Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,824 members, 7,817,407 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:43 AM

Certificate Saga: Apostle Suleiman's 2015 Prophecies: See No 47- - Religion (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Certificate Saga: Apostle Suleiman's 2015 Prophecies: See No 47- (77555 Views)

2015 Prophecies By Apostle Johnson Suleman / T.B. Joshua 2015 PROPHECIES / Pastor Enoch Adeboye Reveals 2015 Prophecies (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Certificate Saga: Apostle Suleiman's 2015 Prophecies: See No 47- by PhockPhockMan: 2:44pm On Jan 25, 2015
saharachic:
[size=28pt]This man is occultic ...
Let me tell You why

Do not believe what comes out from this dude.

Ask any Assemblies of God elders in Benin and tell them why they chased him away.

Suleiman was caught preparing indian charms as he was getting ready to pastor a youth conference
He was caught when the church sent some youths to go fetch him as he was delaying.

Unknowingly for him, they went in his home but was surprised to see him performing some form of rituals.
They left without alarming him to inform the church.

He was investigated and found guilty, he was booted out.

Now see our surprise to hear him delivering prophecies and starting his church
without atoning for his sins.

Can a leopard change his skin? NO!

BE WARY OF JOHNSON SULEIMAN![/size]
Any link to this trash?

4 Likes

Re: Certificate Saga: Apostle Suleiman's 2015 Prophecies: See No 47- by drnairalov: 2:45pm On Jan 25, 2015
chrisviral:

Some people don't know ABCD oooo

3rd letter na C not D, olodo!

lol shurupp..it was an honest mkstake I thought I saw 4
Re: Certificate Saga: Apostle Suleiman's 2015 Prophecies: See No 47- by Nobody: 2:47pm On Jan 25, 2015
Themandator:

Some three plus years ago I was in Warri when a pastor asked his support staff to lift okowa up... He was in the city for a Thanksgiving service of a politician... He made a proclamation that God had anointed him the next governor of the state.... It was not an election year.
God is still speaking through his servants.

2 Likes

Re: Certificate Saga: Apostle Suleiman's 2015 Prophecies: See No 47- by fiftynaira(m): 2:47pm On Jan 25, 2015
That naira falling part got me thinking!!!

1 Like

Re: Certificate Saga: Apostle Suleiman's 2015 Prophecies: See No 47- by simdam500(m): 2:50pm On Jan 25, 2015
scared reading some of which is to happen shocked sad

1 Like

Re: Certificate Saga: Apostle Suleiman's 2015 Prophecies: See No 47- by visalo: 2:53pm On Jan 25, 2015
Buhari is just buying time. Constitutionally he is not fit to contest for the office of the president. Politicians are very cunning. They already have every details about him. Don't be surprise, most of the information maybe coming from members of the apc. I know he will be disqualify and charge for perjury. I see him ending up in jail.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Certificate Saga: Apostle Suleiman's 2015 Prophecies: See No 47- by slimfit1(m): 2:54pm On Jan 25, 2015
49. With the level of bloodshed I saw, it was
better Goodluck goes now to his village quietly. You missed this one.

2 Likes

Re: Certificate Saga: Apostle Suleiman's 2015 Prophecies: See No 47- by rajwas(m): 2:54pm On Jan 25, 2015
FAKE PASTOR
Re: Certificate Saga: Apostle Suleiman's 2015 Prophecies: See No 47- by kamo2930yahoo(f): 2:55pm On Jan 25, 2015
drnairalov:
seen 44 is dabid oyedepo..so many negative prophecies can som1 take me 2 his 2014 prophecies leme se if dey came 2 pass
3rd letter is C. Did u go to a primary sch at all?
Re: Certificate Saga: Apostle Suleiman's 2015 Prophecies: See No 47- by mcmukoko12(m): 2:57pm On Jan 25, 2015
INFINIX ZERO

Re: Certificate Saga: Apostle Suleiman's 2015 Prophecies: See No 47- by Chinoble(f): 2:59pm On Jan 25, 2015
Isorite....
Re: Certificate Saga: Apostle Suleiman's 2015 Prophecies: See No 47- by Nobody: 3:00pm On Jan 25, 2015
Rilwayne001:
Another Drunken Master
...in the Shaolin temple. CTFY
Re: Certificate Saga: Apostle Suleiman's 2015 Prophecies: See No 47- by anti9JA: 3:01pm On Jan 25, 2015
here is the link for all you Christians supporting Buhari to counter: FANATIC BUHARI DEFENDER UNABLE TO COUNTER THESE ARGUEMENTS ON FACEBOOK!! READ IT
Re: Certificate Saga: Apostle Suleiman's 2015 Prophecies: See No 47- by Nobody: 3:03pm On Jan 25, 2015
Macelliot:
Prophesy 8, and 37?
Retired General sponsoring Boko haram... And Health Challenges.....
Babangida
Buhari
If you believe it is Babangida hit "Like."
If you think it is Buhari hit "Share.

Just check 27
Re: Certificate Saga: Apostle Suleiman's 2015 Prophecies: See No 47- by rexbuton: 3:05pm On Jan 25, 2015
Which young boy would die?? is it Wizkid or Davido?
Re: Certificate Saga: Apostle Suleiman's 2015 Prophecies: See No 47- by Allen8206: 3:05pm On Jan 25, 2015
All christians should put sentiments apart listen to what the man of God said . As you sleep tonight ask God to confirm the saying of the prophet to you through dream.
Re: Certificate Saga: Apostle Suleiman's 2015 Prophecies: See No 47- by visalo: 3:06pm On Jan 25, 2015
fiftynaira:
That naira falling part got me thinking!!!

Notting any one can do about it for now. Nigeria has been operating a monopoly economic which is the oil. As far as the price of oil continuing dropping, the naira will continue depreciating. I thank God we now have a president who has started diversifying the economics. The agricultural sector is doing very well, but it will still take some time before we can feel the effect. Though buhari has promised to stabilised the oil prices if voted. Any way that topic is for another day. Honestly the office of the president is too big for the man. Oh poor buhari

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Certificate Saga: Apostle Suleiman's 2015 Prophecies: See No 47- by kliq(m): 3:07pm On Jan 25, 2015
lipsrsealed
Re: Certificate Saga: Apostle Suleiman's 2015 Prophecies: See No 47- by PhockPhockMan: 3:09pm On Jan 25, 2015
M4gunners:
I hate number 46. Meanwhile,even a non nigerians knew Buhari didn't have a Certificate before now.
It's a fact that me and you don't know that Buhari has no certificate.

1 Like

Re: Certificate Saga: Apostle Suleiman's 2015 Prophecies: See No 47- by deedrizzie: 3:12pm On Jan 25, 2015
25 has come to pass already.. . It's now 208

1 Like

Re: Certificate Saga: Apostle Suleiman's 2015 Prophecies: See No 47- by drnairalov: 3:16pm On Jan 25, 2015
kamo2930yahoo:
3rd letter is C. Did u go to a primary sch at all?

No I ddnt go.. tnx anywayz
Re: Certificate Saga: Apostle Suleiman's 2015 Prophecies: See No 47- by saharachic(f): 3:17pm On Jan 25, 2015
tosag:
Suleiman was never a member of CAC. He used to attend Church of God Mission (Idahosa's church). This is how you go about soiling people's image all about.

I never said CAC, but Assemblies of God... can you read?
Re: Certificate Saga: Apostle Suleiman's 2015 Prophecies: See No 47- by nke001: 3:22pm On Jan 25, 2015
Rilwayne001:
Another Drunken Master Aka Pastor demdemumu

[size=15pt] They smoke their weed, drink bottles of beer and come out staggaering talking their shii...and gullible nigerians writing them down as Prophecy...Smh.

Make una no worry...all of una wey believe this bullshii will be cured of una mental disoder after Febuhari 14

#no to drunkards
#no to cluelessness [/size]

That way isnt for you son!
Re: Certificate Saga: Apostle Suleiman's 2015 Prophecies: See No 47- by leo2020: 3:25pm On Jan 25, 2015
This is pure nonsense..over 50 predictions..hahaha..ur pastor must be a gambler..only foolish nigerians will take this type of stupid post seriously..
Re: Certificate Saga: Apostle Suleiman's 2015 Prophecies: See No 47- by kennyamusan(m): 3:26pm On Jan 25, 2015
2014 Prophecy and Lots More of Apostle Suleiman that never came to pass; Presidential ticket will split APC —
Suleiman
Apostle Johnson Suleiman, who is the founder
and Senior Pastor of Omega Fire Ministries
Worldwide, was also among the clerics who
predicted major occurrences in 2014. He had
said the contest for the presidential ticket to
select the individual who would be the
standard-bearer of the All Progressives
Congress for next month’s election would split
the party. However, the opposition political
party managed the primary election so well
that the eventual winner and former Head of
State, Muhammadu Buhari, was congratulated
by fellow opponents.
Buhari contested the primary election against
Kano State Governor, Rabiu Kwankwaso,
former Vice-President, Atiku Abubakar, Imo
State Governor, Rochas Okorocha and the
Publisher, Leadership Newspapers, Sam Nda-
Isaiah.
Suleiman also said, “I saw a colonel in the
military trying to stage a coup but he will fail.’’
Such a development did not happen in 2014.
Another prophecy of his that, “I see CBN
printing high denomination naira notes this
year,’’ also never materialised in 2014.
Re: Certificate Saga: Apostle Suleiman's 2015 Prophecies: See No 47- by bondingman: 3:28pm On Jan 25, 2015
charleszzn:

Assemblies of God (aka Church of GOD Mission)
Really?
You're impossible!
Re: Certificate Saga: Apostle Suleiman's 2015 Prophecies: See No 47- by leo2020: 3:28pm On Jan 25, 2015
....And these dudes in my streets are fooling u people again..like they did when they told u to start bathing with salt n hot water to cure Ebola...hahahahahahehehehehehe see mumus...i hope apostle suleman forgives u of character assination..
Re: Certificate Saga: Apostle Suleiman's 2015 Prophecies: See No 47- by PhockPhockMan: 3:30pm On Jan 25, 2015
Allen8206:
All christians should put sentiments apart listen to what the man of God said . As you sleep tonight ask God to confirm the saying of the prophet to you through dream.
Re: Certificate Saga: Apostle Suleiman's 2015 Prophecies: See No 47- by Nobody: 3:33pm On Jan 25, 2015
Its like the apostle has overeatened to having come up with these dreams
Re: Certificate Saga: Apostle Suleiman's 2015 Prophecies: See No 47- by bondingman: 3:37pm On Jan 25, 2015
AMEN to No. 46
Re: Certificate Saga: Apostle Suleiman's 2015 Prophecies: See No 47- by discusant: 3:44pm On Jan 25, 2015
BokoHaram sponsored by a traditional leader and retired general. Interesting.

Now, Ladies and Gentlemen of NL, of all the retired generals in Nigeria, which has said:

1, Boko Haram are freedom fighters?

2; Nigerian government must give amnesty to Boko Haram,?

3, Use of sharia criminal laws needs to be implemented all over Nigeria? NB: Boko Haram says it is fighting for a sharia-friendly country in Nigeria.

4, Nigerian Muslims Must vote for Muslim candidates only?

Ladies and Gentlemen of NL, the only retired general that has said things like the four lines above IS: ] MUHAMMADU BUHARI , THE CURRENT PRESIDENTIAL CANDIDATE OF APC.

4 Likes

Re: Certificate Saga: Apostle Suleiman's 2015 Prophecies: See No 47- by ionsman: 3:44pm On Jan 25, 2015
saharachic:
[size=28pt]This man is occultic ...
Let me tell You why

Do not believe what comes out from this dude.

Ask any Assemblies of God elders in Benin and tell them why they chased him away.

Suleiman was caught preparing indian charms as he was getting ready to pastor a youth conference
He was caught when the church sent some youths to go fetch him as he was delaying.

Unknowingly for him, they went in his home but was surprised to see him performing some form of rituals.
They left without alarming him to inform the church.

He was investigated and found guilty, he was booted out.

Now see our surprise to hear him delivering prophecies and starting his church
without atoning for his sins.

Can a leopard change his skin? NO!

BE WARY OF JOHNSON SULEIMAN![/size]
Gbam....Guy your head is there....My brother told me the same thing.He also said he and his mum dont see eye to eye because of his evil ways....

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Folorunso Alakija Anoints her Church Members (Photos) / Deeper Life Bible Church: Facts No One Would Tell You About The Church / Bishop Oyedepo At Tope Alabi's 50th Birthday (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.