Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,261 members, 7,836,191 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 10:34 PM

Zahra Buhari: Security Should Come First Not GMB's Certificate - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Zahra Buhari: Security Should Come First Not GMB's Certificate (36172 Views)

Suspended N.I.A Boss Hid $43M Found In Lagos From Buhari & Security Adviser / Checkout The Pose Of President Buhari's Security Personel / Why Osinbajo Has Been 'locked Out' Of Buhari’s Security Meetings - Daily Post (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Zahra Buhari: Security Should Come First Not GMB's Certificate by robosky02(m): 4:22pm On Jan 26, 2015
x9ja1960:
For our side;

Change is when an ordinary Nigerian becomes president and not the usual cabal that have held us hostage since 1960...e never happen before!

Change is when a Nigerian president (presidential system) has a phd and a result to prove it...e never happen before!

Change is when petrol price goes down in Nigeria...e never happen before!

Change is when you have a port in Onitsha...e never happen before!

Change is when cars are being built in Nnewi...e never happen before!

Change is when a Nigerian president has all his children studing in Nigeria...e never happen before!

Change is when a Nigerian president allows free and fair elections, freedom of speech, so much that the opposition come get mouth dey shout change...lol...e never happen before!

Change is GEJ and GEJ is Change! No wonder those old men dey vex...power don commot dia domot...lol

Add ur own ooo...

https://www.nairaland.com/2111829/define-change-area

well said

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Zahra Buhari: Security Should Come First Not GMB's Certificate by PassingShot(m): 4:22pm On Jan 26, 2015
Forwetinnah:

Is WAEC DEAD?? YOU PEOPLE SHOULD STOP THIS RUBBISH JOOR??

At least you have his exam numbet already. So, do the needful.

Btw, if he gives you his certificate, would you votd for him as a result?
Re: Zahra Buhari: Security Should Come First Not GMB's Certificate by EdoPrince: 4:22pm On Jan 26, 2015
Who is this spoilt and brat again?

1 Like

Re: Zahra Buhari: Security Should Come First Not GMB's Certificate by Nobody: 4:23pm On Jan 26, 2015
Agbgift:

Well mr man, i am a nigerian. U cant speak for me, neither can u speak for all nigerians. Speak for yourself only.
Ma'am I am not speaking for Agbgift but for Nigerians. If you disagree with the position of Nigerians pls change your nationality. It is very simple ma'am
Re: Zahra Buhari: Security Should Come First Not GMB's Certificate by EdoPrince: 4:26pm On Jan 26, 2015
They would all cry because power will remain with Nigerian youth going forward. I am sure that is why OBJ hate GEJ because he is operating transparent policies and shifting towards the youth.

well said[/quote]

2 Likes

Re: Zahra Buhari: Security Should Come First Not GMB's Certificate by discusant: 4:28pm On Jan 26, 2015
Dannyset:
She's also beautiful in words. Wisely saying the mind of Nigerians. Saying the mind of those who mean well for this Nation. Saying the mind of patriotic Nigerians. Not bigots. We are voting them out by God's grace.
You and Buhari and daughter do not mean well for this nation
Una want well-meaning Nigerians ignore that Buhari might have enrolled in Nigerian Army without necessarily qualifications. Una want well-meaning Nigerians ignore the fact that Buhari is yet to satisfy INEC and constitutional provisions to contest PRESIDENTIAL election. Allah kiayi.

1 Like

Re: Zahra Buhari: Security Should Come First Not GMB's Certificate by NavierStokes(m): 4:29pm On Jan 26, 2015
Name on Certificate doesn't match the name of bearer or names on other documents, and you say its something stupid, you can tell that to the immigrations officers at passport control, or any establishment where you are called upon to present your documents.

My God, who is this Buhari, that a few Nigerians are becoming willing to hold onto straws to defend the indefensible.
PassingShot:

I remember that when the certificate saga first started, I said here that Buhari will eventually address the issue. I am happy he finally did. Now that the PDP remains persistent, I also expect that the General will soon cause his certificate to be released.

The fact is that when that is even done, PDP will still look for some stoopid thing to say about it. Something like the name on the cert is Muhamed while his is Mohammadu. Can they really be satisfied? And that's why you have to agree with the General to ignore them sometimes.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Zahra Buhari: Security Should Come First Not GMB's Certificate by Agbgift(f): 4:30pm On Jan 26, 2015
barcanista:
Ma'am I am not speaking for Agbgift but for Nigerians. If you disagree with the position of Nigerians pls change your nationality. It is very simple ma'am
Like i earlier said, i am a nigerian, a proud one @ that. I can never change my nationality, and neither can u speak for me or millions of nigerians out there. If u are making a statement, make it personal and dont generalise. Take that simple correction.
No more comment grin

1 Like

Re: Zahra Buhari: Security Should Come First Not GMB's Certificate by HzRF(m): 4:33pm On Jan 26, 2015
barcanista:
No be thief matter, na service delivery
Hmm I got it

1 Like

Re: Zahra Buhari: Security Should Come First Not GMB's Certificate by DeviIhimself: 4:33pm On Jan 26, 2015
Trying harder to divert Nigerians mind with her fake beauty

But i no go work

Tell your Hopless dying illiterate general father to

Present his certificate

Or

Go and die

1 Like

Re: Zahra Buhari: Security Should Come First Not GMB's Certificate by Nobody: 4:34pm On Jan 26, 2015
Agbgift:

Like i earlier said, i am a nigerian, a proud one @ that. I can never change my nationality, and neither can u speak for me or millions of nigerians out there. If u are making a statement, make it personal and dont generalise. Take that simple correction.
No more comment grin
Nigerians have made up their mind, live wt it darling... tongue
Re: Zahra Buhari: Security Should Come First Not GMB's Certificate by charitybabe: 4:34pm On Jan 26, 2015
well spoken, but what makes you think your father will rule us well.

Our vote is our right and we will vote in who we feel is deemed best for the position

Not GEJ, not GMB, there are other presidential candidates.

Thanks
Re: Zahra Buhari: Security Should Come First Not GMB's Certificate by Nobody: 4:36pm On Jan 26, 2015
Of all Nigerians? Oga speak for yourself.
barcanista:
Zahra, you have tweeted the minds of all Nigerians. The PDP Members are wasting their time and resources chasing shadows.

1 Like

Re: Zahra Buhari: Security Should Come First Not GMB's Certificate by Nobody: 4:38pm On Jan 26, 2015
Peppyluv:
Of all Nigerians? Oga speak for yourself.
Yes ma'am Peppyluv, of all Nigerians. Do you have any problem with the position of Nigerians?
Re: Zahra Buhari: Security Should Come First Not GMB's Certificate by Olufemiolaolu(m): 4:40pm On Jan 26, 2015
kallmemrB:
Am not in support of Jonathan incompetence or wish he returns as president on may 29...

But what baffles me his Buhari attitude during this Saga.. What is so hard in presenting ur certificate and shutting ur doubters up
Hasnt he presented it? it seems u dont listen 2 news
Re: Zahra Buhari: Security Should Come First Not GMB's Certificate by NavierStokes(m): 4:40pm On Jan 26, 2015
Something that calls for serious concern, something embarassing that any one would call his or her loved one aside to advise them on (if they were in such a situation), becomes what is openly celebrated or supported. This calls for deep thoughts on if the country is being turned on its head by a few people who suddenly feel all waivers should be given to a candidate because of the hate they have for the incumbent.

Nigerians have to rise up, these APC people are trying to tell us that in the bid to grasp power, "the end justifies the means" (if you turned out a general, then it doesn't matter how you got there, the flawed processes etc), so what is the guarantee that if we get them in there we can booth them out easily.

Nigerians shine your eyes, because it doesn't matter, matters a lot.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Zahra Buhari: Security Should Come First Not GMB's Certificate by 100Cents: 4:44pm On Jan 26, 2015
x9ja1960:
For our side;

Change is when an ordinary Nigerian becomes president and not the usual cabal that have held us hostage since 1960...e never happen before!

Change is when a Nigerian president (presidential system) has a phd and a result to prove it...e never happen before!

Change is when petrol price goes down in Nigeria...e never happen before!

Change is when you have a port in Onitsha...e never happen before!

Change is when cars are being built in Nnewi...e never happen before!

Change is when a Nigerian president has all his children studing in Nigeria...e never happen before!

Change is when a Nigerian president allows free and fair elections, freedom of speech, so much that the opposition come get mouth dey shout change...lol...e never happen before!

Change is GEJ and GEJ is Change! No wonder those old men dey vex...power don commot dia domot...lol

Add ur own ooo...

https://www.nairaland.com/2111829/define-change-area

You have said it all..

GEJ is the change Nigeria has never seen. Shame on OBJ supporting the old stock of which he is one to lead Nigeria in 2015..

Bunch of old military illiterates. In their time, power meant having mind to shed blood and cause coup D' etat .

2 Likes

Re: Zahra Buhari: Security Should Come First Not GMB's Certificate by Nobody: 4:47pm On Jan 26, 2015
What do u possibly know about politics and Nigeria? You are in the UK,privileged enough be in surrey and tweeting.Well,fine girl, your dad is gon' lose.The sooner he accepts such glaring facts the better for you and the family.We need change but Buhari has not changed.

1 Like

Re: Zahra Buhari: Security Should Come First Not GMB's Certificate by Nobody: 4:49pm On Jan 26, 2015
Olufemiolaolu:
Has he presented it? it seems u dont listen 2 news
is this a rhetorical question or what

2 Likes

Re: Zahra Buhari: Security Should Come First Not GMB's Certificate by Dannyset(m): 4:50pm On Jan 26, 2015
discusant:
You and Buhari and daughter do not mean well for this nation
Una want well-meaning Nigerians ignore that Buhari might have enrolled in Nigerian Army without necessarily qualifications. Una want well-meaning Nigerians ignore the fact that Buhari is yet to satisfy INEC and constitutional provisions to contest PRESIDENTIAL election. Allah kiayi.

Court has resumed today.
Re: Zahra Buhari: Security Should Come First Not GMB's Certificate by rush111: 4:50pm On Jan 26, 2015
Zahra, I voted ur dad in 2011 and I'm going to vote him again....but pls help me pass this msg to ur dad, as soon as ur dad resume to office this year, he should help us make the political post less attractive....I mean from president salary he should break it down to teachers salary....to make the post less attractive....our economy is very bad, he should pls work on inflation so as to make life easy for the poor.....in Gen Muhammad Buhari I believe things can get better.....I'm so happy that in 2011 I voted Gen Buhari else I will regret by now because Jonathan has fail Nigeria....we have down already nd now we need change urgently.....corruption another big problem, because our incumbent president jonathan has defend STEALING and I'm so confuse by now because I don't know the definition of stealing again....about ur Dad certificate....(owun to ba wu eni body lo le fenu won so) whatever they like they should all we want is Buhari......chan chan chan chan chan chan chan chan chan chan chan CHANGE JONATHAN.....Sai Sai Sai Sai BUHARI
Re: Zahra Buhari: Security Should Come First Not GMB's Certificate by ogene007: 4:52pm On Jan 26, 2015
barcanista:
Yes ma'am Peppyluv, of all Nigerians. Do you have any problem with the position of Nigerians?
Please, speak for yourself, nigerians cannot be wrong three times, they will reject the Jihadist the fourth and final time. GEJ till 2019.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Zahra Buhari: Security Should Come First Not GMB's Certificate by thunder74(m): 4:55pm On Jan 26, 2015
Assuming I am this girl, I will scan my dad's Certificate and tweet it for all to see. That will be more convincing, than repeating the same old weak defence his father and father's associates have been saying. Why is it so difficult to scan the original certificate and upload or call press conference and show them copy? Or apply to WAEC or Cambridge to get a copy for us. GMB will not spend as much energy he is wasting diverting our attention from the certificate issue.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Zahra Buhari: Security Should Come First Not GMB's Certificate by UnimkeAk(m): 4:55pm On Jan 26, 2015
Family first.
I'm not surprised at her statements.
Not like some idiots tat would say Buhari killed my father but I'll still vote for him.

But GMB parades himself as an anticorruption champion.
Doest have the results that got him to the army and made him head of state.

If that isn't the highest level of corruption, I wonder what is

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Zahra Buhari: Security Should Come First Not GMB's Certificate by sampeyo: 4:56pm On Jan 26, 2015
Boland:
Beauty with brains right here, not some lipsrsealed

Well said. We know what we want.

Beauty without brain.Daoughter of a crminal like father who forged his result isn't that corruption daughter. Your father is very old and unhealthy and please advice ur father to go to village and take care of the widoows.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Zahra Buhari: Security Should Come First Not GMB's Certificate by ogene007: 5:00pm On Jan 26, 2015
rush111:
Zahra, I voted ur dad in 2011 and I'm going to vote him again....but pls help me pass this msg to ur dad, as soon as ur dad resume to office this year, he should help us make the political post less attractive....I mean from president salary he should break it down to teachers salary....to make the post less attractive....our economy is very bad, he should pls work on inflation so as to make life easy for the poor.....in Gen Muhammad Buhari I believe things can get better.....I'm so happy that in 2011 I voted Gen Buhari else I will regret by now because Jonathan has fail Nigeria....we have down already nd now we need change urgently.....corruption another big problem, because our incumbent president jonathan has defend STEALING and I'm so confuse by now because I don't know the definition of stealing again....about ur Dad certificate....(owun to ba wu eni body lo le fenu won so) whatever they like they should all we want is Buhari......chan chan chan chan chan chan chan chan chan chan chan CHANGE JONATHAN.....Sai Sai Sai Sai BUHARI
Dreamers like you will wake up on february 15th to hear that GEJ has been returned elected. You saw it happen int 2011, by the grace of God, you will see it again. GEJ till 2019.

1 Like

Re: Zahra Buhari: Security Should Come First Not GMB's Certificate by 50calibre(m): 5:01pm On Jan 26, 2015
x9ja1960:

The insult is totally unnecessary sha...just because I have a different view from yours does qualify for stupidity or poverty or whats the other gutter word you used? foolishness...sha that's the so called 'progressives' way and only shows your pain... but what I know (my Arab friends will say)? I know you must have a transformer around you...I mean electric transformer not GEJ...*no homo*...kindly hug it tight... grin grin grin grin grin

Your stupi*dity has made you wretched!!

I don't have a transformer nearby, I don't live in a jungle where high voltage hardware are kept close to residential areas.

So how about you heed your own advice.
Re: Zahra Buhari: Security Should Come First Not GMB's Certificate by ignatusamson: 5:02pm On Jan 26, 2015
Plsss dear can you kindly go and tell ur father to produce is original certificate and please also tell him that @ his age he is no supposed to contest for anything again instead he should go an contest for emhir of his village..he should leave GEJ alone...he is our choice

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Zahra Buhari: Security Should Come First Not GMB's Certificate by lexxylalas2(m): 5:03pm On Jan 26, 2015
ketekete:

Story for the Gods

2 Likes

Re: Zahra Buhari: Security Should Come First Not GMB's Certificate by OsamaB: 5:07pm On Jan 26, 2015
barcanista:

Is it by force to support your views?, grow up so you don't end up with that kind of attitude at old age

I really thought nairaland was for adults

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Zahra Buhari: Security Should Come First Not GMB's Certificate by Lamexx(m): 5:09pm On Jan 26, 2015
Tallesty1:
Seems like Buhari is wiser than you even without his certificate. How did you know the mind of all Nigerians.

Eerm, Zahra abi Zobo, tell your dad to call his boys to order oo, he should have known that to give monkey water no hard, na to collect cup be wahala............

GEJ is not the best but GMB is not an option.

I wanted to give you 50 likes for the bolded. GEJ not the best but GMB is simply not an option.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Zahra Buhari: Security Should Come First Not GMB's Certificate by ignatusamson: 5:10pm On Jan 26, 2015
Security is sure and still your father's certificate is important to us....tell him that

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Why We Re-arrested Fani-kayode – EFCC / El-Rufai Appoints 28-Year-Old Nur-Khalil As Director In Kaduna Investment Agency / INEC Postpones Announcement Of Results In Edo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.