Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,718 members, 7,816,956 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:10 PM

Please Is Fifa 15 With Crack Available On Pc? - Gaming (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Gaming / Please Is Fifa 15 With Crack Available On Pc? (48294 Views)

Is Fifa Mobile Or Fifa 17 On Android Online Or Does It Use Data To Play / FIFA 16 CRACK Is Finally Out.... / Fifa 15 Pc Lagging Solved (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Please Is Fifa 15 With Crack Available On Pc? by kimco(m): 12:09pm On Feb 17, 2015
Equado:
fifa 14 had the same 4gig minimum requirements,in fact my old system didn't meet any of the minimum requirements and yet it played the game without any lag on low. I install games for systems that are worse and somehow get it to run fifa games. Just recently I installed pes 15 on a 2.0ghz,with 2gig ram,and it run smoothly with any problem.

errm sorry man fifa 14 system requirement is not 4gb....it is 2gb infact.

http://pcgamespecs..in/2013/09/system-requirements-fifa-14-specs.html?m=1

you really myt want to stop talking now. u're not helping urself.
Re: Please Is Fifa 15 With Crack Available On Pc? by Equado(m): 2:39pm On Feb 17, 2015
kimco:

errm sorry man fifa 14 system requirement is not 4gb....it is 2gb infact.

http://pcgamespecs..in/2013/09/system-requirements-fifa-14-specs.html?m=1

you really myt want to stop talking now. u're not helping urself.
k,tis very clear you know nothing of football games,I just installed fifa15 on a laptop with 3gig ram and tis playing without any hitch. You should try installing some games before you claim know it all
Re: Please Is Fifa 15 With Crack Available On Pc? by Equado(m): 5:43pm On Feb 17, 2015
Collinz2:
I better play games that meet my system requirement.
fifa 15 would play on your system,try it then give the feedback
Re: Please Is Fifa 15 With Crack Available On Pc? by Collinz2(m): 8:08pm On Feb 17, 2015
Equado:
no i wont waste time 2 download and it will nt play. Bt i believe 14 will work.
Re: Please Is Fifa 15 With Crack Available On Pc? by kimco(m): 10:11pm On Feb 17, 2015
Collinz2:
i have call of duty mw4 working perfectly b4 i formatted the pc then why wont mw2 or mw1 run on it.. Only ghost and advance warfare that cannot run on it.

cod 4 is mw1 jux for clarification. collins how smooth is perfect?...cos with dat machine u shud be doing highest 20fps on low. mw2 is much demanding....it'll run very sloooooooooow.

the problem is not really ur ram or cpu(atleast not at this tym) its the gpu or the lack of it. with a 750ti u cud be singing a diff song. in games gpu is the most important.
Re: Please Is Fifa 15 With Crack Available On Pc? by kimco(m): 10:18pm On Feb 17, 2015
Equado:
how about u try it urself...take out all but 2gb of ur ram and test it. dat shud give u an idea of wat im saying.
Re: Please Is Fifa 15 With Crack Available On Pc? by kimco(m): 10:23pm On Feb 17, 2015
Equado:
k,tis very clear you know nothing of football games,I just installed fifa15 on a laptop with 3gig ram and tis playing without any hitch. You should try installing some games before you claim know it all

how about u show me some proof dan jux saying things u know nothing of.
Re: Please Is Fifa 15 With Crack Available On Pc? by Equado(m): 10:48pm On Feb 17, 2015
Collinz2:
no i wont waste time 2 download and it will nt play. Bt i believe 14 will work.
15 would too,you don't have to download It,don't you know some1 that has it?
Re: Please Is Fifa 15 With Crack Available On Pc? by kimco(m): 11:23pm On Feb 17, 2015
Equado:
15 would too,you don't have to download It,don't you know some1 that has it?

you know wat....i too im curious ...collins do find a friend with the game and try it. if it works and is playable, den i'll be damned.

edit: collins dnt bother...ur igp is direct x 10 ( intel g41 chipset)...game wont start.
Re: Please Is Fifa 15 With Crack Available On Pc? by Collinz2(m): 5:47am On Feb 18, 2015
kimco:

cod 4 is mw1 jux for clarification. collins how smooth is perfect?...cos with dat machine u shud be doing highest 20fps on low. mw2 is much demanding....it'll run very sloooooooooow.

the problem is not really ur ram or cpu(atleast not at this tym) its the gpu or the lack of it. with a 750ti u cud be singing a diff song. in games gpu is the most important.
i said call of duty mw4 nt jst 4 and it run smoothly without a glitch. All my cod run perfectly. Any game that require 2gig of ram run on my pc i dnt care about the processor. I wish i have chance i would have download mw2 play it and show u screenshot.
Re: Please Is Fifa 15 With Crack Available On Pc? by Collinz2(m): 5:49am On Feb 18, 2015
kimco:

you know wat....i too im curious ...collins do find a friend with the game and try it. if it works and is playable, den i'll be damned.

edit: collins dnt bother...ur igp is direct x 10 ( intel g41 chipset)...game wont start.
the only prob i have is my video card, its too small. I wil download it and give it a try.
Re: Please Is Fifa 15 With Crack Available On Pc? by loodba: 8:54am On Feb 18, 2015
Is fifa15 crack for windows 8 out yet? What I hv is for windows 7...wat I need is windows 8
Re: Please Is Fifa 15 With Crack Available On Pc? by kimco(m): 9:27am On Feb 18, 2015
Collinz2:
i said call of duty mw4 nt jst 4 and it run smoothly without a glitch. All my cod run perfectly. Any game that require 2gig of ram run on my pc i dnt care about the processor. I wish i have chance i would have download mw2 play it and show u screenshot.

errrr....there is no mw4...its up to jux mw3. i dnt doubt dat cod 4:mw will play without a glitch.....jux not smooth enuff. please do u have an actual graphics card or is it onboard?..also u shud really care about the cpu. games like gta iv and sometyms mk9 will not run atall or play in super slow mo, respectively.
Re: Please Is Fifa 15 With Crack Available On Pc? by Collinz2(m): 3:30pm On Feb 18, 2015
kimco:

errrr....there is no mw4...its up to jux mw3. i dnt doubt dat cod 4:mw will play without a glitch.....jux not smooth enuff. please do u have an actual graphics card or is it onboard?..also u shud really care about the cpu. games like gta iv and sometyms mk9 will not run atall or play in super slow mo, respectively.
sorry i cross check its cod 4 mw and it played without glitch, i have played gta san andreas without glitch, i have nt tried mk9.
Re: Please Is Fifa 15 With Crack Available On Pc? by kimco(m): 12:10am On Feb 19, 2015
Collinz2:
sorry i cross check its cod 4 mw and it played without glitch, i have played gta san andreas without glitch, i have nt tried mk9.

Do u mean no lag, cos it'll lag. That much is a given. I do understand if the way it played is acceptable to u, but the fact remains dat cod4:mw will not run smooth on a dual core 2.1ghz cpu with an onboard igp (intel chipset g41) even on low. Also I'm talking of gta 4 not san adreas...san andreas is subset of gta 3. Gta 4 was horribly optimised and required a very strong cpu to run smooth enuff.
Re: Please Is Fifa 15 With Crack Available On Pc? by Collinz2(m): 7:59am On Feb 19, 2015
kimco:

Do u mean no lag, cos it'll lag. That much is a given. I do understand if the way it played is acceptable to u, but the fact remains dat cod4:mw will not run smooth on a dual core 2.1ghz cpu with an onboard igp (intel chipset g41) even on low. Also I'm talking of gta 4 not san adreas...san andreas is subset of gta 3. Gta 4 was horribly optimised and required a very strong cpu to run smooth enuff.
i dnt like GTA much, sometimes i download them when i dnt see other games to download. The cod play well without lag bt the only problem is that it need a very large space of memory to play well cos after i finish a mission i wil get error when it wants 2 save the game.
Re: Please Is Fifa 15 With Crack Available On Pc? by leunamme93(m): 11:30am On Feb 19, 2015
Equado:
the specs you mentioned would run fifa 15,but you need to wait for the last crack,football games usually don't run on high graphics. Just set the game to medium or low and it'll be good to go.
Fifa 15 has now crossed that line.. If you graphics card ain't high it's gonna lag so much and using a crack has little or nothing to make it play smoothly.
Re: Please Is Fifa 15 With Crack Available On Pc? by Mackie1(m): 8:08pm On Feb 26, 2015
abeg o downloaded ten parts from http://directlinkgames.ucoz.com/on a 4gb, 500gb windows 7 hp system, buh dunno how to make it play
Re: Please Is Fifa 15 With Crack Available On Pc? by Collinz2(m): 11:45pm On Feb 26, 2015
Mackie1:
abeg o downloaded ten parts from http://directlinkgames.ucoz.com/on a 4gb, 500gb windows 7 hp system, buh dunno how to make it play
put them in one folder and extract part 1 (check the site 4 password). After extraction install ur game, follow instruction on the site to install the crack.
Re: Please Is Fifa 15 With Crack Available On Pc? by Mackie1(m): 1:01pm On Feb 27, 2015
Collinz2:
put them in one folder and extract part 1 (check the site 4 password). After extraction install ur game, follow instruction on the site to install the crack.
yea, thanks opened the crack but it's telling me default font is missing from engine/game what's the total file of your file? the crack is from 3dm o, should i download the update too?
Re: Please Is Fifa 15 With Crack Available On Pc? by Collinz2(m): 8:43am On Mar 01, 2015
Mackie1:
yea, thanks opened the crack but it's telling me default font is missing from engine/game what's the total file of your file? the crack is from 3dm o, should i download the update too?
i dnt have the game bt i advice u download the game, cracked and update from one site. And use google to get help 4 that ur problem.
Re: Please Is Fifa 15 With Crack Available On Pc? by ladokuntlad(m): 6:17pm On Mar 01, 2015
Before u waste ur mb on fifa15 ensure ur system graphics card has directx 11 compactible....

directx 11 compactible starts wit intel hd 400, nvidea gt-540 upward

pls dnt try it on intel hd graphics or intel 3000, you wil end up wating ur time...

to check d directx version,
press windows/start button
press 'dxdiag' enter

goto d display menu
check d right hand corner, check for wddi/feature level... if its below 11.0, jst forget abt playin fifa15 and latest 64bit games
Re: Please Is Fifa 15 With Crack Available On Pc? by Equado(m): 4:48am On Mar 03, 2015
ladokuntlad:
Before u waste ur mb on fifa15 ensure ur system graphics card has directx 11 compactible....

directx 11 compactible starts wit intel hd 400, nvidea gt-540 upward

pls dnt try it on intel hd graphics or intel 3000, you wil end up wating ur time...

to check d directx version,
press windows/start button
press 'dxdiag' enter

goto d display menu
check d right hand corner, check for wddi/feature level... if its below 11.0, jst forget abt playin fifa15 and latest 64bit games
bros,most system graphic card supports direct x 11...but not all graphics card that supports direct x 11 would play fifa15.
Re: Please Is Fifa 15 With Crack Available On Pc? by ladokuntlad(m): 10:55am On Mar 03, 2015
Equado:
bros,most system graphic card supports direct x 11...but not all graphics card that supports direct x 11 would play fifa15.
atall ooo. wrong infomation

not all system supports dx11.
ts microsoft dat cloned dia OS to support dx11. bt d graphics cards acxtually doesnt support dat.

jst follow d info i gave and ensure ur processor is nt intel dual core, celeron, pention, core duo, core2duo.

bt mst b a core i series or core2quad.

I av abt 20 games now, mostly First person shooter.

Kudos to mai lenovo t420 powered by a corei7, Nvidea nvs 4200 dx11 1gb ram.
Re: Please Is Fifa 15 With Crack Available On Pc? by Equado(m): 11:13am On Mar 03, 2015
ladokuntlad:

atall ooo. wrong infomation

not all system supports dx11.
ts microsoft dat cloned dia OS to support dx11. bt d graphics cards acxtually doesnt support dat.

jst follow d info i gave and ensure ur processor is nt intel dual core, celeron, pention, core duo, core2duo.

bt mst b a core i series or core2quad.

I av abt 20 games now, mostly First person shooter.

Kudos to mai lenovo t420 powered by a corei7, Nvidea nvs 4200 dx11 1gb ram.
so you're saying an intels pentium processor of 2.4ghz with,nvidia geforce 520mx dx11,ram 4gig woudnt play fifa 15?and I doubt you've played more games than me
Re: Please Is Fifa 15 With Crack Available On Pc? by SupremeBe: 12:20pm On Mar 03, 2015
Soccer games are for losers.
Re: Please Is Fifa 15 With Crack Available On Pc? by ladokuntlad(m): 12:33pm On Mar 03, 2015
Equado:
so you're saying an intels pentium processor of 2.4ghz with,nvidia geforce 520mx dx11,ram 4gig woudnt play fifa 15?and I doubt you've played more games than me

It surely will play games due to d nvidea back up.

check mai statement.

I advised dose goin for a system neva to jump for an intel pentium or celeron due to its poor integrated performance.

bt for urs, i c dat u av nvidia graphics to bak it up.
Re: Please Is Fifa 15 With Crack Available On Pc? by ladokuntlad(m): 9:14pm On Mar 03, 2015
Equado:
neva put it in dat way.
wat am sayin is dat an intel pentium or celereon on-board video cant play d latest or heavy duty games compared to a core i sytem.

Mind u, u wia able to play latest games because u av a Nvidea video card
Re: Please Is Fifa 15 With Crack Available On Pc? by ladokuntlad(m): 9:20pm On Mar 03, 2015
SupremeBe:
Soccer games are for losers.
says wu?

jst say u are a loner...

because if u ar d type dat love playing games wit ur frends within den soccer is damn fun to play.
Re: Please Is Fifa 15 With Crack Available On Pc? by Equado(m): 10:22pm On Mar 03, 2015
ladokuntlad:

says wu?

jst say u are a loner...

because if u ar d type dat love playing games wit ur frends within den soccer is damn fun to play.

ok,I have a problem...I usually play fifa15 on high,but whenever I connect it to the flat screen using hdmi cable,its usually very slow,I have to set to low for it to be fast. What myt d problm be?
Re: Please Is Fifa 15 With Crack Available On Pc? by ladokuntlad(m): 7:20am On Mar 04, 2015
Equado:
ok,I have a problem...I usually play fifa15 on high,but whenever I connect it to the flat screen using hdmi cable,its usually very slow,I have to set to low for it to be fast. What myt d problm be?

Dats because d refresh rate of ur system drops frm 60hx to 50hz wen conecting via hdmi.

Ur processor is doing double work
1. Powering ur nvidia
2. At the sa,e time powering up d display to tv.

Either way it smainly because d refresh rate dropped.

My advice, goto power management choose high performance.
Den right click om desktop(wen connected to hdmi) goto nvudea optimus-- physx choose nvudea- global usage choose nvidea display mode chsnge it to 1280*768 c wat apens
Re: Please Is Fifa 15 With Crack Available On Pc? by Equado(m): 8:36pm On Mar 04, 2015
ladokuntlad:

Dats because d refresh rate of ur system drops frm 60hx to 50hz wen conecting via hdmi.

Ur processor is doing double work
1. Powering ur nvidia
2. At the sa,e time powering up d display to tv.

Either way it smainly because d refresh rate dropped.

My advice, goto power management choose high performance.
Den right click om desktop(wen connected to hdmi) goto nvudea optimus-- physx choose nvudea- global usage choose nvidea display mode chsnge it to 1280*768 c wat apens
ok,thankzz!!!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

PES 2019 And FIFA 2019 PC Requirements Before You Waste Your Money. / Pc Gaming Section / How Do I Make RAR Game File Play On Ppsspp Emulator

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.