Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,970 members, 7,835,259 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 07:49 AM

Disturbing Pics Credited To Boko Haram Training Underage Boys - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Disturbing Pics Credited To Boko Haram Training Underage Boys (538 Views)

Christians, Is Paedophilia And "Underage" Marriage Right Or Wrong? / He Decided To Teach Them A Lesson By Disturbing Them. Check The Pictures / Shocked! My Cousin Bro Died Of Motor Accident But His Spirit Is Disturbing (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Disturbing Pics Credited To Boko Haram Training Underage Boys by pacharles1(m): 7:36am On Jan 26, 2015
Don't know how authentic these pics are but they are being credited to Boko Haram. There are reports that these kids could be some of the abducted boys in the North East now being trained with AK47. More pics after the cut..

Source: http://lindaikeji..com/2015/01/disturbing-pics-credited-to-boko-haram.html?utm_source=feedburner&utm_medium=feed&utm_campaign=Feed:+/OqshX+(Welcome+to+Linda+Ikeji's+Blog)&m=1

Re: Disturbing Pics Credited To Boko Haram Training Underage Boys by decode55(m): 7:39am On Jan 26, 2015
Islam; a religion of peace

smiley smiley
Re: Disturbing Pics Credited To Boko Haram Training Underage Boys by pacharles1(m): 7:42am On Jan 26, 2015
I really wish this is not true!!

May God save us.

BTW I saw a video of shekau addressing Sanusi Lamido as a heathen, He went as far as saying Saudi's are heathens too. I really think he's indeed deranged.. my take

1 Like

Re: Disturbing Pics Credited To Boko Haram Training Underage Boys by KAYNINI(m): 7:43am On Jan 26, 2015
it's the price we have to pay when people use religion to carry out war
They are ready to die and it's difficult to stop them
But with consistency we will stop them
Re: Disturbing Pics Credited To Boko Haram Training Underage Boys by johnbuck81(m): 8:03am On Jan 26, 2015
instead of sending em to sch..
young terrorists in d making..
this pple r really serious to islamise dis country.

#say no to terrorists
#pen over guns
#books over bombs
Re: Disturbing Pics Credited To Boko Haram Training Underage Boys by Wuuworld(m): 8:11am On Jan 26, 2015
My joy is that,I have watched this movie before it showed up here.

(1) (Reply)

Help Me With Your Comments / Bitter Fact...never Ready To Digest I! / Has God Stop Speaking?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.