Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,981 members, 7,828,474 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 10:12 AM

Osinbajo Has 5,000 Churches So Don't Vote For Buhari - Sambo In Jigawa State - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Osinbajo Has 5,000 Churches So Don't Vote For Buhari - Sambo In Jigawa State (70257 Views)

List Of Things Osinbajo Has Done In One Month Of Buhari's Absence / Boko Haram: 13,000 Churches Affected, 1,500 Schools Shut, 611 Teachers Killed. / Why Osinbajo Has Been 'locked Out' Of Buhari’s Security Meetings - Daily Post (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Osinbajo Has 5,000 Churches So Don't Vote For Buhari - Sambo In Jigawa State by macaphan007(m): 3:28pm On Jan 26, 2015
ilugunboy:

To me.....and I stand to be prove wrong....the BH is a creation of PDP.
President Jonathan had already said it way back that Boko Haram had inflitrated his cabinet,so that implies that everytime they sat for the Federal Executive Meetings (FEC) on wednesdays he was always staring at members of BH,no wonder Azazi was assasinated wheen he said PDP were the brains behind BH...God help us!

9 Likes

Re: Osinbajo Has 5,000 Churches So Don't Vote For Buhari - Sambo In Jigawa State by OkikiOluwa1(m): 3:28pm On Jan 26, 2015
Krak:
You see what I am saying?

They have forgotten Rwanda. These politicians will create a storm that they cannot control.
Sambo should be flogged!

They v really forgotten Rwanda.
Last Bullet
The season film wey these politicians dey act, dem no go finish am!
Re: Osinbajo Has 5,000 Churches So Don't Vote For Buhari - Sambo In Jigawa State by Sweetlemon(f): 3:28pm On Jan 26, 2015
Ijebulogic:
The President is such a nice guy...he hasn't woken up that there is a PDP internal conspiracy to make him lose this election. Fayose, Sambo, Yuguda in the last one week are just saying things to annoy the voting public. May God bless us all with good advisors.

angry angry angry

That moment when you feel like banging someone's head on the wall..........

9 Likes

Re: Osinbajo Has 5,000 Churches So Don't Vote For Buhari - Sambo In Jigawa State by franugo(m): 3:28pm On Jan 26, 2015
atlwireles:

I will convert after people like you become earth's manure.

why d hell are u wishing someone else death Is dt all u can say 2 defend dis hefty goofup?

6 Likes

Re: Osinbajo Has 5,000 Churches So Don't Vote For Buhari - Sambo In Jigawa State by Nobody: 3:28pm On Jan 26, 2015
thunder74:
As for all of you blaming Sambo, have you asked yourself why Buhari selected Pastor Tunde Bakare in 2011 and Now Pastor Osinbajo in 2015? The reason is nothing but religion, Buhari as a Muslim to get the votes of Muslims in the North, why his pastors running mates to get the votes of Christians in the South. You will agree with me that Osinbajo is not the only competent person or christian in APC but his candidacy will persuade and tilt the votes of Christians in the South to APC and truthfully, it was a game changer. Let us be real, they are all playing ethnic and religion cards.
Moreso, many Northerners are seeing Buhari as the only Muslim contesting while they see GEJ as infidel (Christian), he needs to remind them that he is also a Muslim and Buhari's running mate is even a Pastor with large churches.

can you just stfu? Left to APC am sure they would have preferred a Buhari/Fashola ticket but cos of silly bigots like you, they had to play the religious card same way your mentor Uncle GEJ did else why did he choose a stupid and docile bigot like Sambo Dumbo as his VP??

15 Likes

Re: Osinbajo Has 5,000 Churches So Don't Vote For Buhari - Sambo In Jigawa State by Sweetlemon(f): 3:30pm On Jan 26, 2015
Ariel20:

can you just stfu? Left to APC am sure they would have preferred a Buhari/Fashola ticket but cos of silly bigots like you we have to play the religious card same way your mentor Uncle GEJ did else why did he choose a stupid and docile bigot like Sambo Dumbo as his VP

You just brought this out of my fingers.

1 Like

Re: Osinbajo Has 5,000 Churches So Don't Vote For Buhari - Sambo In Jigawa State by intergral(m): 3:30pm On Jan 26, 2015
jameseva:

Despite this speech being careless and uncalled for, it doesnt make sambo or pdp automatic sponsors of bokoharam. it will take more than this to convince me of such.
I have a recorded confession by a boko haram member saying goodluck is their sponsor......... If u understand hausa tell me then I will send it for you through what's app
Re: Osinbajo Has 5,000 Churches So Don't Vote For Buhari - Sambo In Jigawa State by atlwireles: 3:30pm On Jan 26, 2015
franugo:

why d hell are u wishing someone else death Is dt all u can say 2 defend dis hefty goofup?

Are you silly
Re: Osinbajo Has 5,000 Churches So Don't Vote For Buhari - Sambo In Jigawa State by Nobody: 3:31pm On Jan 26, 2015
Sweetlemon:

You just brought this out of my fingers.

Help me tell the dumbos, they can be so persistently annoying.

2 Likes

Re: Osinbajo Has 5,000 Churches So Don't Vote For Buhari - Sambo In Jigawa State by gbishman: 3:32pm On Jan 26, 2015
Shameless worthless leaders, u strangulate for down the poison of illiteracy down the throat of this people and hold them spell bound to povery. Now u come out to say u are a devoted muslim and to prove your Muslimhood you say u travel for Hajj every year because u have the means.
Tell me so those who dnt have the means u saying the y are not pure muslims or that they would never see paradise abi.
Sometimes i wish which ever God u serve and disgrace could jst strike all down with thunder as u blaspheme and drag his name into politics.
This i wish for u all.

2 Likes

Re: Osinbajo Has 5,000 Churches So Don't Vote For Buhari - Sambo In Jigawa State by fkaz(m): 3:32pm On Jan 26, 2015
gonzaga:
Moderator, I request that the OP should be sanctioned for passing false information capable of causing chaos. And if what I am about to say is found to be wrong, I should be banned for life from this forum.

What Sambo said was that God purposely created us as Muslims and Christians to live together. He then went on to mention certain countries like Afghanistan, Pakistan and co that are predominantly Muslim.

To buttress this point, he said even the presidential candidate of APC has chosen a Christian that controls over 5,000 churches as running mate. This was to show that Christians and Muslims had always worked together.

He further sighted instances where even military leaders had Christian deputies and all. The message ended with a note of caution that; those currently using religion to divide the people should not be listened to.

Nowhere did Sambo say that because the man has 5,000 churches, they should not vote for them.

This claim by the OP is blatantly false, malicious, sinister and out to cause chaos.

You can download it and listen again

https://www.facebook.com/video.php?v=671881936255726&set=vb.370495769727679&type=2&theater

8 Likes

Re: Osinbajo Has 5,000 Churches So Don't Vote For Buhari - Sambo In Jigawa State by abbey621(m): 3:32pm On Jan 26, 2015
organic973:
But please I want to ask is God almighty an author of confusion? NO! How can one shepherding God's flock go into leadership position. Am thinking was he actually CALLED? Is he actually born again? Because I know very well and understand that CHURCH LEADERSHIP is different from POLITICAL LEADERSHIP. I sincerely doubt the claim integrity osibanjo knowing that if God calls anyone it's forever unless he himself dismisses the person. And he is proposing to bring change in Nigeria. So osibanjo may or can boldly tell us if God has dismissed him from pastoral work because he can't work effectively in pastoral work and as a vice president. I see this a conflicting issue.
It's a personal observation so I need no abuses or harsh replies.

Thanks

You are confused and I understand why. It's because when it comes to religion many Nigerians see it as a do or die affair. You can carry out the will of God and still actively participate in the society. Nigeria's economic, religious and ethnic issues have resulted in men of God taking the bull by the horn, gone are the days of sitting and doing nothing. Furthermore where did you get the notion that one must be called before preaching the word of God, many people go to ministerial schools or schools of religion to educate themselves, if they walk the right path and live an honest life, God blesses them the same.

4 Likes

Re: Osinbajo Has 5,000 Churches So Don't Vote For Buhari - Sambo In Jigawa State by 4everGrand(m): 3:33pm On Jan 26, 2015
thunder74:
As for all of you blaming Sambo, have you asked yourself why Buhari selected Pastor Tunde Bakare in 2011 and Now Pastor Osinbajo in 2015? The reason is nothing but religion, Buhari as a Muslim to get the votes of Muslims in the North, why his pastors running mates to get the votes of Christians in the South. You will agree with me that Osinbajo is not the only competent person or christian in APC but his candidacy will persuade and tilt the votes of Christians in the South to APC and truthfully, it was a game changer. Let us be real, they are all playing ethnic and religion cards.
Moreso, many Northerners are seeing Buhari as the only Muslim contesting while they see GEJ as infidel (Christian), he needs to remind them that he is also a Muslim and Buhari's running mate is even a Pastor with large churches.

...and this is the ONLY way he can remind them, right? You see, justifying these types of foolish comments is really stomach churning for a lot of us who want Nigeria to be together.
Our leaders (or those in positions of leadership) should watch their words and choose em carefully.

3 Likes

Re: Osinbajo Has 5,000 Churches So Don't Vote For Buhari - Sambo In Jigawa State by franugo(m): 3:33pm On Jan 26, 2015
atlwireles:

Are you silly

seriouslycrycry if u can't defend ur party, then go hide like ur mates are doing, not 2 cum here spewing abusives like it's water!

6 Likes

Re: Osinbajo Has 5,000 Churches So Don't Vote For Buhari - Sambo In Jigawa State by Nobody: 3:34pm On Jan 26, 2015
gonzaga:
[s] Moderator, I request that the OP should be sanctioned for passing false information capable of causing chaos. And if what I am about to say is found to be wrong, I should be banned for life from this forum.

What Sambo said was that God purposely created us as Muslims and Christians to live together. He then went on to mention certain countries like Afghanistan, Pakistan and co that are predominantly Muslim.

To buttress this point, he said even the presidential candidate of APC has chosen a Christian that controls over 5,000 churches as running mate. This was to show that Christians and Muslims had always worked together.

He further sighted instances where even military leaders had Christian deputies and all. The message ended with a note of caution that; those currently using religion to divide the people should not be listened to.

Nowhere did Sambo say that because the man has 5,000 churches, they should not vote for them.

This claim by the OP is blatantly false, malicious, sinister and out to cause chaos. [/s]

7 Likes

Re: Osinbajo Has 5,000 Churches So Don't Vote For Buhari - Sambo In Jigawa State by Nobody: 3:34pm On Jan 26, 2015
Ariel20:

can you just stfu? Left to APC am sure they would have preferred a Buhari/Fashola ticket but cos of silly bigots like you we have to play the religious card same way your mentor Uncle GEJ did else why did he choose a stupid and docile bigot like Sambo Dumbo as his VP

I like seeing people knock off some of those silly PDP bigots this way.... grin

2 Likes

Re: Osinbajo Has 5,000 Churches So Don't Vote For Buhari - Sambo In Jigawa State by pld4reel(m): 3:35pm On Jan 26, 2015
OgologoDimkpa:

Buhari is an extremist.
Everybody including you knows that embarassed

GEJ till 2019!!!

Please tell the electrician across the road to reset ya brain to default coz your brain-box is so F*****ckin' corrupt. You ain't thinkin' like a proper homo sapien.

Then come back and read to urself that trash u wrote .

13 Likes

Re: Osinbajo Has 5,000 Churches So Don't Vote For Buhari - Sambo In Jigawa State by sleemoon(m): 3:35pm On Jan 26, 2015
On a more serious note... If i had attended any interview during d last 3yrs nd dey ask me a question!
Who is the Vice president of Nigeria?
Walahi i ll fail it... Y?
Cos i dnt knw him.... I av been hearing about Namadi Sambo in recent years buh neva knew he was awa vice president... Until last week dat i became curious!
Dat shows d extent of his inactivity in office....

Minus 1 vote for pdp
Plus my babe.. Minus 2votes

11 Likes

Re: Osinbajo Has 5,000 Churches So Don't Vote For Buhari - Sambo In Jigawa State by OgologoDimkpa: 3:36pm On Jan 26, 2015
pld4reel:

Please tell the electrician across the road to reset ya brain to default coz your brain-box is so F*****ckin' corrupt. You ain't thing like a proper homo sapien.

Then come back and read to urself that trash u wrote .
Nwamkpi!
Have you taken your drugs?

1 Like

Re: Osinbajo Has 5,000 Churches So Don't Vote For Buhari - Sambo In Jigawa State by bamidele029: 3:36pm On Jan 26, 2015
Pdp finally exposing themselves for who they really are, vipers shocked angry

3 Likes

Re: Osinbajo Has 5,000 Churches So Don't Vote For Buhari - Sambo In Jigawa State by rumours: 3:37pm On Jan 26, 2015
But this the card APC is playing naaa. You guys have not noticed that APC is playing the card of religion! Have seen any regular Muslim (not those in govt. or affiliated to govt.) speak good of GEJ administration? Do you know that buhari has become principality of some sort in northern Nigeria? To the extent that if you don't support buhari, you are termed pagan or ar'na (infidel)! That is the card APC is playing. Muslims are totally and completely anti GEJ administration. If not there would have been some level of balance in the support for GEJ just like some Christians support buhari and some don't. I am surprised that people have not noticed. So don't blame VP, he has seen it and tried to play the same card.
Re: Osinbajo Has 5,000 Churches So Don't Vote For Buhari - Sambo In Jigawa State by Nobody: 3:39pm On Jan 26, 2015
rumours:
But this the card APC is playing naaa. You guys have not noticed that APC is playing the card of religion! Have seen any regular Muslim (not those in govt. or affiliated to govt.) speak good of GEJ administration? Do you know that buhari has become principality of some sort in northern Nigeria? To the extent that if you don't support buhari, you are termed pagan or ar'na (infidel)! That is the card APC is playing. Muslims are totally and completely anti GEJ administration. If not there would have been some level of balance in the support for GEJ just like some Christians support buhari and some don't. I am surprised that people have not noticed. So don't blame VP, he has seen it and tried to play the same card.

Your moniker is apt......

you are a rumor monger...

12 Likes

Re: Osinbajo Has 5,000 Churches So Don't Vote For Buhari - Sambo In Jigawa State by franugo(m): 3:40pm On Jan 26, 2015
Ariel20:

don't mind d guy, we all know its a normal thing 2 appeal 2 other tribes, buh what sambo did is just.....idiotic! i guess is the best word 4 it

5 Likes

Re: Osinbajo Has 5,000 Churches So Don't Vote For Buhari - Sambo In Jigawa State by pld4reel(m): 3:40pm On Jan 26, 2015
OgologoDimkpa:

Nwamkpi!
Have you taken your drugs?

Just do as I told ya.

any delay might result to a permanent damage.

You are not urself so i will forgive u until the damage to ur brain has been rectified.

go quickly now and sort your brain out Mate.

8 Likes

Re: Osinbajo Has 5,000 Churches So Don't Vote For Buhari - Sambo In Jigawa State by texazzpete(m): 3:40pm On Jan 26, 2015
organic973:
But please I want to ask is God almighty an author of confusion? NO! How can one shepherding God's flock go into leadership position. Am thinking was he actually CALLED? Is he actually born again? Because I know very well and understand that CHURCH LEADERSHIP is different from POLITICAL LEADERSHIP. I sincerely doubt the claim integrity osibanjo knowing that if God calls anyone it's forever unless he himself dismisses the person. And he is proposing to bring change in Nigeria. So osibanjo may or can boldly tell us if God has dismissed him from pastoral work because he can't work effectively in pastoral work and as a vice president. I see this a conflicting issue.
It's a personal observation so I need no abuses or harsh replies.

Thanks

You are a confused human being.
Re: Osinbajo Has 5,000 Churches So Don't Vote For Buhari - Sambo In Jigawa State by OgologoDimkpa: 3:41pm On Jan 26, 2015
pld4reel:

Just do as I told ya.

any delay might result into a permanent damage.

You are not urself so i will forgive until the damage to ur brain has been rectified.

go quickly now and sort your brain out Mate.
GEJ till 2019!!
If it pains you, go hug a tranformer.

1 Like

Re: Osinbajo Has 5,000 Churches So Don't Vote For Buhari - Sambo In Jigawa State by 4everGrand(m): 3:41pm On Jan 26, 2015
rumours:

Muslims are totally and completely anti GEJ administration? Are you writing this from below the grave? Where did you get your info from? I sorry for people lyk you sha.

3 Likes

Re: Osinbajo Has 5,000 Churches So Don't Vote For Buhari - Sambo In Jigawa State by coogar: 3:41pm On Jan 26, 2015
rumours:

so APC should be held responsible for the misguided & brainless statement made by sambo? grin

you need spiritual deliverance. cool

3 Likes

Re: Osinbajo Has 5,000 Churches So Don't Vote For Buhari - Sambo In Jigawa State by otigbagba: 3:41pm On Jan 26, 2015
jayfolarin:
Sambo's Anti-christ Outburst Against Churches And Pastor Osinbajo In Jigawa.

At the Presidential campaign rally of GEJ/Sambo in Jigawa state on January 21st, 2015, in the presence of President Jonathan, Vice President Namadi Sambo stated in Hausa: "Buhari ya dauko pastor a matsayin mataimakinsa kunsan coci nawa yake dashi? Yanada coci 5000, don haka karku zabesu." The translation is - "Buhari has selected a pastor as his running mate, do you know how many churches he has? He has 5000 churches, so based on that, don't vote for them".

Sambo used religious sentiments in his attempt to divide the country and incite Muslims against Christians. Sambo also said at the rally that the PDP is the most Islamic Party in Nigeria because nobody can be more Muslim than him. He said that his name is Namadi which is a derivative of Namadina, meaning someone from the Medina in Saudi Arabia. At the Rally in Jigawa State Sambo also stated that he goes for the Hajj every year.

In his determination to whip up religious sentiments and divisions, the vp stated at the Jigawa state rally that all the security chiefs in the Jonathan administration are Muslims and based on that, those alleging that Jonathan is supportive of Boko Haram are not being fair. He mentioned the names of some key ministers in the Jonathan administration including Defence Minister, Aliyu Gusau, NSA, Sambo Dasuki, Inspector General of Police, Abba whom he emphasized are all Muslims. He also mentioned all the Muslim ministers from Kano, including Aminu Wali, Foreign Affairs Minister and Shekarau, Minister of Education.

Sambo then asked if anyone could claim to be more Muslim than him Namadi Sambo. Then he shouted Allahu Akbar (Allah is great several times). To close his speech he recited the AlFatiha, (The Opening, the first seven verses of the Holy Quran, which for Muslims is the Mother of the Book, highly revered by all).

Sambo's outburst against Christians and Pastor Osinbajo would not surprise close watchers of political events in Nigeria but it does reconfirm the outcome of late General Azazi thorough and extensive investigation of Boko Haram and in which he concluded that the PDP founded Boko Haram and finances its terrorist activities.

http://saharareporters.com/2015/01/25/dissecting-bishop-oyedepos-support-gej-and-sambos-anti-christ-outburst-against-churches

https://www.facebook.com/video.php?..v=10204861002677640
..look at d set of clueless kids leading us..we have...this bigot as a vice president...only a blind Tanoid will argue d fact that boko haram is a creation of d Pdp..boko haram is created and financed by pdp..

5 Likes

Re: Osinbajo Has 5,000 Churches So Don't Vote For Buhari - Sambo In Jigawa State by Jabioro: 3:41pm On Jan 26, 2015
Jonathan and Sambo can/stair d ship of dis nation for next 4yrs it wud sure capsize,sink.,anyway where is pdp e-warrior to come my defend their second in command clueless vp.,waitin...............
Re: Osinbajo Has 5,000 Churches So Don't Vote For Buhari - Sambo In Jigawa State by franugo(m): 3:42pm On Jan 26, 2015
Sweetlemon:

angry angry angry

That moment when you feel like banging someone's head on the wall..........

grin this girl, u be character oo!
Re: Osinbajo Has 5,000 Churches So Don't Vote For Buhari - Sambo In Jigawa State by 3rdlegxxx(m): 3:44pm On Jan 26, 2015
sanmitee:
Maybe just now we may have a better clue as to who is supporting Boko-haram..

God please do something quick..
My brother if you want change, go out and be that change, do your little, all of una keep calling God to do something when every Nigerian is just minding his/her biz, not really doing anything to change things apart from of cos complaining.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

Osinbajo And Tinubu Embrace Each Other At ICC (Pictures) / General Maude Aminun-Kano's Properties Seized By EFCC (Photos) / Ozubulu Church Killing: See Why You Should Not Trust Nigeria Newspapers (Pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 79
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.