Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,039 members, 7,818,074 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 06:59 AM

Gusau Did Not Attend Katsina College With Buhari – Fani-Kayode - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Gusau Did Not Attend Katsina College With Buhari – Fani-Kayode (27041 Views)

Why Babangida, Gusau Removed Me From Power – Buhari / Goodluck Jonathan Meets With Buhari (Photos) / Katsina College Releases Buhari’s WASC Results (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Gusau Did Not Attend Katsina College With Buhari – Fani-Kayode by Samchelsea(m): 11:00pm On Jan 25, 2015
FFK was a member of APC before nd he knows them in and out that's why Jonathan appointed him to head the PCO, so as to give them a run for their money. APC bigwigs are just praying he comes back to them or remain silent cos he knows most of their secrets

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Gusau Did Not Attend Katsina College With Buhari – Fani-Kayode by hardestyoung(m): 11:02pm On Jan 25, 2015
Not bothered.FFK Na big were

1 Like

Re: Gusau Did Not Attend Katsina College With Buhari – Fani-Kayode by delfeek: 11:04pm On Jan 25, 2015
FFK is despicable. Just trying to always to focus this presidential campaign away from the performance of his paymaster

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Gusau Did Not Attend Katsina College With Buhari – Fani-Kayode by Nobody: 11:05pm On Jan 25, 2015
So which school did Aliyu Gusau attend?

These sycophants are making things difficult for their boss. They are really campaigning for Buhari.

1 Like

Re: Gusau Did Not Attend Katsina College With Buhari – Fani-Kayode by Nobody: 11:10pm On Jan 25, 2015
I just love this FFK guy, his boldness to stand by whatever he knows /believes is second to none. No wonder the ladies keep swooning around him, they love a confident man.

2 Likes

Re: Gusau Did Not Attend Katsina College With Buhari – Fani-Kayode by babestella: 11:12pm On Jan 25, 2015
Even the man called Buhari knows that the statement of result is 100% fake.

I dare him to go and collect the result, certify it and submit it to INEC or publish it as his statement of result if he will not end up in jail.

Nigerians wake up and open your eyes, the statement of result is not Buhari's, it's forged.

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Gusau Did Not Attend Katsina College With Buhari – Fani-Kayode by kristisking(m): 11:14pm On Jan 25, 2015
Its no longer news that Buhari forged his certificate.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Gusau Did Not Attend Katsina College With Buhari – Fani-Kayode by soldierdollar(m): 11:15pm On Jan 25, 2015
sirajdinsaudi:
This same guy has started stepping on his brain again?When will he remember his children hate him for that?I pity your children life,the same things your father did till his death.Omo ale jatijati.

Don't hate the messenger . focus on his message to know if there's an iota of truth behind it .

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Gusau Did Not Attend Katsina College With Buhari – Fani-Kayode by nduchucks: 11:16pm On Jan 25, 2015
Sources tell us that FFK has dual citizenship and can enter UK as he pleases. While Otuoke awaits GEJ in a few weeks, UK will be FFK's residence-in-exile, come FeBuhari.

3 Likes

Re: Gusau Did Not Attend Katsina College With Buhari – Fani-Kayode by kristisking(m): 11:16pm On Jan 25, 2015
It is longer news that Buhari forged his certificate.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Gusau Did Not Attend Katsina College With Buhari – Fani-Kayode by kristisking(m): 11:16pm On Jan 25, 2015
It is no longer news that Buhari forged his certificate.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Gusau Did Not Attend Katsina College With Buhari – Fani-Kayode by Nobody: 11:17pm On Jan 25, 2015
Buhari d Certificate forger--Prof. J. J. Oluyemi

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Gusau Did Not Attend Katsina College With Buhari – Fani-Kayode by mbhs139(m): 11:20pm On Jan 25, 2015
tit:

the pussy should have named gusau's secondary school.

You, ma guy, got it right. If you claim Gusau never attended a particular school, then name the school he attended, simple!
Re: Gusau Did Not Attend Katsina College With Buhari – Fani-Kayode by samplegirl(f): 11:20pm On Jan 25, 2015
annibro:
Only T.B Joshua's deliverance can liberate dis man.... Smh

Has T.B. JOSHUA delivered himself?

1 Like

Re: Gusau Did Not Attend Katsina College With Buhari – Fani-Kayode by Nobody: 11:21pm On Jan 25, 2015
LouisVanGaal:
No, a troll sweetie..angry
even though he never killed them abi?
Re: Gusau Did Not Attend Katsina College With Buhari – Fani-Kayode by brainchild78(m): 11:21pm On Jan 25, 2015
Jesusloveyou:
hahahahaha,gej is even confuse,pls gej should show us his fake phd certificate without thesis.
Oh don't even go there. GEJ certificate(s) is/are all in tact. It is ashame that one would ardently support a person with limited exposure. As far as this country is concerned the clueless persons are the ones that clamour for change by seeking to return an advanced nation to its barbaric undemocratic status that we managed to escape since 1999

6 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Gusau Did Not Attend Katsina College With Buhari – Fani-Kayode by dexterinc2003: 11:22pm On Jan 25, 2015
But Gej also has no thesis...but has a phd certificate... grin only in naija mheeeeen.
Re: Gusau Did Not Attend Katsina College With Buhari – Fani-Kayode by kristisking(m): 11:22pm On Jan 25, 2015
Ode ni awon APC yi.Its longer news that Buhari forged his credential in connivance with some elements who are desperate for power.Buhari comot for road make we see
road.Nigeria is not for people like you.I pity those supporting this man.They might have been brainwashed or bribed,if not,how can somebody with his or her right senses support Buhari whose antecedents have continued to cause enemity between the north and south.The role Buhari played in the post election violence of 2011 can not be easily forgotten by people who stand for the truth and justice.Those of us who had the opportunity to listen to Buhari speaking to his people in hausa language during a radio program,know what he stands for and what he can do.Such should not be coming from a man who desires to rule this nation. His utterances clearly indicate bigotism,ethinicity and religion sentiments will decide his decisions if he eventually wins,God forbids anyway.Nigeria needs a leader that can foster unity at this critical moment and not the one that will collapse the already fragile unity.Goodluck might have dissapointed many of us but he remains a better candidate.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Gusau Did Not Attend Katsina College With Buhari – Fani-Kayode by simo4real(m): 11:23pm On Jan 25, 2015
Buhari should show us his Original certificate or pull over grin grin grin

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Gusau Did Not Attend Katsina College With Buhari – Fani-Kayode by ogdada: 11:23pm On Jan 25, 2015
So GEJ paid you only on one propaganda story certificate. Don't you have any other story u can came up with.SMH point of correction, GMB didn't say he went to the same sch with general aliyu gusau in this speech. Can u see this man is always tryin to hit up the politic .

3 Likes

Re: Gusau Did Not Attend Katsina College With Buhari – Fani-Kayode by AreaFada2: 11:23pm On Jan 25, 2015
grin

GMB must be planning for an OLUWOLE Department @ Aso Rock if he wins. He can get his school frincifal to run it.

From fake Toronto, Chicago to Cambridge WASC certificate, na wa o. Those Oluwole boys chased away will have a new lease of life.

God forbid.

1 Like

Re: Gusau Did Not Attend Katsina College With Buhari – Fani-Kayode by mbhs139(m): 11:25pm On Jan 25, 2015
soldierdollar:

Don't hate the messenger . focus on his message to know if there's an iota of truth behind it .

There's nothing iota of truth in this nonsense if your FFK does not mention the school Gusau went to. And let me tell him something, perhaps you will help me take the message to him. Believe me you, honestly, when the chips are down, Gusau will line up behind GMB, not based on tribe or religion but because of the unbreakable cord between the Generals, except he (Gusau) didn't pass through the Military School of Tradition and Doctrine. Take it or leave it, the choice is yours.

1 Like

Re: Gusau Did Not Attend Katsina College With Buhari – Fani-Kayode by dexterinc2003: 11:25pm On Jan 25, 2015
#GEJSHOWUSYOURTHESIS

1 Like

Re: Gusau Did Not Attend Katsina College With Buhari – Fani-Kayode by juvewalex(m): 11:25pm On Jan 25, 2015
GMB be like this boy again , wait u nor go put dis matter to rest

1 Like

Re: Gusau Did Not Attend Katsina College With Buhari – Fani-Kayode by dunkem21(m): 11:26pm On Jan 25, 2015
ogdada:
So GEJ paid you only on one propaganda story certificate. Don't you have any other story u can came up with.SMH

If he exploits this, he goes to another one.

The man hold Buhari for him testicles dey rub am small small.

1 Like

Re: Gusau Did Not Attend Katsina College With Buhari – Fani-Kayode by kennyamusan(m): 11:28pm On Jan 25, 2015
Instead of Politicians giving us their manifesto (Though we know they will never stick to it) they are busy with certificate but come to think of it,if this was the way they searched for the chibok gals,we would be singing a new song by now but like it is said 'what has certificate got to do with it ? Because even with phD,some are still clueless. Gone are the days I respect phD and Professor but I don't anymore because now I know that Intelligence and Wisdom is a defence and not certificate (Check your bible,its there ) Proverbs something something
Re: Gusau Did Not Attend Katsina College With Buhari – Fani-Kayode by brainchild78(m): 11:30pm On Jan 25, 2015
dexterinc2003:
But Gej also has no thesis...but has a phd certificate... grin only in naija mheeeeen.
slander. If GEJ does not have a thesis then wouldn't it be wise for APC to make it a going concern? Any wise politician would play ball. Otherwise u r just ranting nonesense.

1 Like

Re: Gusau Did Not Attend Katsina College With Buhari – Fani-Kayode by xdravy(m): 11:33pm On Jan 25, 2015
Mtcheeew undecided so wat? If buhari cert turn dollar bill jst now FFK will accept it. Clueless dog! Go look for reliable base for ur campaigns.

Com feb 14. Gate of jail will be wild open for u nt only gate of hell by Oyedepo grin grin grin

#Change on the way.
Re: Gusau Did Not Attend Katsina College With Buhari – Fani-Kayode by gratiaeo(m): 11:36pm On Jan 25, 2015
I never knew FFK is this wicked. Buhari is in big scary poo

2 Likes

Re: Gusau Did Not Attend Katsina College With Buhari – Fani-Kayode by skak(m): 11:37pm On Jan 25, 2015
ooh! This Dog is backing again..... I pity the mother that gave birth to this useless man.
Re: Gusau Did Not Attend Katsina College With Buhari – Fani-Kayode by eleven(m): 11:39pm On Jan 25, 2015
mbhs139:

There's nothing iota of truth in this nonsense if your FFK does not mention the school Gusau went to. And let me tell him something, perhaps you will help me take the message to him. Believe me you, honestly, when the chips are down, Gusau will line up behind GMB, not based on tribe or religion but because of the unbreakable cord between the Generals, except he (Gusau) didn't pass through the Military School of Tradition and Doctrine. Take it or leave it, the choice is yours.

Why should he mention Gusau's school when it's a lot easier for Buhari to provide his real certificate and shut everyone up once and for all?

The way APC is managing this simple certificate issue is a pointer to the type of people they are. They are obviously not open and transparent as they claim to be. Though for me I have since seen through their Change facade and not surprised. Am glad Nigerians are watching and learning a lot from these people. It's a big shame they allowed this little issue to get to this stage, now they don't have anywhere to hide.

2 Likes

Re: Gusau Did Not Attend Katsina College With Buhari – Fani-Kayode by soldierdollar(m): 11:41pm On Jan 25, 2015
mbhs139:

Simple question

As a CEO of a multimillion company , If buhari presents his " certificate" for employment , will u oblige him the position of the general manager or will u relegate him to the position of a gateman ?

Tell yourself the truth

Will u allow the same man with such questionable certificate be the president of our country ?

Truth is painful .

GEJ till buhari finds his certificate

4 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Hausa Man Must Be Emir / Attahiru: Adamu Garba Berates Buhari, Osinbajo, Their Wives For Shunning Burial / Femi Taiwo Responds To Reno Omokri's Allegation About Election Results Server

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.