Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,739 members, 7,824,127 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 11:47 PM

Heart Broken... Some Gals Eeh - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Heart Broken... Some Gals Eeh (1115 Views)

Why Do Some Gals Like To Stare At A Guys Zipper / Abeg Eeh, Pls Do Me A Favour. Tell Me What This Little Boy Is Looking At.. / Some Gals Say My c0ck Is Big, Check It Out. (pictures) 18+ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Heart Broken... Some Gals Eeh by tygaweezy(m): 12:56pm On Jan 26, 2015
Its been a week now and stil i cant seem to acept wat happend to me,this is somfin i cud neva hav imagined.
ok,ive bin dating dis onyinye gal 4 like 4months now and shes everytin i can eva ask 4 in a woman,shes pretty,smart,intelligent and most of all shez got big boobs( which i love)..and a gr8 english acent.
like i said b4,we've dated for 4months and its been gr8,we go out on a date every weeknd to have fun and she undastnds that am nt dat financialy boyant,so sometimes she does handle the bills,tru out dis relationship i felt like a million bucks and always hppy takin 2 her.... nd yeah d sex was fantastic.
so last week a fwnda mine who traveld 2 cameroon came bak and has been askin me to cum ova 2 his house 4 ma own goodies buh due to d nature of ma work i always endup givin him excuses.... till on sunday i called ma babe nd asked her 2 cum spend d sunday wif me which i knw always gets her excited buh 2 ma suprise she said dat sumtin came up nd dat she had to travel 2 d village,i said ok nd hanged up.
feeling bored and frustratd @ home i decided 2 visit ma cameroon buddy whos been askin me 2 cum ova 4 ma own goodies,though i visited him unannounced ,he was very happy 2 see me and offered me chilled beer which i was enjoyin wen i started hearin him talkin 2 sumbdy.. i called him and asked who dat was,he said oh dats jux ma bbe..she visited me nd is takin her bath,i laughed nd called him "baddoo" so diaz a gal in dis house nd i dint knw. nawaoo.
Buh i was very shoked wen d said gal fwnd came out 4rm d bathroom,i almost fainted.. behold it was ma big boobed gal fwnd "onyinyechi".... she was putin on a sexy gown which she has neva worn 2 ma house befor and dat simply means shes visitin a special boyfwnd ba? anyways i imidiatly stoodup and called ha name, she felt like disaperin into tin air on seein me... ma fwnd jux sat there lookin @ d both of us ,i had no option but 2 take ma keys nd leave.
she has been calling ma phone since then buh ive nat picked up,even ma fwnd has been callin too...for a week now ive been on ghost mood.
Re: Heart Broken... Some Gals Eeh by JeffreyJamez(m): 12:59pm On Jan 26, 2015
OK...we've heard... so what do you want us to do? undecided
Re: Heart Broken... Some Gals Eeh by Nobody: 1:11pm On Jan 26, 2015
Hmmm.....Nairalanders be forming story to go on Frontpage since the fall of Babylon
Re: Heart Broken... Some Gals Eeh by alberto2k(m): 1:11pm On Jan 26, 2015
Ok
Re: Heart Broken... Some Gals Eeh by Enegod(m): 1:17pm On Jan 26, 2015
tygaweezy:
Its been a week now and stil i cant seem to acept wat happend to me,this is somfin i cud neva hav imagined.
ok,ive bin dating dis onyinye gal 4 like 4months now and shes everytin i can eva ask 4 in a woman,shes pretty,smart,intelligent and most of all shez got big boobs( which i love)..and a gr8 english acent.
like i said b4,we've dated for 4months and its been gr8,we go out on a date every weeknd to have fun and she undastnds that am nt dat financialy boyant,so sometimes she does handle the bills,tru out dis relationship i felt like a million bucks and always hppy takin 2 her.... nd yeah d sex was fantastic.
so last week a fwnda mine who traveld 2 cameroon came bak and has been askin me to cum ova 2 his house 4 ma own goodies buh due to d nature of ma work i always endup givin him excuses.... till on sunday i called ma babe nd asked her 2 cum spend d sunday wif me which i knw always gets her excited buh 2 ma suprise she said dat sumtin came up nd dat she had to travel 2 d village,i said ok nd hanged up.
feeling bored and frustratd @ home i decided 2 visit ma cameroon buddy whos been askin me 2 cum ova 4 ma own goodies,though i visited him unannounced ,he was very happy 2 see me and offered me chilled beer which i was enjoyin wen i started hearin him talkin 2 sumbdy.. i called him and asked who dat was,he said oh dats jux ma bbe..she visited me nd is takin her bath,i laughed nd called him "baddoo" so diaz a gal in dis house nd i dint knw. nawaoo.
Buh i was very shoked wen d said gal fwnd came out 4rm d bathroom,i almost fainted.. behold it was ma big boobed gal fwnd "onyinyechi".... she was putin on a sexy gown which she has neva worn 2 ma house befor and dat simply means shes visitin a special boyfwnd ba? anyways i imidiatly stoodup and called ha name, she felt like disaperin into tin air on seein me... ma fwnd jux sat there lookin @ d both of us ,i had no option but 2 take ma keys nd leave.
she has been calling ma phone since then buh ive nat picked up,even ma fwnd has been callin too...for a week now ive been on ghost mood.

2 Likes

Re: Heart Broken... Some Gals Eeh by 2dice(m): 1:29pm On Jan 26, 2015
What the name of the movie oo?
wait... Desmond Elliot was the Cameroon Friend abi..
Re: Heart Broken... Some Gals Eeh by tygaweezy(m): 1:38pm On Jan 26, 2015
am nt gon pretend like i dnt knw its gon b lyk dis.... it is well sha
Re: Heart Broken... Some Gals Eeh by mrkay101(m): 2:12pm On Jan 26, 2015
shit happens mehn..
Re: Heart Broken... Some Gals Eeh by pretydiva(f): 2:18pm On Jan 26, 2015
Jst forgive d both of dem. Accept ur friend back, but breakup wif dat cheat of a girl friend
Re: Heart Broken... Some Gals Eeh by 2dice(m): 3:30pm On Jan 26, 2015
pretydiva:
Jst forgive d both of dem. Accept ur friend back, but breakup wif dat cheat of a girl friend
only if the story is true..he might be trolling tho
Re: Heart Broken... Some Gals Eeh by Nobody: 4:05pm On Jan 26, 2015
Looks like nollywood film to me.

However if it true, move on with your life. It is not your friend's fault. So forgive him.

D lady has just lost 2 potential husband and she will find it difficult to get one. Nah boobs we nid 4 marriage?
Re: Heart Broken... Some Gals Eeh by Nobody: 4:10pm On Jan 26, 2015
I like this film,send the link to part 2 to me..
Re: Heart Broken... Some Gals Eeh by Equado(m): 4:23pm On Jan 26, 2015
Somehow,I felt your pain...I love vengeance. Your guy z innocent...breaking up with the girl is the predictable option...keep her and her big b00bs close,she'll be a loyal hoe,but do away with all emotions!!!

(1) (Reply)

Gay Bridal Gown(pic) / Sextape Video: See What Two Nigeria Ladies Did To A Rich Man After Clubbing / Can't Stop Laughing

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.