Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,339 members, 7,819,192 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:29 PM

The Islamization Process Has Begun - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Islamization Process Has Begun (1554 Views)

Thousands Of Igbo,ijaws Efiks Etc , Have Begun Arriving Washington DC / Breaking News: The Islamization Agenda For Nigeria / Process To Recall Sen. Dino Melaye Has Begun. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Islamization Process Has Begun by unclejb2(m): 7:51pm On Jan 22, 2017
This is a memo issued by the Ag. Dean of Students Affairs of Katsina State University prohibiting any other religious organizations aside Islam. It's clear that the Islamization process has fully kicked in

Re: The Islamization Process Has Begun by laudate: 8:07pm On Jan 22, 2017
unclejb2:
This is a memo issued by the Ag. Dean of Students Affairs of Katsina State University prohibiting any other religious organizations aside Islam. It's clear that the Islamization process has fully kicked in

Repeat after me: "I the OP known as Unclejb2 am very silly for opening a thread to post this kind of crap." sad Anyway, I don't blame you. It is the person who dashed you a keyboard and free MB, that I blame.

Why can't you study all the other topics that have been opened on the same subject, before going ahead to create your own thread? shocked The Dean has come out to say that NO Christian group has applied for registration, and that the memo was actually targeted at Muslim students who were forming different associations, left right & centre, in the school! Instead of trying to get the correct facts before posting, you just jumped up and alleged there was an act to Islamise the school. What university did you attend again? Tell us, so that we can advise them to withdraw the certificate! angry

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Islamization Process Has Begun by unclejb2(m): 8:23pm On Jan 22, 2017
laudate:

Repeat after me: "I the OP known as Unclejb2 am very silly for opening a thread to post this kind of crap." sad Anyway, I don't blame you. It is the person who dashed you a keyboard and free MB, that I blame.

Why can't you study all the other topics that have been opened on the same subject, before going ahead to create your own thread? shocked The Dean has come out to say that NO Christian group has applied for registration, and that the memo was actually targeted at Muslim students who were forming different associations, left right & centre, in the school! Instead of trying to get the correct facts before posting, you just jumped up and alleged there was an act to Islamise the school. What university did you attend again? Tell us, so that we can advise them to withdraw the certificate! angry
. You are not a very smart person. The language in that memo is very clear. I sincerely hope that you are not one of those Christians who are foolishly used as willing instruments in furtherance to the islamization agenda. You only need to provide a counter memo signed by the same Islamic Dean of Students Affairs repudiating this. It's just a few days old

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Islamization Process Has Begun by laudate: 8:32pm On Jan 22, 2017
unclejb2:
. You are not a very smart person. The language in that memo is very clear. I sincerely hope that you are not one of those Christians who are foolishly used as willing instruments in furtherance to the islamization agenda. You only need to provide a counter memo signed by the same Islamic Dean of Students Affairs repudiating this. It's just a few days old

And you are not a very intelligent person. Like I asked you earlier, "did you conduct some research on other topics that have written on the same subject before opening your thread?" If you had bothered to do so, you would have realised the truth.

A7:
The authorities of the Umaru Yar’Ádua University, Katsina, have denied discriminating against Christian students in the approval granted a students religious association to operate on its campus.

The Acting Dean of Student Affairs of the University, Sulaiman Kankara, had in January 17 memo informed students of a new guideline for the registration of clubs and associations in the institution. In the circular, Dr. Kankara indicated that participation in clubs and associations, including departmental ones, were strictly optional and that no student should be compelled to pay dues. He also outlawed the formation of tribal and local government associations in the university. But the controversial part of the memo which made the document to go viral was the dean’s pronouncement that the “Muslim Students Society of Nigeria (MSSN) is the only religious association allowed to operate on campus.”

After the memo was shared on social media, the university came under ferocious attacks from many Nigerians, with some commentators saying the guideline was part of government’s plot to Islamise Nigeria. But when contacted on Sunday morning, Dr. Kankara said that aspect of the guideline was actually targeted at Islamic groups which were beginning to mushroom on campus, creating division among students of the same faith.

The dean said, “Actually there is one misconception in the memo. But the fact of the matter is that in Umaru Yar’Ádua University, there is no association known as Christian Students Association.

“There is one religious association and subsidiary Islamic students associations like the Tijjanniya Students Movement in Nigeria, Academic Forum of Islamic Movement in Nigeria and many associations like that.

“They are Islamic students association. So what we want is to have a single union which will be the mouthpiece of muslim students and that is the Muslim Students Society of Nigeria.[/b

[b]“It has nothing to do with any Christian group because up till now, I have not received any application requesting registration of Christian Students Society. “And once they do that, we are ready to register them.

Even as at last week, we said the two religious group to be recognised by the university will be the Muslim one and one from Christian side.

“Up till now we are to receive any application for the registration of any Christian association in the university from any group.”

http://www.premiumtimesng.com/news/top-news/221208-katsina-university-says-memo-religious-groups-campus-targeted-muslims-not-christians.html

2 Likes

Re: The Islamization Process Has Begun by Origin(f): 9:33pm On Jan 22, 2017
The funny thing is left right center in your sleep on the streets in your face at your doorstep. There is always a christian trying to preach to you. But nobody will shout they are trying to christianize Nigeria.

We need to stop looking for ways to cause division. Muslims want to wear hijab on their head, they want to Islamize Nigeria

By the way the University authorities should print an apology and a retraction so as to reassure its students and not cause friction.

3 Likes

Re: The Islamization Process Has Begun by idupaul: 11:05pm On Jan 22, 2017
laudate:

And you believe the Dean after that explicit memo
Re: The Islamization Process Has Begun by firstking01(m): 11:37pm On Jan 22, 2017
undecided
Re: The Islamization Process Has Begun by laudate: 12:32am On Jan 23, 2017
idupaul:
And you believe the Dean after that explicit memo

In the absence of any proof to the contrary...yes. sad No Christian group has come out to say they were denied registration.

3 Likes

Re: The Islamization Process Has Begun by Chiedu4Trump: 1:09am On Jan 23, 2017
It's clear to everybody that a jihad is being planned.
This is the reason many of us in the south believe Nigeria as an entity is dead.
Re: The Islamization Process Has Begun by flimzy24: 3:09am On Jan 23, 2017
Visit www.politicalng.com.ng for your latest political news,articles and cartoons
Re: The Islamization Process Has Begun by Omudia11: 5:26am On Jan 23, 2017
You will see muslim sympathetics trying to defend this. Muslims are the worst hypocrites known to mankind. They won't allow a christian group function in most of their schools but keep living on funds gotten from the christian south south. So christian money isn't Haram but christian group is?

Hypocrites!!
Re: The Islamization Process Has Begun by Omudia11: 5:30am On Jan 23, 2017
At least you don't see Christians killing in the name of religion. By the way Christians "mostly" proselytize to Christians who are either backslidden or who have never been devoted to the faith. I have never heard of a Jehovah's witness preaching to a Muslim.
Origin:
The funny thing is left right center in your sleep on the streets in your face at your doorstep. There is always a christian trying to preach to you. But nobody will shout they are trying to christianize Nigeria.

We need to stop looking for ways to cause division. Muslims want to wear hijab on their head, they want to Islamize Nigeria

By the way the University authorities should print an apology and a retraction so as to reassure its students and not cause friction.
Re: The Islamization Process Has Begun by Omudia11: 5:31am On Jan 23, 2017
I want to believe you're joking. If you couldn't comprehend what is contained in the o.p then give someone nearest to you for expatiation.
laudate:

In the absence of any proof to the contrary...yes. sad No Christian group has come out to say they were denied registration.
Re: The Islamization Process Has Begun by laudate: 5:36am On Jan 23, 2017
Omudia11:
I want to believe you're joking. If you couldn't comprehend what is contained in the o.p then give someone nearest to you for expatiation.

And I want to believe you have not read the update & the response issued by the university. sad If you know of any Christian group that has been denied registration by the university, kindly post their name or their application here. Or better still, ask one of your cohorts to translate the contents of the dean's letter to you in your native language, since you cannot understand plain English. undecided
Re: The Islamization Process Has Begun by Omudia11: 5:42am On Jan 23, 2017
The only person who seems to lack comprehension here is you. What's my business with any christian who has been denied registration?? It is boldly written that only MSSN is allowed. What part of "Only MSSN is allowed", don't you understand.

I hope you're not a Fulani herdsman that knows nothing other than the language of cows.
laudate:

And I want to believe you have not read the update & the response issued by the university. sad If you know of any Christian group that has been denied registration by the university, kindly post their name or their application here. Or better still, ask one of your cohorts to translate the contents of the dean's letter to you in your native language, since you cannot understand plain English. undecided
Re: The Islamization Process Has Begun by laudate: 5:47am On Jan 23, 2017
Omudia11:
The only person who seems to lack comprehension here is you. What's my business with any christian who has been denied registration?? It is boldly written that only MSSN is allowed. What part of "Only MSSN is allowed", don't you understand.

I hope you're not a Fulani herdsman that knows nothing other than the language of cows.

Continue with the insults. sad I cannot expect anything less from someone who refuses to read what is written in clear black & white, but instead chooses to ascribe any subjective meaning he likes, to it. You can hope whatever you wish to hope, because that is the only thing you are good at. undecided Your response shows that you obviously skipped lectures on 'critical thinking and rational discourse' when you were in school.

Now, take the remote control & go sit in a corner to watch cartoons. I do not deal with toddlers like you.
Re: The Islamization Process Has Begun by Omudia11: 4:26pm On Jan 23, 2017
I don't waste time reading epistles from those who are sympathetic to murderers.
laudate:

Continue with the insults. sad I cannot expect anything less from someone who refuses to read what is written in clear black & white, but instead chooses to ascribe any subjective meaning he likes, to it. You can hope whatever you wish to hope, because that is the only thing you are good at. undecided Your response shows that you obviously skipped lectures on 'critical thinking and rational discourse' when you were in school.

Now, take the remote control & go sit in a corner to watch cartoons. I do not deal with toddlers like you.
Re: The Islamization Process Has Begun by laudate: 4:29pm On Jan 23, 2017
Omudia11:
I don't waste time reading epistles from those who are sympathetic to murderers.

Ah... this matter don pain you enter bone. shocked Sorry, o! That is why you had to resort to lies. Oya, point out in black & white, where I expressed sympathy for murderers, or it will never be well with you in this lifetime & the next!
Re: The Islamization Process Has Begun by lindabon: 7:07pm On Jan 23, 2017
unclejb2:

Christianity was used by The White man during colonial invasion in order to justify their actions and satanic oppression. Christianity was not a saving grace but a monolithic and aggressive force that was imposed upon defiant natives by arrogant and rapacious imperialists. Christainity and Islamic division is the reason why we can't move forward as a nation because instead of fighting to make our country better, we are fighting, condemning and hating our country men and women. How can we move forward when we're busy defending the religion of the very people that oppressed us for years? We need to defend our very own first, before defending this machinery of Western cultural imperialism. undecided

(1) (Reply)

Enugu Man Ties His Son With Rope & Then Do This To Him 4 Being Stubborn(pics / Shell, GEJ, Etc Linked To One Of The Biggest Oil Corruption Scandal In History / Buhari's Minister Under Fire For Saying Nigeria Cannot Be Restructured Now

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.