Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,081 members, 7,818,236 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:54 AM

Vet Shop In Abuja - Pets - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Pets / Vet Shop In Abuja (1076 Views)

New Vet In The House...no Charge! / I'm Available For Kennel Attendant/Vet Assistant (extremely Passionate). / Pictures From Annual Dogshow Of Vet Department Of UI Tagged My Dog My Pride. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Vet Shop In Abuja by Nobody: 4:49pm On Jan 26, 2015
Please can anybody help with the address of a good vet store in Abuja?
Thanks
Re: Vet Shop In Abuja by kolokolobi(m): 5:23pm On Jan 26, 2015
Which district are you located so it might help steer recommendations closest to you.
Re: Vet Shop In Abuja by Nobody: 6:02pm On Jan 26, 2015
kolokolobi:
Which district are you located so it might help steer recommendations closest to you.

Garki/ Asokoro
Re: Vet Shop In Abuja by kolokolobi(m): 2:31pm On Jan 27, 2015
I'm not familiar with vets in the areas you mentioned but there's one opposite the FRSC office in wuse2. Can't rem the name but its on the ground floor of the plaza facing the FRSC office at wuse2.

(1) (Reply)

Can Any One Tell Us The Name Of This Animal? / Advice On Pregnant Alsatian / Just Got This Dog Today(new)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.