Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,339 members, 7,811,986 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 04:42 AM

Osinbajo Has 5,000 Churches So Don't Vote For Buhari - Sambo In Jigawa State - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Osinbajo Has 5,000 Churches So Don't Vote For Buhari - Sambo In Jigawa State (70183 Views)

List Of Things Osinbajo Has Done In One Month Of Buhari's Absence / Boko Haram: 13,000 Churches Affected, 1,500 Schools Shut, 611 Teachers Killed. / Why Osinbajo Has Been 'locked Out' Of Buhari’s Security Meetings - Daily Post (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Osinbajo Has 5,000 Churches So Don't Vote For Buhari - Sambo In Jigawa State by goldrush111(m): 2:25pm On Jan 26, 2015
may God safe us from the hand of this leaders without future for us!

PHOTO : Amber Rose Shows Off Her Waist-shaper
http://amebotrends..com/2015/01/photo-amber-rose-shows-off-her-waist.html
Re: Osinbajo Has 5,000 Churches So Don't Vote For Buhari - Sambo In Jigawa State by TobilobaCrystal: 2:27pm On Jan 26, 2015
I am new on here so i hope some PDP elements dont start taking it personal but seriously i think this Sambo of a man should understand Politics by now...I am not surprised anyway this is a VP that does not have any structure for his party even in the North
Re: Osinbajo Has 5,000 Churches So Don't Vote For Buhari - Sambo In Jigawa State by derecho(m): 2:27pm On Jan 26, 2015
austinvsb1:
The false premise that Buhari is planning to Islamize Nigeria is what is most annoying. Nothing could be further from the truth. IBB NOT Buhari registered Nigeria as a member of the Organization of Islamic Conference (OIC). IBB, Abacha and Abdusalami Abubakar attended OIC meetings. No President of Nigeria has attended OIC meetings in the last 15 years until President Jonathan attended an OIC meeting in late 2014. Buhari never attended any OIC meeting and refused to join the OIC even though he was a military Head of State possessing immense powers?
If what you said is true,what makes you believe Buhari can not change now?GEJ may not have done his best,but Buhari no be am
Re: Osinbajo Has 5,000 Churches So Don't Vote For Buhari - Sambo In Jigawa State by Nobody: 2:27pm On Jan 26, 2015
I'm eargerly waiting for ffk talk about this.

1 Like

Re: Osinbajo Has 5,000 Churches So Don't Vote For Buhari - Sambo In Jigawa State by galapazygalarba: 2:27pm On Jan 26, 2015
somebody lyk nnamadi sambo need 2 b floged.......if it were in d oldin dayz

1 Like

Re: Osinbajo Has 5,000 Churches So Don't Vote For Buhari - Sambo In Jigawa State by ayodot(m): 2:28pm On Jan 26, 2015
I only pray that all the evil this politicians and there supporters perpetrate will catch up to member as quickly as possible cry cry cry cry cry

Enrich Ur MIND

Re: Osinbajo Has 5,000 Churches So Don't Vote For Buhari - Sambo In Jigawa State by madridguy(m): 2:29pm On Jan 26, 2015
austinvsb1:
After, They will come and start reminding us of how buhari said one thing in 2011 that instigated the BH violence up north. i think late General Azazi isnt very far from the truth as to who the sponsors of this boko haram boys are

You remind me of my good friend of blessed memory.

1 Like

Re: Osinbajo Has 5,000 Churches So Don't Vote For Buhari - Sambo In Jigawa State by ochoi(m): 2:29pm On Jan 26, 2015
Nigerians can nw see hw devilish these pple re, they go down south nd tell d masses Buhari is a fundamentalist dt wnts 2 islamize nigeria then go north nd say he's a fake muslim who ve a pastor as a running mate. Nigerians beware

7 Likes

Re: Osinbajo Has 5,000 Churches So Don't Vote For Buhari - Sambo In Jigawa State by Aarenaija: 2:30pm On Jan 26, 2015
Are these people leaders at all? How can he; Sambo say a thing like this at this time when Nigerians are looking for way to unite?

They keep dividing Nigeria alond Ethnic and religeous lines. Unfortunately when the the problem begins they have no solution.

Boko Haram is still there for them to deal with but they clueless about it and now he is druming religious war.

For this alone he has lost my loyalty to vote for his party come February 14. PERIOD

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Osinbajo Has 5,000 Churches So Don't Vote For Buhari - Sambo In Jigawa State by kingthreat(m): 2:31pm On Jan 26, 2015
Now who is the extremist Buhari or Shameless Sambo?

3 Likes

Re: Osinbajo Has 5,000 Churches So Don't Vote For Buhari - Sambo In Jigawa State by Nobody: 2:31pm On Jan 26, 2015
Apc and thier supporter's are all insane. ..........

how can a reasonable naija support boko haram buhari and his fake pastor osibanjo. .......

If you ever attempt to quote me wrong ...then i will personally tell you the reason why fowl did not urinate ..

1 Like

Re: Osinbajo Has 5,000 Churches So Don't Vote For Buhari - Sambo In Jigawa State by Dee60: 2:31pm On Jan 26, 2015
austinvsb1:
The false premise that Buhari is planning to Islamize Nigeria is what is most annoying. Nothing could be further from the truth. IBB NOT Buhari registered Nigeria as a member of the Organization of Islamic Conference (OIC). IBB, Abacha and Abdusalami Abubakar attended OIC meetings. No President of Nigeria has attended OIC meetings in the last 15 years until President Jonathan attended an OIC meeting in late 2014. Buhari never attended any OIC meeting and refused to join the OIC even though he was a military Head of State possessing immense powers. How can the same Buhari now Islamize Nigeria in a democratic setting which has the checks and balances of the National Assembly and the Judiciary?

Thank you.

Which one should one choose from now? The Buhari that says that he will be guided by the constitution or a VP Sambo that has just confirmed PDP to be an islamic party?

2 Likes

Re: Osinbajo Has 5,000 Churches So Don't Vote For Buhari - Sambo In Jigawa State by Kolade354(m): 2:31pm On Jan 26, 2015
A vote for pdp is a wasted Vote sambo is not only daft but useless like his Boss.............# I Have Decided to follow buhari,osibanjo,to remain Loyal honest and patriotic. My humble barcanista where are thou?

7 Likes

Re: Osinbajo Has 5,000 Churches So Don't Vote For Buhari - Sambo In Jigawa State by hermesprogidy(m): 2:31pm On Jan 26, 2015
PDP will tell Southerners that Buhari will Islamise Nigeria, and tell Northerners that Osinbajo will Christianise the North. The Devil must be somewhere clapping for GEJ and his crew for doing a better job than him grin grin grin grin

10 Likes

Re: Osinbajo Has 5,000 Churches So Don't Vote For Buhari - Sambo In Jigawa State by kajoula(m): 2:32pm On Jan 26, 2015
lollz.....unreasonable logic
Re: Osinbajo Has 5,000 Churches So Don't Vote For Buhari - Sambo In Jigawa State by Nobody: 2:32pm On Jan 26, 2015
coogar:
so osinbajo owning 5000 churches is a crime? they would rather he owns 5000 terrorist camps like GEJ?

PDPricks reason like a goat in labour. how some nigerians still support this blood-sucking political party is baffling.

they want to use religion to divide nigerians in 2015. sambo should be put against the wall and pelted with rotten eggs. he's a disgrace to humanity!
And a troglodyte! His speech was simply shameful, and a disturbingly new low in Nigerian politics.
Re: Osinbajo Has 5,000 Churches So Don't Vote For Buhari - Sambo In Jigawa State by sanyablaze(m): 2:32pm On Jan 26, 2015
PDP

Re: Osinbajo Has 5,000 Churches So Don't Vote For Buhari - Sambo In Jigawa State by Nobody: 2:33pm On Jan 26, 2015
mohammedmagnus:
infact if you are a Gej supporter your a thief and a corrupt person, you might not realise now, but deep down you are. I want what is applicable in china to happen in nigeria, where if your found guilty of corruption you die. And its only GMB that can carry out this massive witch hunt this country needs, though he might be biased but atleast we are seing people go down for their evil ways. Nonsense
sorry... As much as I want such measure meted out to those clowns, let me enlighten you that China is not a democratic society... They have only started clamouring for it as recent events has revealed. Please google umbrella revolution and school yourself.
Re: Osinbajo Has 5,000 Churches So Don't Vote For Buhari - Sambo In Jigawa State by olatuheyty(m): 2:34pm On Jan 26, 2015
God will help us in this country
Re: Osinbajo Has 5,000 Churches So Don't Vote For Buhari - Sambo In Jigawa State by organic973: 2:36pm On Jan 26, 2015
No more respect for leaders even if they are dummies? God help us nigerians.

Be wise vote GEJ.........

1 Like

Re: Osinbajo Has 5,000 Churches So Don't Vote For Buhari - Sambo In Jigawa State by Nobody: 2:36pm On Jan 26, 2015
bappahman:
I can't understand why APC. Isn't goin hard on PDP for such blunders. PDP leaders are making fools of themselves everyday but APC isn't taking up the chance

In as much it's attractive for APC to go hard with mudslinging....PDP is a master and veteran in the game of dirty political fights....

It's better for APC to concentrate on what they are doing....meeting people and campaigning on issues.

I think it's clear now.....who are our problems as Nigerians and where the problems are coming from.

Late General Azazi saw it all...

8 Likes

Re: Osinbajo Has 5,000 Churches So Don't Vote For Buhari - Sambo In Jigawa State by AjaoMT2: 2:36pm On Jan 26, 2015
While my sympathy lies with the APC (I am also a Christian) I do admit that it is not only the PDP using the religious card. It appears that all are using it. Many Christians have been made to believe Buhari has an Islamic agenda and they will not vote for him even though they agree that Jonathan has not performed well. When will we learn? The various religions have been used by the elites to manipulate us while they keep stealing from us. Let us remove all tribal and religious googles and barriers and use our Brains [/b]and realise that [b]we have a common enemy. Christianity viewd through religious googles have not helped us, neither has Islam and any other religion because people are only using them as tools to enslave us. Let us be wise.

7 Likes

Re: Osinbajo Has 5,000 Churches So Don't Vote For Buhari - Sambo In Jigawa State by watchindelta(m): 2:37pm On Jan 26, 2015
yeye dey smell undecided undecided fake politicians full 9ja angry
Re: Osinbajo Has 5,000 Churches So Don't Vote For Buhari - Sambo In Jigawa State by DukeNija(m): 2:37pm On Jan 26, 2015
torkaka:
. . . . . . . . . . . . .Sambo and Jonathan using ethnic and religious sentiments while Asari and Tompolo threathen us, instead of using their campaign to tell us what they have done and why we should give them another chance, they are busy using every straw to hang on. . . . . . . . . .Jonathan, what have you done in six years[/b]

[b]364 dams in the North
over 150 new Almajiri schools in the north
New agricultural scheme for farmers
Improved dry season harvest through dry season agricultural scheme at N12billion
Expansion of Lagos Ibadan express way for the first time since 1976
Rehabilitation of the Benin-Ore road for the first time since 1982
Remodelling of all airports in the country, every single international airport.
Increase in rice production in Nigeria to 60% sufficiency level, from being the highest importer of rice globally
Launching of the Youth in entrepreneurship scheme called YouWin that gives 10Billion as capital to Nigerian youths and entrepreneurs annually
Launching the ministry of Information Communication Technology ICT for the first time ever
Commissioning of the work on the 2nd Niger bridge for Ndigbo and Niger deltans
Revamping the local manufacturing sector e.g vehicles and machineries e.g Innoson and co
Revamping the Nigerian Railway system
Total overhaul of old rail tracks and construction of new modern tracks
Construction of the Kaduna Abuja railway line for the first time ever
The ABJ-KADUNA railway line will carry 5000 people everyday and 350, 000 tons of goods annually
Increasing the GDP of Nigeria to $500 billion
Freedom of Information bill FOI
Increased minimum wage to N18, 000
Electoral reforms, free and fair elections in 2011, freedom to opposition states.
more to come...

[/b]

1 Like

Re: Osinbajo Has 5,000 Churches So Don't Vote For Buhari - Sambo In Jigawa State by hermesprogidy(m): 2:37pm On Jan 26, 2015
and this is another guy claiming to be a learned person? aka. Architect. so many educated illiterates on the loose undecided undecided
redcliff:

It is so sad that these types of words came out from the mouth of a vp.. its obvious that he was directly referring to Adeboye because osinbajo only pastors a church.. so who is the person he is talking about that has 5k churches?

1 Like

Re: Osinbajo Has 5,000 Churches So Don't Vote For Buhari - Sambo In Jigawa State by Orikinla(m): 2:38pm On Jan 26, 2015
jayfolarin:
Sambo's Anti-christ Outburst Against Churches And Pastor Osinbajo In Jigawa.

At the Presidential campaign rally of GEJ/Sambo in Jigawa state on January 21st, 2015, in the presence of President Jonathan, Vice President Namadi Sambo stated in Hausa: "Buhari ya dauko pastor a matsayin mataimakinsa kunsan coci nawa yake dashi? Yanada coci 5000, don haka karku zabesu." The translation is - "Buhari has selected a pastor as his running mate, do you know how many churches he has? He has 5000 churches, so based on that, don't vote for them".

Sambo used religious sentiments in his attempt to divide the country and incite Muslims against Christians. Sambo also said at the rally that the PDP is the most Islamic Party in Nigeria because nobody can be more Muslim than him. He said that his name is Namadi which is a derivative of Namadina, meaning someone from the Medina in Saudi Arabia. At the Rally in Jigawa State Sambo also stated that he goes for the Hajj every year.

In his determination to whip up religious sentiments and divisions, the vp stated at the Jigawa state rally that all the security chiefs in the Jonathan administration are Muslims and based on that, those alleging that Jonathan is supportive of Boko Haram are not being fair. He mentioned the names of some key ministers in the Jonathan administration including Defence Minister, Aliyu Gusau, NSA, Sambo Dasuki, Inspector General of Police, Abba whom he emphasized are all Muslims. He also mentioned all the Muslim ministers from Kano, including Aminu Wali, Foreign Affairs Minister and Shekarau, Minister of Education.

Sambo then asked if anyone could claim to be more Muslim than him Namadi Sambo. Then he shouted Allahu Akbar (Allah is great several times). To close his speech he recited the AlFatiha, (The Opening, the first seven verses of the Holy Quran, which for Muslims is the Mother of the Book, highly revered by all).

Sambo's outburst against Christians and Pastor Osinbajo would not surprise close watchers of political events in Nigeria but it does reconfirm the outcome of late General Azazi thorough and extensive investigation of Boko Haram and in which he concluded that the PDP founded Boko Haram and finances its terrorist activities.

http://saharareporters.com/2015/01/25/dissecting-bishop-oyedepos-support-gej-and-sambos-anti-christ-outburst-against-churches

https://www.facebook.com/video.php?v=10204861002677640

[size=28pt]This cultist from UNIPORT TO ABUJA has divided Nigeria and only God can save us before it is too late.[/size]

2 Likes

Re: Osinbajo Has 5,000 Churches So Don't Vote For Buhari - Sambo In Jigawa State by northernigbo101: 2:38pm On Jan 26, 2015
Chukwugekwu:

how can a reasonable naija support boko haram buhari and his fake pastor osibanjo. .......

If you ever attempt to quote me wrong ...then i will personally tell you the reason why fowl did not urinate .. oh boy see english...
Re: Osinbajo Has 5,000 Churches So Don't Vote For Buhari - Sambo In Jigawa State by Nobody: 2:39pm On Jan 26, 2015
OrlandoOwoh:
Each time Namadi Sambo speaks, you don't need to be told he is more clueless than his boss. There is no campaign in the north that he fails to mention the names of the muslims in Jonathan's cabinet to the crowd. His cluelessness will be brought to the fore when Osinbajo meets him at the Debate.

Same fate will befall Buhari when he meets Jonathan at the debate, I can't wait to see a debate between Jonathan & Buhari. He will stabilise oil prices. grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Osinbajo Has 5,000 Churches So Don't Vote For Buhari - Sambo In Jigawa State by coogar: 2:40pm On Jan 26, 2015
AjaoMT2:
While my sympathy lies with the APC (I am also a Christian) I do admit that it is not only the PDP using the religious card. It appears that all are using it. Many Christians have been made to believe Buhari has an Islamic agenda and they will not vote for him even though they agree that Jonathan has not performed well. When will we learn? The various religions have been used by the elites to manipulate us while they keep stealing from us. Let us remove all tribal and religious googles and barriers and use our Brains and realise that we have a common enemy. Christianity viewd through religious googles have not helped us, neither has Islam and any other religion because people are only using them as tools to enslave us. Let us be wise.

any christian that believes buhari has any hidden agenda is a foolish christian. if he has any agenda, he wouldn't have chosen osinbanjo as his running mate.

we are tired of PDP's propaganda - they have achieved nothing since 1999. why should they be trusted with another 4 years in power? every sane nigerian would get them out of aso rock.

11 Likes

Re: Osinbajo Has 5,000 Churches So Don't Vote For Buhari - Sambo In Jigawa State by Nobody: 2:40pm On Jan 26, 2015
ilugunboy:
[s]

In as much it's attractive for APC to go hard with mudslinging....PDP is a master and veteran in the game of dirty political fights....

It's better for APC to concentrate on what they are doing....meeting people and campaigning on issues.

I think it's clear now.....who are our problems as Nigerians and where the problems are coming from.

Late General Azazi saw it all..[/s].

Buhari will be sent back to sambisa next month. cheesy
Re: Osinbajo Has 5,000 Churches So Don't Vote For Buhari - Sambo In Jigawa State by samsard(m): 2:41pm On Jan 26, 2015
jameseva:

Despite this speech being careless and uncalled for, it doesnt make sambo or pdp automatic sponsors of bokoharam. it will take more than this to convince me of such.
God bless you. I thought to myself what kind of twisted deductive reasoning that was.

1 Like

Re: Osinbajo Has 5,000 Churches So Don't Vote For Buhari - Sambo In Jigawa State by killuminati(m): 2:42pm On Jan 26, 2015
Chukwugekwu:

If you ever attempt to quote me wrong ...then i will personally tell you the reason why fowl did not urinate ..
you're a f*cking baboon! May you be soaked in blood very soon,amen.

6 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

Kano Prince, Mustapha Ado Bayero, Marries 2 Wives On Same Day (Photos) / Buhari Names Godknows Igali As APC Senatorial Aspirant, Bayelsa / Atiku Dazzles In New Photos As He Celebrates 74th Birthday

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.