Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,786 members, 7,831,543 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 08:34 PM

Anybody Supporting Buhari Supports Bokoharam. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Anybody Supporting Buhari Supports Bokoharam. (1156 Views)

AREWA Supports Bokoharam / Buhari Supports The Right To Independence Of Palestine & Rejects Same For Biafra / Why We Are Supporting Buhari - G7 Countries (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Anybody Supporting Buhari Supports Bokoharam. by mekaboy(m): 12:31am On Jan 26, 2015
It is clear buhari does not knw the difference between niger-delta militants and ISIS styled islamic terrorist bokoharam.

He clearly supported them. So anyone supporting a bokoharam supporter, indirectly supports Bokoharam.

So for all those blaming Gej for bokoharam, channel ur blame to buhari.

This AIT documentation has opened my eyes.

Anybody who watched that documentary and still has the mind to type sai buhari, has no value for human life.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Anybody Supporting Buhari Supports Bokoharam. by blemon44(m): 12:33am On Jan 26, 2015
so all this nairalanders that supports buhari are
boko haram menbers

chaii
diaris godoooo

1 Like

Re: Anybody Supporting Buhari Supports Bokoharam. by mekaboy(m): 12:34am On Jan 26, 2015
blemon44:
so all this nairalanders that supports buhari are
boko haram menbers

chaii
diaris godoooo

In directly yes.

1 Like

Re: Anybody Supporting Buhari Supports Bokoharam. by blemon44(m): 12:37am On Jan 26, 2015
mekaboy:

In directly yes.

so we should join forces and start kiddnapping them one by one
Re: Anybody Supporting Buhari Supports Bokoharam. by mekaboy(m): 12:39am On Jan 26, 2015
blemon44:

so we should join forces and start kiddnapping them one by one

The Nigerian army will take them out.

1 Like

Re: Anybody Supporting Buhari Supports Bokoharam. by blemon44(m): 12:41am On Jan 26, 2015
mekaboy:

The Nigerian army will take them out.

are you still waiting for the Nigerian army to take out

with starts with me and you fishing them out
Re: Anybody Supporting Buhari Supports Bokoharam. by Nobody: 12:44am On Jan 26, 2015
Terrorism should be condemn by all and sundry. We pray for a lasting solution to this social menace. God on our side, we shall overcome. God bless President GEJ.

Re: Anybody Supporting Buhari Supports Bokoharam. by jars9: 12:46am On Jan 26, 2015
Very true

The report quoted by the Nobel laureate as stating, “If the United States citizens decide to be bombing the USA everyday and ready to die, there is nothing Obama can do about it.

Re: Anybody Supporting Buhari Supports Bokoharam. by BrosPeter: 12:56am On Jan 26, 2015
Please can someone link the video, I've heard the video is a classic.
Re: Anybody Supporting Buhari Supports Bokoharam. by CaptainAmerica1: 12:57am On Jan 26, 2015
mekaboy:
It is clear buhari does not knw the difference between niger-delta militants and ISIS styled islamic terrorist bokoharam.

He clearly supported them. So anyone supporting a bokoharam supporter, indirectly supports Bokoharam.

Anybody who watched that documentary and still has the mind to type sai buhari, has no value for human life.

Carry yourself and your useless propaganda outta here!

2 Likes

Re: Anybody Supporting Buhari Supports Bokoharam. by mekaboy(m): 12:59am On Jan 26, 2015
BrosPeter:
Please can someone link the video, I've heard the video is a classic.

Fear no go even gree me click the link, i cant stand the horror. After watching that video, nobody can type sai buhari, except bokoharam sympathisers.
Re: Anybody Supporting Buhari Supports Bokoharam. by mekaboy(m): 1:01am On Jan 26, 2015
CaptainAmerica1:

Carry yourself and your useless propaganda outta here!

I know ur upset the military are wasting ur fellow terrorists in borno state. Its only a matter of time u will be located.
Re: Anybody Supporting Buhari Supports Bokoharam. by BrosPeter: 1:01am On Jan 26, 2015
mekaboy:

Fear no go even gree me click the link, i cant stand the horror. After watching that video, nobody can right sai buhari, except bokoharam sympathisers.

I missed the documentary, good thing Buhari is being exposed. The courts have resumed and the SAI Buhari is about to end even before the election starts.

Certificates please grin grin grin grin
Re: Anybody Supporting Buhari Supports Bokoharam. by Nobody: 1:04am On Jan 26, 2015
somebody please fyiok buhari once again! the slowpoke will die with his legs wide open like a fulani woman practicing who'reDom
Re: Anybody Supporting Buhari Supports Bokoharam. by CaptainAmerica1: 1:07am On Jan 26, 2015
mekaboy:

I know ur upset the military are wasting ur fellow terrorists in borno state. Its only a matter of time u will be located.

APC are gentle with you guys. If they release something similar about Jonathan, he'll lose votes. They just want to give him some hope. Do you know how many people have been killed due to terrorism in GEJ's tenure.
Re: Anybody Supporting Buhari Supports Bokoharam. by mekaboy(m): 1:10am On Jan 26, 2015
CaptainAmerica1:

APC are gentle with you guys. If they release something similar about Jonathan, he'll lose votes. They just want to give him some hope. Do you know how many people have been killed due to terrorism in GEJ's tenure.

Bro, this is no longer about PDP or APC. Bokoharam r killing Nigerians and not PDP or APC members. Anyone supporting them is anti-Nigeria.
Re: Anybody Supporting Buhari Supports Bokoharam. by Midegee(m): 1:21am On Jan 26, 2015
mekaboy:

well, am afraid you watch the other side of your black and white archaic tv.
Re: Anybody Supporting Buhari Supports Bokoharam. by mekaboy(m): 2:10am On Jan 26, 2015
Midegee:
well, am afraid you watch the other side of your black and white archaic tv.

The truth remains the same in black &white, colored or HD tv. Buhari supports terrorists.

(1) (Reply)

Picture Of Goodluck Jonathan Wearing Make-up / This Election Is Between Me And The North: Asari Dokubo / Fayose Asks Apc To Produce Ibrahim Shekau

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.