Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,696 members, 7,816,844 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:40 PM

Please Is Fifa 15 With Crack Available On Pc? - Gaming (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Gaming / Please Is Fifa 15 With Crack Available On Pc? (48291 Views)

Is Fifa Mobile Or Fifa 17 On Android Online Or Does It Use Data To Play / FIFA 16 CRACK Is Finally Out.... / Fifa 15 Pc Lagging Solved (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Please Is Fifa 15 With Crack Available On Pc? by Equado(m): 2:16am On Mar 05, 2015
For those having difficulty with fifa15 crack version 1 and 2....there's good news. Version 3 is out and its the best crack yet. It should work on most pc. Enjoy!!! www.fifa-update.com/?fdx_switcher=true
Re: Please Is Fifa 15 With Crack Available On Pc? by dammywizzy: 7:12pm On Mar 08, 2015
xup peeps if u aee in lagos and u have cool laptop games pls quote me and i will contact u asap tnks
Re: Please Is Fifa 15 With Crack Available On Pc? by kimco(m): 8:59am On Mar 09, 2015
Collinz2:
i dnt like GTA much, sometimes i download them when i dnt see other games to download. The cod play well without lag bt the only problem is that it need a very large space of memory to play well cos after i finish a mission i wil get error when it wants 2 save the game.

At 2gb ram, cod shud not be struggling at all. But the problem is not the ram . Or do u mean hdd space? Even den since the pc isn't crashing it means u still have enuff. It's not the "memory collinz, it's either a software problem or the game is struggling as it is. I google the game playing on ur setup....I dnt know how u describe lag but it does lag, quite a bit too.
Re: Please Is Fifa 15 With Crack Available On Pc? by kimco(m): 9:02am On Mar 09, 2015
Equado:
bros,most system graphic card supports direct x 11...but not all graphics card that supports direct x 11 would play fifa15.

I think what he is saying is dat to even have a shot at starting the game u shud ensure u have the bare minimum of direct x 11.
But yes u are also right.
Re: Please Is Fifa 15 With Crack Available On Pc? by kimco(m): 9:06am On Mar 09, 2015
ladokuntlad:
Before u waste ur mb on fifa15 ensure ur system graphics card has directx 11 compactible....

directx 11 compactible starts wit intel hd 400, nvidea gt-540 upward

pls dnt try it on intel hd graphics or intel 3000, you wil end up wating ur time...

to check d directx version,
press windows/start button
press 'dxdiag' enter

goto d display menu
check d right hand corner, check for wddi/feature level... if its below 11.0, jst forget abt playin fifa15 and latest 64bit games

Errm dat is not how u chk for direct x. The software direct x 11 and the hardware that support it are two different things. Windows 7 natively comes with direct x 11, so anyone using a windows 7 would report positive for windows 11, however it doesn't mean the hardware supports it. The software to use for this would be gpu z. It's very small so no data worries.
Re: Please Is Fifa 15 With Crack Available On Pc? by kimco(m): 9:10am On Mar 09, 2015
ladokuntlad:

atall ooo. wrong infomation

not all system supports dx11.
ts microsoft dat cloned dia OS to support dx11. bt d graphics cards acxtually doesnt support dat.

jst follow d info i gave and ensure ur processor is nt intel dual core, celeron, pention, core duo, core2duo.

bt mst b a core i series or core2quad.

I av abt 20 games now, mostly First person shooter.

Kudos to mai lenovo t420 powered by a corei7, Nvidea nvs 4200 dx11 1gb ram.

The latest pentium and celeron processors which feature haswell architecture benchmark better than most core2quads out there. Due to the single core speed/ instruction cycle advatnge.
Re: Please Is Fifa 15 With Crack Available On Pc? by kimco(m): 9:13am On Mar 09, 2015
ladokuntlad:

neva put it in dat way.
wat am sayin is dat an intel pentium or celereon on-board video cant play d latest or heavy duty games compared to a core i sytem.

Mind u, u wia able to play latest games because u av a Nvidea video card

So let me ask? Can a core 2 quad play these games without gpu backup?
Re: Please Is Fifa 15 With Crack Available On Pc? by kimco(m): 9:20am On Mar 09, 2015
ladokuntlad:

Dats because d refresh rate of ur system drops frm 60hx to 50hz wen conecting via hdmi.

Ur processor is doing double work
1. Powering ur nvidia
2. At the sa,e time powering up d display to tv.

Either way it smainly because d refresh rate dropped.

My advice, goto power management choose high performance.
Den right click om desktop(wen connected to hdmi) goto nvudea optimus-- physx choose nvudea- global usage choose nvidea display mode chsnge it to 1280*768 c wat apens

U had the wrong diagnosis, but came to the right prognoisis. It's not his refresh rate per se. It's his increase resolution from less than half the resolution 1280*768 to 1080p (his hd tv native resolution obviously) defore his rendering requirement more than doubled and it seems the gpu can't handle the increased load. There is little to no noticeable difference between 50hz to 60hz, even if there is, the only effect wud be input lag.

What does powering up the display and nvidia mean dude? Are u suggesting the laptop is the one powering up the tv?
Re: Please Is Fifa 15 With Crack Available On Pc? by Collinz2(m): 12:55pm On Mar 09, 2015
kimco:

At 2gb ram, cod shud not be struggling at all. But the problem is not the ram . Or do u mean hdd space? Even den since the pc isn't crashing it means u still have enuff. It's not the "memory collinz, it's either a software problem or the game is struggling as it is. I google the game playing on ur setup....I dnt know how u describe lag but it does lag, quite a bit too.
the game dnt lag bt when i try saving a mission i get error.
Re: Please Is Fifa 15 With Crack Available On Pc? by kimco(m): 2:36pm On Mar 09, 2015
Collinz2:

U still have the game? If yes, den pls download fraps and watch the average fps. This wud indicate that it either lags or is smooth

But rest assured it's not ur ram or hdd.
Re: Please Is Fifa 15 With Crack Available On Pc? by loodba: 6:30pm On Mar 09, 2015
What can be don to stop dis lag?
Re: Please Is Fifa 15 With Crack Available On Pc? by ladokuntlad(m): 9:42pm On Mar 09, 2015
kimco:

U had the wrong diagnosis, but came to the right prognoisis. It's not his refresh rate per se. It's his increase resolution from less than half the resolution 1280*768 to 1080p (his hd tv native resolution obviously) defore his rendering requirement more than doubled and it seems the gpu can't handle the increased load. There is little to no noticeable difference between 50hz to 60hz, even if there is, the only effect wud be input lag.

What does powering up the display and nvidia mean dude? Are u suggesting the laptop is the one powering up the tv?
i mean d processor is doing extra work by powering d nvidea d more. so dat d nvidia cad can power up d display without glitch to d TV
Re: Please Is Fifa 15 With Crack Available On Pc? by ladokuntlad(m): 9:43pm On Mar 09, 2015
kimco:

So let me ask? Can a core 2 quad play these games without gpu backup?

Sure provided it has a directx11 compactible graphics, say intel hd 4000 or equivalent.

intel hd 3000 cant because its directx is 10.1
Re: Please Is Fifa 15 With Crack Available On Pc? by ladokuntlad(m): 9:51pm On Mar 09, 2015
Collinz2:
hey run d game as administrator.
dis do apen to mai metal gear solid: ground zero
Re: Please Is Fifa 15 With Crack Available On Pc? by ladokuntlad(m): 9:55pm On Mar 09, 2015
kimco:

The latest pentium and celeron processors which feature haswell architecture benchmark better than most core2quads out there. Due to the single core speed/ instruction cycle advatnge.
try play heavy duty games like metro redux 2033 with d aforementioned processors using dia onboard graphics card.

den u wil know dat as old as core2quad is, it performs beta.

latest processors doesnt mean better hardware, some ar jst for economic value.

and pls dnt base ur facts and theories on wat u read on internet.
try handle dem side by side and c for ursef
Re: Please Is Fifa 15 With Crack Available On Pc? by ladokuntlad(m): 10:02pm On Mar 09, 2015
kimco:

Errm dat is not how u chk for direct x. The software direct x 11 and the hardware that support it are two different things. Windows 7 natively comes with direct x 11, so anyone using a windows 7 would report positive for windows 11, however it doesn't mean the hardware supports it. The software to use for this would be gpu z. It's very small so no data worries.
now i knw u know little abt ur machine.

u kept reading online stories too much.

Wat u mentioned now is jst Gpu cloning. and dats wat windows 8/8.1 rename as Microsoft Basic Render Driver also.
Re: Please Is Fifa 15 With Crack Available On Pc? by kimco(m): 11:13pm On Mar 09, 2015
ladokuntlad:

now i knw u know little abt ur machine.

u kept reading online stories too much.

Wat u mentioned now is jst Gpu cloning. and dats wat windows 8/8.1 rename as Microsoft Basic Render Driver also.

okay no need to argue...so let me ask u a few questions. using my gtx 280 which was a dx 10 gpu i still cud see that my direct x version was 11. however i tried to play crysis 3 with it and it tells me dat my gpu isnt direct x compatible. how did dat happen?
Re: Please Is Fifa 15 With Crack Available On Pc? by kimco(m): 11:35pm On Mar 09, 2015
ladokuntlad:

try play heavy duty games like metro redux 2033 with d aforementioned processors using dia onboard graphics card.

den u wil know dat as old as core2quad is, it performs beta.

latest processors doesnt mean better hardware, some ar jst for economic value.

and pls dnt base ur facts and theories on wat u read on internet.
try handle dem side by side and c for ursef
u are 90% wrong...sorry.

intels architecture since the c2d has increased instruction per cycle the latest was a 30% increase iirc. due to direct x 11's processing style...dat is, every instruction must go thru the first core (core 0) first before moving into the rest of the cores. dat means dat the latest pentium CPU with 3.6ghz with perform better than a core 2quad at 3.6ghz...due to have a better architecture dat allows it to process info faster, per cycle. dis problem is what direct x 12 aims to rectify by using all cores at the same tym to process info. this wud actually help amd cpus also compete on the market since their cores dnt have the speed dat intel cpus have but with enuff cores (eg bulldozer) they cud still compete. the new pentium and celeron cpus have atleast haswell architecture in dem...haswell cpus are so far apart from the old core 2quads its not even funny. their igps are the intel hd graphics while dat of core 2quads are g41.

now please tell me how u think the c2q can compete with the new cpus? and if u think u have benchmarked them unlike me, den pls i want to see them here. and yes! new achitecture usually means better processing power

everything is gaming related ofcos.
also pls no insults...we r all here to learn.
Re: Please Is Fifa 15 With Crack Available On Pc? by kimco(m): 11:53pm On Mar 09, 2015
ladokuntlad:

Sure provided it has a directx11 compactible graphics, say intel hd 4000 or equivalent.

intel hd 3000 cant because its directx is 10.1

what are u saying man...the graphics architecture comes with the cpu architecture. a core 2 quad cannot power an intel hd igp since it cannot process graphics dat fast. the igps are powered solely by the cpus...that is why on an 1150 mobo its either dx 10 for sandy bridge (2nd gen) and dx 11 for ivy bridge (3rd gen)...because the graphics are processed by the cpu.

so no...its not as fast for ur hypothetical scenerio to happen
Re: Please Is Fifa 15 With Crack Available On Pc? by kimco(m): 12:06am On Mar 10, 2015
ladokuntlad:

i mean d processor is doing extra work by powering d nvidea d more. so dat d nvidia cad can power up d display without glitch to d TV

dude wat? what did u think was doing the powering up of the laptop's own monitor? is it because u dnt see hdmi cable to the lappy's screen dats y u r saying dis? dude dere is no additional powering going on unless ofcos he split the video between the two of the screens ( dual screen) den ofcos u'd be right.
Re: Please Is Fifa 15 With Crack Available On Pc? by Collinz2(m): 8:48am On Mar 10, 2015
ladokuntlad:

hey run d game as administrator.
dis do apen to mai metal gear solid: ground zero
that wil be wen i download it again.
Re: Please Is Fifa 15 With Crack Available On Pc? by Collinz2(m): 8:49am On Mar 10, 2015
kimco:

U still have the game? If yes, den pls download fraps and watch the average fps. This wud indicate that it either lags or is smooth

But rest assured it's not ur ram or hdd.
i dnt have the game. Bt u are trying to say it lags
Re: Please Is Fifa 15 With Crack Available On Pc? by kimco(m): 9:15am On Mar 10, 2015
Collinz2:
i dnt have the game. Bt u are trying to say it lags

maybe im trying to say its nt dat smooth, objectively.
Re: Please Is Fifa 15 With Crack Available On Pc? by Collinz2(m): 12:09pm On Mar 10, 2015
kimco:

maybe im trying to say its nt dat smooth, objectively.
Lol, its my system and am telling u it runs smoothly.
Re: Please Is Fifa 15 With Crack Available On Pc? by kimco(m): 4:21pm On Mar 10, 2015
Collinz2:
Lol, its my system and am telling u it runs smoothly.

subjective...but its cool...lets move on.
Re: Please Is Fifa 15 With Crack Available On Pc? by loodba: 7:52pm On Mar 10, 2015
Let focus on the lagging issue....arent u guy experiencing d same av got corei5, 1tb HDD, 8gb ram, 2gb dedicated ram, radeon vidoe card etc
Re: Please Is Fifa 15 With Crack Available On Pc? by ladokuntlad(m): 8:21pm On Mar 10, 2015
kimco:

u are 90% wrong...sorry.

intels architecture since the c2d has increased instruction per cycle the latest was a 30% increase iirc. due to direct x 11's processing style...dat is, every instruction must go thru the first core (core 0) first before moving into the rest of the cores. dat means dat the latest pentium CPU with 3.6ghz with perform better than a core 2quad at 3.6ghz...due to have a better architecture dat allows it to process info faster, per cycle. dis problem is what direct x 12 aims to rectify by using all cores at the same tym to process info. this wud actually help amd cpus also compete on the market since their cores dnt have the speed dat intel cpus have but with enuff cores (eg bulldozer) they cud still compete. the new pentium and celeron cpus have atleast haswell architecture in dem...haswell cpus are so far apart from the old core 2quads its not even funny. their igps are the intel hd graphics while dat of core 2quads are g41.

now please tell me how u think the c2q can compete with the new cpus? and if u think u have benchmarked them unlike me, den pls i want to see them here. and yes! new achitecture usually means better processing power

everything is gaming related ofcos.
also pls no insults...we r all here to learn.
well, i for one av been opportuned to use d following processors

core3quad, corei5(1sgen/nahemen) corei7ancorei5(2nd gen/sandy) and also intel pentium3rd gen/ivy bride)

mai poservation...

core2quad---- powerful processorbt old skul graphics card(dx10) except of course it is backed up wit Nvidea plays all mai games dat supports dx10 and belowexcept using an nvidea card
corei5(1s gen)---- little or no difference frm mai core2quad...... bt its based on intels turbo boost tech wich core2quad doesnt av.. plys all games dat supports dx10 and below except using an nvidea card
corei5(2nd gen)--- improved graphics card(dx10.1) and better processor utilization.
intel pentium(written as intel inside in some laptops)--- mostly comes in dual core ranging frm 1.4ghz-2.5ghz..

d one i personally reviewed was wih intel pentium 2.2ghz(dell n5050)---- equiped with latest graphics card(dx11) tried playing metro redux 2033.. which played on all d aforementioned processors and was disappointed to c dat it glitched badly and was almost unplayabe... fifa15 was even a no go area.. Had to return d system bak and get a london used lenovo t420 corei7(nvidea 1gb) 6gb ram......(2nd gen processor ooo) and it played metro nicely with d onboard graphics(intel 3000 dx10.1) unlike d inte pentium(intel hd 4500 dx11).

So in summary d intel pentium and celeron are budet frendly processors wich are shipped in as lowcost and power efficient processors.

u can google dat details ursef.

so a corei(2nd gen) is fa more better dan an intel pentium/celeron(3rd gen) ivy bridge processor.

Try google corei (2nd gen) vs intel pentium/celeron 3rd and u c for ursef.
Re: Please Is Fifa 15 With Crack Available On Pc? by ladokuntlad(m): 8:27pm On Mar 10, 2015
kimco:

okay no need to argue...so let me ask u a few questions. using my gtx 280 which was a dx 10 gpu i still cud see that my direct x version was 11. however i tried to play crysis 3 with it and it tells me dat my gpu isnt direct x compatible. how did dat happen?
now goto window(press windows key) type 'dxdiag
it will take u to a page now on dat page am sure u will c one fake dx11 wateva by microsoft.

now switch to display tab....

on d display tab u will c on ur right hand side d actual dx version( somtimes tagged 'feature level')
i bet u will thank me later

because dats wat i first check wen i wanna get an acclaimed powerful pc.

waiting for ur replied oo.

mostly av time at nite.

Now ur ga\raphics card aint upto dx11 dats y d error blah blah blah came up.

was once in ur shoe(corei5 1gen dell e5510) unti i got mai ne macine(lenovo t420)
Re: Please Is Fifa 15 With Crack Available On Pc? by ladokuntlad(m): 8:42pm On Mar 10, 2015
kimco:

boss weneva u want to launch dayt game(provide u avent deleted d game by now) run it as an admin i.e right click on its icon den u will c run as administrator.
Thnk me later. dats wat i use for most of mai games so i wont av any probs
Re: Please Is Fifa 15 With Crack Available On Pc? by ladokuntlad(m): 8:43pm On Mar 10, 2015
Collinz2:
that wil be wen i download it again.
no nid to redownload jst follow wat i said ealier on. launch d game as admin
Re: Please Is Fifa 15 With Crack Available On Pc? by ladokuntlad(m): 8:46pm On Mar 10, 2015
kimco:

what are u saying man...the graphics architecture comes with the cpu architecture. a core 2 quad cannot power an intel hd igp since it cannot process graphics dat fast. the igps are powered solely by the cpus...that is why on an 1150 mobo its either dx 10 for sandy bridge (2nd gen) and dx 11 for ivy bridge (3rd gen)...because the graphics are processed by the cpu.

so no...its not as fast for ur hypothetical scenerio to happen

Pls gamers in d house i need u guys to play metro redux 2033 with ur onboard graphics card.
and write d review here. (N:b it supports dx10 so no worries abt dx11).

i bet all intel pentium/celeron will hang if trying to use dia onboard graphics. yes even with d latest haswel and ivy bridge
Re: Please Is Fifa 15 With Crack Available On Pc? by kimco(m): 9:38pm On Mar 10, 2015
ladokuntlad:

Pls gamers in d house i need u guys to play metro redux 2033 with ur onboard graphics card.
and write d review here. (N:b it supports dx10 so no worries abt dx11).

i bet all intel pentium/celeron will hang if trying to use dia onboard graphics. yes even with d latest haswel and ivy bridge

its obvious u didnt know the haswell pentium and celerons use intel hd 4000+...same igp as the haswell core i series. and how do u test thies without running it on a core 2quad as well?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

PES 2019 And FIFA 2019 PC Requirements Before You Waste Your Money. / Pc Gaming Section / How Do I Make RAR Game File Play On Ppsspp Emulator

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 72
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.