Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,845 members, 7,810,256 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 03:05 AM

Caroline Danjuma Returns To Nollywood (photos) - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Caroline Danjuma Returns To Nollywood (photos) (50291 Views)

Caroline Danjuma, Returns To Nollywood Amid Rumours Of Her Crashed Marriage / Ibinabo Fiberesima & Fred Amata's Daughter Joins Nollywood (Photos) / The Top Booty Queens Of Nollywood (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Caroline Danjuma Returns To Nollywood (photos) by Nobody: 2:20pm On Jan 26, 2015
BOUNTYDOG:

Since we no hear of her even though she get money,now if she mess social network go spread am.I wonder y some ppl just dey like carry yanga go find trouble 4 wia him sleep jeje go wake am.anyway wetin concern me sef.
Good question!!!
Re: Caroline Danjuma Returns To Nollywood (photos) by sanyablaze(m): 2:34pm On Jan 26, 2015
CUTE

Re: Caroline Danjuma Returns To Nollywood (photos) by jamillion: 2:41pm On Jan 26, 2015
why now ?
Re: Caroline Danjuma Returns To Nollywood (photos) by Neplusultra(f): 2:43pm On Jan 26, 2015
After Genevieve she d second Queen..who's next? kiss
Re: Caroline Danjuma Returns To Nollywood (photos) by Neplusultra(f): 2:45pm On Jan 26, 2015
Tashaamania:
Returns to do what exactly
Lol! U dey pursue am?? cheesy
Re: Caroline Danjuma Returns To Nollywood (photos) by Nobody: 2:47pm On Jan 26, 2015
poshest:
she doesn't need heavy make-up she is naturally beautiful
Yes. Just like Nneka123 cheesy
Re: Caroline Danjuma Returns To Nollywood (photos) by Nobody: 2:49pm On Jan 26, 2015
Have you ever noticed that most light skinned girls suck at acting hahaha
Re: Caroline Danjuma Returns To Nollywood (photos) by ifeojobas(f): 2:57pm On Jan 26, 2015
drnairalov:
If this post make front page make i bend angry angry angry shez fyne sha
Re: Caroline Danjuma Returns To Nollywood (photos) by costandi(m): 3:03pm On Jan 26, 2015
drnairalov:
This is how people bend, and, you wonder what happened to dem!
Re: Caroline Danjuma Returns To Nollywood (photos) by Emmahunk(m): 3:09pm On Jan 26, 2015
[quote author=lalasticlala post=30134020][/quote]

While I must say it's good to have her back in the industry because she is really good in what she does, I refuse to accept the assertion that she is the most beautiful girl in the industry. I wonder what parameter was used to arrive at that conclusion.
Re: Caroline Danjuma Returns To Nollywood (photos) by ehjiwummy(f): 3:15pm On Jan 26, 2015
Welcom back,Mrs danjuma,I pray ur coming back won't bring divorce
Re: Caroline Danjuma Returns To Nollywood (photos) by xdravy(m): 3:19pm On Jan 26, 2015
SO?
Wat else? undecided undecided undecided
Give us #politics updates
Nt nollywood shit!!!
Re: Caroline Danjuma Returns To Nollywood (photos) by Nickymezor(f): 3:25pm On Jan 26, 2015
Hw nice... I don miss her face tire..welcom bk Karoline
Re: Caroline Danjuma Returns To Nollywood (photos) by Nobody: 3:35pm On Jan 26, 2015
RicKyRichards:

Yes. Just like Nneka123 cheesy
tongue smiley
Re: Caroline Danjuma Returns To Nollywood (photos) by simdam500(m): 4:01pm On Jan 26, 2015
Looking older smiley
Re: Caroline Danjuma Returns To Nollywood (photos) by cococandy(f): 4:02pm On Jan 26, 2015
Is Jim iyke pouting in that picture?

Shameless boy cheesy

1 Like

Re: Caroline Danjuma Returns To Nollywood (photos) by milestonejnr(m): 4:08pm On Jan 26, 2015
drnairalov:

YOU WILL SOON BEND grin grin grin grin
Re: Caroline Danjuma Returns To Nollywood (photos) by BrAkingNews: 4:56pm On Jan 26, 2015
Jamean:
Nice one. To squarely face her career after 3kids. Dear ladies, the career is not running or gets finished. You can always get back to it. wink

@ Jim Iyke, Mr. Permanent Pout. You will not goan marry.
hi, I need to meet u ooo
Re: Caroline Danjuma Returns To Nollywood (photos) by obontami: 5:04pm On Jan 26, 2015
[b][/b] cool e kaa bo

so wetin make we do
Re: Caroline Danjuma Returns To Nollywood (photos) by KlaireKlement(f): 5:20pm On Jan 26, 2015
drnairalov:
Hope say u don bend tongue
Re: Caroline Danjuma Returns To Nollywood (photos) by Nobody: 5:26pm On Jan 26, 2015
drnairalov:

Na yeye dey make frontpage.. but we now @Seun needs the traffic and the $$$ for when Nigeria will tumble into the abyss
Re: Caroline Danjuma Returns To Nollywood (photos) by Nobody: 5:33pm On Jan 26, 2015
Nneka123:
tongue smiley
What's good Nneka?
Re: Caroline Danjuma Returns To Nollywood (photos) by soderican(m): 5:33pm On Jan 26, 2015
Lookin fr caro..hebaa...i don see caro#hebaaa
Re: Caroline Danjuma Returns To Nollywood (photos) by Jamean(f): 5:42pm On Jan 26, 2015
undecided undecided
BrAkingNews:
hi, I need to meet u ooo
Re: Caroline Danjuma Returns To Nollywood (photos) by elohorayodele: 5:46pm On Jan 26, 2015
MuguliciousMUGU:
This girl must be bleaching...

She is too brighter than her future

Your gbagaun is brighter than your comment cheesy
Re: Caroline Danjuma Returns To Nollywood (photos) by morganist99(m): 5:59pm On Jan 26, 2015
Nneka123:
she's not a good actress sef undecided
can u act
Re: Caroline Danjuma Returns To Nollywood (photos) by morganist99(m): 6:04pm On Jan 26, 2015
drnairalov:
hw far
Re: Caroline Danjuma Returns To Nollywood (photos) by NaijaGoodThings: 6:20pm On Jan 26, 2015
Nigerians, good things are happening here:

http://goodluckmatters.com
Re: Caroline Danjuma Returns To Nollywood (photos) by Tinyemeka(m): 6:21pm On Jan 26, 2015
Jim Iyke's glasses and my mind tell me that this pic was taken with a Tecno tab. undecided

I might be wrong though.
Re: Caroline Danjuma Returns To Nollywood (photos) by swaggss: 6:32pm On Jan 26, 2015
Sorry. For you bro...no homo o
drnairalov:
Re: Caroline Danjuma Returns To Nollywood (photos) by beekaymee(m): 6:52pm On Jan 26, 2015
MuguliciousMUGU:
This girl must be bleaching...

She is too brighter than her future
she is too brighter? Dude what language is that? It sounds like gibberish
Re: Caroline Danjuma Returns To Nollywood (photos) by drnairalov: 7:02pm On Jan 26, 2015
morganist99:
hw far

bending thngz

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Davidson Dike: Many Nollywood “Fine Boys” Are Turning To Gigolos / Phyno Pops Champagne On Paul Okoye, Pushes Him Into Pool At His Birthday Party / Is Tboss Pregnant With Her First Child? (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.