mercy to terror?

The bold rightt here nullifies all points you tried to raise. Repeating the same faulty mantra won't do you any good and besides, where were you when the APC and Buhari were busy advocating that Amnesty should be granted to BH and that the Army shouldn't be killing BH.

Former Head of Military Ruler and Chieftain of the Congress for Progressive Change, CPC, Major General Muhammadu Buhari has asked the Federal Government to stop the clampdown of Boko Haram insurgents, saying Niger Delta Militants were never killed or properties belonging to them destroyed.

http://pointblanknews.com/pbn/exclusive/stop-killing-boko-haram-members-buhari-tells-fg/

1 Like

Re: Jonathan’s Phd Certificate Authentic — UNIPORT by PhockPhockMan: 12:50pm On Jan 25, 2015
goldman777:
jonathan is a certified animal keeper and has no bizness managing humanbeings in aso rock or are nigerians zoo.animals,this is simply a case of misplaced priorities thatz why he is so clueless,can a qualified accounted suddenly do the job of a surgeon what u get is casualties that is what jonathan has done to nigeria.lets not b decieved by paper and come to terms wit reality jonathan is not the man to move nigeria forward and is not qualified to do so.prof osinbanjo and buhari all d way both trained in areas of national security,economics and law this people are qualified to move a growing nation like nigeria forward lets all open our eyes to reality this febuari 14
Have you seen how foolish you are. But want an army general to rule over us, is Nigeria a military Barrack?

2 Likes

Re: Jonathan’s Phd Certificate Authentic — UNIPORT by InglishTeechar(m): 12:57pm On Jan 25, 2015
wirinet:
Can Uniport clarify the Phd thesis question also? Where can we find a copy of Jonathan's Phd thesis and any other academic publication her wrote while at uniport?

Why are you so daft? person shit you dey ask wether the shit dey smell...mumu
Re: Jonathan’s Phd Certificate Authentic — UNIPORT by melvin0004(m): 1:00pm On Jan 25, 2015
chukwudi44:

Who cares about your almajiri vote? They didn't stop him in 2011,neither will they do in 2015
correct man.God bless ur family.

1 Like

Re: Jonathan’s Phd Certificate Authentic — UNIPORT by InglishTeechar(m): 1:08pm On Jan 25, 2015
goldman777:
jonathan is a certified animal keeper and has no bizness managing humanbeings in aso rock or are nigerians zoo.animals,this is simply a case of misplaced priorities thatz why he is so clueless,can a qualified accounted suddenly do the job of a surgeon what u get is casualties that is what jonathan has done to nigeria.lets not b decieved by paper and come to terms wit reality jonathan is not the man to move nigeria forward and is not qualified to do so.prof osinbanjo and buhari all d way both trained in areas of national security,economics and law this people are qualified to move a growing nation like nigeria forward lets all open our eyes to reality this febuari 14

Why are you so daft? It is evident from your comment that you think like an animal, it is people like you that need someone like GEJ who studied zoology should rule over because you behave like an animal like most Nigerians do.

Let me school you a bit...the office of the president doesnt require any particular course of study, as long as you fulfil the minimum requirement...in this case the School Cert then you can contest an election to be president. This is why it is called an election and not a job interview, mumu.

1 Like

Re: Jonathan’s Phd Certificate Authentic — UNIPORT by Nobody: 1:14pm On Jan 25, 2015
Jesusloveyou:
with his thesis,we can know if he complete [/b]his phd,[b]beside is a shame on uniport,by producing illiterate gej and pej,they are fake graduate,they should go and write jamb again.

You are referring to someone with many degrees as an illiterate. In your quest to cast aspersions, you have unwittingly exposed yourself in a simple sentence with several grammatical errors.

2 Likes

Re: Jonathan’s Phd Certificate Authentic — UNIPORT by Nobody: 1:19pm On Jan 25, 2015
airex:
Don't mind them. Some of them don't even know what d 'thesis' is all about! Fools

Sometimes I end up seeming like a GEJ supporter, all because some people refuse to apply common sense, how can anybody even think 'thesis' even after seeing an Almighty copy of the certificate.

Na wah oh.

1 Like

Re: Jonathan’s Phd Certificate Authentic — UNIPORT by daddynasa: 1:23pm On Jan 25, 2015
MadCow1:

grin

Don't you feel reetarded for not being able to spot sacarsm? grin
madcow my guy. e go stil tay ooo. abeg format ur 1kb brain or insert. ur techno 8gig e go really help ur tinking
Re: Jonathan’s Phd Certificate Authentic — UNIPORT by listenersky: 1:23pm On Jan 25, 2015
PhockPhockMan:
Illiterate must surely vote illiterate na.
yes o,I agree with you professor
Re: Jonathan’s Phd Certificate Authentic — UNIPORT by Descartes: 1:27pm On Jan 25, 2015
barcanista:
When you go get sense? Are you not ashamed that with all your "educational qualifications" you still have intellectual defect? What is "Oluwole" in an official document? How logical is it that someone without secondary school training will be admitted into the War College of the United States? Abeg talk sense if you must quote me. You are better than this
Really? I have of recent found out that your so-called "intelligence" you have exhibited so far on this forum has been eroded by your support for a "Toronto" General with a doctored certificate that made you not to understand that there is huge difference between the names "Mohammed Buhari" and "Muhammadu Buhari". Shame!!!

1 Like

Re: Jonathan’s Phd Certificate Authentic — UNIPORT by Sajio(m): 1:30pm On Jan 25, 2015
bigmo1:
GEJ's Uniport phd shows how poor the quality of Education obtainable in uniport is. Prof Akin Oyebode of Unilag said Jonathan is a disgrace to phd holders. Only in uniport can imbeciles like GEJ get a Phd.
... And what has the so called Prof achieved? or howhas. his prof improve Nigeria education?... In Wole Soyinka's voice, Look at this Nigeria made prof ooh what does he know abour leadership.. Gej till 2019, Continual we stand oooh
Re: Jonathan’s Phd Certificate Authentic — UNIPORT by 989900: 1:40pm On Jan 25, 2015
“You know I am not very happy with Nigeria. I have made that very clear on many occasions. Yes, Nigeria stood by us more than any nation, but you let yourselves down, and Africa and the black race very badly. Your leaders have no respect for their people. They believe that their personal interests are the interests of the people. They take people’s resources and turn it into personal wealth. . .
There is a level of poverty in Nigeria that should be unacceptable. I cannot understand why Nigerians are not more angry [hungry] than they are.
. . . You should encourage leaders to emerge who will not confuse public office with sources of making personal wealth. Corrupt people do not make good leaders. . ." --Mandela.
Re: Jonathan’s Phd Certificate Authentic — UNIPORT by Nobody: 1:46pm On Jan 25, 2015
WE WONT FORGET:

Re: Jonathan’s Phd Certificate Authentic — UNIPORT by Nobody: 1:48pm On Jan 25, 2015
brixton:
some people need to follow this simple example!

Haba! Jonathan!

JUst for protesting fuel price hike. God will surely HARSHLY punish you more AT THE RIGHT TIME.

Re: Jonathan’s Phd Certificate Authentic — UNIPORT by Nobody: 2:00pm On Jan 25, 2015
Descartes:
Really? I have of recent found out that your so-called "intelligence" you have been exhited so far on this forum has been eroded by your support for a "Toronto" General with a doctored certificate that made you not to understand that there is huge difference between the names "Mohammed Buhari" and "Muhammadu Buhari". Shame!!!
Who is Muhammed Buhari and Who is Muhammadu Buhari? Buhari since time immemorial positioned that he completed his Secondary Education in 1961, his WAEC number was given, his classmates and school mates are speaking up. How many Buharis finished school in 1961 in the same College? If you have common sense, you won't be saying this because there is no was that there can be any coincidence of "impersonating" Muhammed Buhari. It becomes more pathetic considering that Muhammadu is the Hausa way of writing Muhammed. We have Ibraheem and Ibrahim. That I used Ibraheem in my high school and switched to Ibrahim in my later years does not make me an impostor or fake. Sometimes, you need to wade of your closet bigotry and set a good example. Common sense should never be relegated in all you do. Your certificates doesn't make you an intellectual, your reasoning ability does. #Grow Up madam/oga
Re: Jonathan’s Phd Certificate Authentic — UNIPORT by ccollins(m): 2:02pm On Jan 25, 2015
jmaine:

The bold rightt here nullifies all points you tried to raise. Repeating the same faulty mantra won't do you any good and besides, where were you when the APC and Buhari were busy advocating that Amnesty should be granted to BH and that the Army shouldn't be killing BH.

http://pointblanknews.com/pbn/exclusive/stop-killing-boko-haram-members-buhari-tells-fg/
we just asked for a simple PhD thesis and you are here talking tales by moonlight
Re: Jonathan’s Phd Certificate Authentic — UNIPORT by Descartes: 2:15pm On Jan 25, 2015
@Barcanista, do you still remember the issue of the names : "Evans Enwerem" and "Evan Enwerem"?Hahahaha

1 Like

Re: Jonathan’s Phd Certificate Authentic — UNIPORT by jmaine: 2:21pm On Jan 25, 2015
ccollins:
we just asked for a simple PhD thesis and you are here talking tales by moonlight

And nairaland is the right place to demand for it even after his school has directed you on what to do.

Meanwhile, when is your principal releasing his common WASC certificate to the public ?

2 Likes

Re: Jonathan’s Phd Certificate Authentic — UNIPORT by Jesusloveyou: 2:24pm On Jan 25, 2015
joeboy03:

You are referring to someone with many degrees as an illiterate. In your quest to cast aspersions, you have unwittingly exposed yourself in a simple sentence with several grammatical errors.
thank God,i can't have such fake phd without thesis,an illiterate is better than u and uniport that is defending such fake and unpleasant phd without thesis,d same uniport award bsc to pej,shame on uniport.buhari till gej and pej write jamb again,their admission is even fake.
Re: Jonathan’s Phd Certificate Authentic — UNIPORT by cuteboy2: 2:25pm On Jan 25, 2015
wirinet:
Can Uniport clarify the Phd thesis question also? Where can we find a copy of Jonathan's Phd thesis and any other academic publication her wrote while at uniport?

"her wrote"?

If you are questioning someone's academic credentials, you should at least make sure your basic English is up to scratch.
Now can we put a stop to this certificate shenanigans and refocus on real issues facing this country?

Just to check, if you are so interested in GEJ's PhD thesis, have you bothered to visit Uniport Postgraduate School or the University Library?
From what I know, all PhD theses are usually well preserved in universities archives. Take a trip to Uniport or write to the University Registrar or Dean Postgraduate School, and clear or confirm your doubts as the case maybe.

Do share the outcome of your investigation with us.

1 Like

Re: Jonathan’s Phd Certificate Authentic — UNIPORT by Eluwilussit(m): 2:28pm On Jan 25, 2015
bigmo1:
GEJ's Uniport phd shows how poor the quality of Education obtainable in uniport is. Prof Akin Oyebode of Unilag said Jonathan is a disgrace to phd holders. Only in uniport can imbeciles like GEJ get a Phd.

I thought some people were crying yesterday because someone called Buhari's daughter a hoe and here you are, calling the president of Nigeria an slowpoke. Double standard is corruption.

1 Like

Re: Jonathan’s Phd Certificate Authentic — UNIPORT by Descartes: 2:32pm On Jan 25, 2015
@Barcanista, Enwerem did not hold the post of President of the Nigerian Senate for very long. A Nigerian Senate committee began investigating Enwerem for allegations of corruption in 1999. The allegations against Enwerem alleged that he falsified his name, and caused a controversy as to whether Enwerem's actual real name was Evan or Evans.[1] Enwerem was removed from office on November 18, 1999, in an ouster spearheaded by allies of Chuba Okadigbo.[1] However, though removed as President of the Senate, Enwerem remained a member of the Senate until 2003.[1] Okadigbo, Enwerem's rival and successor as President of the Senate, was in turn removed from office on August 8, 2000.[1] Following Okadigbo's 2000 ouster, Enwerem
briefly expressed interest in again
assuming the presidency of the
Senate. However, Enwerem
withdrew from the race in favor of
Senator Adolphus Wabara at the shadow election conducted by PDP Senators in Senate Hearing Room One.[1] Enwerem ultimately served as a Nigerian Senator from 1999 until 2003 before leaving office.[1] According to news reports,
Enwerem expressed an interest in
"good laws" whose "ripple effects
on the populace would be wide, sweeping and enduring."[1] From Wikipaedia page.

1 Like

Re: Jonathan’s Phd Certificate Authentic — UNIPORT by Nobody: 2:34pm On Jan 25, 2015
Descartes:
@Barcanista, do you still remember the issue of the names : "Evans Enwerem" and "Evan Enwerem"?Hahahaha
That is not the issue here, they have no relationship. I remember the Evan and Evans Enwerem name scandal. Evans Enwerem was convicted by a court in 1960. The then Senate President said that "Evans" was his twin brother and has long died, not him. He said his name is Evan. His case can be likened to James Onanefe Ibori. Who was convicted but denied that the Ibori wasn't him. Both guys defence didn't sell.
Buhari's case is different. #Think logically
Re: Jonathan’s Phd Certificate Authentic — UNIPORT by jonuel1(m): 2:36pm On Jan 25, 2015
bigmo1:

...A status you and generations after you will never dream of attaining. Its not an insult o!

1 Like

Re: Jonathan’s Phd Certificate Authentic — UNIPORT by Descartes: 2:37pm On Jan 25, 2015
barcanista:
That is not the issue here, they have no relationship. I remember the Evan and Evans Enwerem name scandal. Evans Enwerem was convicted by a court in 1960. The then Senate President said that "Evans" was his twin brother and has long died, not him. He said his name is Evan. His case can be likened to James Onanefe Ibori. Who was convicted but denied that the Ibori wasn't him. Both guys defence didn't sell.
I laugh in Djiboutu...grin

1 Like

Re: Jonathan’s Phd Certificate Authentic — UNIPORT by jonuel1(m): 2:38pm On Jan 25, 2015
jorlons:
Shey Jonathan don give the Registrar shekpe drink. ALL THIS NA MANY MANY TALK JUST SHOW US THE FORKING THESIS.

Even if all the past VC's including the present one say he get am na dem sabi. We nor want vouching we want full proof hard copy of the THESIS period abi he lost am for bear parlour or gutter which one.

#GEJShowUrThesisPeriod

No THESIS = MAGOMAGO =FAKE PHD = CORRUPTION = BLOODY OGOGORO LIAR = PERJURY = KIRIKIRI PRISON.

President deceiving people (PDP)

Your post qualifies you...

1 Like

Re: Jonathan’s Phd Certificate Authentic — UNIPORT by Jesusloveyou: 2:39pm On Jan 25, 2015
PhockPhockMan:
Have you seen how foolish you are. But want an army general to rule over us, is Nigeria a military Barrack?
can zoologist fight boko ragtag?we need economist,financial and business managers,lawyers and political scientist etc.or army to tame boko ragtag.
Re: Jonathan’s Phd Certificate Authentic — UNIPORT by Nobody: 2:40pm On Jan 25, 2015
@Descartes you need to read other sources.
1. Enwerem wasn't removed because of his name scandal, he was removed because he wasn't liked by a powerful click in the PDP caucus of the Senate led by Sen Chuba Okadigbo, his brother. He was a big flop as SP and Obj's boy.

2. He survived the first impeachment attempt. It has nothing to do with his name scandal. The name scandal even bothers on criminal record. It is similar to James Onanefe Ibori scandal.

3. You musnt bring tribalism into everything. Shun bigotry.
barcanista:
Re: Jonathan’s Phd Certificate Authentic — UNIPORT by capip120(m): 2:42pm On Jan 25, 2015
wirinet:

Those who liked your post na people around them I dey pity cos it just confirmed that there are seventy three people who are bereft of ideas like you. you should go to the US college where Buhari obtained his diploma certificate to show you the questions he took for English language.

1 Like

Re: Jonathan’s Phd Certificate Authentic — UNIPORT by wirinet(m): 2:44pm On Jan 25, 2015
Arysexy:
[s][/s]

Lieing muhammed

Buhari got certificate of attendance in USA war college.

Was never an academic pursuit But a military strategy training. The equivalent is diploma.

Meanwhile buhari never qualified to attend that training because He does not have d pre-requisite o level qualification

Gosh, you people are unbelievable. You have no shame whatsoever. Who told you Buhari only got a certificate of attendance. So to you a diploma is not an academic pursuit, i wonder where you got your education from?

Do you even have an idea of what the US college trains soldiers for, and the type of training they provide?

Let me give you an idea;

The United States Army War College (USAWC) is a United States Army institution in Carlisle, Pennsylvania, on the 500 acre (2 km²) campus of the historic Carlisle Barracks. It provides graduate level instruction to senior military officers and civilians to prepare them for senior leadership assignments and responsibilities. Each year, a number of Army colonels and lieutenant colonels are considered by a board for admission.Approximately 800 students attend at any one time, half in a two-year-long distance learning program, and the other half in an on-campus full-time resident program lasting ten months. Upon completion, the college grants its graduates a master's degree in Strategic Studies.

According to U.S. Army regulation 10–44, the mission of the War College is "To prepare selected military, civilian, and international leaders for the responsibilities of strategic leadership; educate current and future leaders on the development and employment of landpower in a joint, multinational and interagency environment; conduct research and publish on national security and military strategy; and engage in activities in support of the Army’s strategic communication efforts."
Source - [url] http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/United_States_Army_War_College [/url]

If Buhari had attended the college after 2000, he would have been awarded a Master's degree instead of a diploma.

Your hatred cannot change the facts; Buhari had far more qualitative education than you can ever dream of.
Re: Jonathan’s Phd Certificate Authentic — UNIPORT by Descartes: 2:53pm On Jan 25, 2015
@Barcanista, go to AGIS or any other Land Offices across the country and see how people are denied ownership of the lands which they bought due to differences in their names resulting in the reselling of such plots by dubious characters. I repeat "Abdulkareem" is not same as "Abdulkarim neither is "Chuba" the same as "Chinwuba" in logical context. Please remove the veil of sentiments and you will get where am arriving at. Thanks.

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

Elections: EFCC Stopped From Probing Plane Loaded With Cash / Sanwo-Olu Visits Survivors Of Ikoyi Building Collapse (Photos) / 2023: Poll Shows Peter Obi Leads Tinubu, Atiku, Kwankwaso

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 68
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.