Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,217 members, 7,818,741 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:46 PM

APC And PDP Supporters Fighting In Suleja, Niger State - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / APC And PDP Supporters Fighting In Suleja, Niger State (20331 Views)

PICTURES Only PDP Supporters Can Relate To / Bauchi Presidential Rally Was Attacked By PDP Supporters - Yuguda / APC And PDP Supporters Clash In Abule Egba, Lagos (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: APC And PDP Supporters Fighting In Suleja, Niger State by Dannyset(m): 10:12pm On Jan 25, 2015
Oh God
Re: APC And PDP Supporters Fighting In Suleja, Niger State by holicalpha(m): 10:13pm On Jan 25, 2015
Abeg, stop making people panick... I stay in suleja..... APC supporters burnt down buses and forces were sent it.... There might be a little fight but not this way.... You're just exaggerating.

2 Likes

Re: APC And PDP Supporters Fighting In Suleja, Niger State by Nobody: 10:13pm On Jan 25, 2015
This violence will worsen the matter.
Re: APC And PDP Supporters Fighting In Suleja, Niger State by maclatunji: 10:13pm On Jan 25, 2015
The government needs to stop playing the victim and arrest those who cause violence.
Re: APC And PDP Supporters Fighting In Suleja, Niger State by 100Cents: 10:14pm On Jan 25, 2015
Buhari 150 cows on rampage..

1 Like

Re: APC And PDP Supporters Fighting In Suleja, Niger State by Koolmexxi(m): 10:15pm On Jan 25, 2015
nickxtra:
Maybe you are living in cave or inside a rock there, if don't know what is happening in there, when even people in Kaduna Road axis are already aware and being cautious of how they move about. Wake up bro!

Oga I stay in Kaduna road axis and movement is jus normal... D vehicles burnt belongs to Talba campaign group and not GEJ presidential campaign vehicles and d incident happened around d old minna garage. Don't exaggerate issues and create panic. Incase u didn't know d town has actually had d presence of military personnel since d spate of bomb blasts sometime ago. D pdp gubernatorial candidate was actually campaigning today in suleja and as usual troublemakers started with chants of "Sai buhari"...
Re: APC And PDP Supporters Fighting In Suleja, Niger State by ajebuter(f): 10:16pm On Jan 25, 2015
See mumuism and illiteracy at its peak!
Idiots killing each other over an election that has already been won by the biggest rigger. As usual
Jona , buhari, tinubu and amaechi pikins dey abroad dey enjoy
Mumus in Nigeria dey fight over PDP and APC who are not even aware of their existence..
Odeism,
Re: APC And PDP Supporters Fighting In Suleja, Niger State by TheAdvocate(m): 10:17pm On Jan 25, 2015
nickxtra:
Report reaching me, from a brother, had it that there is heavy fighting between supporters of PDP and those of the main opposition party, APC. The fight was caused by the burning down of a campaign bus by one of the party's supporters. Right, palpable fear has gripped residents of the Emirate, as no one dares common out for fear of being attacked. More details to come

Yu dey fear ne? Its due to the burning of a van and bus belonging to the PDP by the APC at Minna. Talk true and shame the devil bro. Today is sunday!
Re: APC And PDP Supporters Fighting In Suleja, Niger State by upcrown2512(m): 10:18pm On Jan 25, 2015
MY COUNTRY!MY PASSION!MY NIGERIA

WHOSOEVER GOD HAS CHOSEN.
USE ALL THINGS AGAINST HIM, IT' LL NOT STAND.
SAMUEL TOLD SAUL, THAT HIS REIGNS HAS BEEN DOOMED. FOR HIM TO REPENT HE WAS AFTER WHO GOD HAS CHOSEN.
CHECK IT OUT. I PERSONALLY CAMPAIGN FOR GEJ IN 2011.

THE TRUTH.

WHERE ARE WE TODAY?

GEJ IS A PRESIDENT OF ASARI, SOUTH SOUTH, ETHNICITY, TRIBAL, CORRUPTION, INSECURITY

MAY BE MY BROTHERS HAS FORGOT THAT PDP HAS FAILED FOR THE PAST TEN YEARS (1999~2011)

MY EXPECTATIONS AS NIGERIAN THEN IS. OH HERE COMES A MAN THAT WE RIGHT THE WRONG OF PDP.

WHAT HAPPENED?
HE ABSOLUTELY MISSED IT.

FACTS.
I IMAGINE IF THERE IS A TREAT IN SOUTHWEST IN NEAREST FUTURE WITH THIS TYPE OF GOVERNMENT. HAAA ! ! ! !

IMAGINE WHEN STEALING IS NOT A CORRUPTION. OH OO

IMAGINE A PROMISED OF TWO REFINERIES SINCE FOUR YEARS.

IMAGINE A GOVERNMENT WITHOUT A SINGLE COMMISSION IN SOUTHWEST EXCEPT LAGOS IBADAN EXPRESS WHICH IS AT SLOW PACE.

IMAGINE GOVERNMENT LAUNDERING MONEY TO OTHER COUNTRIES AND TELLING CITIZENS TO GO CASHLESS.

IMAGINE WHEN 16 IS MORE THAN 19.

IMAGINE WHEN OBJ CONFIRMED IN HIS LETTER IS VERY HARD TO BELIEVE......?

IMAGINE EKWEME SAYING THIS IS NOT THE PDP WE DREAM UNDER THIS SAME GEJ.

IMAGINE THE DIVISION BETWEEN ETHNIC AND RELIGION THAT IS GETTING WIDER ON DAILY BASIS.

IMAGINE THAT IT TAKES NO TIME FOR GEJ (NIGER DELTA) BOYS TO PROCURE ARM (WAR SHIPS) BUT ITS TAKING ETERNITY FOR NIGERIAN ARMY TO PROCURE ARM.

MY RECOMMENDATION (PERSONAL) SINCE PDP HAS FAILED AND GEJ HAS MADE THINGS WORST.
LET GIVE ANOTHER PEOPLE A BENEFIT OF DOUBT WITHOUT:
SENTIMENT
HATRED
RELIGION
TRIBAL OR ETHNICITY
LIES
FAVORITISM
NEPOTISM (NA MY BROTHER)

REMEMBER THERE IS NO PROSPERITY WITHOUT SECURITY.

IF WE CONTINUE LIKE THIS FOR THE NEXT FOUR YEARS. THEN NIGERIA AND NIGERIAN WILL BE LIST FOR SALE LIKE (MOBUTU SESE SECO) OF DR CONGO.

STAND UP FOR BETTER NIGERIA.
STAND UP FOR CHANGE.
VOTE COMPETENT.
VOTE GMB AND PYO.

1 Like

Re: APC And PDP Supporters Fighting In Suleja, Niger State by Mayor88(m): 10:18pm On Jan 25, 2015
#fightfornopolitician. mbok

1 Like

Re: APC And PDP Supporters Fighting In Suleja, Niger State by copious101(m): 10:18pm On Jan 25, 2015
No10:
. Which party burnt the campaign bus of the other?
APC did!! Dey burned dat of the PDP buses!!! I stay in Niger State

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: APC And PDP Supporters Fighting In Suleja, Niger State by cachal: 10:20pm On Jan 25, 2015
Enegod:
illitrate is a disease! angry

Illiteracy...... my 2 cent
Re: APC And PDP Supporters Fighting In Suleja, Niger State by tommykiwi(m): 10:20pm On Jan 25, 2015
No10:
. Which party burnt the campaign bus of the other?
U ought to know na,APC is full of THUGS! So wen U hear such news jus conclude that is APC wahala party dat caused it.
Re: APC And PDP Supporters Fighting In Suleja, Niger State by Nobody: 10:21pm On Jan 25, 2015
Fools
Re: APC And PDP Supporters Fighting In Suleja, Niger State by Nobody: 10:22pm On Jan 25, 2015
Seriously...that unholy mod that hid my first post ehn, may oranmila use your ogo to open fanta. grin
Re: APC And PDP Supporters Fighting In Suleja, Niger State by Nobody: 10:23pm On Jan 25, 2015
nickxtra:
Report reaching me, from a brother, had it that there is heavy fighting between supporters of PDP and those of the main opposition party, APC. The fight was caused by the burning down of a campaign bus by one of the party's supporters. Right, palpable fear has gripped residents of the Emirate, as no one dares common out for fear of being attacked. More details to come

Stop spreading lies. Rumour monger!
Re: APC And PDP Supporters Fighting In Suleja, Niger State by mascot87(m): 10:26pm On Jan 25, 2015
You fooools will not see anything wrong with PDp thugs attacking APC but if it's d other way round, u séé a lot wrong with it. Hypocrisy @ d peak

1 Like

Re: APC And PDP Supporters Fighting In Suleja, Niger State by HugeMac: 10:26pm On Jan 25, 2015
Losers like APC are the ones fighting and causing may hem , they know their fate , that's why they are always quick to embrace violence .
APC: Illiteracy ,criminals, Violence and stupidity ! That's their slogan
Re: APC And PDP Supporters Fighting In Suleja, Niger State by sampeyo: 10:27pm On Jan 25, 2015
A TRUE CONFESSION OF A BUHARI SUPPORTER
A GENUINE BUHARI SUPPORTER MADE A U-TURN....!!!!!!!
We, Muslims Must Speak Up Now - By Umar Abubakar, PhD
This certificate scandal of Maj-Gen. Muhammadu Buhari has really opened the eyes of many. Initially, some of us in the north thought that Goodluck Jonathan in his desperate move to remain in power beyond 2015 wants to use this certificate issue to shut out our champion, Buhari.
But from every indication, the opposite is the case. It's an understatement to say that I'm ashamed of being a Muslim and be supporting Buhari. Islam is not about lies and evil. Islam is a true religion based on peace and unity.
For over a month, Buhari is yet to provide his certificate and remove the shame he has painted on us, his diehard supporters. I mean, how difficult is it for Buhari to instruct WAEC to send a copy of his certificate to INEC, not to Premium Times? Is this so difficult? He doesn't need to travel to do this. The time he used in Press Conference is the same opportunity he would tell WAEC to kindly send his certificate to INEC. By so doing, the whole world would know that he is truly a man of integrity and incorruptible.
Organizing a Press Conference with the aim to release a shabbily prepared Statement of Result is not ideal, especially when the CERTIFICATE is there with WAEC. Or is the Statement of Result more valuable than the CERTIFICATE?
For 2 days now, I have thought about everything I held Buhari at high esteemed thinking that he was being victimized by the lucifers in PDP, but I was wrong. I have come to a solid conclusion that he has been lying to us, his ardent supporters. I am ashamed to say this, but I must say it. I must describe Buhari in 6 words:
1. FRAUD - he entered the army without any certificate but rose to the rank of Maj-General taking salaries and pensions which he didn't merit.
2. COUPIST - he was the arrowhead in ousting Gowon in 1976 as well as Shagari in 1983.
3. LOOTER - I now believe the $2 billion in midland bank Fela sang about.
4. BIGOT - He jailed politicians that are not from his ethnic group or how could one explain why Shagari wasn't jailed but Ekwueme was. He feels so proud that he executed 76% of PTF projects in the north, neglecting even our Muslim brothers and sisters in the Southwest.
5. LIAR - He maintains that Abacha didn't steal just because he followed Abacha and looted Nigeria dry. He claims to have N1m in his bank account, yet his children are in the UK schooling where millions of naira are paid as Tuition fees.
6. FORGER - this one is causing me depression. I can't believe that Buhari has no single certificate, instead of him to open up, he went and forged one.
We have no option than to stick with Jonathan till 2019. Buhari has messed us up walahi!g Team

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: APC And PDP Supporters Fighting In Suleja, Niger State by adizjay: 10:27pm On Jan 25, 2015
No10:
. Which party burnt the campaign bus of
the other?
When Will all these stop en the youths are alWays @ d receiving end of all this crimes. Don't give room to any politician to use you cus they are all the same![color=#000099][/color]
Re: APC And PDP Supporters Fighting In Suleja, Niger State by brainchild78(m): 10:29pm On Jan 25, 2015
So violence is the change that they are ranting about. This is real pathetic. God help us from a gang of dullards.
Re: APC And PDP Supporters Fighting In Suleja, Niger State by Nobody: 10:30pm On Jan 25, 2015
Moderators please close this thread.

This is pure falsehood and a ploy to cause unnecessary tension.

It will not be well with rumour mongers!
Re: APC And PDP Supporters Fighting In Suleja, Niger State by watchindelta(m): 10:34pm On Jan 25, 2015
Me kill my self for who? Politicians how cool
Re: APC And PDP Supporters Fighting In Suleja, Niger State by aguizm(m): 10:40pm On Jan 25, 2015
All I have to say is.....

1 Like

Re: APC And PDP Supporters Fighting In Suleja, Niger State by dvee2: 10:42pm On Jan 25, 2015
Do you think its right for the president of Nigeria not to say anything when his kinsmen declare war on Nigeria should he loose the election?
Re: APC And PDP Supporters Fighting In Suleja, Niger State by Stone80(m): 10:43pm On Jan 25, 2015
Election is not war-Buhari.So everyone should shealt their sword.
Re: APC And PDP Supporters Fighting In Suleja, Niger State by Beesluv: 10:45pm On Jan 25, 2015
nickxtra:
Maybe you are living in cave or inside a rock there, if don't know what is happening in there, when even people in Kaduna Road axis are already aware and being cautious of how they move about. Wake up bro!
pls where exactly in suleja
Re: APC And PDP Supporters Fighting In Suleja, Niger State by Enegod(m): 10:48pm On Jan 25, 2015
cachal:

Illiteracy...... my 2 cent
thanks bro
Re: APC And PDP Supporters Fighting In Suleja, Niger State by guseman(m): 10:49pm On Jan 25, 2015
I just came into Suleja this afternoon. I did not even notice any thing. Everything was normal in terms of movement of people and vehicles
Even I went out to hang out with friends along Kaduna Road...
Re: APC And PDP Supporters Fighting In Suleja, Niger State by victorazy(m): 10:50pm On Jan 25, 2015
nickxtra:

Let it burn!
When I said "black man is closed to animal" ppl tut I was jokin undecided

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Dubai Prince, Sheikh Rashid Bin Mohammed Al Maktoum Dies At 33 / 2,000 Suspended Immigration Personnel Protest In Abuja / Group Demands Abike Dabiri's Sack Over Fraudulent Martin Luther King’s Award

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.