Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,436 members, 7,819,590 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:36 PM

Can You Date A Girl That Bleaches? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Can You Date A Girl That Bleaches? (473 Views)

Guys: Can U Marry A Lady That Bleaches Her Skin?? / Can You Get Married to Someone That Bleaches(photo) / See What Guy Did To Girl That Refused To Visit Him But Asked For MTN Card (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Can You Date A Girl That Bleaches? by Ikengawo: 4:10pm On Jan 26, 2015
This is my first time talking to a girl that bleaches heavily. From a distance many of the girls that bleach can be fine, but when you're close or intimate it's very hard for me to deal with.

For one i can smell the chemicals on their skin which is an instant turn off. I try to ignore it but the smell gets stronger the closer you get to them. At night they'll be fine but when the makeup wears off in the morning their face will just be riddled with scars and pimples. They'll also turn this unhealthy looking red color like they've been fried in a pan under the Egyptian sun.

The whole thing to me is so razz, and now that I'm up close and personal with a girl that bleaches I can't stand it. It's unfortunate because I like the girl and prior to bleaching she was probably very naturally beautiful. Now she can only maintain beauty with a lot of make up and the right about of physical distance which is sad.

How do I advise her to stop? Will her skin ever recover? or should I just move on?
Re: Can You Date A Girl That Bleaches? by jmoore(m): 4:21pm On Jan 26, 2015
She should start rubbing charcoal three times daily, let's see if there will be an improvement.

#clinicaltrials

(1) (Reply)

How I Celebrated Val / A Simple Way To Get Girls To Approach You And Start A Conversation / How About A Nairaland Instant Messenger???

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.