Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,160 members, 7,953,609 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 08:36 PM

I'm Not A Gangster, I'm Not Gay, I'm Too Cool For That - Phyno - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / I'm Not A Gangster, I'm Not Gay, I'm Too Cool For That - Phyno (1702 Views)

Harrysong: I’m Not Gay & Can Never Be One, Not Now, Not In My Life Time / "Your Birkin Bag Is Fake" - Fan To Linda Ikeji, 'I'm Too Rich To Buy Fake Bag', / RUMOR HAS IT: That Phyno And Ex Mbgn Munachi Abii Are Dating. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I'm Not A Gangster, I'm Not Gay, I'm Too Cool For That - Phyno by Scarpon(m): 10:18pm On Jan 25, 2015
Phyno has said people should not call him a gangasta because he is
not .He said he only said he was gangsta last year because of the
viral picture which many mistook him for kissing Kcee..According to
Tribune, he said
“The only thing that was in my head when I saw the picture was
where did this happen. I said back then that a gangstar like me could
not have been involved in something like that. The fact is that, I am
not a gangstar and I don’t want people to see me in that light. I
think I am too serious and cool for that kind of thing. People say I
am gay. That’s laughable because these same people reported some
time ago that I impregnated a girl. So you can see that these things
don’t work together. My life is all about entertainment, as long as the
people are happy about what they read, I am happy too”.
Incase you missed the viral photo ..see below..He said he was just
whispering in Kcee's ear.

Re: I'm Not A Gangster, I'm Not Gay, I'm Too Cool For That - Phyno by marshalcarter: 10:26pm On Jan 25, 2015
Oga phyno fino....i no sey you be gay oo..but dah pix looks lyk wen both of you are kissin lyk MUAH

#in phyno's voice#
Nwa nnem hapuya dere
Re: I'm Not A Gangster, I'm Not Gay, I'm Too Cool For That - Phyno by fuckshit: 11:01pm On Jan 25, 2015
bad a$$ motherfücker grin grin
Re: I'm Not A Gangster, I'm Not Gay, I'm Too Cool For That - Phyno by dkronicle(m): 11:02pm On Jan 25, 2015
U dont av a gangsta look, but dat pix spilld some unknown beans.
Re: I'm Not A Gangster, I'm Not Gay, I'm Too Cool For That - Phyno by Scarpon(m): 6:59am On Jan 26, 2015
Cutest Nigerian rapper

(1) (Reply)

Toyin Aimakhu Amidst Infidelity Rumor Shares Loved Up Pics With Comedian Omobaba / Mercy Johnson, Dance Queen Kaffy Celebrate Their Hubbys #valentinesday / PHOTO: Joke Silva Celebrates Her Mum Who Just Turned 89 Years Old

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.