Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,212 members, 7,818,721 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:51 PM

APC And PDP Supporters Fighting In Suleja, Niger State - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / APC And PDP Supporters Fighting In Suleja, Niger State (20330 Views)

PICTURES Only PDP Supporters Can Relate To / Bauchi Presidential Rally Was Attacked By PDP Supporters - Yuguda / APC And PDP Supporters Clash In Abule Egba, Lagos (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: APC And PDP Supporters Fighting In Suleja, Niger State by tola9ja: 10:54pm On Jan 25, 2015
General Buhari is scheduled to be in Borno tomorrow (Monday) for his campaign. I really want to hope nothing nasty will happen to him or his crowd. Unlike our commander-in-chief, Buhari does not have a battalion of soldiers and helicopter gunships to protect him. Buhari was almost assassinated in a previous attack in Kaduna.

2 Shares

Re: APC And PDP Supporters Fighting In Suleja, Niger State by ifyfaith: 10:54pm On Jan 25, 2015
We in suleja are seriously scared o. Many have plans of traveling cos of what they(u shld know d they) re planing. They make incantation every time just to make sure is dead. If u r lucky to hv a gud frnd amongst dem,they wil tell u its better fr u to leave here b4 d election cos there wil b war if their candidate is not elected. I fear fr nigeria

1 Like 1 Share

Re: APC And PDP Supporters Fighting In Suleja, Niger State by Nobody: 10:59pm On Jan 25, 2015
kindnyce:
HMM

2015,,,ITS GETTING INTERESTING....

I URGE BOTH PARTY'S TO CALL THIER SUPPORTERS TO ORDER..

MEANWHILE..

SAI BUHARI AND OSIBANJO
what's interesting about violence? Smh cry anyway its typical of an apc (absolutely poor candidate), They love to fight?

1 Like

Re: APC And PDP Supporters Fighting In Suleja, Niger State by Nobody: 11:01pm On Jan 25, 2015
ifyfaith:
We in suleja are seriously scared o. Many have plans of traveling cos of what they(u shld know d they) re planing. They make incantation every time just to make sure is dead. If u r lucky to hv a gud frnd amongst dem,they wil tell u its better fr u to leave here b4 d election cos there wil b war if their candidate is not elected. I fear fr nigeria
my dear, they are the problem of the whole world o. I was in the north too and oh......... Smh GOD HAVE MERCY. They are Heinous souls

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: APC And PDP Supporters Fighting In Suleja, Niger State by Dejohnbull: 11:04pm On Jan 25, 2015
ControlX:
APC has declared this coming election bloody. This is just a tip of the iceberg. My grief is that in all this violence neither Tinubu nor Buhari and other APC spear headers will be scathed.
But on a lighter note ehn, if PDP starts sharing Umbrella, APC share broom, APGA share chicken, who will u vote for?"" grin
I will vote for umbrella for protection from sun and rain. Gej till 2019

1 Like 1 Share

Re: APC And PDP Supporters Fighting In Suleja, Niger State by tomzman: 11:19pm On Jan 25, 2015
Only God knows when Nigerian youths would learn.
Re: APC And PDP Supporters Fighting In Suleja, Niger State by iphanyiuma(m): 11:21pm On Jan 25, 2015
If I say APC is a party full of thugs now they will attack me...SMH just passing and whistling

1 Like

Re: APC And PDP Supporters Fighting In Suleja, Niger State by timota(m): 11:22pm On Jan 25, 2015
ControlX:
APC has declared this coming election bloody. This is just a tip of the iceberg. My grief is that in all this violence neither Tinubu nor Buhari and other APC spear headers will be scathed.
But on a lighter note ehn, if PDP starts sharing Umbrella, APC share broom, APGA share chicken, who will u vote for?"" grin
APGA
Re: APC And PDP Supporters Fighting In Suleja, Niger State by Realist2: 11:23pm On Jan 25, 2015
Enegod:
Illiteracy is a disease! angry
Always and only in the North that this happen
Re: APC And PDP Supporters Fighting In Suleja, Niger State by jaybee(f): 11:25pm On Jan 25, 2015
maclatunji:
The government needs to stop playing the victim and arrest those who cause violence.

TRUE TALK

WHY DO WE HAVE GOVERNMENT? IF PEOPLE CAN DO ANYTHING, COMMIT ANY CRIME AND GO FREE CAN WE SAY WE HAVE A GOVERNMENT BIN PLACE?

WHERE IS GEJ'S GOVERNMENT?
Re: APC And PDP Supporters Fighting In Suleja, Niger State by JEITO: 1:25am On Jan 26, 2015
Guy stop exerggerating the incidence just to get traffic.
Re: APC And PDP Supporters Fighting In Suleja, Niger State by kazmanbanjoko(m): 5:37am On Jan 26, 2015
They no get sense still yet.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: APC And PDP Supporters Fighting In Suleja, Niger State by abdulwastecx(m): 6:30am On Jan 26, 2015
nickxtra:
Maybe you are living in cave or inside a rock there, if don't know what is happening in there, when even people in Kaduna Road axis are already aware and being cautious of how they move about. Wake up bro!

It started at Ahwal Ibrahim primary field yesterday close to the private residence of suleja Emirate council emir. I jsut confirmed the development from my mother, normality as returned to the area now.

1 Like

Re: APC And PDP Supporters Fighting In Suleja, Niger State by Nobody: 7:25am On Jan 26, 2015
abdulwastecx:

It started at Ahwal Ibrahim primary field yesterday close to the private residence of suleja Emirate council emir. I jsut confirmed the development from my mother, normality as returned to the area now.

why u dey hala my name nau, wetin i do una sef cry embarassed
Re: APC And PDP Supporters Fighting In Suleja, Niger State by nickxtra(m): 9:24am On Jan 26, 2015
sunnyshayne:

Stop spreading lies. Rumour monger!
. Can't join issues with you. Big fool like you. Are you a living being? If you are, then you are dead among the living, if you don't know what is happening around you.
Re: APC And PDP Supporters Fighting In Suleja, Niger State by Nobody: 10:00am On Jan 26, 2015
nickxtra:
. Can't join issues with you. Big fool like you. Are you a living being? If you are, then you are dead among the living, if you don't know what is happening around you.

I start each day asking God to make me invisible to enraged immature kids who mistake online media to be a safe place to display their folly.
Re: APC And PDP Supporters Fighting In Suleja, Niger State by oleole90(m): 10:32am On Jan 26, 2015
sbaks:
my dear, they are the problem of the whole world o. I was in the north too and oh......... Smh GOD HAVE MERCY. They are Heinous souls

I pray for the day when we can hold elections without the spectre of violence looming above us! I am saddened that a country as great as ours is known as such a violent place every four years.

1 Like

Re: APC And PDP Supporters Fighting In Suleja, Niger State by ngoziiwenofu1: 10:35am On Jan 26, 2015
13 Questions I Keep Asking Myself About BUHARI:

1: Can someone that REFUSED to ATTEND OPUTA PANEL when invited talk about justice?

2: Can someone whose statements are loaded with VIOLENCE assure peace?

3: Can someone who promised he would ensure that SHARIA LAW gets to all part of the country tolerate people from other religion?

4: Can someone that asked MUSLIMS TO VOTE ONLY MUSLIM be voted for by other religion?

5: Can someone that put Shagari in HOUSE ARREST and DR Alex Ekwueme in PRISON be absolved of tribal sentiments?

6: Can someone who used retroactive laws to KILL PEOPLE be trusted with our lives?

7: Can someone who says FIGHTING TERRORISM is against his people be allowed to be in charge of this country?

8: Can someone who executed 75% of PTF projects in the NORTH and distributed the remaining 25% among other regions when he was the PTF chairman be allowed to take charge of all projects in the country?

9: Can someone who as a military head of state who knows he would be overthrown but COULD NOT DO ANYTHING because his deputy was not around be classified as courageous?

10: Can someone who says ACN is corrupt but because of his presidential ambition now surrounds himself with ACN thieves be ABLE TO FIGHT CORRUPTION?

11: Can someone who as head of PTF DID NOT KNOW how billions of Naira got missing be trusted with our entire wealth as president?

12: Can someone who could not allow the economic of demand, supply and internal production factors to determine the prices of commodities but used SOLDIERS TO FORCE price control be able to handle present economic challenges?

13: Can someone who did not allow his government be criticised and UNJUSTLY ARRESTED those who criticised his government be given that oportunity to lead again,etc?

Honestly, Buhari is NOT the RIGHT person. Don't be blind. The change they shout could be negative as seen in some Northern African countries. Vote wisely.

Help someone vote right by forwarding this message to them

1 Like

Re: APC And PDP Supporters Fighting In Suleja, Niger State by ngoziiwenofu1: 10:39am On Jan 26, 2015
PDP is winning. There is no need to fight because everything will soon come to an end.
APC will soon rest their case.
Vote GEJ
Re: APC And PDP Supporters Fighting In Suleja, Niger State by ngoziiwenofu1: 10:57am On Jan 26, 2015
PDP is simply the winner.
please don't hesitate to join the moving train.
PDP is our party.
come one come all.
Re: APC And PDP Supporters Fighting In Suleja, Niger State by VoteWisely: 3:36pm On Jan 26, 2015
#VoteWisely #GEJ

Re: APC And PDP Supporters Fighting In Suleja, Niger State by sonssyo: 10:06pm On Jan 26, 2015
nickxtra:
Report reaching me, from a brother, had it that there is heavy fighting between supporters of PDP and those of the main opposition party, APC. The fight was caused by the burning down of a campaign bus by one of the party's supporters. Right, palpable fear has gripped residents of the Emirate, as no one dares common out for fear of being attacked. More details to come

dont mind diz talibans,APC is a party for barrow pushers. dey ar really treatng to burn anyone dat vote for GEJ,can u just imagine.well am relocating sha
Re: APC And PDP Supporters Fighting In Suleja, Niger State by sonssyo: 10:11pm On Jan 26, 2015
holicalpha:
Abeg, stop making people panick... I stay in suleja..... APC supporters burnt down buses and forces were sent it.... There might be a little fight but not this way.... You're just exaggerating.

suleja is alwz a war zone,were u at minna road wen it hapend

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Senate To Block ‘outsiders’ From Heading Customs / Hilliard Eta: We Will Disgrace Goodluck Jonathan If He Tries To Come To APC / Dubai Prince, Sheikh Rashid Bin Mohammed Al Maktoum Dies At 33

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.