Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,932 members, 7,835,111 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 04:42 AM

President Jonathan Worships At The Winners Chapel Today...see Photos - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / President Jonathan Worships At The Winners Chapel Today...see Photos (3494 Views)

Osinbajo Worships At MFM Church, Abuja (photos) / Buhari Worships At Imo State House Chapel (PHOTOS) / Photos: Jonathan Worships At Dunamis Gospel Church On New Year Day (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

President Jonathan Worships At The Winners Chapel Today...see Photos by dainformant(m): 12:04pm On Jan 25, 2015
President Jonathan on Sunday worshiped at the Faith tabernacle, the headquarters of the Winners Chapel located in Ota, a suburb of Lagos state...The host pastor and founder, Bishop David Oyedepo who welcomed the number one citizen in the country prayed for him and wished him well in all his endeavours..

Source; National Helm

2 Likes

Re: President Jonathan Worships At The Winners Chapel Today...see Photos by macb(m): 12:08pm On Jan 25, 2015
Politics of religion

5 Likes

Re: President Jonathan Worships At The Winners Chapel Today...see Photos by temitemi1(m): 12:09pm On Jan 25, 2015
All hail GEJ grin grin grin... Aso Rock strait...

6 Likes

Re: President Jonathan Worships At The Winners Chapel Today...see Photos by adioolayi(m): 12:10pm On Jan 25, 2015
We can't be cajoled again...Nigerians will vote their conscience. Not because a man of God endorsed anyone

5 Likes

Re: President Jonathan Worships At The Winners Chapel Today...see Photos by sigmundfreud(m): 12:10pm On Jan 25, 2015
No comment
Re: President Jonathan Worships At The Winners Chapel Today...see Photos by dammytosh: 12:11pm On Jan 25, 2015
Winners, Christ Embassy etc can not save him.

Everybody feels the impact of =N=208 = $1.
Re: President Jonathan Worships At The Winners Chapel Today...see Photos by Nobody: 12:13pm On Jan 25, 2015
Pastor oyedepo waiting in line to fill someone's boots!

1 Like

Re: President Jonathan Worships At The Winners Chapel Today...see Photos by Pinnacle(m): 12:14pm On Jan 25, 2015
N208 to $1 you meant!
dammytosh:

Everybody feels the impact of $208 = 1 Naira.

5 Likes

Re: President Jonathan Worships At The Winners Chapel Today...see Photos by lonngmann(m): 12:15pm On Jan 25, 2015
They now want God's blessings after all they have have done for four years

Am not a buarhi fan either, but I want change
That's why am campaigning for Prof. Remi Sonaiya for president grin
Of the KOWA party

3 Likes

Re: President Jonathan Worships At The Winners Chapel Today...see Photos by Collynzo419: 12:17pm On Jan 25, 2015
If he likes he can go to CCC, K&S, Sat Guru Marahaji, Deeper Life, Redeemed, MFM, Synagogue.
He should not forget the Babalawos and Alfas too

Nigerians have made up their mind

Febuhari on our mind...

12 Likes

Re: President Jonathan Worships At The Winners Chapel Today...see Photos by chiomashine: 12:17pm On Jan 25, 2015
That's the right place for the president.
Re: President Jonathan Worships At The Winners Chapel Today...see Photos by Nobody: 12:18pm On Jan 25, 2015
Tribal and religious dividing president

2 Likes

Re: President Jonathan Worships At The Winners Chapel Today...see Photos by ambrosini593(m): 12:19pm On Jan 25, 2015
My papa's blessing is enough. Up Gej. Can't wait to celebrate my val gej victory

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: President Jonathan Worships At The Winners Chapel Today...see Photos by Jakpon: 12:23pm On Jan 25, 2015
Jonathan, if you went to Winners chapel, canananland by road, you proabably passed throught the Otta-Owode road via Ogun state or Lagos-Abeokuta road via Lagos state; both roads are federal government roads and they are in terrible conditions.

FIX THE DAMN ROAD NOW !!

3 Likes

Re: President Jonathan Worships At The Winners Chapel Today...see Photos by Nobody: 12:26pm On Jan 25, 2015
Gej, carry go, if Papa has showered you with blessings, then no one to stand on your way!

3 Likes

Re: President Jonathan Worships At The Winners Chapel Today...see Photos by watered(m): 12:29pm On Jan 25, 2015
dammytosh:

Everybody feels the impact of $208 = 1 Naira.
May God confound my enemies like this guy in Jesus Name ....Amen!!!

N208 = $1

1 Like

Re: President Jonathan Worships At The Winners Chapel Today...see Photos by dammytosh: 12:30pm On Jan 25, 2015
Pinnacle:
N208 to $1 you meant!

Thanks Bro.
Re: President Jonathan Worships At The Winners Chapel Today...see Photos by watered(m): 12:30pm On Jan 25, 2015
ambrosini593:
My papa's blessing is enough. Up Gej. Can't wait to celebrate my val gej victory
Visit a psychiatrist
Re: President Jonathan Worships At The Winners Chapel Today...see Photos by boolet: 12:31pm On Jan 25, 2015
The caption should change to; "President Jonathan takes campaign train. to Winners Chapel today". Meanwhile, they say Buhari is too old; if you must talk about age, we youths require that anyone who is above 50 is unfit to rule us. At least no one can consider himself a youth @ 50.

2 Likes

Re: President Jonathan Worships At The Winners Chapel Today...see Photos by dammytosh: 12:32pm On Jan 25, 2015
watered:
May God confound my enemies like this guy in Jesus Name ....Amen!!!

N208 = $1

Amen and May you not die in your stupidity while concentrating on your enemies.

Do something worth while with your life and ignore 'enemies' mentality used by your president to rule this country

2 Likes

Re: President Jonathan Worships At The Winners Chapel Today...see Photos by watered(m): 12:32pm On Jan 25, 2015
lonngmann:
They now want God's blessings after all they have have done for four years

Am not a buarhi fan either, but I want change
That's why am campaigning for Prof. Remi Sonaiya for president grin
Of the KOWA party
grin
Re: President Jonathan Worships At The Winners Chapel Today...see Photos by thegoodone2(m): 12:32pm On Jan 25, 2015
All christian in south west should vote for GEJ. You cant see musilm vote for him in d north. Look at all the state we have musilm governor, they appointed only musilm to all their cabinet. Be wise my fellow christian in south west. GEJ is fighting for us and all musilm team up against him.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: President Jonathan Worships At The Winners Chapel Today...see Photos by Equado(m): 12:33pm On Jan 25, 2015
Interesting........
Re: President Jonathan Worships At The Winners Chapel Today...see Photos by watered(m): 12:34pm On Jan 25, 2015
dammytosh:

Amen and May you not die in your stupidity while concentrating on your enemies.

Do something worth while with your life and ignore 'enemies' mentality used by your president to rule this country
Wetin I do you now?
Re: President Jonathan Worships At The Winners Chapel Today...see Photos by Nobody: 12:34pm On Jan 25, 2015
No amount of prayers can't stop the winds of change.

What is written is written.

1 Like

Re: President Jonathan Worships At The Winners Chapel Today...see Photos by tunapawizzy: 12:36pm On Jan 25, 2015
Bishop oyedepo promised to open gates of hell on those who oppose GEJ.....well I am not surprised, the jets won't fuel themselves.

1 Like

Re: President Jonathan Worships At The Winners Chapel Today...see Photos by obibankz(m): 12:40pm On Jan 25, 2015
Gej till 2019, we love your uncommon transformation and humility
Re: President Jonathan Worships At The Winners Chapel Today...see Photos by ambrosini593(m): 12:53pm On Jan 25, 2015
Are you mad? do I look like your type? don't play with me next time. Who gave the permission to quote? Be warned
watered:
Visit a psychiatrist
Re: President Jonathan Worships At The Winners Chapel Today...see Photos by banki(m): 12:55pm On Jan 25, 2015
thegoodone2:
All christian in south west should vote for GEJ. You cant see musilm vote for him in d north. Look at all the state we have musilm governor, they appointed only musilm to all their cabinet. Be wise my fellow christian in south west. GEJ is fighting for us and all musilm team up against him.

it is a LIE and you are not a Christian, a true Christian doesn't spread or bear false witness against his or her neighbour it is in the bible.....

So FAshola IS AMUSLIM governor and he only appointed muslims into his cabinet..... you know that is a lie so what do you gain by ridiculing the body of Christ, you are a hypocrite go and repent for lying against another man.

The holy book forbids us to lie and Jesus Christ will definitely not support a president that steals from the poor to make himself rich, The lord almighty knows that the hospitals and courts in Nigeria are on strike simply because of the greed and mismanagement of our resources by both the government and the hospitals, Mr president has not mentioned it in any of his speeches.

The spokesman of the president stole nigerias money to fix benue Enugu expressway he took the money and didn't fix the road mr president appointed him spokes man and the case has gone under, Our heavnly Father sees the lives that have been lost on that express road he knows that we cant continue like this

2 Likes

Re: President Jonathan Worships At The Winners Chapel Today...see Photos by babdap: 1:06pm On Jan 25, 2015
How will that stop me from voting for GMB/PYO

1 Like

Re: President Jonathan Worships At The Winners Chapel Today...see Photos by Junki04(m): 1:12pm On Jan 25, 2015
thegoodone2:
imagine this clueless person, taking religion as priority, with that we'll never grow

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

I Am Waiting To See If Our First Daughter"Zarah Buhari Will Go For NYSC Service / To Those Saying Yorubas Stood With The Igbos / Buhari : See What Ghana President Told German Chancellor

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.