Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,502 members, 7,819,822 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:09 AM

My EX Said She Loved Me Because Of My Skills In phone se.x - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My EX Said She Loved Me Because Of My Skills In phone se.x (1512 Views)

She Loved me and Didn't notice And Asked This / My Ex Said She Want Me Back After 2yrs. - Chat Screenshot / She Threw Her Pride Away Just Because She Loved You. Now You Think She Cheap. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My EX Said She Loved Me Because Of My Skills In phone se.x by battery(m): 1:01pm On Jan 26, 2015
My ex used to stay in ghana while I stay in nigeria, we dated for 2 years and most of the fun we used to have due to distance was phone intimacy because sometimes we may not see for a year. It was a very hard relationship. Due to distance and urge for sex, we usually engaged in phone intimacy and whenever we did that, she always told me dat she felt sexually ok. At a stage, she became so into it with me that she always asked for it almost all d time. Sometimes, her friend tried to lure me into doing it with her and when i asked her why she wanted that, she said her friend told her in confidence that I can make a girl come and feel sexually ok through phone intimacy, I felt embarrassed about that though i didnt tell her. After some years, we broke up as she wanted to get married since i was stil in my 4th year then in university about 3 years ago. Now she sent me a troubling message that her mind is stil on what we used to do then, that she loved me then but loved me more because of how i always make her feel sexually on phone. Could phone intimacy make someone love someone?

I never plan having anything with her as a married woman, its purely and completely against my fate and believe, so am just asking if what she had then for me was because of this phone se.x or real love.
Re: My EX Said She Loved Me Because Of My Skills In phone se.x by alberto2k(m): 1:08pm On Jan 26, 2015
undecided

Re: My EX Said She Loved Me Because Of My Skills In phone se.x by battery(m): 1:13pm On Jan 26, 2015
alberto2k:
undecided
I think there shld be "crazy section" made for pple like u, u jst called urself a mad man. Dey mad dey go frm thread to thread, its a free world.
Re: My EX Said She Loved Me Because Of My Skills In phone se.x by alberto2k(m): 1:18pm On Jan 26, 2015
battery:

I think there shld be "crazy section" made for pple like u, u jst called urself a mad man. Dey mad dey go frm thread to thread, its a free world.

Smh at your r€tard£d-ness undecided
Re: My EX Said She Loved Me Because Of My Skills In phone se.x by Nobody: 1:22pm On Jan 26, 2015
God go punish you if you try am with the married woman this time.
Re: My EX Said She Loved Me Because Of My Skills In phone se.x by jamex93(m): 1:22pm On Jan 26, 2015
the 2 of una no well at all
Re: My EX Said She Loved Me Because Of My Skills In phone se.x by battery(m): 1:26pm On Jan 26, 2015
shadowgwalker:
God go punish you if you try am with the married woman this time.
U obviously didnt read well b4 commenting. Thanks anyways!
Re: My EX Said She Loved Me Because Of My Skills In phone se.x by Richard6(m): 1:30pm On Jan 26, 2015
battery:

grin grin grin grin
Re: My EX Said She Loved Me Because Of My Skills In phone se.x by chimerase2: 1:31pm On Jan 26, 2015
Op the kind thunda way go fire somepple is doing #SAI BUHARI
Re: My EX Said She Loved Me Because Of My Skills In phone se.x by battery(m): 1:32pm On Jan 26, 2015
chimerase2:
Op the kind thunda way go fire somepple is doing #SAI BUHARI
Imo people reason backward.
Re: My EX Said She Loved Me Because Of My Skills In phone se.x by Nobody: 1:46pm On Jan 26, 2015
battery:

U obviously didnt read well b4 commenting. Thanks anyways!
you are welcome.

you didn't read mine well. notice the word 'if' ...
Re: My EX Said She Loved Me Because Of My Skills In phone se.x by Nobody: 2:01pm On Jan 26, 2015
Pls, wat is she enjoying in d fone se.x Is she insertin d fone inside her kittycat while u re chattin wit her or i jez dnt get it undecided
Re: My EX Said She Loved Me Because Of My Skills In phone se.x by Nobody: 2:04pm On Jan 26, 2015
battery:

Imo people reason backward.
Itz a lie jhoor, dnt u knw they think wit their dic.ks
Re: My EX Said She Loved Me Because Of My Skills In phone se.x by battery(m): 7:58pm On Jan 26, 2015
zick19:

Itz a lie jhoor, dnt u knw they think wit their dic.ks
Lol
Re: My EX Said She Loved Me Because Of My Skills In phone se.x by japhmanuel: 9:43pm On Jan 26, 2015
Dts a fvcked up shiît...
Re: My EX Said She Loved Me Because Of My Skills In phone se.x by DonX001: 12:20am On Jan 27, 2015
You stay on the phone doing phone se.x and wanking hard....
While your mates are outside doing the real straffing.
Keep developing your phone se.x skills.....
Happy wanking!!! grin
Re: My EX Said She Loved Me Because Of My Skills In phone se.x by battery(m): 3:05pm On Jan 27, 2015
DonX001:
You stay on the phone doing phone se.x and wanking hard....
While your mates are outside doing the real straffing.
Keep developing your phone se.x skills.....
Happy wanking!!! grin
My broda, na d nature of my last relationship.

(1) (Reply)

Ladies, Will You Go This Far Just To Secure Your Relationship? [PIC] / Guys Can You Do This On Your Wedding Day ( pic) / Guys Or Ladies : Which Of These Two Has More Of Virgins?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.