Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,857 members, 7,817,541 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:00 PM

Certificate Saga: Apostle Suleiman's 2015 Prophecies: See No 47- - Religion (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Certificate Saga: Apostle Suleiman's 2015 Prophecies: See No 47- (77556 Views)

2015 Prophecies By Apostle Johnson Suleman / T.B. Joshua 2015 PROPHECIES / Pastor Enoch Adeboye Reveals 2015 Prophecies (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Certificate Saga: Apostle Suleiman's 2015 Prophecies: See No 47- by Toks2008(m): 3:45pm On Jan 25, 2015
Macelliot:
Prophesy 8, and 37?
Retired General sponsoring Boko haram... And Health Challenges.....
Babangida
Buhari
If you believe it is Babangida hit "Like."
If you think it is Buhari hit "Share.

All pointers are towards babangida because he was critically ill few months back

Apostle saim?on prophecies are always on point.
Re: Certificate Saga: Apostle Suleiman's 2015 Prophecies: See No 47- by Yemmynaira(m): 3:48pm On Jan 25, 2015
Check it out , wath does the only book says QURAN 6 V 112 suratu l Anaam concerning those prophecising
Rilwayne001:
Another Drunken Master Aka Pastor demdemumu

[size=15pt] They smoke their weed, drink bottles of beer and come out staggaering talking their shii...and gullible nigerians writing them down as Prophecy...Smh.

Make una no worry...all of una wey believe this bullshii will be cured of una mental disoder after Febuhari 14

#no to drunkards
#no to cluelessness [/size]
Re: Certificate Saga: Apostle Suleiman's 2015 Prophecies: See No 47- by Rilwayne001: 3:54pm On Jan 25, 2015
Yemmynaira:
Check it out , wath does the only book says QURAN 6 V 112 suratu l Anaam concerning those prophecising

Surah Al-Anaam, Verse 112:
AND THUS it is that against every prophet We have set up as enemies the evil forces from among humans as well as from among invisible beings that whisper unto one another glittering half-truths meant to delude the mind But they could not do this unless thy Sustainer had so willed: stand, therefore, aloof from them and from all their false imagery!

1 Like

Re: Certificate Saga: Apostle Suleiman's 2015 Prophecies: See No 47- by chrisviral(m): 3:56pm On Jan 25, 2015
drnairalov:

lol shurupp..it was an honest mkstake I thought I saw 4

grin
Re: Certificate Saga: Apostle Suleiman's 2015 Prophecies: See No 47- by kenex4ever(m): 4:02pm On Jan 25, 2015
Most of these things has already come to pass.
Re: Certificate Saga: Apostle Suleiman's 2015 Prophecies: See No 47- by Nobody: 4:07pm On Jan 25, 2015
na only 25 & 48 concern me..
Baba God plz..save our naira biko..

strengthen the naira so it can stand against its foes esp the dollars..

and Emm. I pray 48 comes true tongue
o lord plz slap the cedi..make it collapse suddenly so that my allowance go rush me ..: P
Re: Certificate Saga: Apostle Suleiman's 2015 Prophecies: See No 47- by obillyj(f): 4:08pm On Jan 25, 2015
CaptainOjemba:
38. I saw a man win Governorship but not
allowed to govern. This case Is Alex Otti, I pray he seeks the face of God before the election.
39. I saw attention in Delta state moved to
Agbor. This the evidence Ifeanyi Okowa will win the governorship of Delta.

OR mineral resources will be found there. My guess though if d prophecy is true though there's tendency Senator Okowa may win.
Re: Certificate Saga: Apostle Suleiman's 2015 Prophecies: See No 47- by ayukdaboss(m): 4:10pm On Jan 25, 2015
chrisviral:

And you forget the retired General that slumped during campaign rally, abi healthy people theyy slump ni? grin
Im sorry to burst this fake news you just brougt here. I live in Calabar...Buhari never slumped. Going by what the pastor said which you were trying to link to Buhari, IBB fits the profile perfectly.

Hes a General
He fell Sick recently..and hes now Jonathans father. So Jonathans father is the Bokoharam sponsor.
Re: Certificate Saga: Apostle Suleiman's 2015 Prophecies: See No 47- by hansad: 4:12pm On Jan 25, 2015
{47. I don’t see Buhari with credentials to vie for president.}..... Prophesy.

[b]MY OWN PROPHESY: I SEE BUHARI BEING STRIPPED OF HIS MILITARY RANKS BY NIGERIA ARMY ANY TIME FROM NOW.

Note:
If at the end, Buhari had no required qualifications before he enlisted in the Nigerian Army, that means whatever career advantages Buhari gained from when he enterd Nigerian Army - like years of military and Civil service, military training and professional certificates - all of them must be obliterated and not valid for any record purposes.

It is like one, who for example, fraudulently enrolled in a university without initial qualifying certificates, graduated and became say, a Senior Banker or a Senior Engineer somewhere.

Any day the university he attended discovers that the now Senior Banker or Senior Engineer did not have the necessary qualifications before he enrolled in the university, that day, the University degree which the Senior Banker or Senior Engineer acquired becomes null and void.

Any other advancements in education or career the dud made after enrolling in the university becomes irrelevant for record purposes.[/b]

2 Likes

Re: Certificate Saga: Apostle Suleiman's 2015 Prophecies: See No 47- by M4gunners: 4:13pm On Jan 25, 2015
PhockPhockMan:
It's a fact that me and you don't know that Buhari has no certificate.
Maybe you don't know,don't talk about me.
Re: Certificate Saga: Apostle Suleiman's 2015 Prophecies: See No 47- by tonytony208(m): 4:13pm On Jan 25, 2015
JudismphD:
The existentialism of the prophesy is in divine order. The beautiful thing is that many dreams will be dashed. Even without the word from God's oracle. Every student of modern politics knows that buhari can never smell that seat or rule a united Nigeria except to declare for emergence of Arewa republic. Its more spiritual than exhibiting sound political braggadocio. You don't exterminate innocent corpers through your reckless statements and inaction, denying them inalienable right to live and aspire just like you, killing parental joy and sorrows in families for self- aggrandisement and expect the forces of heaven create the capacious room for you to celebrate election victory. Anybody that quote me and rant rubbish should wish his/her family member be killed in the course of national duty

if you don't want to be quoted with differred opinions expressed about your post, then you shouldn't post on a public forum that has a link labelled "quote". There is freedom of speech/opinion here. Not recognizing and accepting that puts you in same category as the coup plotter, buhari.
Re: Certificate Saga: Apostle Suleiman's 2015 Prophecies: See No 47- by SunnyJ2: 4:14pm On Jan 25, 2015
Hmmmmmm
Re: Certificate Saga: Apostle Suleiman's 2015 Prophecies: See No 47- by tonytony208(m): 4:17pm On Jan 25, 2015
ayukdaboss:

The retired General should be IBB, he's the only General who just had health challenges recently. Remember he is now Jonathan's new father..So it's fair to say Jonathan's father is sponsoring Bokoharam.

ibb now declares support for buhari. So it's fair to say buhari's father is sponsoring boko haram.

2 Likes

Re: Certificate Saga: Apostle Suleiman's 2015 Prophecies: See No 47- by Pecca: 4:27pm On Jan 25, 2015
drnairalov:
seen 44 is dabid oyedepo..so many negative prophecies can som1 take me 2 his 2014 prophecies leme se if dey came 2 pass

you be aboki ne?
dabid?!
Re: Certificate Saga: Apostle Suleiman's 2015 Prophecies: See No 47- by Kessyy2k4(m): 4:28pm On Jan 25, 2015
another attention seeker loookin 4 SA national cake extension 2 hs ministry.

nijja pple are wiser than all ya predictions
next one joo
Re: Certificate Saga: Apostle Suleiman's 2015 Prophecies: See No 47- by volcanoash(f): 4:30pm On Jan 25, 2015
drnairalov:
seen 44 is dabid oyedepo..so many negative prophecies can som1 take me 2 his 2014 prophecies leme se if dey came 2 pass

'D' is not the third letter! Chris Okotie should be it.
Re: Certificate Saga: Apostle Suleiman's 2015 Prophecies: See No 47- by Nobody: 4:35pm On Jan 25, 2015
All those refuting the prophesies of this man are daft. Hes been saying things and they happen. So what ?
Re: Certificate Saga: Apostle Suleiman's 2015 Prophecies: See No 47- by optimusprime2(m): 4:47pm On Jan 25, 2015
25 has come to pass as well.
at the time he gave the prophesy, the value of the Naira was 185 to the dollar, but presently its above 208.
Re: Certificate Saga: Apostle Suleiman's 2015 Prophecies: See No 47- by bezimo(m): 4:47pm On Jan 25, 2015
saharachic:
[size=28pt]This man is occultic ...
Let me tell You why

Do not believe what comes out from this dude.

Ask any Assemblies of God elders in Benin and tell them why they chased him away.

Suleiman was caught preparing indian charms as he was getting ready to pastor a youth conference
He was caught when the church sent some youths to go fetch him as he was delaying.

Unknowingly for him, they went in his home but was surprised to see him performing some form of rituals.
They left without alarming him to inform the church.

He was investigated and found guilty, he was booted out.

Now see our surprise to hear him delivering prophecies and starting his church
without atoning for his sins.

Can a leopard change his skin? NO!

BE WARY OF JOHNSON SULEIMAN![/size]

Stop all this nonsense lies against Gods servant.Even the devil knows the Apostle is on key with God.I am an unrepentant follower of Apostle Johnson Suleiman.By the way, If you say its charm he is using I like the charm.Since it will reveal things to me, make me be a blessing to humanity!!!

1 Like

Re: Certificate Saga: Apostle Suleiman's 2015 Prophecies: See No 47- by HzRF(m): 4:55pm On Jan 25, 2015
ayukdaboss:

Im sorry to burst this fake news you just brougt here. I live in Calabar...Buhari never slumped. Going by what the pastor said which you were trying to link to Buhari, IBB fits the profile perfectly.

Hes a General
He fell Sick recently..and hes now Jonathans father. So Jonathans father is the Bokoharam sponsor.

See hypocrisy

When I ibb endorsed GMB na "wind of change" ooo
When ibb defend the Forge certificate na "wind of change oo"
Hypocrite
Always tilting to the side that pays him

1 Like

Re: Certificate Saga: Apostle Suleiman's 2015 Prophecies: See No 47- by jpphilips(m): 4:56pm On Jan 25, 2015
jmoore:
Kai Buhari.

Lawyers? lawsuits and lawsuits.

Hmmmm....

Make I dey look

With the courts on strike?
Re: Certificate Saga: Apostle Suleiman's 2015 Prophecies: See No 47- by MzzTega(f): 4:59pm On Jan 25, 2015
saharachic:
[size=28pt]This man is occultic ...
Let me tell You why

Do not believe what comes out from this dude.

Ask any Assemblies of God elders in Benin and tell them why they chased him away.

Suleiman was caught preparing indian charms as he was getting ready to pastor a youth conference
He was caught when the church sent some youths to go fetch him as he was delaying.

Unknowingly for him, they went in his home but was surprised to see him performing some form of rituals.
They left without alarming him to inform the church.

He was investigated and found guilty, he was booted out.

Now see our surprise to hear him delivering prophecies and starting his church
without atoning for his sins.

Can a leopard change his skin? NO!

BE WARY OF JOHNSON SULEIMAN![/size]

Rubbish!!!!!
go and wash ur brain!

2 Likes

Re: Certificate Saga: Apostle Suleiman's 2015 Prophecies: See No 47- by BizBayo: 5:01pm On Jan 25, 2015
25. I saw the Naira falling greatly. It became
N200 (two hundred naira) to 1$ (a dollar).

Did anyone noticed this? 1 dollar is now 208 naira.
Re: Certificate Saga: Apostle Suleiman's 2015 Prophecies: See No 47- by MzzTega(f): 5:07pm On Jan 25, 2015
ALISMILE:
Hahahahahahhaahhaah! Christians re u guys soooooo gullible?Any person wit average brains can simply predict this stuff! Give me a brake!

If u nid a ‘brake' go get it in d market......mitchew!!
Y didn't u predict it na?? Mr average brain.
Re: Certificate Saga: Apostle Suleiman's 2015 Prophecies: See No 47- by viktuur(m): 5:23pm On Jan 25, 2015
Kx:
If court had disqualified GMB on account of certificate issue, I d say apostle saw it,
But that is not the case here.
Bros The Judiciary system has being on strike since last year na!

1 Like

Re: Certificate Saga: Apostle Suleiman's 2015 Prophecies: See No 47- by Nobody: 5:30pm On Jan 25, 2015
Macelliot:
EXAMINE THIS THOROUGHLY
cool Boko Haram is sponsored by 2 people. One is a monarch and the other a retired Army General.
17) Buhari's health needs attention.
37)The retired General, one of boko haram sponsors, God warned him with his health.

Mysteries revealing itself.

my thoughts exactly

1 Like

Re: Certificate Saga: Apostle Suleiman's 2015 Prophecies: See No 47- by Forwetinnah: 5:44pm On Jan 25, 2015
ayukdaboss:

The retired General should be IBB, he's the only General who just had health challenges recently. Remember he is now Jonathan's new father..So it's fair to say Jonathan's father is sponsoring Bokoharam.

Una can twist tori o...person wey dey support Buhari as per old Soldier naim you say na GEJ papa? Chai!! All this one na to avert the attention from pa Buhari??

1 Like

Re: Certificate Saga: Apostle Suleiman's 2015 Prophecies: See No 47- by killuminati(m): 5:48pm On Jan 25, 2015
Macelliot:
EXAMINE THIS THOROUGHLY
cool Boko Haram is sponsored by 2 people. One is a monarch and the other a retired Army General.
17) Buhari's health needs attention.
37)The retired General, one of boko haram sponsors, God warned him with his health.

Mysteries revealing itself.
see dis dunce dude
Re: Certificate Saga: Apostle Suleiman's 2015 Prophecies: See No 47- by babasanti: 5:48pm On Jan 25, 2015
I SAW THIS AND I HAVE WITHDRAWN MY SUPPORT FOR GMB . IF APC CANT HAVE CHRISTIANS HOLDING STRATEGIC HIGH POST, THEY CAN GO TO HELL. WE WONT VOTE GMB.

NIGERIA ON VERGE OF ISLAMIZATION (APC SECRET AGENDA EXPOSED)- Pastor Bosun Emmanuel The redeem Christian church of God pastor Emmanuel bosun in a special presentation in a congregation in Ibadan saying that the nation Nigeria is on the verge of Islamization by the all progressive people party (APC). Saying that all Christians should be wise and decisive on whom they should give their mandate in the Feb 14th polls. Using Turkey as an example. Saying the Nigeria church is interested in rising billionaires instead of disciples. He quoted Abuja declaration 1989, saying in 1989 Islam had a meeting in Abuja and made a declaration. 1) To eradicate in all forms and ramification of all non-Muslim religion in member nation with Christianity highly emphasized and Nigeria is a member nation. 2) To ensure only Muslims are elected in all political positions of member nations. 3) To make sure that they strategize and carry out their plan Saying the then head of state General Sani Abacha removed 21billion naira from Nigeria treasury and gave to Organization of Islamic conference (OIC) for the total islamatization of Nigeria. Saying they have started actualizing their agenda with the boko haram activities. Saying boko haram aim is to totally Islamatize Nigeria and eradicate Christianity. Pastor Bosun a delegate of the just concluded Nigeria conference under the religion umbrella says that on Sep 15th 2014 God spoke to Dr Vincent Anigbogu, D.G institute of national transformation, saying that if care is not taking Nigeria would be like the nation Turkey in 30years from 2014. Saying turkey was 100% Christians but at present, Turkey is 0.124% Christians and 95% Muslims saying Christianity existed in turkey for 1,123years and Islam uprooted. Saying Christianity in Nigeria is just 172years old (Methodist batch freeman).turkey had a very strong and solid Christian foundation as apostle Paul was from Turkey, but it was still uprooted, if Christianity give them the opportunity they would do the same here. If that can be done in Turkey with a very strong religious background then Nigeria wouldn’t be an exception if Christians make the same mistake as Turkey. He said Nigeria Christians are making the same mistake as Turkey, saying as quote. 1) Turkey under estimated the young Ottoman ruler(Nigeria churches are under estimating boko haram). 2) The church in Constantine old name for Istanbul capital of Turkey was one of the best defended city in Europe (Nigeria thinks they are the biggest in Africa) 3) Racism and tribalism weakened the church in Turkey(Nigeria church is affected by racism and tribalism) 4) The weapon used in destroying the church in Turkey was invented by a Christian (Christians are the once strategizing for Muslims in Nigeria) He categorically said the APC is a party to watch carefully, saying the APC has hired the campaign manager of Barack Obama to strategize for them saying when he came to Nigeria he needed someone to interface for him the person he employed was a pastor, so power could be handed over to a party (APC)with all purpose and intent is an Islamic brotherhood. Pastor Bosun also hinted that Nigerians core problem is from the Nigerian constitution saying it’s a problem of dual ideology within the Nigeria constitution .said sharia was mentioned 73times in the Nigeria constitution, Islam was mentioned 28times, grand cadi 54times & Muslim 40 times in the Nigeria constitution 1999, saying there was no mention of Christians in the Nigeria’s constitution, no mention of the bible, no single mention of Christ, no single mention of church. Saying constitutionally that Nigeria is an Islamic state instead of a circular state. Saying it hasn’t been fully enforced because they haven’t captured the south west. But recently there has been a hand shake between the North West and south west with the disguise of a political party (APC). He also said that the leadership structure of the APC should be looked into siting examples saying their; National leader west: Muslim National leader south: Muslim National chairman: Muslim Deputy national chairman: Muslim National secretary: Muslim Deputy national secretary: Muslim National publicity secretary: Muslim National treasurer: Muslim National financial secretary: Muslim National youth leader: Muslim Women leader: Muslim Legal adviser: Muslim Saying who ever votes APC is digging the grave of the Nigeria church with his or her thumb. Saying that APC has an Islamic agenda for Nigeria, Christians must stand and bring back Goodluck on the Feb 14th elections. Hinting that in 1983 IOC had a strategy meeting in London with the aim of islamatizing Africa, in that meeting they produced a 322 paged document, 126 pages were focused on Nigeria identifying Nigeria a key nation to be captured saying the south west should stand and resist the APC Islamic agenda for Nigeria under the disguise of politics. Also made mention of rivers state saying they are also interested in the oil and gas of the nation saying that’s why they are also pulling weight in rivers state. Saying if Buhari wins 2015, Christianity is looked up for the next hundred years and Christianity wouldn’t be passed to our children said the issue is not if Goodluck Jonathan is performing or not, saying Goodluck is 100% successful, he is there for a purpose to rebuild the foundation of Nigeria. IOC strategy on how to capture Nigeria Their plan he said: SOUTH EAST, They appear formidable but they Christianity is merchandised. It can be bought and sold. If they see sufficient money the Ibo man would drop the bible and pick up the Koran. It has started happening as religious leaders from the east are already pushing for the Islamic brotherhood under disguise of APC. Power of money. SOUTH WEST, Both Islam and Christianity are superficial, making both similar in the west. Aim is to colonize all the Christians in the south west. Make them betray their self to instigate mistrust in the church and finally embrace the Islamic brother hood (APC) SOUTH SOUTH, Train them in Islamic countries convert them and return them to push the message of Islam in the south. they are achieving it gradually, Alahaji Asari Dokumbo was their failed first experiment he said, he also emphasized the church must raise disciples instead of billionaires saying the church should be galvanized in righteous actions, pray and fast for the church and also stated the Goodluck should be given the mandate of Christians to avert the hideous plans of Islamic brotherhood under the APC disguise. And true Christians who want the existence and continuity of the Nigeria church should please spread this message saying information is power. NOTE FOR READERS: BEWARE: Abuja Declaration Has Been Edited Apparently, as a result of the growing awareness amongst Christians of the evil planned by the Muslims against the Church, the Muslims went online to edit and distort the information on the Abuja Declaration of 1989. The information on Wikipedia was edited on Monday 21st July, 2014 by one Greg Abdul. Their battle plan detailing the plot behind the current Boko Haram insurgency and other forms of political manipulations by the Muslims in the country, was completely removed!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Certificate Saga: Apostle Suleiman's 2015 Prophecies: See No 47- by eliteweb(m): 5:51pm On Jan 25, 2015
9. Nollywood should stop Unclothedness and immoral content been shown because God is not happy.

Hope Muna Ibekwe's death is not a warning?
Re: Certificate Saga: Apostle Suleiman's 2015 Prophecies: See No 47- by Nobody: 5:55pm On Jan 25, 2015
Rilwayne001:

[size=13pt] They smoke their weed, drink bottles of beer and come out staggaering talking their shii...and gullible nigerians writing them down as Prophecy...Smh.

Make una no worry...all of una wey believe this bullshii will be cure of una mental disorder after Febuhari 14

#no to drunkards

Rilwayne, for lack of a better word and with no insult(s) meant, you are an idiot.

The Imams that prophesy are also drunkards.

Idiot.

Regards,

Timzy234.
Re: Certificate Saga: Apostle Suleiman's 2015 Prophecies: See No 47- by Nobody: 5:57pm On Jan 25, 2015
Rilwayne001:

[size=13pt] They smoke their weed, drink bottles of beer and come out staggaering talking their shii...and gullible nigerians writing them down as Prophecy...Smh.

Make una no worry...all of una wey believe this bullshii will be cure of una mental disorder after Febuhari 14

#no to drunkards

Prophecies he made since January 1 makes him a drunkard? Or what? See what your religious mates did in France because of Hebdo's painting.

I demand an unreserved apology to all his followers.

Regards,

Timzy234.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Folorunso Alakija Anoints her Church Members (Photos) / Deeper Life Bible Church: Facts No One Would Tell You About The Church / Bishop Oyedepo At Tope Alabi's 50th Birthday (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.