Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,980 members, 7,838,490 topics. Date: Thursday, 23 May 2024 at 11:31 PM

President Jonathan Worships At The Winners Chapel Today...see Photos - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / President Jonathan Worships At The Winners Chapel Today...see Photos (3499 Views)

Osinbajo Worships At MFM Church, Abuja (photos) / Buhari Worships At Imo State House Chapel (PHOTOS) / Photos: Jonathan Worships At Dunamis Gospel Church On New Year Day (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: President Jonathan Worships At The Winners Chapel Today...see Photos by thegoodone2(m): 1:18pm On Jan 25, 2015
Junki04:
imagine this clueless person, taking religion as priority, with that we'll never grow
If we christian said religion is not important but other religion are taking it important. Tell any hausa to vote GEJ and see what he will tell u.
Re: President Jonathan Worships At The Winners Chapel Today...see Photos by Junki04(m): 2:01pm On Jan 25, 2015
thegoodone2:
If we christian said religion is not important but other religion are taking it important. Tell any hausa to vote GEJ and see what he will tell u.
well, we all have our thoughts, I'd rather vote a Muslim that will work than vote a Christian that wouldn't do anything. kapish!
Re: President Jonathan Worships At The Winners Chapel Today...see Photos by watered(m): 2:08pm On Jan 25, 2015
ambrosini593:
Are you mad? do I look like your type? don't play with me next time. Who gave the permission to quote? Be warned
Thank God you only asked if I'm mad! My answer is NO, I'm not mad.

To you I say this "The sun you see shining shall be the last you 'll ever see" Who are you that you dare threaten me? May your life be in trouble like NE Nigeria.
Re: President Jonathan Worships At The Winners Chapel Today...see Photos by poundlander: 2:18pm On Jan 25, 2015
if Buhari had performed similar feat, by visiting NASFAT and or other allied society, and the leaders/missionaries of such societies canvassed support for him and place curse on his opponents. tongues will b wagging that he is pitching Muslims against Christians etc. GEJ keep playing religious politics!
Re: President Jonathan Worships At The Winners Chapel Today...see Photos by thegoodone2(m): 2:27pm On Jan 25, 2015
Junki04:
well, we all have our thoughts, I'd rather vote a Muslim that will work than vote a Christian that wouldn't do anything. kapish!
How do u know that he will work? you are just like wife that said her husband is not treat her fine and see other man promise her heaven and land. Be wise.
Re: President Jonathan Worships At The Winners Chapel Today...see Photos by ambrosini593(m): 2:30pm On Jan 25, 2015
I ve forgiven u. Just look at d prayer you wished yourself. Bye
watered:
Thank God you only asked if I'm mad! My answer is NO, I'm not mad.

To you I say this "The sun you see shining shall be the last you 'll ever see" Who are you that you dare threaten me? May your life be in trouble like NE Nigeria.
Re: President Jonathan Worships At The Winners Chapel Today...see Photos by Junki04(m): 6:34pm On Jan 25, 2015
thegoodone2:
How do u know that he will work? you are just like wife that said her husband is not treat her fine and see other man promise her heaven and land. Be wise.
the same believe you've been having for this man that has ruled for five years and did nothing , that's what I'll have for the other man
Re: President Jonathan Worships At The Winners Chapel Today...see Photos by Kx: 6:45pm On Jan 25, 2015
Shockingly the Federal Road to Oyedepo's church is yet to receive GEJ's repairs intervention as worshipers waste precious time in traffic.

He cannot not be attracted to pay attention to the road, yet he can mount the pulpit on his visit 3 weeks to Election.

GEJ you dey find miracle?
Its only those that seek for miracles that goes from Christ Embassy to Salvation Army, to RCCG to Winners, to Dunamis , to Ayo Orisetjafor and ultimately to Jerusalem.
Has our man not attended them all?
Re: President Jonathan Worships At The Winners Chapel Today...see Photos by watered(m): 11:39pm On Jan 25, 2015
ambrosini593:
I ve forgiven u. Just look at d prayer you wished yourself. Bye
In Olusegun Obasanjo's voice "Its too late"

(1) (2) (Reply)

Abia Election: More Protest As Aba, Ukwa/ngwa Women Block Roads In Aba [PHOTOS] / BREAKING: Again, Court Denies IPOB Leader, Nnamdi Kanu, Bail / Untold Story Of The Ijebu Man Who Sacked Lagos Governor Ambode From Power

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.