Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,597 members, 7,823,603 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 12:16 PM

Buhari Vs Jonathan: Beyond The Election By Charles Soludo - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Vs Jonathan: Beyond The Election By Charles Soludo (53279 Views)

Buhari Vs Jonathan: Opinion Polls By Pulse TV (Videos) / Apc's Reply To Prof Charles Soludo / Buhari Vs Jonathan:beyond the election,by Charles Soludo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari Vs Jonathan: Beyond The Election By Charles Soludo by SweetyZinta(f): 8:49am On Jan 26, 2015
My sincere advice 2u is dat you should go back 2 J.s 2. You have a very bad english command. And make sure chief Mrs P.E.J Does not become ur prispal because it will be disasterous!
saintiago1980:
Nigeria should be happy that God gave them a good president like GEJ the who vision transparent the who have change in this country.

3 Likes

Re: Buhari Vs Jonathan: Beyond The Election By Charles Soludo by Nobody: 8:49am On Jan 26, 2015
egift:
Good and comprehensive piece.

Once Buhari is elected, his major task will be to put together a competent "Team Nigeria" to rescue this nation from the ugly mess we have sank into. I wish men like Soludo will be part of it.

Sai Buhari. Help on the way.
What evidence do you have to back up this statement?
If he will let him come and tell us how, likewise GEJ.
Re: Buhari Vs Jonathan: Beyond The Election By Charles Soludo by berrystunn(m): 8:50am On Jan 26, 2015
SmartChoices:

Unused brain

USU...
Re: Buhari Vs Jonathan: Beyond The Election By Charles Soludo by AJdDon: 8:51am On Jan 26, 2015
CCsurplus007:
Now this is what I have been telling my friends, tell us what you want to do and how you intend doing it not some public charade of lies and deception. When we have thousands of intellectuals to choose from, I wonder what we should still be doing with someone still arguing about his secondary school certificate. May God deliver Nigeria

But prof, someone reading this piece would imagine we were living in El-Dorado during obj's tenure. One would have assumed OBJ was pope john paul or the messiah.why was the railway not working during your tenure? despite the huge sums injected into the power sector yet phcn failed. Why wasnt any of our university among the best 200 then? rather Obj built personal libraries and universities to his name. All federal Government projects in the east was stopped or frustrated.what of the monopolistic approach of Obj when only Dangote was allowed to import anything and frustrated other peoples businesses that were opposed to him.since the agricultural sector was better during obj's tenure why dint it add to our foreign reserves and massive corruption in that sector was still rife. what about the haliburton and other numerous scandals. Soludo did not tell us that increasing workers salary then affected our recurrent expenditure now.

The thing is anybody can come and reel out figures as if it paradise during thier own era. This is a nice presentation but not without some personal bias I still think both parties can learn a lot from this if they objectively look at the salient points raised.

Bros, If u av read the thesis, it was crystal clear that the OBJ administration embarked on a mission to save Nigeria from foreign Debt, as at His second term, Nigeria had attracted foreign investments all at a heavy price of commodity like fuel. In the we end, OBJ left Nigerian Government with a Fat Foreign Reserve enough to rebuild the nation's fortune, but Oga Jona wasted all that in 5 years and plunge us back to the Cradle again.
One truth our pple must realise is that even if GMB emerges next as our President, we are surely in for tough times at least the first 2-3 years. And like Prof Soludo mentioned in his thesis, that was what Gen. Buhari did when the Shagari Government was overthrown then. Records Don't Lie.
Buhari may not represent the Best we need, but far better as a short time fix than our present bros Oga Jona, Baba Otueke.

#BuhariABetterOption
#BuhariComeFeBuhari
#ChangeMustCome.

11 Likes

Re: Buhari Vs Jonathan: Beyond The Election By Charles Soludo by owobokiri(m): 8:52am On Jan 26, 2015
Chigold101:
did he really criticiz both parties...? Lolzzz
Read the piece again. He only criticized their campaign strategy and then started running down GEJ‘s government.
He is very economical with the truth my dear. And half truth is a lie.
However, both parties can still learn something from what he said...
Tryn to talk pooh about Peter Obi now after he almost went begging him to allow him contest in 2013 is still very funny. Come to Anambra state and see for yourself. Obiano in less than a year is already being celebrated cos he is bulding on foundations layed by Peter Obi.

And Soludo is here making the noise people make when their enemy is succeding

Can you be generous enough to mention those miracles performed by this Obianyo? I hope you won't start and end with his much celebrated clearing of miscreants from Upper Iweka. That has been overflogged. Moreover, you will agree with me that a productive governor should be evaluated with more rigourous standards. . Whre are Obianos miracles?.
Re: Buhari Vs Jonathan: Beyond The Election By Charles Soludo by anthony86(m): 9:00am On Jan 26, 2015
Politicians will always tell Nigerians what they want to hear they are like most pastors they will always preach the gospel of prosperity.Its only a leader that will tell the citizenry the blatant truth and funny enough during elections you dont have leaders campaigning, what you have are politicians

1 Like

Re: Buhari Vs Jonathan: Beyond The Election By Charles Soludo by Nobody: 9:10am On Jan 26, 2015
What an insightful write up! grin cheesy wink

Unfortunately, GEJ and his handlers will dismiss this as having a political motive. But the stark truth remains.

Soludo remains one of the best brains in Nigeria. Very difficult to argue against. We'll be watching to see how they'll react to this.

5 Likes

Re: Buhari Vs Jonathan: Beyond The Election By Charles Soludo by Nobody: 9:11am On Jan 26, 2015
CCsurplus007:
Now this is what I have been telling my friends, tell us what you want to do and how you intend doing it not some public charade of lies and deception. When we have thousands of intellectuals to choose from, I wonder what we should still be doing with someone still arguing about his secondary school certificate. May God deliver Nigeria

But prof, someone reading this piece would imagine we were living in El-Dorado during obj's tenure. One would have assumed OBJ was pope john paul or the messiah.why was the railway not working during your tenure? despite the huge sums injected into the power sector yet phcn failed. The thing is anybody can come and reel out figures as if it paradise during thier own era. This is a nice presentation but not without some personal bias I still think both parties can learn a lot from this if they objectively look at the salient points raised.

Even though we were not living in El-Dorado during obj's tenure. When it comes to the economy and security, things were much better then. I'm sure you are aware of that.
Obasanjo was not the president who sat down and watched terrorists take over huge potions of Nigeria.

4 Likes

Re: Buhari Vs Jonathan: Beyond The Election By Charles Soludo by Boss13: 9:14am On Jan 26, 2015
Reddit:
What a brilliant and intelligent piece of write up that is, very provocative and brutal. How did we find ourselves in this mess? Tougher and scary times ahead be it either GEJ or GMB come Feb 15.

Why can't we be have people like Soludo and the likes in these so called 'major' political parties vying for the post of the President in this country?

Honestly we still have a long way to go.

I wonder my brother. The analysis is thought provoking. the president and his team has failed us and i don't think Buhari would do any wonders

3 Likes

Re: Buhari Vs Jonathan: Beyond The Election By Charles Soludo by sammhi(m): 9:16am On Jan 26, 2015
Chigold101:
Soluda has once again proven that he is a weak man. A man i so much loved but his unforgiven spirit is second to none.

Soludo is writing like this against GEJ because GEJ is the reason why he lost Anambra election in 2010(I worked as member of his campaign team).

In 2013 he joined APGA and was talked about how to continue with Obi‘s good work as governor of Anambra state but Obi who already had Obiano in mind used style to push Soludo aside...

He joined Atiku‘s camp in 2011 thinking that GEJ will lose at the PDP primaries, but their camp was disgraced. Now he has come here to cause confusion in the polity because all he wants is to see GEJ disgraced, but it will not work for him in Jesus name.

This is how his unforgiven spirit made him to make sure that Dora Akunyiri (his wife‘s aunty. Dora is the younger sister to the wife‘s mother) never win Anambra central senatoral sit. He took it upon himself to make sure that Ngige is decleard the winner even when there was a little confusion in few constituencie. All because Dora through GEJ & Abuja PDP helped Peter Obi defeat him in 2010.

As an insider who knows the fight going on between Soludo, GEJ & Obi am not suprised at all with the this piece. It has some elements of truth but it is coated with many sweet lies.

He took sabatical after Peter Obi messed him up in 2013 prior to Anambra state guber election. Which sabatical? He went in to leak his wounds...

He thinks he has seen where to nail GEJ.

please stop all these your crap talk...soludo is right....evev if he has some thongs to grind wit GEJ or PDP.......the truth is bitter.....GEJ didnt do well....most people dat do not like APC or GMB is because we know his limited education and exposure will make him easily manipulated by smart tinubu et all or held hostage by his core hardlne north......fear of the unknown.....we live in lagos and see how tinubu has poketed lagos we dont want similar things in fedral..
so hold your crap talk...

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Vs Jonathan: Beyond The Election By Charles Soludo by noblealuu: 9:17am On Jan 26, 2015
Nairalanders who have been carrying the cross of GEJ and GMB should patiently read this eye-opening systematic and expository erudition by an economic expert, Prof. Soludo and will agree with me that the duo, (GEJ and GMB) have been weighed and are indeed found wanting as per restoring our economy which is at its low ebb courtesy GEJ administration. Without any iota of propaganda, I personally feel jonah shuld take a bow come 29th May, 2015 and let GMB try his lock.

Some pertubed xtians keep asking me even yesterday what gonna be the fate of xtians in Nigeria @ the instance of Buha's emmergence and I reassuring replied that his deputy, an astute Pastor and legal luminary per excellence is smart enough to protect the interest of xtians regarding the concorted propaganda of Buha's islamization of Nigeria.

GMB though might not be the best of option, is far better than Jonah. Yes! When the desirable is not available, the available becomes desirable! Pinching my tent with GMB.

10 Likes

Re: Buhari Vs Jonathan: Beyond The Election By Charles Soludo by Chukwu94: 9:19am On Jan 26, 2015
[color=#990000][/color] Charlie soludo.. lngst tym.
Where u go after jona remove u.
Re: Buhari Vs Jonathan: Beyond The Election By Charles Soludo by MadCow1: 9:24am On Jan 26, 2015
sincerenigerian:
How I wish Nigerians can read this piece from top to bottom. This piece should be an eye opener for all of us.

Good piece from Prof. Soludo.

I did...

Some of the points in the article have always been obvious to me. Many Nigerians underestimate what lies ahead of us. Oil Prices are currently at 45 dollars per barrel with Nigeria having over 35 million barrel of unsold oil out there with nobody to sell to. Russia has flooded the Market with so much oil and the Saudis are doing same and both these nations have a shitload of oil to sell. The Americans who were our biggest customers seem to have become self sufficient and have started exploring ways to make their oil cheaper to produce. Even the Russian economy right now is in peril as a result of the current oil prices.

Job loss has already started with some companies like Shell laying off staff weekly. Total Nigeria is proposing a 20% salary cut or firing 20% of its staff strength. New oil well projects have been abandoned as they are no longer economically viable. Projects like the Samsung Heavy Industry and the Brass LNG projects that would have created over 100,000 jobs have been bugged down by corruption. The NNPC is also not helping as some of the meetings I have sat in on with them have left me wondering how brazen they have gotten in their shameless acts.

I for one don't support Jonathan for almost the same reasons as Soludo's driver.. But more importantly, I actually believe that Jonathan does not have the capacity to be any thing more than he currently is right now. He seems to be truly clueless as to what being the head of State is truly about. I doubt he has the intelligence to even understand the predicament he has gotten himself and the country into. If he were smart, he would abandon ship and just run. The wastage in his government has been truly unprecedented. With the trillions of Naira spent on the amnesty programme alone (with no end in sight), one can only imagine what all that money could have done in other key sectors of the economy.

I have started working on moving my family out of Nigeria until things settle down. At this rate, it seems the smart thing to do iis to move my family into a better adjusted economy and work my way back as I don't intend to abandon Nigeria entirely. I see this issue of Boko Haram getting worse this year and spreading to even the south.

I don't believe in God, but if there is one out there, there can't possibly be a better time than now for him to intervene in the matters of Nigeria.

13 Likes

Re: Buhari Vs Jonathan: Beyond The Election By Charles Soludo by nneji77(m): 9:24am On Jan 26, 2015
[size=20pt]Nigerians refuse to see or accept the mere fact that POLITICIANS will never solve our problems but theirs alone. When will we ever get it right in this country? Neither Buhari or President Jonathan, APC or PDP will solve our problems. We the ordinary Nigerians will solve our own problems. Shikena!!![/size]

3 Likes

Re: Buhari Vs Jonathan: Beyond The Election By Charles Soludo by FreeGlobe(f): 9:28am On Jan 26, 2015
Chigold101:
Soluda has once again proven that he is a weak man. A man i so much loved but his unforgiven spirit is second to none.

Soludo is writing like this against GEJ because GEJ is the reason why he lost Anambra election in 2010(I worked as member of his campaign team).

In 2013 he joined APGA and was talked about how to continue with Obi‘s good work as governor of Anambra state but Obi who already had Obiano in mind used style to push Soludo aside...

He joined Atiku‘s camp in 2011 thinking that GEJ will lose at the PDP primaries, but their camp was disgraced. Now he has come here to cause confusion in the polity because all he wants is to see GEJ disgraced, but it will not work for him in Jesus name.

This is how his unforgiven spirit made him to make sure that Dora Akunyiri (his wife‘s aunty. Dora is the younger sister to the wife‘s mother) never win Anambra central senatoral sit. He took it upon himself to make sure that Ngige is decleard the winner even when there was a little confusion in few constituencie. All because Dora through GEJ & Abuja PDP helped Peter Obi defeat him in 2010.

As an insider who knows the fight going on between Soludo, GEJ & Obi am not suprised at all with the this piece. It has some elements of truth but it is coated with many sweet lies.

He took sabatical after Peter Obi messed him up in 2013 prior to Anambra state guber election. Which sabatical? He went in to leak his wounds...

you are a big fool. Paid per post Peter obi hireling. what he said about obi is 100 percent factual. go and die, ediot.
Re: Buhari Vs Jonathan: Beyond The Election By Charles Soludo by DoTheNeedful: 9:28am On Jan 26, 2015
noblezone:
It pains me, Soludo was schemed out of the Anambra Guber race.
Any way, tomorrow is yet another day.

And I still calling on all Biafrans to come home, let us build our great nation.
The likes of Soludo are not needed or wanted in Nigeria.
In Biafra, people like him will become rallying point for national growth!

If he insists on bringing this level of scrutiny in Nigeria, they will simply kill him!
Nigeria is irredeemable.

Look at your mouth like that of a tribalist,liar and hypocrite angry angry. Read the sh1t you wrote up there again and tell me you have not contradicted yourself. A journey of a thousand miles begin with a step. According to you,people like soludo will be the rallying point of biafra. Yet, with all his intelligence the biafra party in form of APGA could not even field him as gubernatorial candidate in Anambara(alaigbo).
Ironically,it is Nigeria "killing" the likes of Soludo that made him a CBN governor. I am sure you would not have known that a person like Soludo exist if not for the fact that a Yoruba man made hin a CBN governor angry.
You are pathetic

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Vs Jonathan: Beyond The Election By Charles Soludo by wordcat(m): 9:28am On Jan 26, 2015
Chigold101:

Name calling aside; can u counter what Soludo said with facts?

3 Likes

Re: Buhari Vs Jonathan: Beyond The Election By Charles Soludo by Nobody: 9:29am On Jan 26, 2015
rozayx5:
oh i forgot he failed in politics so he had no option than to turn to ecetera grin grin grin

APC goons already getting high on this article, if it was vice versa the first page would be filled with name calling cheesy

thats his opinion and he has only one vote, hope he can vote for the terrorist cool
dude, be objective for once! Anything outside your state, akwa ibom, shouldn't be be celebrated with such gusto, cos PDP generally is a failure. AI is just an exception from the lots. Thank your God for giving Akpabio... But please do not use his achievements as a yardstick of the general pdp performance cos non exist.

3 Likes

Re: Buhari Vs Jonathan: Beyond The Election By Charles Soludo by wasuka14(m): 9:30am On Jan 26, 2015
After readin dis article tears come out of my eyes. For votin gej in 2011 n two, for d pple campainin for him to continue till 2019. Dis clueless man, gej n his lunatic wife hav ruined ma country. I seek forgiveness frm Almighty God for d part I play in electin dis gej. Infact, am speechless!

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Vs Jonathan: Beyond The Election By Charles Soludo by mekaboy(m): 9:30am On Jan 26, 2015
Chigold101:

at

My friend be open minded for once. He is neither writting for or against Gej, but for Nigeria.

If he cant comprehend, he had pointed out the mess we r in, how we got in it and then challenged the both parties to come up with the how to get out of it. Which till date none of the parties are able to.

4 Likes

Re: Buhari Vs Jonathan: Beyond The Election By Charles Soludo by Enity: 9:30am On Jan 26, 2015
I read this long piece on a Monday morning while in the office, at a time when so many works lies on my desk, this reason I gave so many attention to it is because of my interest in the future of Nigeria. This pice also afforded be the opportunity to consider while I am supporting the candidate on mind for this 2015 elections.

To put the issues straight, I am a young Nigerian with kids below the age of 10. I am been wandering the future of this country should there be no major and drastic change in our governance.

I want to beg all to please put aside sentiment and the money you have been paid to advertise for a particular party asside and for the first time think about the future of Children, Families and by large Nigeria.

God bless Soludo for being very frank though he not being a saint.

9 Likes

Re: Buhari Vs Jonathan: Beyond The Election By Charles Soludo by Bawss1(m): 9:36am On Jan 26, 2015
wasuka14:
After readin dis article tears come out of my eyes. For votin gej in 2011 n two, for d pple campainin for him to continue till 2019. Dis clueless man, gej n his lunatic wife hav ruined ma country. I seek forgiveness frm Almighty God for d part I play in electin dis gej. Infact, am speechless!

You need to man up, you are too emotional.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Vs Jonathan: Beyond The Election By Charles Soludo by MadCow1: 9:37am On Jan 26, 2015
CCsurplus007:

But prof, someone reading this piece would imagine we were living in El-Dorado during obj's tenure. One would have assumed OBJ was pope john paul or the messiah.why was the railway not working during your tenure? despite the huge sums injected into the power sector yet phcn failed. Why wasnt any of our university among the best 200 then? rather Obj built personal libraries and universities to his name. All federal Government projects in the east was stopped or frustrated.what of the monopolistic approach of Obj when only Dangote was allowed to import anything and frustrated other peoples businesses that were opposed to him.since the agricultural sector was better during obj's tenure why dint it add to our foreign reserves and massive corruption in that sector was still rife. what about the haliburton and other numerous scandals. Soludo did not tell us that increasing workers salary then affected our recurrent expenditure now.

The thing is anybody can come and reel out figures as if it paradise during thier own era. This is a nice presentation but not without some personal bias I still think both parties can learn a lot from this if they objectively look at the salient points raised.

Last time I checked, the road that goes from Owerri to Upper Iweka was built by Obasanjo administration. To say he stopped all federal projects in the east would be a lie. And also remember that this train matter was started by Obasanjo regime. The unbundling of NEPA was achieve under Obasanjo despite the difficulties he faced from the unions. The IPP's were mostly started under Obasanjo tenure as well with import waivers placed on power equipments. Or have you forgotten the News of how billions of power equipments imported into the country for power projects were found in the ports with some port officials indicted for having started to pilfer and sell some of them.

He didn't paint Obasanjo as a saint but highlighted many salient points that can be ignored with particular respect to our debt profile, exchange rate, employment statistics and foreign reserves all this weighed against the price of Nigeria's major source of foreign income which is OIL.

8 Likes

Re: Buhari Vs Jonathan: Beyond The Election By Charles Soludo by phadat(m): 9:38am On Jan 26, 2015
Insightful and needless to say that who ever wins as the president between both candidates has his job cut out for him but will they do the needful?

1 Like

Re: Buhari Vs Jonathan: Beyond The Election By Charles Soludo by Blakjewelry(m): 9:38am On Jan 26, 2015
Soludo has said it all, this is what I have being trying pass on to other but sentiment has over clouded the reasoning

1 Like

Re: Buhari Vs Jonathan: Beyond The Election By Charles Soludo by Nobody: 9:38am On Jan 26, 2015
#Charles Soludo, I bu nwa afo, otu nwa tili ijere, iche ugonabu, ogada fulu uzo.
But I wonder, how you re hood wonked to buy Anambra gubernatorial seat against Peter Obi, for 1billion naira?
I maybe wrong with this figure, but that seat was placed on bid, you ATMed it.
Re: Buhari Vs Jonathan: Beyond The Election By Charles Soludo by lele007: 9:41am On Jan 26, 2015
Soludo is a politician, so I expected a biased piece.

However, the extent of bias I found shocking. inasmuch as points of criticism were correct, there was no mention of the positives in the last 4 yrs, pointed out in an earlier comment.

Can the professor tell me if the federal or state gov is responsible for poverty? if federal, why does he blame Peter Obi for the anambra stats? if state, why doesnt he blame the state govs for national poverty statistics?

The profs piece is a worthy read, but given the clear jobbery of it (feels like something Obj put him up to), it should be ingested with some salt.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Buhari Vs Jonathan: Beyond The Election By Charles Soludo by slidd: 9:43am On Jan 26, 2015
Chigold101:

in as much there are lots of truth in his piece,he still sounds bitter and biased.....but the truth remains none of these parties or politicians or even the well educated technocrats have Nigeria as first thing in their mind...I can't even wasted my time voting any of em..GEJ and GMB na d same thing em go do there..but as Soludo said it's way more easier to campaign as an opposition..if GMB gets there I don't think he can do jack shit about this economy..

1 Like

Re: Buhari Vs Jonathan: Beyond The Election By Charles Soludo by callmenow: 9:43am On Jan 26, 2015
Professor Soludo is wrong to write about Nigeria economy without reference to the challenging times faced by this administration. Lest we forget, OBJ administration was arguably the worst administration that started the vicious circle that has hobbled the current administration. What was the state of power, water, healthcare, education, roads, Internet, essentially utilities and infrastructure? What about the human rights abuses in ZAKI biam, odi, etc? Nigerians here are strangely applauding mediocrity and graft.

Soludo has tried his damnedest best to insult our collective intelligence. OBJ and Soludo sold off anything that was not bolted down to their cronies. Soludo and other OBJ advisers 'invested' our money in choice properties across the world to the detriment of Nigeria masses. This very Soludo is living in a 12 million dollar House as we speak. To Soludo, I say riddance to bad rubbish. You are as corrupt as OBJ. After all Ngozi okonjo-iweala was a minister during OBJ administration, and therefore Soludo's boss. Yet he is using coded allusion to suggest that she is now clueless, because he is no longer in the corridors of power. Gloating that he was seeing OBJ everyday. JONATHAN is right to delegate, as done in Europe and US, not the cabal foisted on us by OBJ and yar Adua.

As for APC vs PDP. APC is relying on the fact that people are fed up with PDP, is not necessarily conclusive. APC has no costed manifesto, but toxic wish list which will clobber nigerians for a generation.

7 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Buhari Vs Jonathan: Beyond The Election By Charles Soludo by discusant: 9:46am On Jan 26, 2015
Soludo failed governorship election under Jonathan's government. Soludo believed that Jonathan was like Obasanjo who used office to rig in friends to office. Okonjo Iwealla took Nigeria to fastest growing economy in Africa, yet Soludo blames Jonathan for making Iwealla manage the economy. Soludo believes VP Namadi Sambo should have been managing the economy. Soludo Economist Stupeeed .Thank Allah that Soludo never become Anambra state governor.

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Vs Jonathan: Beyond The Election By Charles Soludo by macaphan007(m): 9:46am On Jan 26, 2015
Wow!!!Whether he is anti-Jonathan or not he has spoken the truth,non of these two leading political paarties have told us how they intend to salvage this economic downturn,when President Jonathan said he'ld provide 2million jobs in a year i just laugh,he wasnt able to perform that magic when the oil price was averaging about $100 per barrel,is it when its falling below $50 he'ld do it??
can't believe our debt profile has sky rocketed to $50billions,These politicians want to mortgage our future.
The only way out will definitly be heavy taxation and total removal of subsidy,reduced Government spendings on recurring expenditure and focus on probably 3 major sectors(Power, Agriculture and Minning).
God help us!

3 Likes

Re: Buhari Vs Jonathan: Beyond The Election By Charles Soludo by patrick89(m): 9:48am On Jan 26, 2015
Chigold101:

if Nigeria is being run the way Obi ran Anambra state the whole country will be a better place, soludo lied in most of his claims. He even went as far as saying that peter obi okonjo iweala are traders!! Imagine that kind of rubbish. peter obi is a trader yet he (soludo) praised peter obi during the last election, obi has been the governor for 8years, richer than him, He is simply aggrieved!

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

MC Oluomo: "I Have Been Loyal To Tinubu Since 1999" / FG Shortlists Four INEC Commissioners To Succeed Jega / Buhari And Tinubu Pictured In Presidential Jet As They Leave For Abidjan

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 116
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.