Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,255 members, 7,811,710 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 05:46 PM

Another Proof That Nigerians Are More Anti-igbo Than Pro-nigeria - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Another Proof That Nigerians Are More Anti-igbo Than Pro-nigeria (8825 Views)

More Anti-igbo Songs intercepted - FG / Audio & Transcript Of Anti-Igbo Song In Hausa Language Now In Circulation / Anti-Igbo Song Calling For Genocide In Circulation In Northern Nigeria - Group (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Another Proof That Nigerians Are More Anti-igbo Than Pro-nigeria by horsepower101: 11:55am On Apr 04, 2018
Today I saw a thread where the federal government is openly offering amnesty to one of the most deadly terrorist organizations in the world; Boko Haram. An organization that has plundered and wasted so many lives in the past 10 years.

I carefully observed that thread and noticed the lack of interest most Nigerians showed.

Now compare it to IPOB, a legal organization recognized in the UN and has branches in different countries. Initially declared legal by he Nigerian court system before buhari compromised it.
They carry no arms and hold peaceful protest while declaring their right to self determination recognized by the UN and AU.

Just pause and take a moment to Remember the traffic and hate armless IPOB drew to every thread and the evil Nigerians were wishing upon them.

Now compare it to their reactions with boko haram.

Why are Nigerians like this? Why are you people so unbelievably hypocritical with everything you do? Why?

78 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Another Proof That Nigerians Are More Anti-igbo Than Pro-nigeria by Daewang: 12:47pm On Apr 04, 2018
My brother it is the best fruit on the tree that will attract the most stones. Let us keep trusting that the God of our Igbo race will soon permanently separate us from these people.

65 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Another Proof That Nigerians Are More Anti-igbo Than Pro-nigeria by horsepower101: 1:35pm On Apr 04, 2018
Daewang:
My brother it is the best fruit on the tree that will attract the most stones. Let us keep trusting that the God of our Igbo race will soon permanently separate us from these people.

Separation. That's just the only thing I can hope for at this point. I have totally given up on these hypocrites.

They throw away every morals, standards and critical thinking once it comes to Igbos.

Blind Hatred towards Ndigbo is what motivates them the most. VERY SAD.

56 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Another Proof That Nigerians Are More Anti-igbo Than Pro-nigeria by Nobody: 2:19pm On Apr 04, 2018
A Nairalander few months ago perfectly described the relationship between Igbos and Nigeria. He said Igbos is that smart, blessed kid in secondary school that everybody wants to be associated with, copy from and be in a group or team with. The smart kid Igbo doesn't want to copy from anyone because he is confident in his abilities. If he wants to change class because he doesn't like how he is being treated or the condition of the class, the rest of the class will gang up to stop him. Ok, the Igbo kid says...take my books, take my answers, just let me go with nothing, they said no...lol.What is even interesting in that class is if anything not about Igbo is being discussed, nobody is interested. But as as that thing involves Igbo, everybody will pay serious attention and join. You notice how Igbo threads drive Nairaland? 2/3 of high traffic threads on Nairaland have something to do with Igbos or Biafra. It's just the fact!

If you want to test my hypothesis, open two threads, same topic, one about Yoruba and the other about Igbo. I promise you, within 10 mins, the Igbo thread will be 3 pages while Yoruba will still be on page zero. Even Yorubas will not touch their own thread, but will instead rush enter Igbo thread like a rat being baited....most of them are not doing this consciously, it's like a spirit pushing them in the direction of the chosen children of God called Ndigbo or Ndi-gbo meaning "Ancient people."

86 Likes 13 Shares

Re: Another Proof That Nigerians Are More Anti-igbo Than Pro-nigeria by Daewang: 2:32pm On Apr 04, 2018
horsepower101:

Separation. That's just the only thing I can hope for at this point. I have totally given up on these hypocrites.

They throw away every morals, standards and critical thinking once it comes to Igbos.

Blind Hatred towards Ndigbo is what motivates them the most. VERY SAD.

They hate us with a rabid hatred yet they are angry when we talk of Biafra. Frankly I don't understand this kind of mentality.

38 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Another Proof That Nigerians Are More Anti-igbo Than Pro-nigeria by horsepower101: 2:46pm On Apr 04, 2018
Daewang:

They hate us with a rabid hatred yet they are angry when we talk of Biafra. Frankly I don't understand this kind of mentality.

Their hatred for us will consume them. They will never make any progress because of it and karma will embrace them.

One thing that drives them Crazy is that Igbos are still doing better than all of them despite every evil they have committed against us.

My attitude now is just to focus on Igbo interest only. Fck everyone else...

38 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Another Proof That Nigerians Are More Anti-igbo Than Pro-nigeria by horsepower101: 2:54pm On Apr 04, 2018
Clinton9000:
A Nairalander few months ago perfectly described the relationship between Igbos and Nigeria. He said Igbos is that smart, blessed kid in secondary school that everybody wants to be associated with, copy from and be in a group or team with. The smart kid Igbo doesn't want to copy from anyone because he is confident in his abilities. If he wants to change class because he doesn't like how he is being treated or the condition of the class, the rest of the class will gang up to stop him. Ok, the Igbo kid says...take my books, take my answers, just let me go with nothing, they said no...lol.What is even interesting in that class is if anything not about Igbo is being discussed, nobody is interested. But as as that thing involves Igbo, everybody will pay serious attention and join. You notice how Igbo thread drives Nairaland?

If you want to test my hypothesis, open two threads, same topic, one about Yoruba and the other about Igbo. I promise you, within 10 mins, the Igbo thread will be 3 pages while Yoruba will still be on page zero. Even Yorubas will not touch their own thread, but will instead rush enter Igbo thread like a rat being bated....most of them are not doing this consciously, it's like a spirit pushing them in the direction of the chosen children of God.

VERY Interesting how you used your classroom analogy to describe this mysterious situation Igbos are facing.

This actually says a lot about how the average Nigerian views themselves in comparison to Igbos..

44 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Another Proof That Nigerians Are More Anti-igbo Than Pro-nigeria by Daewang: 2:55pm On Apr 04, 2018
horsepower101:

Their hatred for us will consume them. They will never make any progress because of it and karma will embrace them.

One thing that drives them Crazy is that Igbos are still doing better than all of them despite every evil they have committed against us.

Bleep them all, Igbo first is our new policy. May their hatred become a fire and consume them all.

32 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Another Proof That Nigerians Are More Anti-igbo Than Pro-nigeria by Alariiwo: 2:55pm On Apr 04, 2018
Truth be told, it's a sad development..

But then, Zik an Igbo man stood against the referendum clause, claiming he wanted one Nigeria by fire by force out of greed to rule over all other tribes.

The reason you didn't see reactions is cos you Igbos are the architects of your own downfall in Nigeria.

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Another Proof That Nigerians Are More Anti-igbo Than Pro-nigeria by Alariiwo: 3:00pm On Apr 04, 2018
horsepower101:

Igbos are doing better than "noone" my friend..

Even without war or insurgency, the SE still ranks low in terms of development and sustainability.
The unemployment rate ranks highest in the SE
The security is nothing to write home about.
Talking about infrastructures, it's zero

Wake up boy! There is nothing special about South East or her inhabitants

16 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Another Proof That Nigerians Are More Anti-igbo Than Pro-nigeria by horsepower101: 3:04pm On Apr 04, 2018
Alariiwo:
Truth be told, it's a sad development..

But then, Zik an Igbo man stood against the referendum clause, claiming he wanted one Nigeria by fire by force out of greed to rule ove all other tribes.

The reason you didn't see reactions is cos you Igbos are the architects of your own downfall in Nigeria.

Zik was a Pan-Africanist just like Kwame Nkruma. He adopted his Pan Africanist ideas when he studied in America. But his ideals were in conflict with the typical African tribal mentality.

He saw the poor treatment of Black people in America and wanted a black nation that would unite and challenge western racism and colonialism. Unfortunately he underestimated the backwardness of typical Nigerians.

He was indeed very NAIVE.

47 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Another Proof That Nigerians Are More Anti-igbo Than Pro-nigeria by horsepower101: 3:13pm On Apr 04, 2018
Alariiwo:

Even without war or insurgency, the SE still ranks low in terms of development and sustainability.

If you truly believe what you just wrote, My prayer is that you continue to hold this belief as long as possible. grin grin grin

45 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Another Proof That Nigerians Are More Anti-igbo Than Pro-nigeria by horsepower101: 3:13pm On Apr 04, 2018
double post
Re: Another Proof That Nigerians Are More Anti-igbo Than Pro-nigeria by knowledgeable: 3:17pm On Apr 04, 2018
Clinton9000:
A Nairalander few months ago perfectly described the relationship between Igbos and Nigeria. He said Igbos is that smart, blessed kid in secondary school that everybody wants to be associated with, copy from and be in a group or team with. The smart kid Igbo doesn't want to copy from anyone because he is confident in his abilities. If he wants to change class because he doesn't like how he is being treated or the condition of the class, the rest of the class will gang up to stop him. Ok, the Igbo kid says...take my books, take my answers, just let me go with nothing, they said no...lol.What is even interesting in that class is if anything not about Igbo is being discussed, nobody is interested. But as as that thing involves Igbo, everybody will pay serious attention and join. You notice how Igbo thread drives Nairaland?

If you want to test my hypothesis, open two threads, same topic, one about Yoruba and the other about Igbo. I promise you, within 10 mins, the Igbo thread will be 3 pages while Yoruba will still be on page zero. Even Yorubas will not touch their own thread, but will instead rush enter Igbo thread like a rat being bated....most of them are not doing this consciously, it's like a spirit pushing them in the direction of the chosen children of God.

Perfectly analysed....and for some reasons, they believe that their alliance with the northern genocidists/jihadists will permanently suppress those special attributes of Igbos from our creator. Well, is self evidence now, that the only outcome from the alliance is more genocide, more jihad, more of less federal character in critical appointments, more poverty, more lies, more corruption and etc.

30 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Another Proof That Nigerians Are More Anti-igbo Than Pro-nigeria by Daewang: 4:00pm On Apr 04, 2018
I have always wondered why do Igbos and Jews attract unnecessary hatred. Perhaps it is the devil pushing these inferior races against the chosen people of God.

23 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Another Proof That Nigerians Are More Anti-igbo Than Pro-nigeria by horsepower101: 4:11pm On Apr 04, 2018
Daewang:
I have always wondered why do Igbos and Jews attract unnecessary hatred. Perhaps it is the devil pushing these inferior races against the chosen people of God.

Despite all the hate the Jews got from the Europeans and Arabs, it still didn't stop them from succeeding wherever they go. Go visit Israel today and see what these people turned a barren desert into..

The Jews are truly developers...lol

25 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Another Proof That Nigerians Are More Anti-igbo Than Pro-nigeria by freeze001(f): 4:57pm On Apr 04, 2018
It is curious really.

Alariiwo:

So why all the attention and vitriol? Just the love to hate? It's certainly not out of concern or a desire to see the Igbos do better as you claim they are the lowest in everything. Now whatever it is that pushes u has once again sent you here, not to express disgust over the unholy plan of the FG to suddenly embrace and legitimise terrorism in Nigeria rather it is still to show that unfounded hatred against the Igbo nation. If u sit and honestly look over, there is no personal harm you have suffered from any person just because he is Igbo but then you can't help yourself can you?

34 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Another Proof That Nigerians Are More Anti-igbo Than Pro-nigeria by horsepower101: 5:02pm On Apr 04, 2018
freeze001:
It is curious really.

So why all the attention and vitriol? Just the love to hate? It's certainly not out of concern or a desire to see the Igbos do better as you claim they are the lowest in everything. Now whatever it is that pushes u has once again sent you here, not to express disgust over the unholy plan of the FG to suddenly embrace and legitimise terrorism in Nigeria rather it is still to show that unfounded hatred against the Igbo nation. If u sit and honestly look over, there is no personal harm you have suffered from any person just because he is Igbo but then you can't help yourself can you?

They really can't help themselves. It's has turned into a very unhealthy obsession. It a curse. They are the living embodiment of hate. Once igbos are involved, their thinking faculty disappears instantly.

24 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Another Proof That Nigerians Are More Anti-igbo Than Pro-nigeria by Daewang: 5:04pm On Apr 04, 2018
horsepower101:

Despite all the hate the Jews got from the Europeans and Arabs, it still didn't stop them from succeeding wherever they go. Go visit Israel today and see what these people turned a barren desert into..

The Jews are truly developers...lol

Same with Igbos. Despite all their evil and sinister actions, wishes and policies against us we will keep progressing. We truly share a lot in common with our Jewish cousins.

14 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Another Proof That Nigerians Are More Anti-igbo Than Pro-nigeria by zombieHUNTER: 5:07pm On Apr 04, 2018
A typical Nigerian loves Boko Haram but hates anything Igbo related....

Quote me anywhere

28 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Another Proof That Nigerians Are More Anti-igbo Than Pro-nigeria by resurgentxtian4: 5:08pm On Apr 04, 2018
I don’t even know what to type what’s being said here. It is well.
Re: Another Proof That Nigerians Are More Anti-igbo Than Pro-nigeria by Bede2u(m): 5:13pm On Apr 04, 2018
The hate for Igbo is because an Igbo man is naturally ahead of u.

22 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Another Proof That Nigerians Are More Anti-igbo Than Pro-nigeria by wakaman: 5:16pm On Apr 04, 2018
Victim card again!
You people refuse to be responsible for the reciprocal effects of your opinionated perception of other tribes around you. Feeling full of yourselves.

One question to put you guys on a reality check, do you people ever show love to other tribes now? Did you have any love for other tribes even before the Biafra war?
Igbos demean other tribes and people that's why you igbos reciprocally get demeaned by the other tribes.

From the north to the west to the south south even within the east. the igbos are unanimously and unitedly perceived/ seen as dubious, greedy and rancoursly disrespectful of law and culture.

As far as the Biafra country goes!igbos,believe it or not if it were left for the Nigerian peoples without politics we would gladly let you go but here's the snag ,you are bound by our perception of you igbos to be dubious and greedy as you would lay claims wantonly to valuable Nigerian assets.

The snag above is the sole reason,
Biafra can be attained when you people reverse upon yourselves and sacrificially determine to develop your hub!
Otherwise it's rather foolish to want to go back to a bush.

Igbos you get what you give!

18 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Another Proof That Nigerians Are More Anti-igbo Than Pro-nigeria by horsepower101: 5:16pm On Apr 04, 2018
Bede2u:
The hate for Igbo is because an Igbo man is naturally ahead of u.

It not our fault that we have a very proactive mindset while most of them are very reactive in nature.

Everything that we predict and prepare for always end up coming true.

14 Likes

Re: Another Proof That Nigerians Are More Anti-igbo Than Pro-nigeria by resurgentxtian4: 5:18pm On Apr 04, 2018
wakaman:
Victim card again!
You refuse to be responsible

It’s not even the victim mentality but the pride.

1 Like

Re: Another Proof That Nigerians Are More Anti-igbo Than Pro-nigeria by Balyz: 5:21pm On Apr 04, 2018
horsepower101:

Fck you too. You can go and hang if you like

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Another Proof That Nigerians Are More Anti-igbo Than Pro-nigeria by Nobody: 5:25pm On Apr 04, 2018
Chinua Achebe in his book there was a country stated that Nigeria can come to a consensus on just one topic, and that is their hatred of the igbo man

26 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Another Proof That Nigerians Are More Anti-igbo Than Pro-nigeria by Nobody: 5:26pm On Apr 04, 2018
Chinua Achebe in his book "there was a country" stated that Nigeria can come to a consensus on just one topic, and that is their hatred of the igbo man

24 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Another Proof That Nigerians Are More Anti-igbo Than Pro-nigeria by horsepower101: 5:33pm On Apr 04, 2018
richiearmany14:
Chinua Achebe in his book there was a country stated that Nigeria can come to a consensus on just one topic, and that is their hatred of the igbo man

Chinua Achebe is the first proof I got that once you tell Nigerians the bitter truth, they become your enemy.

I can never forget the curses Nigerians were laying on that man simply because he spoke the blunt truth without adding sugar to it.

I even had to buy the book just to find out what was driving Nigerians crazy...

But now I am much older and less naïve, I finally understand the reality of the Nigerian environment.

28 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Another Proof That Nigerians Are More Anti-igbo Than Pro-nigeria by HiddenShadow: 5:35pm On Apr 04, 2018
horsepower101:

Chinua Achebe is the first proof I got that once you tell Nigerians the bitter truth, they become your enemy.

I can never forget the curses Nigerians were laying on that man simply because he spoke the blunt truth without adding sugar to it.

I even had to buy the book just to find out what was driving Nigerians crazy...

But now I am much older and less naïve, I finally understand the reality of the Nigerian environment.

Fulani Terrorists are proving Achebe right.

18 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Another Proof That Nigerians Are More Anti-igbo Than Pro-nigeria by Alariiwo: 5:42pm On Apr 04, 2018
freeze001:

I'm only stating the obvious.

The young man was feeling himself already so I had to enlighten him.. Igbos should act now before it's too late.

BTW you're one bright lady here I've observed. It's a pity others from your side can't observe decorum. They can't stay a single day without chestbeating

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Another Proof That Nigerians Are More Anti-igbo Than Pro-nigeria by oyoirabor: 5:46pm On Apr 04, 2018
Clinton9000:

4 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Extortion: Shehu Sani Has A Case To Answer, Says EFCC / Sanwo-Olu Urges Ondo Voters To Re-Elect Rotimi Akeredolu / Dapo Abiodun: Ogun To Partner Indonesia To Develop Seaport, Airport, Others

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 74
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.