Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,774 members, 7,810,015 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:44 PM

Disturbing Pictures Of Underage Boys Trained By Boko Haram - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Disturbing Pictures Of Underage Boys Trained By Boko Haram (55308 Views)

Underage Voters In Bayelsa Election (pics) / 2 Suicide Bombers Strike Moroua In Cameroon - Warning: Very Disturbing Pictures / Underage Voter Causes A Fight Among Party Agents In Keffi (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Disturbing Pictures Of Underage Boys Trained By Boko Haram by Akshow: 8:53am On Jan 26, 2015
Gej inherited an anonymous unknown bokoharam but he is leaving Nigeria with a bold, powerful and sophisticated bokoharam all thanks to his cluelessness. He has politicize the military, preaches divide and rule, divided Nigerians along regional and ethnic lines. His days are numbered and as for those shouting his praise, may every aspects of their lives be rule like the clueless president is running Nigeria

2 Likes

Re: Disturbing Pictures Of Underage Boys Trained By Boko Haram by Firefire(m): 10:52am On Jan 26, 2015
where are the parents
Re: Disturbing Pictures Of Underage Boys Trained By Boko Haram by Nobody: 10:54am On Jan 26, 2015
How did they get these pictures ?
Re: Disturbing Pictures Of Underage Boys Trained By Boko Haram by freezyprinzy(m): 10:54am On Jan 26, 2015
chad and niger i still don't it
Re: Disturbing Pictures Of Underage Boys Trained By Boko Haram by Kanyol(m): 10:56am On Jan 26, 2015
Those are the little kids Buhari is training for future troubles

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Disturbing Pictures Of Underage Boys Trained By Boko Haram by vjbrown: 10:56am On Jan 26, 2015
There days are numbered!
Re: Disturbing Pictures Of Underage Boys Trained By Boko Haram by sucess001(m): 10:57am On Jan 26, 2015
[size=24pt]Jonathan's Government innefective- Obama

https://www.nairaland.com/2112872/international-indictment-jonathans-govt-innefective [/size]
Re: Disturbing Pictures Of Underage Boys Trained By Boko Haram by Nobody: 10:58am On Jan 26, 2015
eleko1:
Dis pics nor resemble Hausa/Fulani pikins ooo.They are probably from chad,Niger/Niamey.whateva country they migrate from,my prayer for them is...REST IN PIECES IN ADVANCE sad

[size=24pt]Nope, not true, if you have been to yobe, they look exactly like these...... Do you knoe how easy it is to incorporate kids into this boko haram thing. Almanheri boys will gladly join, they are educated on islam and definately will die for it even at their young age.

Boko haram is really expanding beyond what i imagined.... We need to destroy this group before they really get out of hand and overun the country itself.....[/size]

2 Likes

Re: Disturbing Pictures Of Underage Boys Trained By Boko Haram by millionaireman: 10:58am On Jan 26, 2015
Vote YES to more of the hundreds of Almajiri schools built by Jonathan administration in the far north of Nigeria.

By building schools to educate the almajiris, the insurgents are shortchanged of followers.

Vote NO to Muhammadu Buhari continuing to depend on the votes of the Almajiris every four years.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Disturbing Pictures Of Underage Boys Trained By Boko Haram by GenOrumov: 10:58am On Jan 26, 2015
Normality:
Oh my God
This is really bad

but THAT'S NONE OF MY BUSINESS

Its really none of your business?

You don't seem to understand that "the relief of the bird is also the relief of the tree and vice versa."

It will become your business when they come near to your environment in no time.
Re: Disturbing Pictures Of Underage Boys Trained By Boko Haram by MadCow1: 10:59am On Jan 26, 2015
Child Soldiers ... they are far deadlier than the adults.. Their innocence and the fragility of their minds make them the perfect soldiers couple it with religion and a higher calling and what you have is a perfect killing machine.

Ladies and Gentlemen, I hope you are prepared for war..

God knows I am prepared to run.. My family have sacrificed way more than its fair share of lives for this nation.

I hope GMB wins.. Cos GEJ sure as hell can't stop these jihad niggas.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Disturbing Pictures Of Underage Boys Trained By Boko Haram by KINGTELLER: 11:00am On Jan 26, 2015
Why is National disaster always emanating from the NORTH.. same way in Liberia, the Northern region took to shelling when Charles taylor was in Power, in Mali the Terrror groups started their war-song from the North of Mali. In Africa, the North has been known to be Violent.. Haba
Re: Disturbing Pictures Of Underage Boys Trained By Boko Haram by Arysexy(m): 11:02am On Jan 26, 2015
Bastards!

If u lIke arm ur cows. Na una go dey die.

Fools

1 Like

Re: Disturbing Pictures Of Underage Boys Trained By Boko Haram by austine4real(m): 11:02am On Jan 26, 2015
where dd they get these guns from??
who born em??
who trained em??
Re: Disturbing Pictures Of Underage Boys Trained By Boko Haram by M4gunners: 11:03am On Jan 26, 2015
Hausa people yeye die . Make una no d call GEJ name again or bring back our girls because their useless parents donated all these ones to Boko Haram. Northerners knows what they are doing. U people should go una way jare. Una no be nigeria.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Disturbing Pictures Of Underage Boys Trained By Boko Haram by Abdulkareem407(m): 11:03am On Jan 26, 2015
eleko1:
Dis pics nor resemble Hausa/Fulani pikins ooo.They are probably from chad,Niger/Niamey.whateva country they migrate from,my prayer for them is...REST IN PIECES IN ADVANCE sad
Amen grin

3 Likes

Re: Disturbing Pictures Of Underage Boys Trained By Boko Haram by Forwetinnah: 11:04am On Jan 26, 2015
No ooo. ..na Jonathan dey train them, and all those small boys na from Otuoke. undecided angry angry
Phooooolish Northerners! See why they give birth to male children, while the females no matter how young are being molested but alas! The children of the elite are in Surrey buying Chanel and Gucci handbags. Western Education is a sin but the enjoyment and lifestyle isn't. Sometimes i wonder if Karma is sleeping.

4 Likes

Re: Disturbing Pictures Of Underage Boys Trained By Boko Haram by lioncoolst(m): 11:05am On Jan 26, 2015
Normality:
Oh my God
This is really bad

but THAT'S NONE OF MY BUSINESS

What an inane remark "that's none of my business".
Re: Disturbing Pictures Of Underage Boys Trained By Boko Haram by Nobody: 11:05am On Jan 26, 2015
reflx:
i thought these kids were in almajiri schools....
i hope this is not in Nigeria....
trully the human mind without God is capable of any and everything...how can you do this to children

[size=18pt]aLMANJARI SCHOOLS ARE ISLAMIC SCHOOLS, WHO TRAIN THEIR CHILDREN TO BELIEVE IN SHARIA ETC..... This is simply the practical aspect of enforcing sharia, learning beyond the classroom....... AND THESE ALMANJARI BOYS WILL DIE FOR ISLAM AND FRANKLY THEY FEAR NOTHING BECAUSE THEY ARE STILL IGNORANT AND BROUGHT UP FOR THIS PARTICULAR PURPOSE, IF YOU HAVE LIVED IN YOBE OR BAUCHI AS I HAVE U WILL UNDERSTAND ME BETTER......[/size]
Re: Disturbing Pictures Of Underage Boys Trained By Boko Haram by samxylino(m): 11:06am On Jan 26, 2015
nice gear....
I just hope de last long on d battlefield
nothing like age in war...as long u able to carry a gun no prob....ride on boys....can't wait enlist into d Nigeria army and voluntary to be deploy to borno...my country needs my service badly ryt now....I don't care abt d leader in charge....we not dying for Jonathan.....we fighting and dying for d people of Nigeria...

2 Likes

Re: Disturbing Pictures Of Underage Boys Trained By Boko Haram by Nobody: 11:07am On Jan 26, 2015
Just drop one akara for dia middle all this threat go end,instead of all this tinko tinko Nigerian army dey play with dem angry
Re: Disturbing Pictures Of Underage Boys Trained By Boko Haram by Nobody: 11:08am On Jan 26, 2015
Na them sabi
Re: Disturbing Pictures Of Underage Boys Trained By Boko Haram by discusant: 11:09am On Jan 26, 2015
MadCow1:
Child Soldiers ... they are far deadlier than the adults.. Their innocence and the fragility of their minds make them the perfect soldiers couple it with religion and a higher calling and what you have is a perfect killing machine.

Ladies and Gentlemen, I hope you are prepared for war..

God knows I am prepared to run.. My family have sacrificed way more than its fair share of lives for this nation.

I hope GMB wins.. Cow GEJ sure as hell can't stop these jihad niggas.

You are a Jihadist yourself. With Buhari as president, there shall be more Jihad and now counter Jihad wars in Nigeria.

Buhari is on the same train with the Jihadist. In fact, Buhari's charge to Muslims in 2001 to make sure that extreme sharia laws are implemented all over Nigeria helped to make Boko Haram become violent.

Boko Haram has explained several times that it is fighting for a sharia-friendly country; or are you deaf and blind?

5 Likes

Re: Disturbing Pictures Of Underage Boys Trained By Boko Haram by MadCow1: 11:12am On Jan 26, 2015
discusant:

You are a Jihadist yourself. With Buhari as president, there shall be more Jihad and now counter Jihad wars in Nigeria.

Buhari is on the same train with the Jihadist. In fact, Buhari's charge to Muslims in 2001 to make sure that extreme sharia laws are implemented all over Nigeria helped to make Boko Haram become violent.

Amazing...

Most people I know that speak and reason like this are normally drunkards..

So what's your excuse?

2 Likes

Re: Disturbing Pictures Of Underage Boys Trained By Boko Haram by Bowaley17(m): 11:12am On Jan 26, 2015
Whats my biz...
IamBOWALEY
Re: Disturbing Pictures Of Underage Boys Trained By Boko Haram by rush111: 11:14am On Jan 26, 2015
Nigeria Government should do what Nigeria want nd Boko Haram issue will come to an end.....
Re: Disturbing Pictures Of Underage Boys Trained By Boko Haram by basseyubong(m): 11:17am On Jan 26, 2015
Driver Get Accident Na Conductor Dem Charge Go Court
Re: Disturbing Pictures Of Underage Boys Trained By Boko Haram by Capitano1(m): 11:17am On Jan 26, 2015
This people are really ready ooo shuoooo

SWEAT TOO MUCH Call now or order now as offer last
http://Konga.com/sweatfree
It's our job to see you dry
Re: Disturbing Pictures Of Underage Boys Trained By Boko Haram by effty(m): 11:18am On Jan 26, 2015
They will all die!
Re: Disturbing Pictures Of Underage Boys Trained By Boko Haram by jamst(m): 11:20am On Jan 26, 2015
imolereed:
Don't know how authentic these pics are but they are being credited to Boko Haram. There are reports that these kids could be some of the abducted boys in the North East now being trained with AK47.

http://lindaikeji..com/2015/01/disturbing-pics-credited-to-boko-haram.html?m=1
See ur life so...u arent even sure if it is bh & it made fp.
I just *smh* 4 nl mods
Re: Disturbing Pictures Of Underage Boys Trained By Boko Haram by discusant: 11:20am On Jan 26, 2015
MadCow1:

Amazing...

Most people I know that speak and reason like this are normally drunkards..

So what's your excuse?

What's my excuse?

allAfrica.com: Nigeria: Buhari Calls for Sharia in All States

http://m.allafrica.com/stories/200108270355.html/

http://pointblanknews.com/pbn/exclusive/buhari-calls-total-sharia-nigeria/

Stop insulting, argue with facts.
Re: Disturbing Pictures Of Underage Boys Trained By Boko Haram by waternogeteneny: 11:24am On Jan 26, 2015
One undisputed fact is that we cannot return power to people brandishing arms. Who go like enter go sleep make dem take fire send u to the great beyond?

Since all the radicals head to Borno, the people of plateau never rest small. Return power to the North, it wont only be Plateau but they move down south.

Fulani with a cow is enough cover for their migration and the lie of stolen cow is enough excuse to burn down a community.

Dey dat have ear should listen.

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Kiki Osinbajo Shares Lovely New Photos / Governor Ugwuanyi Weeps As Fulani Herdsmen Ravage Community / Governor Ikpeazu Wears PDP Customized Shoes To PDP Convention (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.