Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,461 members, 7,836,827 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 01:13 PM

A Letter From A Disappointed Buhari Supporter. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / A Letter From A Disappointed Buhari Supporter. (1157 Views)

Lamentations From A Buhari Supporter / Abubakar Duduwale Another Buhari's Supporter Starts Walk From Yola To Abuja. / (Busted Wit Pic) The Lady Interviewing Is A Buhari Supporter (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Letter From A Disappointed Buhari Supporter. by begwong: 7:38am On Jan 25, 2015
Kaduna (NDR) - This certificate scandal of Maj-Gen.
Muhammadu Buhari has really opened the eyes of
many. Initially, some of us in the north thought that
Goodluck Jonathan in his desperate move to rema in
in power beyond 2015 wants to use this certificate
issue to shut out our champion, Buhari.
But from every indication, the opposite is the case.
It's an understatement to say that I'm ashamed of
being a Muslim and be supporting Buhari. Islam is
not about lies and evil. Islam is a true religion based
on peace and unity.
For over a month, Buhari is yet to provide his
certificate and remove the shame he has painted on
us, his diehard supporters. I mean, how difficult is it
for Buhari to instruct WAEC to send a copy of his
certificate to INEC, not to Premium Times? Is this so
difficult? He doesn't need to travel to do this. The
time he used in Press Conference is the same
opportunity he would tell WAEC to kindly send his
certificate to INEC. By so doing, the whole world
would know that he is truly a man of integrity and
incorruptible.
Organizing a Press Conference with the aim to
release a shabbily prepared Statement of Result is
not ideal, especially when the CERTIFICATE is there
with WAEC. Or is the Statement of Result more
valuable than the CERTIFICATE?
For 2 days now, I have thought about everything I
held Buhari at high esteemed thinking that he was
being victimized by the lucifers in PDP, but I was
wrong. I have come to a solid conclusion that he has
been lying to us, his ardent supporters. I am
ashamed to say this, but I must say it. I must
describe Buhari in 6 words:
1. FRAUD - he entered the army without any
certificate but rose to the rank of Maj-General taking
salaries and pensions which he didn't merit.
2. COUPIST - he was the arrowhead in ousting Gowon
in 1976 as well as Shagari in 1983.
3. LOOTER - I now believe the $2 billion in midland
bank Fela sang about.
4. BIGOT - He jailed politicians that are not from his
ethnic group or how could one explain why Shagari
wasn't jailed but Ekwueme was. He feels so proud
that he executed 76% of PTF projects in the north,
neglecting even our Muslim brothers and sisters in
the Southwest.
5. LIAR - He maintains that Abacha didn't steal just
because he followed Abacha and looted Nigeria dry.
He claims to have N1m in his bank account, yet his
children are in the UK schooling where millions of
naira are paid as Tuition fees.
6. FORGER - this one is causing me depression. I
can't believe that Buhari has no single certificate,
instead of him to open up, he went and forged one.
We have no option than to stick with Jonathan till
2019. Buhari has messed us up walahi!

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Letter From A Disappointed Buhari Supporter. by jars9: 7:39am On Jan 25, 2015
#SCAMBUHARI

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Letter From A Disappointed Buhari Supporter. by Nobody: 7:48am On Jan 25, 2015
I was here
Re: A Letter From A Disappointed Buhari Supporter. by thiefnubu(m): 8:05am On Jan 25, 2015
Another Wolf in sheep's clothing

Please go and dieundecided

4 Likes

Re: A Letter From A Disappointed Buhari Supporter. by Kennywills7(m): 8:17am On Jan 25, 2015
I find it hard to believe dat this guy is a buhari diehard fan

2 Likes

Re: A Letter From A Disappointed Buhari Supporter. by AmucheJane(f): 8:28am On Jan 25, 2015
He just said it all. GEJ till 2019.

3 Likes

Re: A Letter From A Disappointed Buhari Supporter. by Skillz02(m): 8:37am On Jan 25, 2015
PDP paid agent another fayose in nairaland,,, pls let me ask u dis question do I need cert b4 I'm educated
In a sane world even Gej will vote 4 Buhari & apply 4 scholarship to learn governance cheesy

5 Likes

Re: A Letter From A Disappointed Buhari Supporter. by tswitch: 8:38am On Jan 25, 2015
Well said!
Re: A Letter From A Disappointed Buhari Supporter. by Bright2(m): 8:41am On Jan 25, 2015
The truth is bitter but that is it
Mr president,
Keep doing it.
Re: A Letter From A Disappointed Buhari Supporter. by ucheokpara100(m): 8:47am On Jan 25, 2015
political campaign and politician disguising since 16BC
Re: A Letter From A Disappointed Buhari Supporter. by Shaw007(m): 8:48am On Jan 25, 2015
Who is this foolish Pdp liar, will you go back To johnny's ass from whence you came!

2 Likes

Re: A Letter From A Disappointed Buhari Supporter. by ShakurM(m): 9:03am On Jan 25, 2015
When u posted ' I'm ashamed to be a Muslim..' I don know say u are already compromised ! angry
#leadership #Change #saibuhari

5 Likes

Re: A Letter From A Disappointed Buhari Supporter. by Nobody: 9:34am On Jan 25, 2015
Skillz02:
PDP paid agent another fayose in nairaland,,, pls let me ask u dis question do I need cert b4 I'm educated
In a sane world even Gej will vote 4 Buhari & apply 4 scholarship to learn governance cheesy
In a sane world with sane people like you, You need a certificate to prove your educational background. Do you need to go school to get educated? My answer is No! Do I need a certificate to prove I am educated? My answer is Yes! Even an undergraduate knows this. Where in this world a plaintiff or defendant wins a case without concrete evidence to prove one's innocence beyound any reasonable doubt?? Where? Tell me.

2 Likes

Re: A Letter From A Disappointed Buhari Supporter. by Nobody: 9:42am On Jan 25, 2015
#word
You nailed it brother but some airheads won't listen.
Re: A Letter From A Disappointed Buhari Supporter. by Dejohnbull: 9:46am On Jan 25, 2015
My bro, u have to move on wit the moving train, Gej till 2019

1 Like

Re: A Letter From A Disappointed Buhari Supporter. by Nobody: 10:01am On Jan 25, 2015
You were and have always been a saTANist.

Sai Buhari.

Re: A Letter From A Disappointed Buhari Supporter. by muhamm3d: 10:04am On Jan 25, 2015
This one is a re.tard now why are u commenting on his topic. No be only buhari supporter. U can see all buharis supposed faults but cant see jonathans foolish i.diot
Re: A Letter From A Disappointed Buhari Supporter. by jaysniggs: 10:16am On Jan 25, 2015
Ernieman:
In a sane world with sane people like you, You need a certificate to prove your educational background. Do you need to go school to get educated? My answer is No! Do I need a certificate to prove I am educated? My answer is Yes! Even an undergraduate knows this. Where in this world a plaintiff or defendant wins a case without concrete evidence to prove one's innocence beyound any reasonable doubt?? Where? Tell me.

A wharehouse I'm sure.
Re: A Letter From A Disappointed Buhari Supporter. by egift(m): 10:21am On Jan 25, 2015
A TANiod looking for who to deceive. OP can be in Bornu if you like, one thing is certain the guy is a bloody liar!
Re: A Letter From A Disappointed Buhari Supporter. by chiomashine: 2:02pm On Jan 25, 2015
He won't
Tinubu:
Another Wolf in sheep's clothing

Please go and dieundecided
Re: A Letter From A Disappointed Buhari Supporter. by Skillz02(m): 11:19pm On Jan 25, 2015
Ernieman:
Bro u are absolutely wrong let me use myself as an example I'm a graduate & I'm self employed because I didn't waste my time waiting for our clueless Gov't to provide dat unavailable job I went into Online info Marketing which is paying me more dan u can imagine & also teaching some people how to be self employed with the power of the Internet & for ur information I don't have a Certificate on Online marketing but I made sure I educate my self into such venture by attending seminars now it's putting food on table 4 me.

(1) (Reply)

This Election Is Between Me And The North: Asari Dokubo / PDP Sharing Money Live! (PIX) / My Message To Both Winner And Loser Of Tomorrow 's Presidential Election (pic)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.