Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,368 members, 7,819,319 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:23 PM

New National PLEDGE: I Pledge To God And To Nigeria My Country. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / New National PLEDGE: I Pledge To God And To Nigeria My Country. (489 Views)

Photos of Peace Corps New National Headquarters In Abuja / I Renew My Pledge To Crush Boko Haram - Buhari / Jonathan Accuses Buhari Of Gay Pledge To World Powers Over Election (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

New National PLEDGE: I Pledge To God And To Nigeria My Country. by terzurum5(m): 7:58pm On Jan 26, 2015
Paul Paulets>‎ BENUE- FAMILY
''New National PLEDGE: I pledge to God and to Nigeria my country.
To be praying, working and vote wisely.
To oppose the clueless and shoeless man, who said 16 is greater than 19.
To vote out the man that said stealing is not corruption.
To oppose the man who has drained all Nigeria's foreign and local reserves and incurred massive debts. And, with my vote, to punish the man who was dancing around while boko harams were killing our Nigerian brothers and sisters and to say NO to the man who cares less about the missing chilbok schools girls. To send him out of Aso Rock this 2015.
To restore our Nigeria & Nigerians long lost honour and glory. So help me God.
If u accept dis national anthem, say amen 2 it''

(1) (Reply)

Nigeria Military Warned Before Major Boko Haram Attacks / Elections-ndigbo And Southerners In The North Relocates To Save Their Lives / PDP Asks APC To Explain Source Of Terrorist Tapes

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.