Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,697 members, 7,809,636 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:20 PM

The Actual Declaration Of Bishop David Oyedepo. - Religion (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / The Actual Declaration Of Bishop David Oyedepo. (73775 Views)

Throwback Photo Of Bishop David Oyedepo As A Pastor 36 Years Ago / Picture Of Bishop David Oyedepo Saves Lady From 30 Robbers / Throwback Photo Of Bishop David Oyedepo And His Family (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Actual Declaration Of Bishop David Oyedepo. by Nobody: 7:16am On Jan 26, 2015
koboko69:

Ode...the love for your pastor more than God will never let u see the truth. Keep wallowing in poverty while ur pastor keeps feasting on ur offering and our common wealth the government shares to pastoricians. Nonsense

Now I can see where your problems lies nd if only God can open your inner eyes nd see that we are both not in the same level. And talking if poverty if not for nonsense free cheat when was the last time you actually subscribed to data plan. You wretched unemployed . Change your paspective about men of God and see how high God would take you. Honour your father and your mother and..............
Re: The Actual Declaration Of Bishop David Oyedepo. by goooze(m): 7:19am On Jan 26, 2015
My people perish because of lack of knowledge stop being a puppet to all these so called men of God your bible is there for you to study

1 Like

Re: The Actual Declaration Of Bishop David Oyedepo. by Attorney1Lawz: 7:28am On Jan 26, 2015
abenelo:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y6fmjy7L7vA this is the prayer Bishop prayed for Jonathan today. I am a winner and voting GMB. Bishop prayer is in line with the bible verses quoted. GEJ reserves the right to worship and ask for prayers. Please let's get our facts before we rush to judgement.
9jatatafo:
God bless you OP.

NOW HERE IS THE VIDEO EVIDENCE and let those who got some sense in them listen before they comment on mere rumours peddled by lairs. Seeems we have become a rumour loving nation. We react to lies at the flick of a finger and are no longer interested in pursing the truth

2 Likes

Re: The Actual Declaration Of Bishop David Oyedepo. by koboko69: 7:34am On Jan 26, 2015
adesinaabiodun:

Now I can see where your problems lies nd if only God can open your inner eyes nd see that we are both not in the same level. And talking if poverty if not for nonsense free cheat when was the last time you actually subscribed to data plan. You wretched unemployed . Change your paspective about men of God and see how high God would take you. Honour your father and your mother and..............

We know real men of God and we know men of gods. We also know pastoricians. So shut the f! Up. No point bragging in a faceless forum...aint gat time for silly dumb arguments this morning

2 Likes

Re: The Actual Declaration Of Bishop David Oyedepo. by Nobody: 7:34am On Jan 26, 2015
Mekateka:
Bishop Oyedepo said: "All those opposing and are against the peace of Nigeria, God would
open the gates of hell to them". These were
his words.
But propagandalists party who strives in lies twisted the word from the Bishop because they already knew that they are the enemies of Nigeria who want to take over presidency by evil means.

Note:
I was in the service today. It was our
thanksgiving service today after the 21days
fasting period.

We know your bishop. He hates Muslims and would never endorse Buhari. So we understand what he meant by 'enemies of Nigeria'

2 Likes

Re: The Actual Declaration Of Bishop David Oyedepo. by vooks: 7:49am On Jan 26, 2015
You should try and accomplish a tithe of a tithe of a tithe of a tithe of Bishop Oyedepo's feats before typing away your ignorance and envy not to mention IDLElatry here and elsewhere

1 Like

Re: The Actual Declaration Of Bishop David Oyedepo. by segnys007(m): 7:57am On Jan 26, 2015
Op, who are those who want "to take over the presidency by evil means"? this is innuendo or what? After now you go say no be wetin you talk be that. Must you say crap like that? Why not say he didn't say it end of. You just couldn't resist giving yourself up.

2 Likes

Re: The Actual Declaration Of Bishop David Oyedepo. by oderinlewo(m): 8:38am On Jan 26, 2015
[quote author=NextIG post=30128596]I listened to the Bishop's welcome address, prayers and message during the 3rd service which the President attends via Domi Radio, there was nothing like "Gates of Hell against Goodluk's opposition". This is pure lie against the Person of the Bishop. Whoever concocted that lie and even open a thread with it, shall surely experience the judgement that befell 52 children who mocked Prophet Elisha.......Amen
Re: The Actual Declaration Of Bishop David Oyedepo. by katolistic(m): 8:54am On Jan 26, 2015
Ikengawo:

Omo this our President carry XXL teeth ohhh grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: The Actual Declaration Of Bishop David Oyedepo. by Ephemmm: 9:13am On Jan 26, 2015
taiwolusol:

See Christians shocked shocked

Some people needs to be blessed for saying the undiluted truth, while some needs to be blessed for manufacturing blatant lies tongue tongue tongue

1 Like

Re: The Actual Declaration Of Bishop David Oyedepo. by hadaydhollarpo(m): 10:15am On Jan 26, 2015
2015: sm religious leaders seems 2av taken politics more of a do/die affairs dan even d major players(politicians). when, #Fath.Nmbaka made his 1st comment on #Gej nobdi called him names but when mk a reverse on his earlier statement, he was almost crucified. I thought sm attacks cud av bin metted 2 my respected #BishopOyedepo claiming "2open d gate of hell" on Gej's opponents as if they aren't human beings. its becoming of d Xtians leaders making unwarranted comments dt cud coz more divisions, crisis dan we av exp. wks back. they got 2tame their lips. "ipo agba la'nbagba". no mata hily anointed u may be God 'll neva tell 2utter divisive comments. well, we av MEN of GOD & there men of God. ONLY IF he was quoted out of context.

1 Like

Re: The Actual Declaration Of Bishop David Oyedepo. by Rexyl(m): 10:18am On Jan 26, 2015
Mekateka:
Bishop Oyedepo said: "All those opposing and are against the peace of Nigeria, God would
open the gates of hell to them". These were
his words.
But propagandalists party who strives in lies twisted the word from the Bishop because they already knew that they are the enemies of Nigeria who want to take over presidency by evil means.

Note:
I was in the service today. It was our
thanksgiving service today after the 21days
fasting period.

We know Nigeria is a country overwhelmed with political maneuvering, propaganda and deceit. Some people are just too desperate, they can say anything to implicate anybody at any time.

MAY GOD OPEN THE DOOR OF HELL TO ALL UNREPENTANT ENEMIES OF PROGRESS, PEACE AND DEVELOPMENT OF NIGERIA. Very soon all enemies of peace shall be a thing of the past.

2 Likes

Re: The Actual Declaration Of Bishop David Oyedepo. by segnys007(m): 11:34am On Jan 26, 2015
shamecurls:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XLnNBsAPytQ
Una na another thing dey this video abeg.
Re: The Actual Declaration Of Bishop David Oyedepo. by Nobody: 3:22pm On Jan 26, 2015
efilefun:
wetin concern am.with politics, he should face his business center abi na church e call am.... mtcheeew. On the last day enough people go open mouth....
mind ur language freedom of speech doesn't give you de right to insult de man or his church Be WArned
Re: The Actual Declaration Of Bishop David Oyedepo. by Nobody: 3:43pm On Jan 26, 2015
Am not a pdp neither am I an Apc fan I really don't care who wins but I attend winners and de prayer point is that God shld release hell upon all de enemies of nigeria. Nd de sponsors of boko haram nd dose hindering nigerias progress there was no place he said de enemies of jonathan pls always get your facts straight. God bless nigeria

2 Likes

Re: The Actual Declaration Of Bishop David Oyedepo. by HCNS(m): 3:50pm On Jan 26, 2015
MadamDearest:
As a Christian. And non partisan I still wonder why a fellow Christian will have any business with the gates of hell let alone unleashing it upon fellow mankind
I believe as Christians we should be long suffering and forgiving like our Master and Brother Jesus Christ.
Let us keep focused on God's Kingdom which should be paramount in our hearts

Madam no vex o, na this your statement na ehm make they almost drive Christians finish for kaduna.

Na so xtains go siddon dy look soap go enter their eyes for inside water, come no play that formation against hausa man o I swear for your house you go leave am run!

1 Like

Re: The Actual Declaration Of Bishop David Oyedepo. by koboko69: 4:02pm On Jan 26, 2015
abenelo:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y6fmjy7L7vA this is a link to the real prayers Bishop Oyedepo prayed for Jonathan. He didn't say any of what he was accused of. I am not a GEJ supporter infact I am a winners and I am going to vote GMB but I don't think its right to twist information for political gain. Its good we verify information before we judge. Just follow the link and see it for yourself

who is fooling who now. OP gave us his exact words. you said he didnt even say anything. can u show us the video of OP assertions and not a haf video. this is the beginning of the sermon...we dont know the prayers at the end

3 Likes

Re: The Actual Declaration Of Bishop David Oyedepo. by VoteWisely: 4:21pm On Jan 26, 2015
#VoteWisely #GEJ

Re: The Actual Declaration Of Bishop David Oyedepo. by jaytee01(m): 5:28pm On Jan 26, 2015
danielmichael:

Guy sabi hw yu address the bishop
Or yu stop breathing this nyte
I swr yu cn stop breathin dis nyte
Be veri careful what yu say against the man of God
Is he God?

Let him go and stop Shekau's breath. Abi na fr nlder wey him power reach?

1 Like

Re: The Actual Declaration Of Bishop David Oyedepo. by jaytee01(m): 5:32pm On Jan 26, 2015
cyberry21:
mind ur language freedom of speech doesn't give you de right to insult de man or his church Be WArned
why?
Re: The Actual Declaration Of Bishop David Oyedepo. by danielmichael(m): 5:36pm On Jan 26, 2015
jaytee01:
Is he God?

Let him go and stop Shekau's breath. Abi na fr nlder wey him power reach?

God punish

Guy abeg ansa amen
Re: The Actual Declaration Of Bishop David Oyedepo. by jaytee01(m): 5:45pm On Jan 26, 2015
wirinet:

Thank you for putting the records straight.... But then can you please explain the bolded part of the quote for me.
What does All those opposing and are against the peace of Nigeria? Who are all those opposing? and what are they opposing? I hope you he does not mean all those who are opposing President Jonathan? Because if he did, then he is insulting over half of Nigerians including many christians.

Then how does he know those God would open the gates of hell for? Is he certain the gates of hell would not be opened for him. Is he now arrogating for himself the power to command God on who to open the gates of heaven or hell for?

God bless you bros!
Re: The Actual Declaration Of Bishop David Oyedepo. by horlabiyi(m): 6:37pm On Jan 26, 2015
: Mbaka endorses GMB..He is
a man of God. Oyedepo endorses GEJ..He has lost his way.
APC hypocrisy shows everyday
Re: The Actual Declaration Of Bishop David Oyedepo. by emmybuzy: 6:40pm On Jan 26, 2015

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Actual Declaration Of Bishop David Oyedepo. by Nobody: 8:44pm On Jan 26, 2015
grin
jaytee01:
why?
becos de man is older dan you no 2 cos u didn't verify ur information b4 insulting him, no 3 he's a man of God even in his sin u shldnt jugde him.shld I go on?
Re: The Actual Declaration Of Bishop David Oyedepo. by jaytee01(m): 8:54pm On Jan 26, 2015
cyberry21:
grin becos de man is older dan you no 2 cos u didn't verify ur information b4 insulting him, no 3 he's a man of God even in his sin u shldnt jugde him.shld I go on?
but if you sin he can judge you because he is god , abi?

Since he now controls the gate of hell, why has he refused to cage Shekau, abeg?
Re: The Actual Declaration Of Bishop David Oyedepo. by ogabs20(m): 9:01pm On Jan 26, 2015
Mekateka:
no link. I was in the service today. It was our thanksgiving service today after the 21days fasting period.
I guess u were sleeping in church cos u were not de only one dia. Stop defending what you don't know
Re: The Actual Declaration Of Bishop David Oyedepo. by Mekateka: 9:34pm On Jan 26, 2015
ogabs20:

I guess u were sleeping in church cos u were not de only one dia. Stop defending what you don't know
i guess you are in the church when he said it or probably you are the only one in the church then. stop defending what you don't know. since your whole life depend on propaganda, enjoy your propaganda and the curse that followed it.

1 Like

Re: The Actual Declaration Of Bishop David Oyedepo. by Sexyjlo: 10:10am On Jan 27, 2015
Some people should better know how to talk when u talking about a man of God. U have no right to judge them.only God can judge.mind how u talk before u bring cause to your yourself.
Re: The Actual Declaration Of Bishop David Oyedepo. by Sexyjlo: 10:26am On Jan 27, 2015
Some people should better know how to talk when u talking about a man of God. U have no right to judge them.only God can judge.mind how u talk before u bring cause to your yourself. Before u talk make sure u got d information or message right not coming here to judge a man of God who u don't know if he really say what he was accuse of. Be warned!!!
Re: The Actual Declaration Of Bishop David Oyedepo. by Nobody: 1:02pm On Jan 31, 2015
koboko69:

We know real men of God and we know men of gods. We also know pastoricians. So shut the f! Up. No point bragging in a faceless forum...aint gat time for silly dumb arguments this morning

Just amend your ways cos God is not a respectant of any person . The fools like you were comsumed by FIRE back then during the time of prophet Elijah insinuating he was not a real man of God! There you go again! Have it your way#

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

The Number Of Private Jets Bishop Oyedepo Actually Owns - Leke Beecroft / Body Of Herbalist Refuses To Decay, 13 Years After Burial, Turns Museum / Church Members Walk Out On Pastor Adefarasin Over Tithing

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.