Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,784 members, 7,820,746 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:40 PM

Why Do People Insult Others Because Of A Blunder?? - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Why Do People Insult Others Because Of A Blunder?? (338 Views)

Hilarious Video: Minister Of Sports Commits Great English Blunder / My Boss And His Gramatical Blunder (pic) / See The Grammatical Blunder Of The Nigerian Police Force (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Why Do People Insult Others Because Of A Blunder?? by shawnfamous(m): 9:45pm On Jan 26, 2015
Those days when we were in school,i noticed a lot of things went wrong now! Cos all i do is to laugh, when ever anyone speaks any vanacular,he/she was asked to pay a sum of 10naira! It was all fun tho, fine we all laughed and some who mocked to say ''YEPA MO YE,O BAMI TI''(i dodge am,it can never touch me) were also written down too! Bt coming to realise it nw! English is nt our language,we all shd be lucky to understand someone else's language,of course the white doesnt undrstnd YOruba neither do dey understand igbo nor hausa! I belive when an adult corrects an adult on social media or in public is an insult... And i often see people laugh at different peeps... I do really wanna know,why do they insult their fellow people because of a blunder!

And to you all grammar assasinator learn to build ur english! Do nt know hw to insult wit it alone! Learn hw to interact freely without stammering or mixing tenses! Thanks

(1) (Reply)

Passenger Commends Dana Air On Security / Touching Story Of Disabled Pensioner Who Was Violently Attacked / Ebola Vaccines Trial Begins In Liberia

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.