Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,982 members, 7,810,739 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 02:11 PM

Who Is The Greatest Coach Ever In Premiership? - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Who Is The Greatest Coach Ever In Premiership? (800 Views)

Why Arent People Screamin Guardiola Guardiola Is It B Cos His Not In Premiership / Who Is The Best And Worst Referee In Premiership / Who Is This New Guy In Premiership ? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Who Is The Greatest Coach Ever In Premiership? by aalani(m): 9:32am On Dec 24, 2008
There are series of leagues in the world, Bundesliga, Seria A, French league, La Liga, Premier League, etc, but who do you think is the greatest coach of all time? To me, I have a lot of respect for Mourinho. This great man brought life to English premier league, and achieved so much within little time( won title back to back for Chelsea). Apart from that, his substitution and formation is superb. Even when the team is not playing good football, the winning attitude is the watchword. Ferguson is also great, but his success with Man Utd came over time. When a coach leaves for another team, he must be consistent, and that is what Mourinho is doing again in Seria A.

Who is your greatest coach ever in Premiership?
Re: Who Is The Greatest Coach Ever In Premiership? by Nobody: 9:30am On Dec 26, 2008
Fergie.Undisputably.
check the titles won
Re: Who Is The Greatest Coach Ever In Premiership? by Jascobee: 11:03am On Dec 26, 2008
A very subjective title, it depends on the club and the fans.a manager succeeds based on the resources available to him and the club he is.No matter the technical quality of FERGIE,WENGER,MOURINHO etc,they can never win the league with STOKE,HULL etc.
Re: Who Is The Greatest Coach Ever In Premiership? by Nobody: 1:26pm On Dec 26, 2008
Jasco,
Till any of those manage the afore-mentioned teams,I'll accept your conclusion.

Plus,Fergie managed Aberdeen in Scotland and won several titles and the defunct Cup-Winner's Cup in 83 against Real Madrid.
Who's to say he can't do it with a tea, like say Spurs,Man City?
Re: Who Is The Greatest Coach Ever In Premiership? by blinzho69(m): 1:11am On Dec 28, 2008
dem dey ask dis question? na fergie before and always united 4eva smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley
Re: Who Is The Greatest Coach Ever In Premiership? by allboyz(m): 2:45pm On Dec 28, 2008
Jacsobee said it all.

@blinzho69 = let Feggie go and coach Hull or Birmingham city. . .if he can take that team to 5th poisition,i will agree.

its depends on the club statics and resources available.
Re: Who Is The Greatest Coach Ever In Premiership? by Sauron1: 3:56pm On Dec 28, 2008
allboyz:

Jacsobee said it all.

@blinzho69 = let Feggie go and coach Hull or Birmingham cityif he can take that team to 5th poisition,i will agree.

its depends on the club statics and resources available.

Man Utd were worse than Hull or Birmingham when Ferguson took over in 1986.

His records at Aberdeen is better than Jose Mourinho's at Chelsea.
Considering the fact that Rangers n Celtic are the big ones in Scotland, u just have to give it to Ferguson.
He is the only manager to have won the Premiership with KIDS. wink

(1) (Reply)

Mourinho Or Ferguson / Corruption In English FA / Chelsea Football Club Has Parted Company With Manager Roberto Di Matteo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.