Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,802 members, 7,817,323 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:19 AM

Who Is Allowing The Islamization Of Nigeria? I Think It Is GED. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Who Is Allowing The Islamization Of Nigeria? I Think It Is GED. (710 Views)

The Islamization Process Has Begun / Buhari Kicks Off Total Islamization Of Nigeria In Kastina (photo) / Buhari Is Allowing Other Ethnic Groups To Kill Our People - Miyetti Chairman (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Who Is Allowing The Islamization Of Nigeria? I Think It Is GED. by Princecalm(m): 12:14pm On Jan 25, 2015
1. Buhari As Millitary Head of State with powers to decree laws turning Nigeria into an Islamic country, he did not make such laws.
Jonathan Failed to curb the Insurgency in the North Eastern part of Nigeria leading to the annexation and Islamisation of a large part of Nigeria by Boko Haram today.
2. Buhari Did not make Nigeria a member of the Organisation of Islamic Countries OIC which was done in 1986 by President Babangida.
Jonathan Failed to curb bombing of churches in Northern Nigeria, driving many Christians away from attending Churches, such that today there are no church services in parts of Nothern Nigeria.
3. Buhari under the current democratic setting, he will not have the powers to make Sharia laws in the country with the National Assembly (representing every state in Nigeria) making laws for the country.
Jonathan Admits that there are Boko Haram sponsors in his Government but lacks the Will to prosecute them and he is supported by several Islamic friends, including the first Nigerian Governor to pass Sharia laws in his state in 2001, Adamu Muazu, the PDP National Chairman.
4. Buhari Quoted as saying: "Religion must never be used as an excuse to divide us, oppress others or gain unfair advantage. All my life, i have expressed the belief that all Nigerians must worship God according to their wish."- Buhari, 4 Jan.2015
Jonathatn Failed to equip the armed forces to fight Boko Haram despite having a yearly budget allocation of over $4 billion, allowing thdm to Islamize parts of the country.
conclusion
Jonathan's failure has allowed parts of Nigeria to be Islamized.

1 Like

Re: Who Is Allowing The Islamization Of Nigeria? I Think It Is GED. by temitemi1(m): 12:44pm On Jan 25, 2015
Shut up!!!
Princecalm:
1. Buhari As Millitary Head of State with powers to decree laws turning Nigeria into an Islamic country, he did not make such laws.
Jonathan Failed to curb the Insurgency in the North Eastern part of Nigeria leading to the annexation and Islamisation of a large part of Nigeria by Boko Haram today.
2. Buhari Did not make Nigeria a member of the Organisation of Islamic Countries OIC which was done in 1986 by President Babangida.
Jonathan Failed to curb bombing of churches in Northern Nigeria, driving many Christians away from attending Churches, such that today there are no church services in parts of Nothern Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Who Is Allowing The Islamization Of Nigeria? I Think It Is GED. by Princecalm(m): 12:48pm On Jan 25, 2015
temitemi1:
Shut up!!!
i thought you had somthing reasonable to say other than that.

2 Likes

Re: Who Is Allowing The Islamization Of Nigeria? I Think It Is GED. by Princecalm(m): 12:48pm On Jan 25, 2015
temitemi1:
Shut up!!!
i thought you had somthing reasonable to say other than that, just go and sleep.

2 Likes

Re: Who Is Allowing The Islamization Of Nigeria? I Think It Is GED. by Change2015(m): 12:52pm On Jan 25, 2015
That Jonathan has taken so long to understand the seriousness of the boko haram issue beggars belief. Okupe was proud to say they 'only' occupy 20,000 square miles of our territory? Now with an election coming, they are muttering about a final offensive against boko haram. Who are they fooling? Certainly not me. Too little, too late... As always with Jonathan.

#change
#GMB
#APC

1 Like

Re: Who Is Allowing The Islamization Of Nigeria? I Think It Is GED. by agabusta: 12:47pm On Jan 29, 2015
Sai Buhari!

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Please Go To This Site; And Find D Location To Pick Up Your PVC / REVEALED: Is GEJ A Pervidy?! (image) / Soludo And His Missing Trillions

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.