Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,624 members, 7,809,315 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:43 AM

"This Is Buhari Documentary" Currently Showing On AIT - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / "This Is Buhari Documentary" Currently Showing On AIT (7357 Views)

BREAKING News:Terrorist Group Threatens To Attack AIT Over BUHARI Documentary / The 9 BIG FAT LIES Of AIT In ‘The Real Buhari’ Documentary EXPOSED! / ''the Lies Of AIT And GEJ In Their Buhari Documentary'' - El-rufai (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "This Is Buhari Documentary" Currently Showing On AIT by Firefire(m): 12:15am On Jan 26, 2015
KHAYGOLD:

How old are u? I believe you are still a teen. I was around during buari's regime, and most of the things said in the character assassination was a blatant lie. A lie from the pit of hell. Why didn't they tell u the reason why buari did few of the things being said?

Bros, no vex, do you have any explanation for Mr. Buhari's statement below

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: "This Is Buhari Documentary" Currently Showing On AIT by okon11: 12:18am On Jan 26, 2015
ok
Re: "This Is Buhari Documentary" Currently Showing On AIT by Bluepamex: 12:18am On Jan 26, 2015
I watched it,men am shock to my marrow, Buhari is a devil,now I know so many evil things done by Buhari and the reason why he overthrown Alhaji shehu shagari .sincerely speaking Buhari is perpetually unelectable,El Rufai was right

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: "This Is Buhari Documentary" Currently Showing On AIT by Firefire(m): 12:20am On Jan 26, 2015
Bluepamex:
I watched it,men am shock to my marrow, Buhari is a devil,now I know so many evil things done by Buhari and the reason why he overthrown Alhaji shehu shagari .sincerely speaking Buhari is perpetually unelectable,El Rufai was right

So painful when I see people in the South supporting that bigot called Mr. Buhari angry

7 Likes

Re: "This Is Buhari Documentary" Currently Showing On AIT by tuborme: 12:50am On Jan 26, 2015
mrmetoo1:
Was that a documentary?? NOPE!!! I was an hour long anti-Buhari campaign commercial, that's all it was. Half truths and filled with accusations. He stole, your only proof was that Fela sang about it... Seriously?

This documentary makes me happy because it shows how desperate the PDP is becoming, even they know the countdown is on for them to leave. All the dirt they've thrown haven't stuck. Election is in a little over 2 weeks, expect more of these.

Meanwhile go check twitter, search AIT and see who people are supporting more? Believe it or not, social media is a representation of whats going on right in the country right now.

My advice to APC though is enough of the clean campaign. Throw some dirt out there even Obama did it when the dirt out there was getting too much. Just imagine a documentary about the present administration.. as in just think how horrible it'll be. When I mean dirt I don't even mean lies, I mean truths. Hard truths that are being covered up

An investigation by Shagari government traced the money to an account in UK belonging to Buhari.

5 Likes

Re: "This Is Buhari Documentary" Currently Showing On AIT by D9ty7(m): 12:52am On Jan 26, 2015
Well, its a pity that these NEPA people took the light at exactly 10:57pm, are they Buhari's supporters? lol
The point is, I didn't get to watch the documentary abi character assassination video or whatever you called it.
Well, I am not a journalist, I know nothing about media and media practices, but if anybody would be kind, I'll love to know what a documentary means. Is it debate-like in nature? I mean, where the narrator is explaining the events on our screen and at the same time, Buhari giving us reasons or showing videos of Buhari giving reasons for doing those things?
Did Buhari ever gave reasons for his actions? Was there journalism during his regime? I mean, if there was, they could easily ask and he would categorically tell us that, we put Umaru Dikko inside crates because 'stealing is corruption.'
I have had the privillege to watch a few documentaries and I have not seen the one you guys are asking for. It is only the narrator that does the talking, the few interviews that you see will always support whatever the narrator is saying.
Even our Nat-geo wild tv channel will give us live videos of Lions, how they go about their day and all the likes. And if a lion kills an antelope, the narrator will either say the lion is hungry or the lion is cruel.
Since no one can ask the lion why he killed the antelope, the same way, journalists can't approach Buhari then to ask why he killed the people he killed. If he had given the journalist the chance, there would be defensive evidences for him, but unknown to him, nemesis I call it.
The same media he was afraid of back then are now enjoying themselves dishing out false and true stories about his regime.
If Buhari should loose this election on autocratic and dictatorial knowledge of him that people has, then he caused his own downfall. Amaechi tried!

2 Likes

Re: "This Is Buhari Documentary" Currently Showing On AIT by priscaoge(f): 12:55am On Jan 26, 2015
After spewing that poo about religion and who the Muslims should vote for, he still shamelessly went to CHURCH, picked a Pastor as running mate just to confuse his supporters? Devil is a liar cheesy

Pa Buhari go back to ur cattles n grandchildren ,they sincerely miss u. angry

2 Likes

Re: "This Is Buhari Documentary" Currently Showing On AIT by LouisVanGaal(m): 12:55am On Jan 26, 2015
It's ONLY a fool that wouldn't see 'desperation' written behind the so-called documentary..

What made me TOTALLY dismiss it as a propaganda was when the issue of buhari's first wife divorce...for meeting IBB for help..if she truly knew her husband well, she wouldn't have gone to meet IBB for anything! Someone who overthrew and jailed ur husband for gud 3years...my gawd! Buhari is some1 who is proud, rigid, but principled! Besides rumours had it that they had an affair..such is insensitivity on ha part! May ha soul RIP..but sh shud hav known that 'ha husbands enemy shud b ha enemy as well'..bsides, was IBB the only source sh cud get funds?

*Again, another propaganda was that buhari was overidden by Idiagbon..I cudnt help laffing hard!
There are five basic FUNCTIONS of a Manager, according to Peter Drucker ( The Father of Modern Management)..it includes: planning, organising, staffing, directing, delegation/Control..
Now depending on the skill or experience of the employee, a manager can alternate with dis functions as per giving dem room to operate...
DELEGATION is one of the hardest functions of a manager..it involves transfering of key duties/responsibilities to a person who is eminently qualified and shares THE SAME IDIOLOGY and PRINICIPLES with the boss!
*Advantages of Delegation:
-It frees the boss time to attend to more pressing and difficult task.
-It develops/raises employees morale i
-It develops future leaders in d company or Org..

The main issue should be; was Idiagbon incompetent? Did he disappoint in his duties? Did they share the same belief on corruption and Indiscipline?

It's NOT easy to delegate duties, if the leader hasn't find anyone worthy to step in his shoes, he won't! Take for example, the clueless GEJ doesn't entrust Sambo with adequate duties cos sambo is yet to prove himself...

The most popular combo in our govt since 1960 has been GMB/Idiagbon..had it not been for the magnanimity of buhari to step away from spot light a bit, who would have known Idiagbon? Even IBB that took over, 90% didn't know his vice..same with Abacha and Abdulsalam...
Even, try this..take a statistics of primary and secondary sch nationwide, u ud b shocked that @ least 80% doesn't know abt sambo or can't identify him..
Bill Gates or a Dangote doesn't have to be coming to office daily or attendin meetings..cos de ALREADY have in place, a CEO that shares the same dream and passion with them...

1 Like

Re: "This Is Buhari Documentary" Currently Showing On AIT by LouisVanGaal(m): 12:59am On Jan 26, 2015
D9ty7:
Well, its a pity that these NEPA people took the light at exactly 10:57pm, are they Buhari's supporters? lol
The point is, I didn't get to watch the documentary abi character assassination video or whatever you called it.
Well, I am not a journalist, I know nothing about media and media practices, but if anybody would be kind, I'll love to know what a documentary means. Is it debate-like in nature? I mean, where the narrator is explaining the events on our screen and at the same time, Buhari giving us reasons or showing videos of Buhari giving reasons for doing those things?
Did Buhari ever gave reasons for his actions? Was there journalism during his regime? I mean, if there was, they could easily ask and he would categorically tell us that, we put Umaru Dikko inside crates because 'stealing is corruption.'
I have had the privillege to watch a few documentaries and I have not seen the one you guys are asking for. It is only the narrator that does the talking, the few interviews that you see will always support whatever the narrator is saying.
Even our Nat-geo wild tv channel will give us live videos of Lions, how they go about their day and all the likes. And if a lion kills an antelope, the narrator will either say the lion is hungry or the lion is cruel.
Since no one can ask the lion why he killed the antelope, the same way, journalists can't approach Buhari then to ask why he killed the people he killed. If he had given the journalist the chance, there would be defensive evidences for him, but unknown to him, nemesis I call it.
The same media he was afraid of back then are now enjoying themselves dishing out false and true stories about his regime.
If Buhari should loose this election on autocratic and dictatorial knowledge of him that people has, then he caused his own downfall. Amaechi tried!
You are a wise man! Only feeble minded peepz would see that as a 'documentary'...no wonder the standard of english keep falling in waec..
Re: "This Is Buhari Documentary" Currently Showing On AIT by LouisVanGaal(m): 1:03am On Jan 26, 2015
tuborme:

An investigation by Shagari government traced the money to an account in UK belonging to Buhari.
which acct? Kpormo! Buhari dat has no foreign accts...some1 in NL once debunked the claims and gave proofs and links, can't really remember that thread again..NObody cud challenge him dat day
Re: "This Is Buhari Documentary" Currently Showing On AIT by Nobody: 1:14am On Jan 26, 2015
HzRF:
I swear all I know about him is not even up to 1/1m of what am seeing

See how d high Commissioner couldn't say anything when queried

This man is corrupt personified
Nigeria was right to bring Umaru Dikko back he was the transport Minister that embezzled billions of dollars. That is what the AIT documentary won't tell you. Umaru Dikko ran to London after Buhari went to power and embezzled Nigeria money the High Commsioner hired Israeli agents to bring him back to Nigeria to recover the billions from Dikko. Umaru Dikko is one of the most corrupt politicians to walk this planet.
Re: "This Is Buhari Documentary" Currently Showing On AIT by Nobody: 1:21am On Jan 26, 2015
tuborme:

That is a lie,no money was traced to the Midlank Bank in England stop spreading lies!NNPC already explained why people thought $2.8 billion dollars was missing here in 2014."The tribunal found out that in three years, NNOC had failed to collect its equity share of oil produced by Shell, Mobil and Gulf. As a joint venture partner, NNOC was entitled to 182.95 million barrels of oil production. But NNOC did not find buyers for its own share, thereby losing a potential income of $2.8 billion. But it was instead reported by the media that $2.8 billion was missing
http://www.thecable.ng/nnpc-asks-buhari-2-8bn-oil-money-truly-missing-petroleum-minister

1 Like

Re: "This Is Buhari Documentary" Currently Showing On AIT by SQURA(f): 1:32am On Jan 26, 2015
nairaland is now an attack ground. abeg make i run comot before them catch me
Re: "This Is Buhari Documentary" Currently Showing On AIT by Grandmisty: 1:36am On Jan 26, 2015
Even though Jonathan is not performing up to par. Buhari is a worse option

No sentiments

If u don't like any Jonathan vote any 1 apart from Buhari.

I am not against hasusa ppl but that desire for power and also their allegiance to Arab culture has turned Nigeria to a laughing stock

3 Likes

Re: "This Is Buhari Documentary" Currently Showing On AIT by Grandmisty: 1:40am On Jan 26, 2015
Grandmisty:
Even though Jonathan is not performing up to par. Buhari is a worse option

No sentiments

If u don't like any Jonathan vote any 1 apart from Buhari.

I am not against hasusa ppl but that desire for power and also their allegiance to Arab culture has turned Nigeria to a laughing stock
Re: "This Is Buhari Documentary" Currently Showing On AIT by tuborme: 2:25am On Jan 26, 2015
For months, APC has been riding on propaganda against the presidency....now the presidency have just released one video series and you are crying.....let us see who laughs last!

6 Likes

Re: "This Is Buhari Documentary" Currently Showing On AIT by Kokorokoo: 2:35am On Jan 26, 2015
Bowhari has lost 3 elections. Its not a coincidence. It shows Nigerians don't want him.

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: "This Is Buhari Documentary" Currently Showing On AIT by mrmetoo1: 5:43am On Jan 26, 2015
[quote author=tuborme post=30136202]

An investigation by Shagari government traced the money to an account in UK belonging to Buhari.[/quote

Please what investigation?? Investigation we're just hearing about from a documentary that was made to attack the guy, what else would you expect? Let everyone start doing hack job investigations and see you'll survive it
Re: "This Is Buhari Documentary" Currently Showing On AIT by mrmetoo1: 5:52am On Jan 26, 2015
Kokorokoo:
Bowhari has lost 3 elections. Its not a coincidence. It shows Nigerians don't want him.

Ok Buhari will go back to school but Jonathan needs to go back to Borno to end the killings, he needs to go and see how to secure his country, he needs to go find a way to bring back these girls. He needs to go back to Allison and ask where the $20B is. He needs to go back to Obj and give him an answer about where the excess crude oil money went. He needs to come back and explain to us how Mexico and Nigeria got a loan from China for trains and how Mexico got high speed trains and Nigeria is getting repainted locomotives even though our loan was way higher. He needs to go back to ask Stella how $1b was spent on MMIA and the airport doesn't have working toilets and a million and one other atrocities he needs to answer for

Even Obama just said this government has not been effective and you're hear talking about certificate.
Re: "This Is Buhari Documentary" Currently Showing On AIT by kay1one(m): 6:07am On Jan 26, 2015
KHAYGOLD:

How old are u? I believe you are still a teen. I was around during buari's regime, and all of the things said in the character assassination was a blatant lie. A lie from the pit of hell. Why didn't they tell u the reason why buari did few of the things being said?

Extremist!
Re: "This Is Buhari Documentary" Currently Showing On AIT by kay1one(m): 6:09am On Jan 26, 2015
seges:

That is a lie,no money was traced to the Midlank Bank in England stop spreading lies!NNPC already explained why people thought $2.8 billion dollars was missing here in 2014."The tribunal found out that in three years, NNOC had failed to collect its equity share of oil produced by Shell, Mobil and Gulf. As a joint venture partner, NNOC was entitled to 182.95 million barrels of oil production. But NNOC did not find buyers for its own share, thereby losing a potential income of $2.8 billion. But it was instead reported by the media that $2.8 billion was missing
http://www.thecable.ng/nnpc-asks-buhari-2-8bn-oil-money-truly-missing-petroleum-minister

Buhari is not a democrat!
Re: "This Is Buhari Documentary" Currently Showing On AIT by Dlionsheart: 6:30am On Jan 26, 2015
KHAYGOLD:

How old are u? I believe you are still a teen. I was around during buari's regime, and [b][/b]all of the things said in the character assassination was a blatant lie. A lie from the pit of hell. Why didn't they tell u the reason why buari did few of the things being said?

Is your name CONFUSION??

you said that all the things was a blatant lies from the pit hell but admitted that Mr. Buhari did few of the things being said and demands that they would've tell us the reasons behind those crime against humanity perpetuated by Mr. Buhari.

2 Likes

Re: "This Is Buhari Documentary" Currently Showing On AIT by koikoi2(m): 7:18am On Jan 26, 2015
I hv been shouting since o dat Buhari is an extremist u ppl were busy and shamelessly shouting Sai Buhari.
Re: "This Is Buhari Documentary" Currently Showing On AIT by HzRF(m): 7:57am On Jan 26, 2015
seges:

Nigeria was right to bring Umaru Dikko back he was the transport Minister that embezzled billions of dollars. That is what the AIT documentary won't tell you. Umaru Dikko ran to London after Buhari went to power and embezzled Nigeria money the High Commsioner hired Israeli agents to bring him back to Nigeria to recover the billions from Dikko. Umaru Dikko is one of the most corrupt politicians to walk this planet.
Let me agree with u
Why can't they write London about dikko

2 Likes

Re: "This Is Buhari Documentary" Currently Showing On AIT by KHAYGOLD(m): 8:56am On Jan 26, 2015
Dlionsheart:

Is your name CONFUSION??

you said that all the things was a blatant lies from the pit hell but admitted that Mr. Buhari did few of the things being said and demands that they would've tell us the reasons behind those crime against humanity perpetuated by Mr. Buhari.

You've got no point here. All I could read is the repetition of what I said. Anyway, try and read what I typed between the line
Re: "This Is Buhari Documentary" Currently Showing On AIT by sherrylo: 10:04am On Jan 26, 2015
seges:

the same way Alams,Fayose,FFK, Jona will run to Colmbia by may 30
Re: "This Is Buhari Documentary" Currently Showing On AIT by taylorswifft: 11:35pm On Jan 26, 2015
That documentary put on AIT is an obvious attempt to run down our dear GMB. The desperation of the PDP has never been this evident. They have tried so hard to put this man's name in the mud.From age, to certificate to so many other trivial matters. Now they go back 1984 when Nigeria was under the military rule to dig out dirt about GMB. Only fools will be convinced by such. Can you compare the large amount of corruption that has been recorded during the tenure of GEJ? Let's make a documentary of Nigeria under GEJ'S 6 year regime as President and compare the gross amount of corruption. No one is a saint here and we all have our skeletons.
We have watched the PDP control Nigeria for the past 16 years with nothing to show for it. In fact things have gone from bad to worse.
Personally, I'm fed up of the situation of Nigeria. I'm tired of going to bed and waking up without light, I'm tired of hearing numerous killings in the north east, I'm tired of hearing about public funds being mismanaged or stolen . We dont even want to go into other problems this country is facing.The situation is heart breaking.
There's only one thing that is constant in life and it is change. Usually, there is always some type of resistance but I'm telling you my fellow Nigerians change is now. We can't keep living a lie saying the PDP has done well for Nigeria, they have successfully run down this country and it is time for them to pack their bags.
Proud supporter of the APC!!!!
Wittylens:
Is Anyone up? Please tune your TV To AIT..

they are currently showing a documentary on Buhari... its very revealing.. from 11 - 12pm

Buhari is not as stainless as people think he is

*Modified* . The programme is over. Watch out tomorrow , they may show a repeat

2 Likes

Re: "This Is Buhari Documentary" Currently Showing On AIT by coolbis: 12:17am On Jan 27, 2015
So this is why PDP are asking 4 more time, to continue making mockery of GMB in d name of campaign. I was so suprised I neva knew PDP could stoop so low, dat means they want the power by all means(desperate), dis shows dey don't hav our interest at heart. Is wat PDp doing preaching peace? Or dey are just trying to promote violence, all dey do in there campaign rallies is to insult the opposition party. It doesn't make sense to me at all.
They also made mockery of Buhari on d death of his wife and daughter who has sicle cell anemea, is it his fault?. If d fact dat he divorce his wife becos she colected money from Babangida is a problem to dem, 2 me it shows he is a principled and disciplined man, (4rm ur documentry I tot u said he stole money, den why was he unable 2 afford d daughter's treatment).

And why is Jonathan meeting with pastors in Abuja.... I neva hated Jonathan b4 now, but wat he and his party members are doing is just too much. Hundreds of people were killed in maiduguri yesterday but it doesn't seem to concern him. I just hope it won't get to affect doz dat feel dey are far 4rm d war zone so who cares, becos it started small and it is growing bigger...hmm God save dis country. But it is a shame on PDP, dey cldnt win without doing these. They are d ones now trying to cause trouble but no one will c it dat way.

I pity doz who fall for this, becos it has just made me to c how foolish d party is, becos I am not as dump as their leader or whoever it is dat is advising dem

I chose not to vote, but now I hav decided to undergo d stress of qeuing up to vote 4 Buhari a matured man, disciplined like fashola. Dats d kind of man Nigeria needs.

2 Likes

Re: "This Is Buhari Documentary" Currently Showing On AIT by taylorswifft: 6:33am On Jan 27, 2015
Thanks for this. You truly have Nigeria's interest at heart. No matter the propaganda or accusations the PDP put put against GMB, the man remains unmoved and he's focused on his goals. That shows he's a visionary leader.
By Gods grace he shall return victorious to shame all his enemies, if not for anything but for the humiliation the PDP has put him through. IJN
coolbis:

So this is why PDP are asking 4 more time, to continue making mockery of GMB in d name of campaign. I was so suprised I neva knew PDP could stoop so low, dat means they want the power by all means(desperate), dis shows dey don't hav our interest at heart. Is wat PDp doing preaching peace? Or dey are just trying to promote violence, all dey do in there campaign rallies is to insult the opposition party. It doesn't make sense to me at all.
They also made mockery of Buhari on d death of his wife and daughter who has sicle cell anemea, is it his fault?. If d fact dat he divorce his wife becos she colected money from Babangida is a problem to dem, 2 me it shows he is a principled and disciplined man, (4rm ur documentry I tot u said he stole money, den why was he unable 2 afford d daughter's treatment).

And why is Jonathan meeting with pastors in Abuja.... I neva hated Jonathan b4 now, but wat he and his party members are doing is just too much. Hundreds of people were killed in maiduguri yesterday but it doesn't seem to concern him. I just hope it won't get to affect doz dat feel dey are far 4rm d war zone so who cares, becos it started small and it is growing bigger...hmm God save dis country. But it is a shame on PDP, dey cldnt win without doing these. They are d ones now trying to cause trouble but no one will c it dat way.

I pity doz who fall for this, becos it has just made me to c how foolish d party is, becos I am not as dump as their leader or whoever it is dat is advising dem

I chose not to vote, but now I hav decided to undergo d stress of qeuing up to vote 4 Buhari a matured man, disciplined like fashola. Dats d kind of man Nigeria needs.

1 Like

Re: "This Is Buhari Documentary" Currently Showing On AIT by Arysexy(m): 6:53am On Jan 27, 2015
APC stop crying, Just a tips of d iceberg on d propaganda u lots have been Carrying around about GEJ.

Cry me a river.
Re: "This Is Buhari Documentary" Currently Showing On AIT by Grandmisty: 8:50am On Jan 27, 2015
coolbis:

why dont u stop and think. buhari is going their for his personal ambition as all politicans do. how can u compare fashola and buhari. fasola is a SAN that means he went through rigorous academic studies and also work experience.

GEJ may not be performing well but buhari is not the solution. if u want change chhose any 1 else.

buhari is a perenial power seeker but give him the job he cant do it as always.

Buhari and his 8 children
Re: "This Is Buhari Documentary" Currently Showing On AIT by cuteboy2: 9:28am On Jan 27, 2015
The documentary is currently running again on AIT right now!

This is a very good piece of history which every one not born before 1984 should listen to and learn.

(1) (2) (Reply)

This Mama Peace Photo Went Viral On Twitter And Facebook This Week [photo] / Photos: See Kids Of Nigerian Politicians That Recently Graduated Abroad. / It Is Only The North Calling For War. Igbos Are Not.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 92
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.