Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,288 members, 7,818,980 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:21 AM

Revealed: Is This The New Population Of Lagos? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Revealed: Is This The New Population Of Lagos? (2142 Views)

Document Showing The Population Of Nigeria In 1920 / Bakare Revealed.. Is Osinbajo A Phase For Amaechi To Take Over / REVEALED: Is GEJ A Pervidy?! (image) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Revealed: Is This The New Population Of Lagos? by ayukdaboss(m): 6:18am On Jan 26, 2015
From recent comments on this forum it looks like the Nairaland Faction of Ibos conducted a recent census in Lagos. These were their findings:

Ibos - 80%
Yorubas - 15%
Others - 5%

grin

4 Likes

Re: Revealed: Is This The New Population Of Lagos? by lilbabyak(m): 6:21am On Jan 26, 2015
na PDP conduct the census just like when they said 7 is greater than 19

6 Likes

Re: Revealed: Is This The New Population Of Lagos? by sirajdinsaudi: 6:59am On Jan 26, 2015
You made a mistake
Ibo is 100,000%
grin grin grin

6 Likes

Re: Revealed: Is This The New Population Of Lagos? by ayukdaboss(m): 7:03am On Jan 26, 2015
sirajdinsaudi:
You made a mistake
Ibo is 100,000%
grin grin grin
Lagos is now a South East state grin

5 Likes

Re: Revealed: Is This The New Population Of Lagos? by Dejohnbull: 7:40am On Jan 26, 2015
Those yorubas u see in lagos are from kwara, osun, ekiti, ondo, oyo, and ogun states, don't be suprise igbo populations is bigger than the real lagosians

2 Likes

Re: Revealed: Is This The New Population Of Lagos? by Adindupeter: 7:40am On Jan 26, 2015
Joblessness
Re: Revealed: Is This The New Population Of Lagos? by SLIDEwaxie(m): 7:51am On Jan 26, 2015
ayukdaboss:
From recent comments on this forum it looks like the Nairaland Faction of Ibos conducted a recent census in Lagos. These were their findings:

Ibos - 80%
Yorubas - 15%
Others - 5%

grin
what kind of lie is ds?

It is:
Igbo.....99%
Yoruba....0.5%
Hausa.....0.3%
Others....0.2%

grin

Their delusions has an answer...

Question:
Why do the Igbo think they are the majority anywhere?

Answer:
because their crime rate is the highest percentage anywhere they are...

They av the tendency of causing trouble and are just too lousy wherever they found themselves...

They are like big trouble in little china

18 Likes

Re: Revealed: Is This The New Population Of Lagos? by SLIDEwaxie(m): 7:53am On Jan 26, 2015
Dejohnbull:
Those yorubas u see in lagos are from kwara, osun, ekiti, ondo, oyo, and ogun states, don't be suprise igbo populations is bigger than the real lagosians
bros, which one is ur problem, lack of sense or low comprehensive ability?

They say Lagos na Yoruba state, u said people wey plenty there na Ogun, osun, ekitu, ondo, oyi, kwara...which one come remain? Oh, I knw...lagosians
grin grin

4 Likes

Re: Revealed: Is This The New Population Of Lagos? by GhaliNaaba(m): 9:08am On Jan 26, 2015
Stop writting something that can make of wreck havoc on igbo in lagos. They are not even upto 5%.
Re: Revealed: Is This The New Population Of Lagos? by nwabekeyi101: 9:18am On Jan 26, 2015
You are wrong. Yeeboes are 130% population with100% of them eligible to vote.

3 Likes

Re: Revealed: Is This The New Population Of Lagos? by Nobody: 9:28am On Jan 26, 2015
Yeeboes are 99.9%. They own all the mansions, companies, industries and leisure houses. They are the baales and kings under the guise of a yoruba name. The Yeeboes were the ones that built alausa secretariat before bloody tinubu stole it from them. Names like ikeja which got twisted from ikeji(like linda ikeji), oshodi from osondi, oyingbo from oyigbo, ibeju from ibeaju, iju from uju and so on and so fort. Lagos is Yeeboe man's land.

8 Likes

Re: Revealed: Is This The New Population Of Lagos? by lafredo(m): 9:42am On Jan 26, 2015
[color=#000000][/color]
Dejohnbull:
the igbos in lagos come from same state?

1 Like

Re: Revealed: Is This The New Population Of Lagos? by Dejohnbull: 9:44am On Jan 26, 2015
SLIDEwaxie:
bros, which one is ur problem, lack of sense or low comprehensive ability?

Tgeyvsaid Lagos na Yoruba state, u said people wet plenty there na Ogun, osun, ekitu, ondo, oyi, kwara...which one come remain? Oh, I knw...lagosians
grin grin
Beast of no nation, u ppl claim ph ikwerre is not igbo and u are claiming lagos for yorubas never, lagos is no mansland.
Re: Revealed: Is This The New Population Of Lagos? by SLIDEwaxie(m): 10:11am On Jan 26, 2015
Dejohnbull:
Beast of no nation, u ppl claim ph ikwerre is not igbo and u are claiming lagos for yorubas never, lagos is no mansland.
ur word doesn't validate the mumuism

2 Likes

Re: Revealed: Is This The New Population Of Lagos? by Swizdoe(m): 10:19am On Jan 26, 2015
ayukdaboss:

Lagos is now a South East state grin
Funny enough, they either call it South West or no mans land when its clearly their land going by their imaginary population census

1 Like

Re: Revealed: Is This The New Population Of Lagos? by Swizdoe(m): 10:26am On Jan 26, 2015
Dejohnbull:
Point of correction, Lagos is not No mans land, lagos is iboland.
So when you finally create your Biafra of a country, make sure you carry it along.
By the way, what has yorubas got to do with ikwerre. Do we speak the same language? NO. Whatever headache you have with them is none of our business.

1 Like

Re: Revealed: Is This The New Population Of Lagos? by listenersky: 10:27am On Jan 26, 2015
Infact they even made mistake,there is no Yoruba in Lagos.

1 Like

Re: Revealed: Is This The New Population Of Lagos? by julioralph(m): 10:36am On Jan 26, 2015
I don't know what's wrong with some Igbos.
My brother make your money in Lagos and keep away from politics. Nigeria is not yet ripe for all these things, ie non indigenes clamouring for top elective positions outside their state/ethnic areas.
Re: Revealed: Is This The New Population Of Lagos? by kettykin: 10:42am On Jan 26, 2015
i hope some people are not plannning to turn lagos into another maiduguri
Re: Revealed: Is This The New Population Of Lagos? by Nobody: 10:44am On Jan 26, 2015
kettykin:
i hope some people are not plannning to turn lagos into another maiduguri

undecided undecided undecided
Re: Revealed: Is This The New Population Of Lagos? by Nobody: 10:44am On Jan 26, 2015
ayukdaboss:

Ibos - 80%
Yorubas - 15%
Others - 5%

grin

You have some growing up to do. angry
Re: Revealed: Is This The New Population Of Lagos? by docsholz(m): 11:07am On Jan 26, 2015
Kikikikikikiki grin
Re: Revealed: Is This The New Population Of Lagos? by Alphaoscar: 11:15am On Jan 26, 2015
Laugh wan tear ffk's belle.
Re: Revealed: Is This The New Population Of Lagos? by AJOT99(m): 12:09pm On Jan 26, 2015
grin grin grin
Re: Revealed: Is This The New Population Of Lagos? by Dejohnbull: 12:17pm On Jan 26, 2015
SLIDEwaxie:
ur word doesn't validate the mumuism
Animal in human skin

Re: Revealed: Is This The New Population Of Lagos? by Nobody: 12:26pm On Jan 26, 2015
lafredo:
[color=#000000][/color]the igbos in lagos come from same state?
Exactly my thoughts. Little do they even know that they are d least populated geopolitical zone in Nigeria. Most of their states are not even up to 2 local government areas in Niger state put together .... #ndigbo keep d fire of delusion burning
Re: Revealed: Is This The New Population Of Lagos? by ayukdaboss(m): 3:55pm On Jan 26, 2015
EUROBOMBER:

You have some growing up to do. angry
Lol..lighten up Kid, I was just having fun.
Re: Revealed: Is This The New Population Of Lagos? by Balkan(m): 4:13pm On Jan 26, 2015
I will not agree to that statistics.
Igbos are are about 40% non yorubas apart from Igbos are
about 20%.
Let us live together in Peace. I love my Yoruba people.
they are nice people. so lets forget tribes and live together.
this is one country for all of us.
JK for Lagos
Re: Revealed: Is This The New Population Of Lagos? by Safari29: 4:27pm On Jan 26, 2015
nope Igbos is 100% nigeria

imagine
an average yoruba familie composed of two wives and at least 5 children. same applies to Hausa. yibbos I kno na me and my wife with two or three children averagely and dem no dey quick marry. If dem be 45% in lagos out of 22 millions den nobody suppose dey for entire south east

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

What Will U Do If Your Bank Deducts ₦1500 From Ur Account For Buhari’s Campaign / Amaechi Sold Off Rivers Assets Worth Over $302m - Wike / Video: Biafra Radio Founder Nnamdi Kanu Threatens Nigerians With War

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.