Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,616 members, 7,813,029 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 05:00 AM

BECOME MILLIONAIRES THROUGH EDIBLE MUSHROOM CULTIVATION AND SPAWN PRODUCTION - Agriculture (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / BECOME MILLIONAIRES THROUGH EDIBLE MUSHROOM CULTIVATION AND SPAWN PRODUCTION (76494 Views)

Mushroom Spawn / Mushroom Cultivation / Mushroom Cultivation Training (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (26) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BECOME MILLIONAIRES THROUGH EDIBLE MUSHROOM CULTIVATION AND SPAWN PRODUCTION by MansaMoussa: 3:14pm On Sep 19, 2015
Any training workshops before the end of d year?
Re: BECOME MILLIONAIRES THROUGH EDIBLE MUSHROOM CULTIVATION AND SPAWN PRODUCTION by isiufarmer(m): 8:15am On Oct 07, 2015
Thanks for the training sir, i never knew FIIRO is so big. I will advise you to create more awareness expecially on the internet so that people will know what is going on as regards your empowerment programmes.
Re: BECOME MILLIONAIRES THROUGH EDIBLE MUSHROOM CULTIVATION AND SPAWN PRODUCTION by Yeecar(m): 4:16pm On Oct 10, 2015
isiufarmer:
Thanks for the training sir, i never knew FIIRO is so big. I will advise you to create more awareness expecially on the internet so that people will know what is going on as regards your empowerment programmes.

You are welcome sir.
I am trying to create an awareness in my own little way. How far with the substrate I gave you?
Re: BECOME MILLIONAIRES THROUGH EDIBLE MUSHROOM CULTIVATION AND SPAWN PRODUCTION by onitaja(m): 12:46pm On Oct 17, 2015
It would go a long way if some of your students can comment and send pictures to thread.
Re: BECOME MILLIONAIRES THROUGH EDIBLE MUSHROOM CULTIVATION AND SPAWN PRODUCTION by cool318(m): 12:12pm On Oct 19, 2015
Hi Mr Anibaba, i have been very busy, so pardon me for not posting on the thread. Am going to be uploading my substrates in their two weeks ramification stage. You will Help me check the mycelium growth.

Why are the mods deleting your posts?
Re: BECOME MILLIONAIRES THROUGH EDIBLE MUSHROOM CULTIVATION AND SPAWN PRODUCTION by cool318(m): 12:21pm On Oct 19, 2015
Hi Mr Anibaba, pardon me for not posting on the thread since, I have been very busy. I will be uploading the pics of my substrates that are in their ramification stage for you to check the mycelium growth. cheesy wink

Re: BECOME MILLIONAIRES THROUGH EDIBLE MUSHROOM CULTIVATION AND SPAWN PRODUCTION by cool318(m): 12:34pm On Oct 19, 2015
onitaja:
It would go a long way if some of your students can comment and send pictures to thread.
Hello Onitaja, just been very busy, but will do that soon.
Re: BECOME MILLIONAIRES THROUGH EDIBLE MUSHROOM CULTIVATION AND SPAWN PRODUCTION by cool318(m): 12:39pm On Oct 19, 2015
2 weeks ramification stage of my pilot test substrates. Check the mycelium (whitish) growth.

Re: BECOME MILLIONAIRES THROUGH EDIBLE MUSHROOM CULTIVATION AND SPAWN PRODUCTION by cool318(m): 12:41pm On Oct 19, 2015
Will keep the thread updated as they grow. Peace !!!
Re: BECOME MILLIONAIRES THROUGH EDIBLE MUSHROOM CULTIVATION AND SPAWN PRODUCTION by osca234: 8:21pm On Oct 19, 2015
cool318:

which grain did you use?
Re: BECOME MILLIONAIRES THROUGH EDIBLE MUSHROOM CULTIVATION AND SPAWN PRODUCTION by cool318(m): 8:27pm On Oct 19, 2015
osca234:

which grain did you use?

Expatiate the term u call grain. I don't understand.
Re: BECOME MILLIONAIRES THROUGH EDIBLE MUSHROOM CULTIVATION AND SPAWN PRODUCTION by Yeecar(m): 12:45pm On Oct 21, 2015
onitaja:

Exactly sir, but I think its a matter of choice anyway.....i understand Most of them are busy business men and women.
Re: BECOME MILLIONAIRES THROUGH EDIBLE MUSHROOM CULTIVATION AND SPAWN PRODUCTION by Yeecar(m): 12:52pm On Oct 21, 2015
cool318:
Hi Mr Anibaba, pardon me for not posting on the thread since, I have been very busy. I will be uploading the pics of my substrates that are in their ramification stage for you to check the mycelium growth. cheesy wink

oh thats very good. You are making me proud oo.
As for the mods, I no know o! This thread has made front page once so I don't know what the problem is now. Anyway how porthacourt?
Re: BECOME MILLIONAIRES THROUGH EDIBLE MUSHROOM CULTIVATION AND SPAWN PRODUCTION by Yeecar(m): 12:54pm On Oct 21, 2015
cool318:
Nice one !!
Regards to Madam!
Re: BECOME MILLIONAIRES THROUGH EDIBLE MUSHROOM CULTIVATION AND SPAWN PRODUCTION by Yeecar(m): 1:00pm On Oct 21, 2015
osca234:

which grain did you use?
Hello sir you will need to be a bit specific, spawn production or substrate production? Sorghum bicolon grain was used for spawn production.
Re: BECOME MILLIONAIRES THROUGH EDIBLE MUSHROOM CULTIVATION AND SPAWN PRODUCTION by isiufarmer(m): 8:37am On Oct 28, 2015
Yeecar:

You are welcome sir.
I am trying to create an awareness in my own little way. How far with the substrate I gave you?
INCUBATION PHASE

2 Likes

Re: BECOME MILLIONAIRES THROUGH EDIBLE MUSHROOM CULTIVATION AND SPAWN PRODUCTION by cool318(m): 10:11pm On Oct 29, 2015
isiufarmer:

INCUBATION PHASE

where is your farm located?
Re: BECOME MILLIONAIRES THROUGH EDIBLE MUSHROOM CULTIVATION AND SPAWN PRODUCTION by Yeecar(m): 7:05am On Oct 31, 2015
isiufarmer:

INCUBATION PHASE

Okay good. This set is ready for fruiting, please move them to the fruiting room.

1 Like

Re: BECOME MILLIONAIRES THROUGH EDIBLE MUSHROOM CULTIVATION AND SPAWN PRODUCTION by Yeecar(m): 8:08am On Nov 01, 2015
Mr Prijek from India, please call me ASAP. Your number isn't going through, Your mushroom Spawn is ready.
Re: BECOME MILLIONAIRES THROUGH EDIBLE MUSHROOM CULTIVATION AND SPAWN PRODUCTION by Yeecar(m): 11:09am On Nov 04, 2015
Re: BECOME MILLIONAIRES THROUGH EDIBLE MUSHROOM CULTIVATION AND SPAWN PRODUCTION by isiufarmer(m): 12:46pm On Nov 12, 2015
Yeecar:

Okay good. This set is ready for fruiting, please move them to the fruiting room.

Alright sir
Re: BECOME MILLIONAIRES THROUGH EDIBLE MUSHROOM CULTIVATION AND SPAWN PRODUCTION by ubaken88(m): 4:58pm On Nov 14, 2015
How do you sell and deliver spawns,am in ph
Re: BECOME MILLIONAIRES THROUGH EDIBLE MUSHROOM CULTIVATION AND SPAWN PRODUCTION by Yeecar(m): 8:35am On Nov 16, 2015
isiufarmer:

Alright sir

Dont forget to send me samples when you you harvest...lol. wink

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (26) (Reply)

My Friend Resigned From FRSC For Farming, After 1 Year, I Was Surprised - Man / Huge Crocodile Caught Alive Behind A Nairalander's Poultry Farm In Ogun State / Pictures Of My Cucumber Farm From Land Preparation To Harvest

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.