Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,018 members, 7,818,018 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:45 AM

The Principal Of Government Secondary Katsina Has Been Assasinated - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Principal Of Government Secondary Katsina Has Been Assasinated (5335 Views)

Governor Masari Serving Himself Food In The Kitchen Of Government Girls School / FG Appoints Iyuke Principal Of PTI / PDP Youth Leader In Benue Assasinated (Graphic Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Go Down)

Re: The Principal Of Government Secondary Katsina Has Been Assasinated by MsNas(f): 1:00pm On Jan 25, 2015
customized13:
If true then APC killed him so he won't be asked to say the truth about the certificate he forged. APC should pray this isn't true.
Seriously? Which kind logic be that?

2 Likes

Re: The Principal Of Government Secondary Katsina Has Been Assasinated by eaglechild: 1:04pm On Jan 25, 2015
This man would have given evidence against APC now he has been silenced.

1 Like

Re: The Principal Of Government Secondary Katsina Has Been Assasinated by Oduduwaboy(m): 1:11pm On Jan 25, 2015
Otuoke your son cometh home across the rivers !

Re: The Principal Of Government Secondary Katsina Has Been Assasinated by tonytony208(m): 1:23pm On Jan 25, 2015
aare07:
GEJ must go because he lacks the moral right to lead this country for another four years

My people, Vote wisely

it is buhari that lacks the moral right to even contest for presidency. This same buhari destroyed democracy and he is here asking to be voted via democracy. This same buhari is an enemy of freedom of speech, which is the hallmark of democracy; an idea he abhores so deeply. Believe me buhari should be shown the way to daura.....and to his cows.

1 Like

Re: The Principal Of Government Secondary Katsina Has Been Assasinated by olasunky15(m): 1:29pm On Jan 25, 2015
Hmmmmmmm

Re: The Principal Of Government Secondary Katsina Has Been Assasinated by Zillight: 1:39pm On Jan 25, 2015
hmmm mhhhmmmm..... I smell lies.
Re: The Principal Of Government Secondary Katsina Has Been Assasinated by Zillight: 1:39pm On Jan 25, 2015
hmmm mhhhmmmm..... I smell lies. Big fat lies.... almost choking.
Re: The Principal Of Government Secondary Katsina Has Been Assasinated by HzRF(m): 1:59pm On Jan 25, 2015
Pangea:
Sometimes I come online to read comments and I sometimes end up almost smashing my phone due to either the raving insanity or dumbness of some posters.
How did we get to this level?
A man released the result of the opposition presidential candidate and some imbeciles are here pointing fingers at the man who had the most to gain if the man is alive!

You don't need the Scotland yard to know this is the work of PDP !
They had the most to gain because the result is what they believe is their most potent weapon against Buhari!
Hence their madness in the issue.
I'm sure they tried to bribe the man to recant and he refused, hence taking his life.
Of course they can kill the principal but they should also be prepared to kill the database of Cambridge and those who work there to effectively discredit the released result.

Bloody murderers!
Ur drug :has it finished?
Re: The Principal Of Government Secondary Katsina Has Been Assasinated by coogar: 2:07pm On Jan 25, 2015
SAMBARRY:
Coogar where are you o.come here right away. Awon pictures of certificateror adonbliv fans. shocked

imagine why he was assassinated. Hiaannn

Nigeria

PDPrïcks killed him.
GEJ, FFK, sammy okposo, etc must answer for this. they hated the fact that the man spoke the truth.
Re: The Principal Of Government Secondary Katsina Has Been Assasinated by HzRF(m): 2:10pm On Jan 25, 2015
Oduduwaboy:
Otuoke your son cometh home across the rivers !

Re: The Principal Of Government Secondary Katsina Has Been Assasinated by Paulchris(m): 2:16pm On Jan 25, 2015
Eeyaaa ,RIP oga.
But dey for allow am make govt punish am for forging the result first
Re: The Principal Of Government Secondary Katsina Has Been Assasinated by Temmi001: 2:22pm On Jan 25, 2015
This bloody Otuoke Illiterate again??
Re: The Principal Of Government Secondary Katsina Has Been Assasinated by Nobody: 2:24pm On Jan 25, 2015
TrishaP:
Source??

Cute smile
Re: The Principal Of Government Secondary Katsina Has Been Assasinated by chronique(m): 2:40pm On Jan 25, 2015
I doubt if this is true. But if it is,it means the APC aren't smart at all. I don't know if Buhari has an original certificate but one thing I know for sure,is that the statement of result released,was forged. If the man is arrested and interrogated,who will He say sent him? To avoid being implicated,they just had to do away with him.
Re: The Principal Of Government Secondary Katsina Has Been Assasinated by ollyruffy: 3:28pm On Jan 25, 2015
If this is true, PDP must be ready to kill all nigerians this time around. GEJ is vacating the government house by May 2015.

#GEJMUSTGO2015#

BTW, we are still asking for his PhD thesis and publications.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Principal Of Government Secondary Katsina Has Been Assasinated by IBROHIM: 3:35pm On Jan 25, 2015
Pangea:
Sometimes I come online to read comments and I sometimes end up almost smashing my phone due to either the raving insanity or dumbness of some posters.
How did we get to this level?
A man released the result of the opposition presidential candidate and some imbeciles are here pointing fingers at the man who had the most to gain if the man is alive!

You don't need the Scotland yard to know this is the work of PDP !
They had the most to gain because the result is what they believe is their most potent weapon against Buhari!
Hence their madness in the issue.
I'm sure they tried to bribe the man to recant and he refused, hence taking his life.
Of course they can kill the principal but they should also be prepared to kill the database of Cambridge and those who work there to effectively discredit the released result.

Bloody murderers!
thank you jare! Na true talk! How much have the paid these PDP that they are always quick to cover their evil acts!!! To apc supporters this man is a hero!! Meanwhile

GMB till Jonathan shouts SAI BUHARI!
Re: The Principal Of Government Secondary Katsina Has Been Assasinated by Nobody: 3:39pm On Jan 25, 2015
IBROHIM:
thank you jare! Na true talk! How much have the paid these PDP that they are always quick to cover their evil acts!!! To apc supporters this man is a hero!! Meanwhile

GMB till Jonathan shouts SAI BUHARI!
its foolish for PDP to kill him, the man holds a secret about APC that will warrant this. pDP cannot kill him because the record of buhari will still remain in the school and another principal will assume the position.

I think APC has much to gain in the death of this man, APC is in trouble.
Re: The Principal Of Government Secondary Katsina Has Been Assasinated by Ahmedie25(m): 3:42pm On Jan 25, 2015
This is another rumor from selfish people just to cause anarchy, d principal is alive & healthy, as confirmed now .
Re: The Principal Of Government Secondary Katsina Has Been Assasinated by uchebest2006(m): 3:44pm On Jan 25, 2015
LIKE PLAY,LIKE PLAY..............IT MAY BE REAL,BUH I DN"T BLIV!!!
Re: The Principal Of Government Secondary Katsina Has Been Assasinated by Here2BustnScrew: 3:57pm On Jan 25, 2015
customized13:
If true then APC killed him so he won't be asked to say the truth about the certificate he forged. APC should pray this isn't true.
you just stole those words from my mouth..
Re: The Principal Of Government Secondary Katsina Has Been Assasinated by Nobody: 4:08pm On Jan 25, 2015
I have it from a reliable source he is still alive. Unless he is killed as I'm typing right now.
Re: The Principal Of Government Secondary Katsina Has Been Assasinated by free2ryhme: 5:02pm On Jan 25, 2015
eaglechild:
This man would have given evidence against APC now he has been silenced.

hope say u no smoke something sha undecided
Re: The Principal Of Government Secondary Katsina Has Been Assasinated by Obinoscopy(m): 6:37pm On Jan 25, 2015

(1) (2)

Blame Southwest APC States For Naira Fall / United States Disappointed With Buhari’s Visit / Amosun Commends Ogun State Workers (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.