Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,039 members, 7,818,075 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:00 AM

Gusau Did Not Attend Katsina College With Buhari – Fani-Kayode - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Gusau Did Not Attend Katsina College With Buhari – Fani-Kayode (27042 Views)

Why Babangida, Gusau Removed Me From Power – Buhari / Goodluck Jonathan Meets With Buhari (Photos) / Katsina College Releases Buhari’s WASC Results (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Gusau Did Not Attend Katsina College With Buhari – Fani-Kayode by abubkhr: 8:59am On Jan 26, 2015
motherlode:
Who is FFK? undecided

One gigantic thief who stole aviation money during President Olusegun Obasanjo administration and run for protection under present administration that said stealing is not corruption at the same time if you give him food he will sing for you as he is doing now.
Re: Gusau Did Not Attend Katsina College With Buhari – Fani-Kayode by Intendy: 9:26am On Jan 26, 2015
BERNIMOORE:
do you admire his boldness? Yes or no
My brother,this is not boldness but display of stupidity.
Re: Gusau Did Not Attend Katsina College With Buhari – Fani-Kayode by mbhs139(m): 9:28am On Jan 26, 2015
soldierdollar:

Simple question

As a CEO of a multimillion company , If buhari presents his " certificate" for employment , will u oblige him the position of the general manager or will u relegate him to the position of a gateman ?

Tell yourself the truth

Will u allow the same man with such questionable certificate be the president of our country ?

Truth is painful .

GEJ till buhari finds his certificate

You see, I quite agree with you that Buhari should just do the needful, write to whoever it is concerned to release the authentic result and let's move on. Now, be that as it may. I think the PDP and the Presidency have actually achieved whatever is their objective with this certificate issue. And that objective, I believe, is to divert our attention from the real campaign issue. For the past how many weeks now, we have been on Buahri's certificate saga and nothing more.

By the way, going by what Obasanjo (loath or like him, he still has his voice), I think the PDP and GEJ simply wants to distabilise GMB's camp. And just like Obasanjo said, "...a General will always remain a General.

Let's keep the discussion going and keep it clean. thanks
Re: Gusau Did Not Attend Katsina College With Buhari – Fani-Kayode by mbhs139(m): 9:29am On Jan 26, 2015
eleven:

Why should he mention Gusau's school when it's a lot easier for Buhari to provide his real certificate and shut everyone up once and for all?

The way APC is managing this simple certificate issue is a pointer to the type of people they are. They are obviously not open and transparent as they claim to be. Though for me I have since seen through their Change facade and not surprised. Am glad Nigerians are watching and learning a lot from these people. It's a big shame they allowed this little issue to get to this stage, now they don't have anywhere to hide.

You see, I quite agree with you that Buhari should just do the needful, write to whoever it is concerned to release the authentic result and let's move on. Now, be that as it may. I think the PDP and the Presidency have actually achieved whatever is their objective with this certificate issue. And that objective, I believe, is to divert our attention from the real campaign issue. For the past how many weeks now, we have been on Buahri's certificate saga and nothing more.

By the way, going by what Obasanjo (loath or like him, he still has his voice), I think the PDP and GEJ simply wants to distabilise GMB's camp. And just like Obasanjo said, "...a General will always remain a General.

Re: Gusau Did Not Attend Katsina College With Buhari – Fani-Kayode by Tayomi37(m): 11:09am On Jan 26, 2015
Honestly , this certificate saga is taking a
new dangerous dimension as we are now
getting to know that the Constitution of
Nigeria is ONLY for the less privileged
Nigerian and that MUHAMMADU BUHARI IS
ABOVE THE CONSTITUTION . Why is it so
pleasing for a person of BUHARI STATUS to
arrogantly DISOBEYED the Constitution of
Nigeria by NOT following the rules stated
clearly in the Electoral Act as regards the
MINIMUM QUALIFICATION REQUIREMENT
INTO THE OFFICE OF THE PRESIDENT . Why
did Buhari BLUNTLY REFUSE to ATATCH
photocopies of his School Certificate ? Why
did MUHAMMADU BUHARI LIED ON OATH ?
Why did MUHAMMADU BUHARI not
approach his former School at the onset
when he knew he would be running for
Presidency in 2015 ? Was BUHARI not
aware of the Constitutional Minimum
educational requirements to be met
before aspiring into the position of
President of Nigeria ? Is BUHARI telling
Nigerians that he is ABOVE the
Constitution of Nigeria ? Is BUHARI telling
Nigerians WHEN , HOW AND EVEN WHAT TO
SUBMIT TO INEC ? Nigerians must speak
out on the minimum educational
qualifications of WHO GOVERNS THEM. IF
SOMEBODY WITH QUESTIONABLE SCHOOL
CERTIFICATE RESULT IS THE BEST CANDIDATE
APC HAS FOR NIGERIA THEN THAT IS AN
INSULT TO THE INTEGRITY OF NIGERIANS !!!

2 Likes

Re: Gusau Did Not Attend Katsina College With Buhari – Fani-Kayode by eleven(m): 11:16am On Jan 26, 2015
mbhs139:

You are right. Politics involves competition like everything in life. You do not create an opening for your competitors to take advantage of and expect them not to. Buhari and APC exposed themselves with the certificate issue. They would have done much worse should it be Jonathan that was in Buhari shoes.

This issue questions Buhari's strategic management skills as a retired general should it be a war front, that's how he would have exposed his officers to attacks by giving the enemies weapons to use against them.

Also questions his planning and organisational skills for someone gunning for the country's top management job, he ought to have solved this issue long ago not now.

His integrity is also put to question with this issue, to be quiet while his supporters were busy trying every tricks in the world to defend him, when all he needed to do was to provide the documents and manage the damage control on time tells so many negatives against him. He had enough time to manage this, I recall the news first broke out early December, 2014.

It only shows he will be very slow to attend to critical issues because if he is this very slow in attending to critical issues concerning his person, integrity, career and qualifications before the job, how can he be fast in attending to critical issues concerning millions of Nigerians if he is given the job?

He is obviously not smart at all. Too unintelligent to wrestle power from an incumbent. He is way below par. I will never gamble my vote on such a person. Too dull in 2015.

2 Likes

Re: Gusau Did Not Attend Katsina College With Buhari – Fani-Kayode by criminalmindz: 11:36am On Jan 26, 2015
I USED TO BE A DIE HARD SUPPORTER OF GMB BUT WHEN I WATCHED A VIDEO TITLED A MESSAGE FOR CHRISTIANS I REALIZED I WAS ON THE WRONG SIDE. MANY PEOPLE WILL INSULT ME AND ABUSE ME FOR WHAT I WANT TO SAY. YES I USED TO THINK GEJ IS CORRUPT AND CLUELESS AND FELT STRONGLY THAT GMB WILL FIGHT CORRUPTION AND BOKO HARAM BUT WHEN I SAW THE POLITICAL STRUCTURE OF THE APC , ALL AND ONLY MUSLIMS HOLDING STRATEGIC POSITIONS IN THE PARTY I WITHDREW MY SUPPORT FOR GMB . YES THIS ELECTION HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH RELIGION THATS WHAT YOU WILL PROBABLY BE SAYING .ASK WHY DIDN'T THE APC GIVE STRATEGIC POSITION IN THE PARTY TO REGIONS LIKE THE EAST,SOUTH SOUTH . WHAT IS DIRECTOR OF CAMPAIGN AFTER ELECTIONS WHAT NEXT? OF WHAT USE IS THE VICE PRESIDENT OF A COUNTRY WHEN HE HAS NO POWER AND CANT ACT ON HIS OWN., LOOK AT SAMBO DOES HIS OFFICE HAS POWER? HE JUST BEEN TOSSED AROUND. THEY ARE JUST USING OSIBANJO TO GET VOTES FROM CHRISTIANS AND THE SOUTH WEST AFTER NOW HE WILL BE FORCED TO RESIGN. I READ THIS BOOK SON OF HAMAS WRITTEN BY THE SON OF THE FOUNDER OF HASMAS GROUP IN PALESTINE AND IT OPENED MY EYES WIDER, I READ ABOUT THE 1966 COUP, THE COUNTER COUP, THE MURTALA MOHAMMED COUP, THE CAUSE OF THE BIAFRAN WAR, THE FAILED COUP AND COUP SPEECH OF MAJOR GENERAL ORKAR IN 1990 . IT MADE ME REALISE THAT THERE IS A CERTAIN CLIQUE OR GROUP OF PEOPLE WHO FEEL IT IS THEIR BIRTH RIGHT OR BORN TO RULE THIS COUNTRY. THEY WILL GO TO ANY LENGTH TO RULE THIS OUR GREAT COUNTRY. A LOT OF US ARE JUST IGNORANT BUT WE DONT KNOW THE HIDDEN AGENDA BEHIND THIS GROUP. WE HATE AND DESPISE GEJ, I DO TOO BUT LET ME TELL YOU SOMETHING IT IS BETTER FOR GEJ TO STEAL AND OTHER MINORITY REGIONS OF NIGERIA TO STEAL THAN A CERTAIN BORN TO RULE GROUP OF PEOPLE TO STEAL AND WASTE OUR GOD GIVEN RESOURCES. THIS A FIGHT WE MUST WIN , I URGE U TO VOTE GEJ BECAUSE GOD IS USING HIM TO FULFIL HIS WISH FOR OUR COUNTRY NIGERIA. DONT LET THIS PEOPLE DECEIVE US AGAIN.YOU ALL SHOULD TAKE YOUR TIME GOOGLE ABOUT THE 1966 COUP AND THE CONTER COUP, READ THE COUP SPEECH OF MAJOR GENERAL ORKAR AND ALL COUP THAT HAS TAKEN PLACE IN NIGERIA AND SATISFY OUR DOUBTS. LONG LIVE THE FEDERAL REPUBLIC OF NIGERIA. WHEN GEJ, PEJ AND FFK MAKE STATEMENTS IN THE PUBLIC I USED TO SE IT AS AN ACT OF DESPERATION AND SELFISHNESS ON THEIR PART. I COULDN'T UNDERSTAND WHY AFTER 6 YEARS THE STILL WANT TO CLING ON TO POWER BUT WHEN I READ THE CONTENT BELLOW I COULD UNDERSTAND WERE THE WERE COMING FROM . I COULD UNDERSTAND THE STATUS UPDATES ON FACEBOOK IN THE PAST OF CHIEF FEMI FANNY KAYODE . GO TO HIS FACEBOOK WALL U'LL REALIZE HE WAS AGAINST GEJ IN 2013 AND CHEERING FOR APC BUT NOW HE REALISE HIS MISTAKES AFTER READING THE CONTENTS BELLOW.

NIGERIA ON VERGE OF ISLAMIZATION (APC SECRET AGENDA EXPOSED)- Pastor Bosun Emmanuel The redeem Christian church of God pastor Emmanuel bosun in a special presentation in a congregation in Ibadan saying that the nation Nigeria is on the verge of Islamization by the all progressive people party (APC). Saying that all Christians should be wise and decisive on whom they should give their mandate in the Feb 14th polls. Using Turkey as an example. Saying the Nigeria church is interested in rising billionaires instead of disciples. He quoted Abuja declaration 1989, saying in 1989 Islam had a meeting in Abuja and made a declaration. 1) To eradicate in all forms and ramification of all non-Muslim religion in member nation with Christianity highly emphasized and Nigeria is a member nation. 2) To ensure only Muslims are elected in all political positions of member nations. 3) To make sure that they strategize and carry out their plan Saying the then head of state General BABANGIDA removed 21billion naira from Nigeria treasury and gave to Organization of Islamic conference (OIC) for the total islamatization of Nigeria. Saying they have started actualizing their agenda with the boko haram activities. Saying boko haram aim is to totally Islamatize Nigeria and eradicate Christianity. Pastor Bosun a delegate of the just concluded Nigeria conference under the religion umbrella says that on Sep 15th 2014 God spoke to Dr Vincent Anigbogu, D.G institute of national transformation, saying that if care is not taking Nigeria would be like the nation Turkey in 30years from 2014. Saying turkey was 100% Christians but at present, Turkey is 0.124% Christians and 95% Muslims saying Christianity existed in turkey for 1,123years and Islam uprooted. Saying Christianity in Nigeria is just 172years old (Methodist batch freeman).turkey had a very strong and solid Christian foundation as apostle Paul was from Turkey, but it was still uprooted, if Christianity give them the opportunity they would do the same here. If that can be done in Turkey with a very strong religious background then Nigeria wouldn’t be an exception if Christians make the same mistake as Turkey. He said Nigeria Christians are making the same mistake as Turkey, saying as quote. 1) Turkey under estimated the young Ottoman ruler(Nigeria churches are under estimating boko haram). 2) The church in Constantine old name for Istanbul capital of Turkey was one of the best defended city in Europe (Nigeria thinks they are the biggest in Africa) 3) Racism and tribalism weakened the church in Turkey(Nigeria church is affected by racism and tribalism) 4) The weapon used in destroying the church in Turkey was invented by a Christian (Christians are the once strategizing for Muslims in Nigeria) He categorically said the APC is a party to watch carefully, saying the APC has hired the campaign manager of Barack Obama to strategize for them saying when he came to Nigeria he needed someone to interface for him the person he employed was a pastor, so power could be handed over to a party (APC)with all purpose and intent is an Islamic brotherhood. Pastor Bosun also hinted that Nigerians core problem is from the Nigerian constitution saying it’s a problem of dual ideology within the Nigeria constitution .said sharia was mentioned 73times in the Nigeria constitution, Islam was mentioned 28times, grand cadi 54times & Muslim 40 times in the Nigeria constitution 1999, saying there was no mention of Christians in the Nigeria’s constitution, no mention of the bible, no single mention of Christ, no single mention of church. Saying constitutionally that Nigeria is an Islamic state instead of a circular state. Saying it hasn’t been fully enforced because they haven’t captured the south west. But recently there has been a hand shake between the North West and south west with the disguise of a political party (APC). He also said that the leadership structure of the APC should be looked into siting examples saying their; National leader west: Muslim National leader south: Muslim National chairman: Muslim Deputy national chairman: Muslim National secretary: Muslim Deputy national secretary: Muslim National publicity secretary: Muslim National treasurer: Muslim National financial secretary: Muslim National youth leader: Muslim Women leader: Muslim Legal adviser: Muslim Saying who ever votes APC is digging the grave of the Nigeria church with his or her thumb. Saying that APC has an Islamic agenda for Nigeria, Christians must stand and bring back Goodluck on the Feb 14th elections. Hinting that in 1983 IOC had a strategy meeting in London with the aim of islamatizing Africa, in that meeting they produced a 322 paged document, 126 pages were focused on Nigeria identifying Nigeria a key nation to be captured saying the south west should stand and resist the APC Islamic agenda for Nigeria under the disguise of politics. Also made mention of rivers state saying they are also interested in the oil and gas of the nation saying that’s why they are also pulling weight in rivers state. Saying if Buhari wins 2015, Christianity is looked up for the next hundred years and Christianity wouldn’t be passed to our children said the issue is not if Goodluck Jonathan is performing or not, saying Goodluck is 100% successful, he is there for a purpose to rebuild the foundation of Nigeria. IOC strategy on how to capture Nigeria Their plan he said: SOUTH EAST, They appear formidable but they Christianity is merchandised. It can be bought and sold. If they see sufficient money the Ibo man would drop the bible and pick up the Koran. It has started happening as religious leaders from the east are already pushing for the Islamic brotherhood under disguise of APC. Power of money. SOUTH WEST, Both Islam and Christianity are superficial, making both similar in the west. Aim is to colonize all the Christians in the south west. Make them betray their self to instigate mistrust in the church and finally embrace the Islamic brother hood (APC) SOUTH SOUTH, Train them in Islamic countries convert them and return them to push the message of Islam in the south. they are achieving it gradually, Alahaji Asari Dokubo was their failed first experiment he said, he also emphasized the church must raise disciples instead of billionaires saying the church should be galvanized in righteous actions, pray and fast for the church and also stated the Goodluck should be given the mandate of Christians to avert the hideous plans of Islamic brotherhood under the APC disguise. And true Christians who want the existence and continuity of the Nigeria church should please spread this message saying information is power. NOTE FOR READERS: BEWARE: Abuja Declaration Has Been Edited Apparently, as a result of the growing awareness amongst Christians of the evil planned by the Muslims against the Church, the Muslims went online to edit and distort the information on the Abuja Declaration of 1989. The information on Wikipedia was edited on Monday 21st July, 2014 by one Greg Abdul. Their battle plan detailing the plot behind the current Boko Haram insurgency and other forms of political manipulations by the Muslims in the country, was completely removed
Re: Gusau Did Not Attend Katsina College With Buhari – Fani-Kayode by egobetatoday: 11:45am On Jan 26, 2015
All this because of Buhari's worthless cert filled with F9's. Pls FFK save your breath.

Mathematics = F9

He can't even sum simple 1+1 i wonder how he will handle the economy.

If u think I'm lying check his forged cert.

Olodo oshi!
Re: Gusau Did Not Attend Katsina College With Buhari – Fani-Kayode by egobetatoday: 11:55am On Jan 26, 2015
criminalmindz:
I USED TO BE A DIE HARD SUPPORTER OF GMB BUT WHEN I WATCHED A VIDEO TITLED A MESSAGE FOR CHRISTIANS I REALIZED I WAS ON THE WRONG SIDE. MANY PEOPLE WILL INSULT ME AND ABUSE ME FOR WHAT I WANT TO SAY. YES I USED TO THINK GEJ IS CORRUPT AND CLUELESS AND FELT STRONGLY THAT GMB WILL FIGHT CORRUPTION AND BOKO HARAM BUT WHEN I SAW THE POLITICAL STRUCTURE OF THE APC , ALL AND ONLY MUSLIMS HOLDING STRATEGIC POSITIONS IN THE PARTY I WITHDREW MY SUPPORT FOR GMB . YES THIS ELECTION HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH RELIGION THATS WHAT YOU WILL PROBABLY BE SAYING .ASK WHY DIDN'T THE APC GIVE STRATEGIC POSITION IN THE PARTY TO REGIONS LIKE THE EAST,SOUTH SOUTH . WHAT IS DIRECTOR OF CAMPAIGN AFTER ELECTIONS WHAT NEXT? OF WHAT USE IS THE VICE PRESIDENT OF A COUNTRY WHEN HE HAS NO POWER AND CANT ACT ON HIS OWN., LOOK AT SAMBO DOES HIS OFFICE HAS POWER? HE JUST BEEN TOSSED AROUND. THEY ARE JUST USING OSIBANJO TO GET VOTES FROM CHRISTIANS AND THE SOUTH WEST AFTER NOW HE WILL BE FORCED TO RESIGN. I READ THIS BOOK SON OF HAMAS WRITTEN BY THE SON OF THE FOUNDER OF HASMAS GROUP IN PALESTINE AND IT OPENED MY EYES WIDER, I READ ABOUT THE 1966 COUP, THE COUNTER COUP, THE MURTALA MOHAMMED COUP, THE CAUSE OF THE BIAFRAN WAR, THE FAILED COUP AND COUP SPEECH OF MAJOR GENERAL ORKAR IN 1990 . IT MADE ME REALISE THAT THERE IS A CERTAIN CLIQUE OR GROUP OF PEOPLE WHO FEEL IT IS THEIR BIRTH RIGHT OR BORN TO RULE THIS COUNTRY. THEY WILL GO TO ANY LENGTH TO RULE THIS OUR GREAT COUNTRY. A LOT OF US ARE JUST IGNORANT BUT WE DONT KNOW THE HIDDEN AGENDA BEHIND THIS GROUP. WE HATE AND DESPISE GEJ, I DO TOO BUT LET ME TELL YOU SOMETHING IT IS BETTER FOR GEJ TO STEAL AND OTHER MINORITY REGIONS OF NIGERIA TO STEAL THAN A CERTAIN BORN TO RULE GROUP OF PEOPLE TO STEAL AND WASTE OUR GOD GIVEN RESOURCES. THIS A FIGHT WE MUST WIN , I URGE U TO VOTE GEJ BECAUSE GOD IS USING HIM TO FULFIL HIS WISH FOR OUR COUNTRY NIGERIA. DONT LET THIS PEOPLE DECEIVE US AGAIN.YOU ALL SHOULD TAKE YOUR TIME GOOGLE ABOUT THE 1966 COUP AND THE CONTER COUP, READ THE COUP SPEECH OF MAJOR GENERAL ORKAR AND ALL COUP THAT HAS TAKEN PLACE IN NIGERIA AND SATISFY OUR DOUBTS. LONG LIVE THE FEDERAL REPUBLIC OF NIGERIA. WHEN GEJ, PEJ AND FFK MAKE STATEMENTS IN THE PUBLIC I USED TO SE IT AS AN ACT OF DESPERATION AND SELFISHNESS ON THEIR PART. I COULDN'T UNDERSTAND WHY AFTER 6 YEARS THE STILL WANT TO CLING ON TO POWER BUT WHEN I READ THE CONTENT BELLOW I COULD UNDERSTAND WERE THE WERE COMING FROM . I COULD UNDERSTAND THE STATUS UPDATES ON FACEBOOK IN THE PAST OF CHIEF FEMI FANNY KAYODE . GO TO HIS FACEBOOK WALL U'LL REALIZE HE WAS AGAINST GEJ IN 2013 AND CHEERING FOR APC BUT NOW HE REALISE HIS MISTAKES AFTER READING THE CONTENTS BELLOW.

NIGERIA ON VERGE OF ISLAMIZATION (APC SECRET AGENDA EXPOSED)- Pastor Bosun Emmanuel The redeem Christian church of God pastor Emmanuel bosun in a special presentation in a congregation in Ibadan saying that the nation Nigeria is on the verge of Islamization by the all progressive people party (APC). Saying that all Christians should be wise and decisive on whom they should give their mandate in the Feb 14th polls. Using Turkey as an example. Saying the Nigeria church is interested in rising billionaires instead of disciples. He quoted Abuja declaration 1989, saying in 1989 Islam had a meeting in Abuja and made a declaration. 1) To eradicate in all forms and ramification of all non-Muslim religion in member nation with Christianity highly emphasized and Nigeria is a member nation. 2) To ensure only Muslims are elected in all political positions of member nations. 3) To make sure that they strategize and carry out their plan Saying the then head of state General BABANGIDA removed 21billion naira from Nigeria treasury and gave to Organization of Islamic conference (OIC) for the total islamatization of Nigeria. Saying they have started actualizing their agenda with the boko haram activities. Saying boko haram aim is to totally Islamatize Nigeria and eradicate Christianity. Pastor Bosun a delegate of the just concluded Nigeria conference under the religion umbrella says that on Sep 15th 2014 God spoke to Dr Vincent Anigbogu, D.G institute of national transformation, saying that if care is not taking Nigeria would be like the nation Turkey in 30years from 2014. Saying turkey was 100% Christians but at present, Turkey is 0.124% Christians and 95% Muslims saying Christianity existed in turkey for 1,123years and Islam uprooted. Saying Christianity in Nigeria is just 172years old (Methodist batch freeman).turkey had a very strong and solid Christian foundation as apostle Paul was from Turkey, but it was still uprooted, if Christianity give them the opportunity they would do the same here. If that can be done in Turkey with a very strong religious background then Nigeria wouldn’t be an exception if Christians make the same mistake as Turkey. He said Nigeria Christians are making the same mistake as Turkey, saying as quote. 1) Turkey under estimated the young Ottoman ruler(Nigeria churches are under estimating boko haram). 2) The church in Constantine old name for Istanbul capital of Turkey was one of the best defended city in Europe (Nigeria thinks they are the biggest in Africa) 3) Racism and tribalism weakened the church in Turkey(Nigeria church is affected by racism and tribalism) 4) The weapon used in destroying the church in Turkey was invented by a Christian (Christians are the once strategizing for Muslims in Nigeria) He categorically said the APC is a party to watch carefully, saying the APC has hired the campaign manager of Barack Obama to strategize for them saying when he came to Nigeria he needed someone to interface for him the person he employed was a pastor, so power could be handed over to a party (APC)with all purpose and intent is an Islamic brotherhood. Pastor Bosun also hinted that Nigerians core problem is from the Nigerian constitution saying it’s a problem of dual ideology within the Nigeria constitution .said sharia was mentioned 73times in the Nigeria constitution, Islam was mentioned 28times, grand cadi 54times & Muslim 40 times in the Nigeria constitution 1999, saying there was no mention of Christians in the Nigeria’s constitution, no mention of the bible, no single mention of Christ, no single mention of church. Saying constitutionally that Nigeria is an Islamic state instead of a circular state. Saying it hasn’t been fully enforced because they haven’t captured the south west. But recently there has been a hand shake between the North West and south west with the disguise of a political party (APC). He also said that the leadership structure of the APC should be looked into siting examples saying their; National leader west: Muslim National leader south: Muslim National chairman: Muslim Deputy national chairman: Muslim National secretary: Muslim Deputy national secretary: Muslim National publicity secretary: Muslim National treasurer: Muslim National financial secretary: Muslim National youth leader: Muslim Women leader: Muslim Legal adviser: Muslim Saying who ever votes APC is digging the grave of the Nigeria church with his or her thumb. Saying that APC has an Islamic agenda for Nigeria, Christians must stand and bring back Goodluck on the Feb 14th elections. Hinting that in 1983 IOC had a strategy meeting in London with the aim of islamatizing Africa, in that meeting they produced a 322 paged document, 126 pages were focused on Nigeria identifying Nigeria a key nation to be captured saying the south west should stand and resist the APC Islamic agenda for Nigeria under the disguise of politics. Also made mention of rivers state saying they are also interested in the oil and gas of the nation saying that’s why they are also pulling weight in rivers state. Saying if Buhari wins 2015, Christianity is looked up for the next hundred years and Christianity wouldn’t be passed to our children said the issue is not if Goodluck Jonathan is performing or not, saying Goodluck is 100% successful, he is there for a purpose to rebuild the foundation of Nigeria. IOC strategy on how to capture Nigeria Their plan he said: SOUTH EAST, They appear formidable but they Christianity is merchandised. It can be bought and sold. If they see sufficient money the Ibo man would drop the bible and pick up the Koran. It has started happening as religious leaders from the east are already pushing for the Islamic brotherhood under disguise of APC. Power of money. SOUTH WEST, Both Islam and Christianity are superficial, making both similar in the west. Aim is to colonize all the Christians in the south west. Make them betray their self to instigate mistrust in the church and finally embrace the Islamic brother hood (APC) SOUTH SOUTH, Train them in Islamic countries convert them and return them to push the message of Islam in the south. they are achieving it gradually, Alahaji Asari Dokubo was their failed first experiment he said, he also emphasized the church must raise disciples instead of billionaires saying the church should be galvanized in righteous actions, pray and fast for the church and also stated the Goodluck should be given the mandate of Christians to avert the hideous plans of Islamic brotherhood under the APC disguise. And true Christians who want the existence and continuity of the Nigeria church should please spread this message saying information is power. NOTE FOR READERS: BEWARE: Abuja Declaration Has Been Edited Apparently, as a result of the growing awareness amongst Christians of the evil planned by the Muslims against the Church, the Muslims went online to edit and distort the information on the Abuja Declaration of 1989. The information on Wikipedia was edited on Monday 21st July, 2014 by one Greg Abdul. Their battle plan detailing the plot behind the current Boko Haram insurgency and other forms of political manipulations by the Muslims in the country, was completely removed

A word is enough for the wise
Re: Gusau Did Not Attend Katsina College With Buhari – Fani-Kayode by egobetatoday: 12:02pm On Jan 26, 2015
walecom4u:

JONATHAN EBELE AZIKIWE ANSWER THE FOLLOWING QUESTIONS :

* In 2008 when Obasanjo picked you to be Yaradua's running mate who were the people that first kicked against your candidacy?

The Ijaws did. Their reason was that the 2 years as governor in Bayelsa you did ABSOLUTELY NOTHING. Till date, your erra is still termed the worst in Bayelsa.

* Why did Obasanjo find it difficult to sell you to his allies and PDP as Yaradua's running mate?

You Jonathan had a case with EFCC has documents proved you embezzled N9,000,000,000 (NINE BILLION NAIRA) while your wife Patience laundered $4,000,000 (FOUR MILLION DOLLARS) all these within two years.

* Ebele, who was your biggest opposition in becoming Yaradua's running mate?

The answer is EDWIN CLARK. The man who today is your mouth piece and who is pretending loves you the most.

* Azikiwe, amongst other tricks, what did you do to gather public sympathy?

You Mr Deceitful sent people to blow up part of your house in Bayelsa to make it look like it was your political opponents. The SSS released a report which you guys later hid to debunk your dubious claim.

* Jonathan, when Yaradua made you to be in charge of negotiations with the Niger Delta Militants, who were those who objected and what was their reasons?

Asari, Tompolo, and Boyloaf. Their reason being that you are not sincere in the Niger Delta course but only after your pocket.

SHOULD I GO ON?

* What was your agreement with PDP regarding a 2nd term.

You promised and even swore you will go for a SINGLE TERM

*Why did you jail James Ibori and forced Aoandoka to go underground?

To revenge their utmost loyalty to the late Yaradua
* Did you fulfill your agreement to Tinubu and others even when they had to betray their party at that last minute in order to canvass for you.

ABSOLUTELY NO.

* How did you try to mock and tarnish Obasanjo?

You didn't only remove all his loyalist from your government, you also made sure you made his enemies your closest allies. You don't need me to start calling names right?

* Who is Jonathan's BIGGEEST Northern Ally?

Alli Modu Sherrif. The CHIEF SPONSOR OF BOKO HARAM.

AWAY FROM POLITICS.

* You promised Nigerians incentives in order to remove subsidy. Things like stable power, metro buses (in Lagos and Abuja), full road rehabilitation etc.

MR LIAR WHERE ARE THEY.

* Obasanjo's government brought GSM amongst other things, Yaradua's short time in government brought RULE OF LAW. Jonathan what has yours brought?

NOTHING EXCEPT INCREASE IN CORRUPTION.

* Never in the history of Nigeria has all institutions witnessed as much strike as yours.

*Jonathan WHERE ARE THE CHIBOK GIRLS.

* Jonathan what in Heaven's name do you need FIVE presidential jet for even with the high rate of poverty in the land.

* Ebele, the ONLY Nigerian president that tried all means to DIVIDE Nigeria along Religion and Ethnic line.

* The ONLY AFRICAN PRESIDENT THAT OPENLY CELEBRATES CRIMINALS AND EX CONVICTS. Kashamu, Alameisia (or whatever), Bode George.

* Jonathan will rather gallivant with Nollywood stars than have a session with those brains who are truly making Nigerians proud both Home and Abroad. Or better Still, compose a comforting message to the people of North East.

Nigeria as at today HAS NO GOVERNMENT.

We provide our water - borehole.
We provide our light - generator/ inverter
We provide our security - high fence/ cctv
We provide our education - private school.
We produce fuel yet pay the most in the world.
We have no motorable federal road.

A BIG SHAME NIGERIA HAS NO NATIONAL CARRIER.

HIGH Uneployment in the land.

High rate of Corruption (the CLOWN wants to curb corruption with technology).

JONATHAN YOU ARE A FAILURE!!! Even if WE give you 10 terms ( 40 YEARS). YOU WILL STILL NOT TAKE US TO THE PROMISE LAND.

FELLOW NIGERIANS : Share these on your Facebook, Twitter, Instergram, BBM, Whatsapp, And every blog and forum you know ( COPY AND PASTE ON AS MANY THREADS ON NAIRALAND AS YOU CAN. THE WHOLE NIGERIA MUST SEE AND HEAR OF JONATHAN'S LIES). Until Jonathan can answer the above questions.

Will these questions in any way bring out Buhari's cert?

Mr Integrity where is your certificate?
Re: Gusau Did Not Attend Katsina College With Buhari – Fani-Kayode by Aiyekooto: 12:07pm On Jan 26, 2015
motherlode:
Who is FFK? undecided

He's Special Adviser to President GEJ on GMB Certificate Verification.
He's struggling hard to nail this because he'll become idle forever after May 29, 2015.
Re: Gusau Did Not Attend Katsina College With Buhari – Fani-Kayode by PhockPhockMan: 12:14pm On Jan 26, 2015
ilugunboy:
FFK....

Is General Gusau now deaf...dumb or in a position that he cannot come out to denounce this himself....

Who the hell is the shameless FFK?
Another lies bursted.

#bringbackbuharicertificate
Re: Gusau Did Not Attend Katsina College With Buhari – Fani-Kayode by PhockPhockMan: 12:21pm On Jan 26, 2015
berem:
So which school did Aliyu Gusau attend?

These sycophants are making things difficult for their boss. They are really campaigning for Buhari.
Chai, what a mighty falling.
Re: Gusau Did Not Attend Katsina College With Buhari – Fani-Kayode by gbishman: 12:53pm On Jan 26, 2015
This is a worthless man, a man without integrity or whom cannot own up to his words even if it means going to the grave with integrity is not worth calling a human being.
Re: Gusau Did Not Attend Katsina College With Buhari – Fani-Kayode by PhockPhockMan: 12:57pm On Jan 26, 2015
aauwalu80:
Who cares tell mee who cares abt our true one an only Gen. whthr. hqv attended a pri. sch or not who cares for God sake??
wht we ar aftr for is paa mothrn tht. ISwaay. I only knw GEJ attnd a sch by mobiliztn to his campain. buh his action always opposite to what he hav being doing. he shw a kind of rasual. discimination. b/w th ppl in th north. tht jst wht he did. he alliw thos Monkeys with brin rats(Boko boys) to delibratly. kiss up. whr is phd?? do he evr knw any Pastside to be usw in zoology if we wnt to stop som certain specie. frm rejubinatin ask him!!!
wawaye kawai. Donkeyss
Another illiterate spotted.
Re: Gusau Did Not Attend Katsina College With Buhari – Fani-Kayode by soldierdollar(m): 1:00pm On Jan 26, 2015
mbhs139:

Yes . I agree with you that the PDP is trying to destabilize the opposition party and that's just one of the few election strategies ; hit them where it hurts . PDP is really hitting them hard . The issue has lingered for so long and that is the strongest hold PDP has on APC .

I seriously wonder why people fail to realize that PDP has raised a very important issue which needs to be addressed . Political and ethnic sentiments has beclouded our judgement .As far as Buhari does nothing about validating his results , the opposition party will continue to feast on his misfortune .

There is no need asking why PDP has continued to raise this particular issue . The pertinent question to ask is why hasn't Buhari cleared the air about his certificates by providing one that's void of doubt

1 Like

Re: Gusau Did Not Attend Katsina College With Buhari – Fani-Kayode by VoteWisely: 3:34pm On Jan 26, 2015
#VoteWisely #GEJ

Re: Gusau Did Not Attend Katsina College With Buhari – Fani-Kayode by felixjohn11: 4:44pm On Jan 26, 2015
Please, can't this man called Femi Fani-Kayode just get himself busy with something else i.e core issues? why is he bent on dwelling so much on trivial point that can not score them any point........ aba.........
Re: Gusau Did Not Attend Katsina College With Buhari – Fani-Kayode by mbhs139(m): 6:08pm On Jan 26, 2015
soldierdollar:

Yes . I agree with you that the PDP is trying to destabilize the opposition party and that's just one of the few election strategies ; hit them where it hurts . PDP is really hitting them hard . The issue has lingered for so long and that is the strongest hold PDP has on APC .

I seriously wonder why people fail to realize that PDP has raised a very important issue which needs to be addressed . Political and ethnic sentiments has beclouded our judgement .As far as Buhari does nothing about validating his results , the opposition party will continue to feast on his misfortune .

There is no need asking why PDP has continued to raise this particular issue . The pertinent question to ask is why hasn't Buhari cleared the air about his certificates by providing one that's void of doubt

I gave you a 'like' for your comment, did you see it?
Re: Gusau Did Not Attend Katsina College With Buhari – Fani-Kayode by mbhs139(m): 6:09pm On Jan 26, 2015
eleven:

You are right. Politics involves competition like everything in life. You do not create an opening for your competitors to take advantage of and expect them not to. Buhari and APC exposed themselves with the certificate issue. They would have done much worse should it be Jonathan that was in Buhari shoes.

This issue questions Buhari's strategic management skills as a retired general should it be a war front, that's how he would have exposed his officers to attacks by giving the enemies weapons to use against them.

Also questions his planning and organisational skills for someone gunning for the country's top management job, he ought to have solved this issue long ago not now.

His integrity is also put to question with this issue, to be quiet while his supporters were busy trying every tricks in the world to defend him, when all he needed to do was to provide the documents and manage the damage control on time tells so many negatives against him. He had enough time to manage this, I recall the news first broke out early December, 2014.

It only shows he will be very slow to attend to critical issues because if he is this very slow in attending to critical issues concerning his person, integrity, career and qualifications before the job, how can he be fast in attending to critical issues concerning millions of Nigerians if he is given the job?

He is obviously not smart at all. Too unintelligent to wrestle power from an incumbent. He is way below par. I will never gamble my vote on such a person. Too dull in 2015.

I gave you a 'like' for your comment, did you see it? If there had been a way to give you more than one likes, I would have done so.

1 Like

Re: Gusau Did Not Attend Katsina College With Buhari – Fani-Kayode by soldierdollar(m): 6:14pm On Jan 26, 2015
mbhs139:

I gave you a 'like' for your comment, did you see it?

Lol. Yes
Re: Gusau Did Not Attend Katsina College With Buhari – Fani-Kayode by derecho(m): 7:48pm On Jan 26, 2015
cachal:
A man that boast about women he slept with... is not a man, and should not be taken serious...
What about a man who denies what he said and did because he's desperate for power?
Re: Gusau Did Not Attend Katsina College With Buhari – Fani-Kayode by Abibe4u: 8:36pm On Jan 26, 2015
vicostyle200:
http://www.thisdaylive.com/articles/gusau-did-not-attend-katsina-college-with-buhari-fani-kayode/200097/

http://naijafussion..com/2015/01/gusau-did-not-attend-katsina-college.html

Mr man..U know the right thing to do...go to court and stop all this noise, U are afraid of going to jail because if GMB win in feBUHARI ur case file is still intact with EFCC remember oga Jona refuse to implement prison reform, try harder man.
Re: Gusau Did Not Attend Katsina College With Buhari – Fani-Kayode by PenSniper: 10:20pm On Jan 26, 2015
Artless360:

nt buhari but ur life......way no even gt ambiton

Your Buhari is pursueing an already-failed ambition and he needs almajiris like you to cry with him next month. Your english exposes you as belonging to Buhari's class of illiterates which also reflects in your thinking.
Re: Gusau Did Not Attend Katsina College With Buhari – Fani-Kayode by annurhaske(m): 11:17pm On Jan 26, 2015
Just go to court if u are not satisfied,
Just ppl with ur rot mouth, and its now
True wat obj was saying about u.
Unfortunate ro be a lawyer.
Rubbish!!!!!!!!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Gusau Did Not Attend Katsina College With Buhari – Fani-Kayode by vicostyle200: 11:19pm On Jan 26, 2015
annurhaske:
Just go to court if u are not satisfied,
Just ppl with ur rot mouth, and its now
True wat obj was saying about u.
Unfortunate ro be a lawyer.
Rubbish!!!!!!!!

laff iyav kee me ooooooo

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Femi Taiwo Responds To Reno Omokri's Allegation About Election Results Server / Remi Tinubu Visits Bayelsa, Donates ₦‎50 Million To Flood Victims / Is Asari Dokubo Aggrieved And Want Tompolo’s Contract?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 117
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.