Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,833 members, 7,813,780 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 06:13 PM

Buhari : See What Ghana President Told German Chancellor - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari : See What Ghana President Told German Chancellor (3479 Views)

See What Ghana Govt & People Do To Fulani Herdsmen / What Is Bishop Oyedepo's Problem With Buhari? See This / What Ghana's Military Look Like Compared Yo Nigeria. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Buhari : See What Ghana President Told German Chancellor by Wisdomkosi(m): 1:08pm On Sep 01, 2018
President Nana Addo Dankwa Akufo-Addo to German Chancellor, Angela Markel

"Ghanaians in Germany have contributed to Germany's development, grant them working visas"

President Muhammadu Buhari to German Chancellor, Angela Markel

"Illegal Nigerian Immigrants in Germany 'At Their Own Risk'"

17 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Buhari : See What Ghana President Told German Chancellor by Luckylife(m): 1:22pm On Sep 01, 2018
A snake must beget something long , A lifeless entity must breed lifeless comments .

17 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Buhari : See What Ghana President Told German Chancellor by ewigmee: 1:30pm On Sep 01, 2018
Mr Buhari's tribal men are not among those migrating so, he doesn't care. To him, on your own - oyo

If na libya killer herdsmen ....
“in the name of God” accommodate your countrymen.'

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Buhari : See What Ghana President Told German Chancellor by Xander85: 1:32pm On Sep 01, 2018
Sometimes when i remember i'm a Nigerian i just get weak! If i could lift Alaigbo out from the area called Nigeria and join them with Ghana, i'd do it in a heartbeat!

We're in this mess and the butt of all jokes mainly because a people who have proved they have nothing to offer have a stranglehold on the political-economy of Nigeria! And they have hordes of ill-informed zombiefied minions to call on for votes or violence!

In Nigeria, the first consideration is religion and tribe before merit even gets a look in!

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari : See What Ghana President Told German Chancellor by TheFreeOne: 1:36pm On Sep 01, 2018
One supports the welfare of his people whilst the other demarkets his country men.

The difference is clear....when you have 'brain' it shows but when it's empty no amount of kunu can replace it.

9 Likes

Re: Buhari : See What Ghana President Told German Chancellor by SalamRushdie: 1:40pm On Sep 01, 2018
Buhari is a horrible horrible leader

12 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Buhari : See What Ghana President Told German Chancellor by babyphaze07(m): 1:42pm On Sep 01, 2018
All speeches made by PMB always show how empty and lifeless he is. All Nigerians are nothing but irresponsible.
He will do more damages than good if he continues to rule us.

11 Likes

Re: Buhari : See What Ghana President Told German Chancellor by overall90: 2:00pm On Sep 01, 2018
Who doesn't know that education is very important.

6 Likes

Re: Buhari : See What Ghana President Told German Chancellor by Nobody: 2:04pm On Sep 01, 2018
It's a pity.

5 Likes

Re: Buhari : See What Ghana President Told German Chancellor by uboma(m): 2:05pm On Sep 01, 2018
SalamRushdie:
Buhari is a horrible horrible leader

You can say that again!

6 Likes

Re: Buhari : See What Ghana President Told German Chancellor by rawtouch: 2:07pm On Sep 01, 2018
PMB2019, daura..

5 Likes

Re: Buhari : See What Ghana President Told German Chancellor by madmohamed(m): 2:13pm On Sep 01, 2018
Wisdomkosi:
President Nana Addo Dankwa Akufo-Addo to German Chancellor, Angela Markel

"Ghanaians in Germany have contributed to Germany's development, grant them working visas"

President Muhammadu Buhari to German Chancellor, Angela Markel

"Illegal Nigerian Immigrants in Germany 'At Their Own Risk'"
that idiot .

1 Like

Re: Buhari : See What Ghana President Told German Chancellor by psucc(m): 2:15pm On Sep 01, 2018
This is serious. The problem with Buhari is that he feels he is Mr. right so everything must be right but without Certificate he still feel same. Can't call him names because of his age. He should better retire. #Back2Daura2019

8 Likes

Re: Buhari : See What Ghana President Told German Chancellor by MyVILLAGEpeople(m): 2:19pm On Sep 01, 2018
That is what you get when a dumb and lifeless bigot is the president.

The most annoying thing are the BMC zombies here on Nairaland supporting the bigot like headless and lifeless chickens..

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari : See What Ghana President Told German Chancellor by Freiburger(m): 2:19pm On Sep 01, 2018
overall90:
Who doesn't know that education is very important.
Not only that. His hatred for Nigerians is beyond any sane being's comprehension. angry

4 Likes

Re: Buhari : See What Ghana President Told German Chancellor by MrRichmond: 2:37pm On Sep 01, 2018
When u have a self righteous, tribalist as your president what do u expect??

By now, it should be very obvious to Nigerian voters that this man (buhari) is not fit to be their leader.

2019 will tell if the majority of Nigerian are fools or if they are ready to take the bull by the horns and get rid of mediocrity.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Buhari : See What Ghana President Told German Chancellor by Sirjamo: 2:39pm On Sep 01, 2018
Context is missing here, the Ghanaian president was talking about legal immigrants, while Buhari was talking about the illegal ones, that was why he specifically mentioned the Sahara desert and the Mediterranean sea, advocating work permits for illegal immigrants will be encouraging illegality.

I am not surprised though, 90 percent of illegal immigrants are from a particular part of the country, I don't blame you for speaking for your brothers and sisters

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari : See What Ghana President Told German Chancellor by Freiburger(m): 2:52pm On Sep 01, 2018
Sirjamo:
Context is missing here, the Ghanaian president was talking about legal immigrants, while Buhari was talking about the illegal ones, that was why he specifically mentioned the Sahara desert and the Mediterranean sea, advocating work permits for illegal immigrants will be encouraging illegality.

I am not surprised though, 90 percent of illegal immigrants are from a particular part of the country, I don't blame you for speaking for your brothers and sisters
Tell us what you know about the German Immigration system.

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Buhari : See What Ghana President Told German Chancellor by Oblang(m): 3:01pm On Sep 01, 2018
Freiburger:

Tell us what you know about the German Immigration system.

What Buhari said was clear enough. Illegal immigrants going to Europe (not only Germany) through illegal channel are doing that on their own. Isnt it a risk when u decide to go through the desert and sea just to enter Europe?

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Buhari : See What Ghana President Told German Chancellor by plaetton: 3:10pm On Sep 01, 2018
Xander85:
Sometimes when i remember i'm a Nigerian i just get weak! If i could lift Alaigbo out from the area called Nigeria and join them with Ghana, i'd do it in a heartbeat!

We're in this mess and the butt of all jokes mainly because a people who have proved they have nothing to offer have a stranglehold on the political-economy of Nigeria! And they have hordes of ill-informed zombiefied minions to call on for votes or violence!

In Nigeria, the first consideration is religion and tribe before merit even gets a look in!
Well said.

We can just imagine the shock to the German leader upon hearing the trash from a supposed leader who expresses so much disdain for the citizens of Nigeria.

Like the Ghanaian leader said, People in the diaspora, be they legal or illegal migrants in those countries, contribute greatly to the economic development of their home nations.
Diaspora Nigerians remit approximately $22b-$25b to the Nigerian economy every year. That's far more than any foreign investors, even in the oil sector, brings into our economy.

It takes other leaders, even from our neighboring countries, to show us how utterly useless our own truly is.

6 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Buhari : See What Ghana President Told German Chancellor by Tozara(m): 3:18pm On Sep 01, 2018
Buhari is not lifeless. He's possessed by death which brings destruction and doom to anything that acknowledges him as a worthwhile existence.

The broom of doom that swept in this catastrophe will be the same thing used in kicking him into the dark corner of history, where all useless relics of the past belong. And all the brooms in APC will never be able to sweep him out of the ditch.

His destiny has become so old that everything rots under his gaze.

3 Likes

Re: Buhari : See What Ghana President Told German Chancellor by Freiburger(m): 3:29pm On Sep 01, 2018
Oblang:

What Buhari said was clear enough. Illegal immigrants going to Europe (not only Germany) through illegal channel are doing that on their own. Isnt it a risk when u decide to go through the desert and sea just to enter Europe?
What is wrong in assuring her, he will be tackling the problems from the grass root? instead, he is saying, you can do whatever you want with my citizens when they illegally try to migrate into your Continent. And that is exactly what Angela Merkel wanted to hear.

Some political parties in Germany, are suggesting shooting and killing anyone found at the boarder trying to migrate into the country. We all know that the zeal of those migrants is Germany. It doesn't matter whether they are coming through the shores of Italy or Spain. Now, PMB just gave the Nazis the green pass to do so. I can sense a zero fighting spirit from the president. The last time I viewed the earth from an airplane, I didn't see any boarder to start with.

7 Likes

Re: Buhari : See What Ghana President Told German Chancellor by PresidentAtiku(m): 3:36pm On Sep 01, 2018
Oblang:

The dullard shouldn't be seen always to say bad things about his people. He wants to always shine before these presidents because of his low esteem and complex issues.... Ghanian President asked that his people be granted visas. A legal immigrant already has visa na

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Buhari : See What Ghana President Told German Chancellor by Wisdomkosi(m): 5:19pm On Sep 01, 2018
Cc Lalasticlala
Re: Buhari : See What Ghana President Told German Chancellor by Nobody: 5:30pm On Sep 01, 2018
Buhari is a lifeless mistake to Nigeria.

4 Likes

Re: Buhari : See What Ghana President Told German Chancellor by Nobody: 5:36pm On Sep 01, 2018
Buhari is a 3D dimensionless mistake to Nigeria.
Re: Buhari : See What Ghana President Told German Chancellor by dkronicle(m): 5:52pm On Sep 01, 2018
Na president we dey alive Ghana get.
Re: Buhari : See What Ghana President Told German Chancellor by futurism: 6:28pm On Sep 01, 2018
Sirjamo:

So all Nigerians in Germany are illegal?
Re: Buhari : See What Ghana President Told German Chancellor by Horus(m): 6:28pm On Sep 01, 2018

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l1O5GihVNBk

Angela Merkel with Ghanaian President Nana Akufo-Addo
Re: Buhari : See What Ghana President Told German Chancellor by Fariq: 7:09pm On Sep 01, 2018
I am wit Buhari on dis. Many of u have D gut to save money up to a million to pay 1 useless agent, 2 illegally migrate u to europe through dangerous route. It is very clear you are doing so at your own risk. Dont give any of them visa because they are not contended with what God has blessed them with. They will end up being prostitute and drug traffickers in your country.

Whosoever is not satisfied with Nigeria should follow the right channel and migrate. Nigeria does not condone illegality & indiscipline.

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Re: South East Had The Lowest IGR In 2018 / Mohammed Isah: Ugwuanyi’s Commitment To Our Goal Exceptional / Nigerian Soldier Caught Two Giant Lizards (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.