Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,082 members, 7,821,724 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 05:18 PM

Live: Mbaka Blaming Jonathan Again - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Live: Mbaka Blaming Jonathan Again (5646 Views)

Fani-Kayode To Emir Sanusi "Shut Up" For Blaming Jonathan On Palestinian State / Fashola Mocked On Twitter For Blaming GEJ Over Lekki Robbery With #fasholajoker / Obasanjo Attacks Jonathan Again, Accuses President Of Squandering Oil Savings (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Live: Mbaka Blaming Jonathan Again by emiye(m): 12:08pm On Jan 25, 2015
priest mbaka na-ekwu eziokwu.

Mai gaskiya wallahi.

2 Likes

Re: Live: Mbaka Blaming Jonathan Again by tzoracle: 12:09pm On Jan 25, 2015
free2ryhme:

can read your post and ask yourself if Nigerians are stupid undecided

Bro its not like the tape wouldn't still come out,so what do I gain from lying
Some people sha

1 Like

Re: Live: Mbaka Blaming Jonathan Again by Nobody: 12:10pm On Jan 25, 2015
pekeyim:
How can someone write this with no proof.

Buhari's Supporters with dead brain cells will start insulting a sitting President?

If u don't like Him, Use ur PVC
Which He Provided so u can guide your vote and Vote Him out.....!!!

Thanks.
same thing you all said b4 the last video dropped.

1 Like

Re: Live: Mbaka Blaming Jonathan Again by Bugatie(m): 12:12pm On Jan 25, 2015
chigo93:
tell gej 2 stop making use of pastor oyedepo,oritsejafor,pentecostal pastors and Anglican priests 4 campaign calumny.Till he does that I will keep on respecting fr mbaka

I don't engage in unnecessary argument.
You are only insulting the sensibilities of those pastors whose names you just mentioned and their church members.

The Catholic Church is an organised church and is never seen to promote what Fr Mbaka is doing.
I have no problem if he does that outside the church in his personal capacity, but standing on the alter on a Sunday morning and denigrate the office of Mr President is a NO!

1 Like

Re: Live: Mbaka Blaming Jonathan Again by tzoracle: 12:17pm On Jan 25, 2015
In the time of nineveh,the president heard the message and made atonements but in our own time they shout kill the messenger
Re: Live: Mbaka Blaming Jonathan Again by SeverusSnape(m): 12:21pm On Jan 25, 2015
Hazardd:

mind your mouth.
If you cannt shot it,you better cut it off before it bring you.....,at least is in the bible
It's "shut", not shot. And I won't shut it. I stated the obvious. undecided
For your info, Your Bible is not binding to me. I'm a freethinker.
Re: Live: Mbaka Blaming Jonathan Again by tzoracle: 12:24pm On Jan 25, 2015
Its like his done.he is now praying
Re: Live: Mbaka Blaming Jonathan Again by nellyjohn: 12:26pm On Jan 25, 2015
Father Mbaka can keep on saying rubbish becos that's his way. I remember in 2003 election, he said dat Chimaroke will not win the election again and dat if he does, he will remove his cloth and stop been a priest. Yet, to his ultimate shame, Chimaroke won yet he did not remove his cloth again. So, I don't blame him.
For me, it's GEJ all the way

1 Like

Re: Live: Mbaka Blaming Jonathan Again by Hazardd(m): 12:38pm On Jan 25, 2015
SeverusSnape:

It's "shut", not shot. And I won't shut it. I stated the obvious. undecided
For your info, Your Bible is not binding to me. I'm a freethinker.
K
Re: Live: Mbaka Blaming Jonathan Again by wiseguy(m): 12:44pm On Jan 25, 2015
nellyjohn:
Father Mbaka can keep on saying rubbish becos that's his way. I remember in 2003 election, he said dat Chimaroke will not win the election again and dat if he does, he will remove his cloth and stop been a priest. Yet, to his ultimate shame, Chimaroke won yet he did not remove his cloth again. So, I don't blame him.
For me, it's GEJ all the way

I listened and watched that video. There's no where that Mbaka said categorically that Jonathan will lose election. He only said there will be disaster if he wins and that a lot of people will lose their jobs. He never prophesied that Jonathan will lose. But again, my prayer and that of most Nigerians is that Jona should return to Otuoke come 29th May. Iseeeeee!!!

2 Likes

Re: Live: Mbaka Blaming Jonathan Again by Nobody: 1:00pm On Jan 25, 2015
SeverusSnape:
That man is a politician not a priest.
A disgrace to priesthood.
Tell that to your bling bling pastor, Oritshafemi or whatever he is called

1 Like

Re: Live: Mbaka Blaming Jonathan Again by Nobody: 1:04pm On Jan 25, 2015
mankevo:
Mbaka please fire it well, shout it so LOUD that even the deaf can hear
Igbos, which kain jazz PDP/JONA use hold una hostage self?
Only such Mbaka message can change the "AGIP" disposition of some igbos.
CALL IGBOS AGAIN AND RECEIVE STROKE WITHIN 7DAYS.
THUNDER AND BRIMESTONE CONSUME YOU B.ASTARD.

1 Like

Re: Live: Mbaka Blaming Jonathan Again by TCD: 1:07pm On Jan 25, 2015
SeverusSnape:
Christians seem to forget prophets of old like Elijah, Elisha, and the rest spoke out against the government's of their day even to their own personal peril. Jesus on his own flogged out corrupt money changers from the temple

today all we have are chewing gum chewing, private jet totting pastors who are to scared to speak up against wrongs in government and even collude with them to loot us dry. They collect import waivers from these corrupt politicians and call it divine favour. all they know now is financial breakthrough and get rich magically through donating 10% of your income to them. if they challenged the wrongs in government with the same energy they used to condemn non-thithing the country would probably be a better place.

it is your job and responsibility as a pastor or shepherd to stand up for your people and speak up against what you see as evil. Father Mbaka is doing his God ordained job as a priest.

2 Likes

Re: Live: Mbaka Blaming Jonathan Again by HzRF(m): 1:12pm On Jan 25, 2015
Lol
This mbaka just they organise rally every Sunday sha.. Nxt na to dey distribute rice!!

But him go still extort dem members collect tithe and offering spend am on red bull and isiewu on Sunday wrap himself inside 1robe con dey rant

Am sure his followers must have been spiritually Complete that all he needs is to turn d pulpit to an object of disgrace

When you see a con man u know them,
Re: Live: Mbaka Blaming Jonathan Again by debeginin(m): 1:16pm On Jan 25, 2015
SeverusSnape:
King Ahab addressed Prophet Elijah as a TROUBLER cos he always told him d truth.
U call Fr. Mbaka a politician cos he tells d truth?
Re: Live: Mbaka Blaming Jonathan Again by HzRF(m): 1:16pm On Jan 25, 2015
TCD:
Christians seem to forget prophets of old like Elijah, Elisha, and the rest spoke out against the government's of their day even to their own personal peril. Jesus on his own flogged out corrupt money changers from the temple

today all we have are chewing gum chewing, private jet totting pastors who are to scared to speak up against wrongs in government and even collude with them to loot us dry. They collect import waivers from these corrupt politicians and call it divine favour. all they know now is financial breakthrough and get rich magically through donating 10% of your income to them. if they challenged the wrongs in government with the same energy they used to condemn non-thithing the country would probably be a better place.

it is your job and responsibility as a pastor or shepherd to stand up for your people and speak up against what you see as evil. Father Mbaka is doing his God ordained job as a priest.
Really even after endorsing GEJ

I don't know of u but my God is not a fluctuating one

Who says yes today and said I didn't check properly itz no
Re: Live: Mbaka Blaming Jonathan Again by stanza(m): 1:19pm On Jan 25, 2015
See who was listed as part of most beautiful transgender people in Hollywood. http://infocong..com/2015/01/see-who-was-listed-as-part-of-most.html
Re: Live: Mbaka Blaming Jonathan Again by tzoracle: 1:23pm On Jan 25, 2015
And here was I thinking he was finished,his still going hard at it,the time is after 1 nawa oo
I wamt to share more details but i don't know when he plans to end
But his preaching is about jonah and nineveh and his also talking about anoda jonah,is this intentional?
Re: Live: Mbaka Blaming Jonathan Again by SeverusSnape(m): 1:26pm On Jan 25, 2015
debeginin:

King Ahab addressed Prophet Elijah as a TROUBLER cos he always told him d truth.
U call Fr. Mbaka a politician cos he tells d truth?
What truth is he saying?... He's campaigning in church for goodness sake, Clergy men especially Reverend fathers do not do such, can't you see his fellow priests criticizing him
Re: Live: Mbaka Blaming Jonathan Again by daniwealth(m): 1:26pm On Jan 25, 2015
dammytosh:

Called to order for saying the truth ?

1 Dolla is now 208 Naira
Chibok girls forgotten about, no one talks about them again
Foreign Reserve depleted to the barest minimum
Money missing indiscriminately with nobody prosecuted.
Criminals in Government.
Power is very ok on pages of newspaper.
Av you seen President say they will create Jobs and Unemployment ?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ccL90QbL0WM

What else can Father Mbaka say if he is a true Man of God. Priests call Kings and ruler to order in the bible days.
He may be right but that is not right way to approach his matter.this was the act that took away the head of John the baptist,we christians are called to pray for our leaders and not castigate dont forget the are all humans.he should meet him one on one and talk to him,not always castigating him daily in the presence of his members that is childish to me.since i listen to that message,i lost my respect for that priest because it shows childishness,lack of maturity and lack of wisdom.he is saying this because Goodluck is a gentle man,they are some presidents that would have shuts down his church and maybe arrest him.Christian are admonished to use wisdom
Re: Live: Mbaka Blaming Jonathan Again by SeverusSnape(m): 1:27pm On Jan 25, 2015
22rockets:

Tell that to your bling bling pastor, Oritshafemi or whatever he is called
Sorry, I'm not a Christian, So I don't have a pastor.
Re: Live: Mbaka Blaming Jonathan Again by dammytosh: 1:29pm On Jan 25, 2015
daniwealth:

He may be right but that is not right way to approach his matter.this was the act that took away the head of John the baptist,we christians are called to pray for our leaders and not castigate dont forget the are all humans.he should meet him one on one and talk to him,not always castigating him daily in the presence of his members that is childish to me.since i listen to that message,i lost my respect for that priest because it shows childishness,lack of maturity and lack of wisdom.he is saying this because Goodluck is a gentle man,they are some presidents that would have shuts down his church and maybe arrest him.Christian are admonished to use wisdom

Not in s democratic dispensation. Even Obj could not do anything to Tunde Bakari.

If you say he may be right , then i have nothing to say if he chose to be another John the Baptist.

The truth must be told whenever it is cited.
Re: Live: Mbaka Blaming Jonathan Again by Trut(m): 1:32pm On Jan 25, 2015
Mbaka should calm down
Re: Live: Mbaka Blaming Jonathan Again by daniwealth(m): 1:35pm On Jan 25, 2015
dammytosh:

Not in s democratic dispensation. Even Obj could not do anything to Tunde Bakari.

If you say he may be right , then i have nothing to say if he chose to be another John the Baptist.

The truth must be told whenever it is cited.
My dear,he is admonishe to pray for the leaders,not speaking against him.because all he is saying doesnt moved Mr Presidents but a prayer for him can change the man.In our church,we do take time to pray for our leaders at all levels because we know the are all humans bengs.
Re: Live: Mbaka Blaming Jonathan Again by 2Brains1(m): 1:38pm On Jan 25, 2015
Bugatie:

With due respect to his priesthood, Fr. Mbaka should just be called to order. Continuous use of the alter to denigrate the office of Mr President is totally condemnable.
Bishop Onaga and conference of Catholic Bishops should take note

My dear when the Oracle of God speaks it doesn't care whose ox is gored!!

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Live: Mbaka Blaming Jonathan Again by nnamdibig(m): 1:40pm On Jan 25, 2015
SeverusSnape:

Because he is not a sycophant like the pastors we have these days.
Re: Live: Mbaka Blaming Jonathan Again by eightsin(m): 1:41pm On Jan 25, 2015
Got no word to say.
Re: Live: Mbaka Blaming Jonathan Again by Godgozie(m): 1:47pm On Jan 25, 2015
Rev Fr Mbaka I still respect You... God knows the best for his people.

1 Like

Re: Live: Mbaka Blaming Jonathan Again by Sunbellar: 1:48pm On Jan 25, 2015
Fr. Mbaka is as useless as the devil. He will not get that gratification he wants from the Presidency. No good reasoning southerner will support the fanatic maggot called Buhari that hates Christianity with passion.
The northerners wants to return power to the north and engineered the alimajiris to cause problems as Boko Haram. GEJ used every possible means to stop their rascality but as it not for similar reasons that the Northerner
elites vowed to drag Ihejirika to the ICC? Is that not the reason
why he was removed after much pressure from the North?
Was that not why the North demanded amnesty for Boko
Haram? Is that not why Buhari declared that an attack on
Boko Haram was an attack on the North? All those time
buying strategies by the Northerner elites allow BH regroup
and return to war. The very same Buhari that was named as a
negotiator for BH in the amnesty talks refused to participate.
The same Nothern elites who called for an end to the state of
emergency in the North East and withdrawal of troops cannot
tell us what they plan to replace the troops with. The same
people who would not participate in amnesty talks to end BH
are now using BH atrocities as their primary campaign tools.
Even my 18 month old baby will realize they are obviously the
ones behind it all. Why you an adult does not, or would not
realize this remains astonishing.

1 Like

Re: Live: Mbaka Blaming Jonathan Again by 2Brains1(m): 1:49pm On Jan 25, 2015
baybeeboi:
Christian leaders Embarassing Christians,what the hell is this?
Can He just keep quiet and pray about it?
Anyways............I dont want either of Buhari Or Jonathan but since it's a two man race I'll go wit the Devil I already know sha.
After all,I have not seen this Devil condemn even His own Enemies

My dear re u living in Nigeria Or u don't have light and u don't read news papers, n is this ur first time on NL, I ask all this questions because u seem to be so ignorant of all GEJ has said n done. Anyways welcome to NL.
Re: Live: Mbaka Blaming Jonathan Again by Nobody: 1:49pm On Jan 25, 2015
Fire on confam ibo priest.... More oil to your heavenly brain

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

My Experience In Aba While On A Two Day Business Trip / PDP Agent Laments On Ikwerre LGA Results, Calls On Nigerians And USA For Help / Just Before The Fulanis Finish Us!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.