Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,220 members, 7,829,363 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 05:07 AM

Is It Good To Buy N100000 Motor Car At Olx - Car Talk - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Is It Good To Buy N100000 Motor Car At Olx (2578 Views)

Vintage 1967 Benz 230 Used As A Wedding Car At CMS Church Lagos / See What Droppng Your Car At Some Carwash Can Cause You - Photos / Ghastly Motor Accident In Makurdi. (Graphic pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is It Good To Buy N100000 Motor Car At Olx by adaeborwarlae: 8:03pm On Jan 25, 2015
I see motor at olx and I like the car but I wonder seeing N100000 siena and peugeot there. So please I need advice from all u nairalander.
Re: Is It Good To Buy N100000 Motor Car At Olx by nedu2000(m): 8:20pm On Jan 25, 2015
If its too good to be true it probably is
Re: Is It Good To Buy N100000 Motor Car At Olx by bigiyaro(m): 8:35pm On Jan 25, 2015
Avoid olx. It's for your own good.

1 Like

Re: Is It Good To Buy N100000 Motor Car At Olx by gmacnoms(m): 8:36pm On Jan 25, 2015
Broda zebeddi.... Abeg pull ur slippers or shoe, and runnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn.
Re: Is It Good To Buy N100000 Motor Car At Olx by colossus2: 8:36pm On Jan 25, 2015
What advice do you want now?
Is the car a motorcycle undecided
You can't even get a scrap keke napep for that amount
Learn to run away when you see things of such except you gat bulky eyes angry
Re: Is It Good To Buy N100000 Motor Car At Olx by psucc(m): 8:44pm On Jan 25, 2015
See as you want to make yahoo richer
Re: Is It Good To Buy N100000 Motor Car At Olx by lonelydora: 10:12pm On Jan 25, 2015
I dey laugh...... so even if OLX say make u come collect car for 100k, you go go?
Re: Is It Good To Buy N100000 Motor Car At Olx by Skillfullulu(m): 12:16am On Jan 26, 2015
Abeg, view olx and RUN!!!!!!
Don't wait to close the page.
Re: Is It Good To Buy N100000 Motor Car At Olx by redcliff: 12:25am On Jan 26, 2015
adaeborwarlae:
I see motor at olx and I like the car but I wonder seeing N100000 siena and peugeot there. So please I need advice from all u nairalander.

yes go and buy. Its a very good deal...you would have enough change in your pocket to fill imaginary fuel into the car...you guys never learn.
Re: Is It Good To Buy N100000 Motor Car At Olx by nurey(m): 7:47am On Jan 26, 2015
If its a toyota wheel spanner its worth that price grin

2 Likes

Re: Is It Good To Buy N100000 Motor Car At Olx by deanoffaculty: 10:37am On Jan 26, 2015
N100,000? Hmmmmmm.........I can see KABUKABU coming your way or DANFO without engine....gringringringrin
Re: Is It Good To Buy N100000 Motor Car At Olx by marshalcarter: 3:33pm On Jan 26, 2015
Nna ruuuuuuuuuuuuuun@ the maximum speed of BMW
Re: Is It Good To Buy N100000 Motor Car At Olx by DGD1(m): 6:09pm On Jan 26, 2015
waow

maybe d complete set of tyres or alloyed rims
Re: Is It Good To Buy N100000 Motor Car At Olx by charly24: 6:22pm On Jan 26, 2015
grin grin
nurey:
BROS U NO JUST SERIOUS OOO CANT JUST STOP LAFFN grin
nurey:
BROS U NO JUST SERIOUS OOO CANT JUST STOP LAFFN
Re: Is It Good To Buy N100000 Motor Car At Olx by Nobody: 9:20pm On Jan 26, 2015
@op, it doesn't cost you anything to contact the seller first to find out why he wants to sell it and what's wrong with the car.

Then take an expert, preferably a mechanic that can slip under the car to check any faults and advise you accordingly. Don't forget to test drive the car.

Don't let anyone discourage you here. I have sold stuffs severally on OLX and people have bought from me.
Re: Is It Good To Buy N100000 Motor Car At Olx by kayswag100(m): 9:31pm On Jan 26, 2015
Sir, not all problems require complex thinking to solve lipsrsealed

I'm sure the locations you are seeing is Lagos Island West or Badagry. call d number and you'll be Told to. pay money into a special account for bidding d car.

Also, guess what? The current car(8 months old) I drive was bought thru OLX and it's perfect). There are still genuine cars out there
Re: Is It Good To Buy N100000 Motor Car At Olx by AutosBay(m): 9:59pm On Jan 26, 2015
@ VisionPlus I totally agree with you.

1 Like

Re: Is It Good To Buy N100000 Motor Car At Olx by colossus2: 11:58pm On Jan 26, 2015
VisionPlus:
@op, it doesn't cost you anything to contact the seller first to find out why he wants to sell it and what's wrong with the car.

Then take an expert, preferably a mechanic that can slip under the car to check any faults and advise you accordingly. Don't forget to test drive the car.

Don't let anyone discourage you here. I have sold stuffs severally on OLX and people have bought from me.
AutosBay:
@ VisionPlus I totally agree with you.
Are you guys for real shocked
100,000 naira for Toyota Siena....as in One Hundred Thousand Naira Only.
Only scammers advertise and support such.
Re: Is It Good To Buy N100000 Motor Car At Olx by Nobody: 2:15pm On Jan 27, 2015
I wouldn't say it's bad to buy a car worth that price, the reason for selling might be best known, to the seller but please I would advise you take caution, go with your mechanic and please meet in a public and familiar place, and do not pay until you have received all the necessary documents, and please don't forget to request for the VIN Number, so as to check the status of the vehicle in question.
Re: Is It Good To Buy N100000 Motor Car At Olx by Nobody: 10:09pm On Jan 27, 2015
colossus2:

Are you guys for real shocked
100,000 naira for Toyota Siena....as in One Hundred Thousand Naira Only.
Only scammers advertise and support such.

You are entitled to your opinion.
Re: Is It Good To Buy N100000 Motor Car At Olx by abatically(m): 2:39am On Jan 28, 2015
VisionPlus:

What car? No need to waste credit calling those mofos. What other reason of selling does the seller has other than saying its a custom seized car.
Re: Is It Good To Buy N100000 Motor Car At Olx by abatically(m): 2:42am On Jan 28, 2015
EconElectronics:
I wouldn't say it's bad to buy a car worth that price, the reason for selling might be best known, to the seller but please I would advise you take caution, go with your mechanic and please meet in a public and familiar place, and do not pay until you have received all the necessary documents, and please don't forget to request for the VIN Number, so as to check the status of the vehicle in question.

Go with mechanic to see which car? Car wey no dey. Even if op refuse to get scammed, the supposedly seller will end up wasting his time when he asks him to come to badagry for inspection.
Re: Is It Good To Buy N100000 Motor Car At Olx by nurey(m): 9:09am On Jan 28, 2015
abatically:

Go with mechanic to see which car? Car wey no dey. Even if op refuse to get scammed, the supposedly seller will end up wasting his time when he asks him to come to badagry for inspection.

You know the problem with this people is they don't do research at all, the first generation toyota sienna is a hot cake (let's assume its the one for sale) a nigerian used that the life of that car is just hanging on a thread would not go for anything less than #500,000 the body of that car doesn't rust easily, the engine is rugged and the car is a work horse so op I am guessing the olx seller didn't advertise that he is selling a toyota sienna chasis for you or just the body shell, look before you leap its only very old outdated nearly dead 1960s benz that's sold for that price

To be fore-warned is to be fore-harmed

(1) (Reply)

Pls Are Nigeria Car Mart Car Prices Real Or Fake / 2013 C300 4matic Benz Steering Hard To Steer... / Info on Chrysler service center in Lagos and their charges.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.