Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,180 members, 7,849,646 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 06:53 AM

Many Ladies Are Always Wishing To Kiss Guys With Pink Lips. - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Many Ladies Are Always Wishing To Kiss Guys With Pink Lips. (2839 Views)

Guys With Pink Lips Are More Attractive (photo) / See The Reason Why Many Ladies Will Never Get Married Soon [PHOTOS] / Am Obsessed With Tall Guys With Pink Lips (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Many Ladies Are Always Wishing To Kiss Guys With Pink Lips. by Juliano47(m): 7:16pm On Jan 26, 2015
Dumb orientation. Drab judgement. I sorry for you.... sad Even peeps wey get natural pink/red something haven't advertise this much...talk more of all these artificial thangs some niccurs do at ikeja and yaba. grin
Re: Many Ladies Are Always Wishing To Kiss Guys With Pink Lips. by Nobody: 7:41pm On Jan 26, 2015
Clevvermind. My woman is not coming to your house...we don't need your address. I mean Farano.She is contempted with my pink lips.She don't kiss nobody..but me. grin
Re: Many Ladies Are Always Wishing To Kiss Guys With Pink Lips. by Juliano47(m): 7:46pm On Jan 26, 2015
MrHardOn:
Clevvermind. My woman is not coming to your house...we don't need your address. I mean Farano.She is contempted with my pink lips. grin
*Content* wink
Re: Many Ladies Are Always Wishing To Kiss Guys With Pink Lips. by Juliano47(m): 7:46pm On Jan 26, 2015
Juliano47:
*Contented* wink
Re: Many Ladies Are Always Wishing To Kiss Guys With Pink Lips. by MrCork: 7:47pm On Jan 26, 2015
clevvermind:
ladies are always attracted to guys with pink lips. they always wish to kiss them.grin i know what i'm talking about. many ladies have told me that they like my lips and you know what that implies. i know many ladies will not say the truth here but that is the fact. guys with pink lips are sweet to kiss by the ladies. they love it. that is why i love kissing them too. i'm a good kisser too.

...which guy wit pink lip??.... Bro how loong u been g@y? angry

1 Like

Re: Many Ladies Are Always Wishing To Kiss Guys With Pink Lips. by Nobody: 7:57pm On Jan 26, 2015
Juliano47...Thanks. Phone typo.
Re: Many Ladies Are Always Wishing To Kiss Guys With Pink Lips. by Nobody: 8:04pm On Jan 26, 2015
Ok
Re: Many Ladies Are Always Wishing To Kiss Guys With Pink Lips. by clevvermind(m): 8:05pm On Jan 26, 2015
MrCork:

...which guy wit pink lip??.... Bro how loong u been g@y? angry
i'm no gay man.
Re: Many Ladies Are Always Wishing To Kiss Guys With Pink Lips. by clevvermind(m): 8:07pm On Jan 26, 2015
MrHardOn:
Juliano47...Thanks. Phone typo.
that is because you are lying.
Re: Many Ladies Are Always Wishing To Kiss Guys With Pink Lips. by clevvermind(m): 8:11pm On Jan 26, 2015
MrHardOn:
Clevvermind. My woman is not coming to your house...we don't need your address. I mean Farano.She is contempted with my pink lips.She don't kiss nobody..but me. grin
farano is mine. stop any advances you are making towards her. ok.
Re: Many Ladies Are Always Wishing To Kiss Guys With Pink Lips. by clevvermind(m): 8:12pm On Jan 26, 2015
Juliano47:
Dumb orientation. Drab judgement. I sorry for you.... sad Even peeps wey get natural pink/red something haven't advertise this much...talk more of all these artificial thangs some niccurs do at ikeja and yaba. grin
jealousy. grin
Re: Many Ladies Are Always Wishing To Kiss Guys With Pink Lips. by clevvermind(m): 8:14pm On Jan 26, 2015
farano:
shocked *scratches head* grin
good to go?
Re: Many Ladies Are Always Wishing To Kiss Guys With Pink Lips. by Nobody: 8:16pm On Jan 26, 2015
Clevvermind. Haha...To before warned is before banned. Ok give us your address. grin.
Re: Many Ladies Are Always Wishing To Kiss Guys With Pink Lips. by khia: 8:17pm On Jan 26, 2015
I'm not attracted to pink lips, I prefer them full and brown unless......
Re: Many Ladies Are Always Wishing To Kiss Guys With Pink Lips. by BANGERLEE1(m): 8:18pm On Jan 26, 2015
clevvermind:
ladies are always attracted to guys with pink lips. they always wish to kiss them.grin i know what i'm talking about. many ladies have told me that they like my lips and you know what that implies. i know many ladies will not say the truth here but that is the fact. guys with pink lips are sweet to kiss by the ladies. they love it. that is why i love kissing them too. i'm a good kisser too.
oga ooo pink lips can turn into topic aagain?taaaaaa......well mine is orange....girls like that color too?
Re: Many Ladies Are Always Wishing To Kiss Guys With Pink Lips. by clevvermind(m): 8:39pm On Jan 26, 2015
MrHardOn:
Clevvermind. Haha...To before warned is before banned. Ok give us your address. grin.
u want to kiss me? do you think i'm a gay? why would she ban me? grin
Re: Many Ladies Are Always Wishing To Kiss Guys With Pink Lips. by Juliano47(m): 8:39pm On Jan 26, 2015
clevvermind:
jealousy. grin
L.E.A.R.N.E.R cheesy
Re: Many Ladies Are Always Wishing To Kiss Guys With Pink Lips. by clevvermind(m): 8:42pm On Jan 26, 2015
Juliano47:
L.E.A.R.N.E.R cheesy
how many girl do u think you can woo in a day?
Re: Many Ladies Are Always Wishing To Kiss Guys With Pink Lips. by clevvermind(m): 8:45pm On Jan 26, 2015
i don't give my address to guys. only the hot and sexy ladies here.
Re: Many Ladies Are Always Wishing To Kiss Guys With Pink Lips. by Nobody: 8:48pm On Jan 26, 2015
Clevvermind. Am the one banning you from approaching my Posh Lady....Farano. I don't do guys. Check my post. Please don't give me ideas. grin
I don't mind you with any other nairaland babe as far as it's not Dechandel, Sophyrocks, Ishilove, Farano, Azeeza, Bisolarh, Enoquin and TrishaP....just to mention few.
If you have 6 digit salary...you can go for Rubey with your pink lips. cool
Re: Many Ladies Are Always Wishing To Kiss Guys With Pink Lips. by Nobody: 8:50pm On Jan 26, 2015
Khia...unless what? Complete your statement....let me see if I match the criteria. cool
Re: Many Ladies Are Always Wishing To Kiss Guys With Pink Lips. by khia: 9:46pm On Jan 26, 2015
MrHardOn:
Khia...unless what? Complete your statement....let me see if I match the criteria. cool

Unless they are so juicy I can't resist them. smiley
Re: Many Ladies Are Always Wishing To Kiss Guys With Pink Lips. by Nobody: 11:59pm On Jan 26, 2015
yea...vry sweet & romantic cos my guy has pink lip too...bt d balm xpensive sha.
Re: Many Ladies Are Always Wishing To Kiss Guys With Pink Lips. by MrCork: 12:01am On Jan 27, 2015
clevvermind:
i'm no gay man.

...y wud a man notice that another mans lip are pink??... You are 100% g@y and u shud be are shame of yor sef in a proud way!! angry

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Many Ladies Are Always Wishing To Kiss Guys With Pink Lips. by clevvermind(m): 4:15am On Jan 27, 2015
MrCork:

...y wud a man notice that another mans lip are pink??... You are 100% g@y and u shud be are shame of yor sef in a proud way!! angry
so you want to force me to be gay abi? I dnt even know why you are alway attacking me. What is the cause of your bitterness?
Re: Many Ladies Are Always Wishing To Kiss Guys With Pink Lips. by clevvermind(m): 12:27pm On Jan 27, 2015
hmm. who is that lady?
Re: Many Ladies Are Always Wishing To Kiss Guys With Pink Lips. by Juliano47(m): 9:43am On Jan 28, 2015
clevvermind:
how many girl do u think you can woo in a day?
you'll be amazed bro...but then, I don't have time for girls anymore. grin
Re: Many Ladies Are Always Wishing To Kiss Guys With Pink Lips. by clevvermind(m): 9:48am On Jan 28, 2015
Juliano47:
you'll be amazed bro...but then, I don't have time for girls anymore. grin
so stop calling me a learner.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Do You Guys Ever Wish To Get Married To Virgin Ladies? / When You Want To Die For Love but she's not worth it (photo) / Who Keeps Raising Girls With This Mentality?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.