Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,827 members, 7,813,745 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 05:30 PM

AIT Should Be Sanctioned For The Provocative Documentary - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / AIT Should Be Sanctioned For The Provocative Documentary (8914 Views)

Rivers Commissioner Of Police Francis Odesanya To Be Sanctioned For Aiding Wike / Vanguard Should Be Sanctioned For Humiliating Buhari / APC Women: Melaye Must Be Sanctioned For His Unruly Behaviour (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: AIT Should Be Sanctioned For The Provocative Documentary by eagleeye2: 6:57am On Jan 27, 2015
Mathematical:

The propaganda doesn't move mountain.. any human without a bad side is evil enough

Actually you are right..........GMB portrays himself as a Saint.
AIT, is trying to demystify him.

1 Like

Re: AIT Should Be Sanctioned For The Provocative Documentary by Mathematical(f): 7:06am On Jan 27, 2015
eagleeye2:

Actually you are right..........GMB portrays himself as a Saint.
AIT, is trying to demystify him.

Demystify or not.. gef knows his losing out..
Re: AIT Should Be Sanctioned For The Provocative Documentary by Mathematical(f): 7:08am On Jan 27, 2015
SeverusSnape:

A Television station.

Ohkay.. thanks amigo kiss
Morning..
Comment est votre nuit?
Re: AIT Should Be Sanctioned For The Provocative Documentary by SeverusSnape(m): 7:12am On Jan 27, 2015
Mathematical:

Ohkay.. thanks amigo kiss
Morning..
Comment est votre nuit?
My night was fine, Thank you.

Sorry, I don't know how to reply back in French. But I understood what you meant. wink
Re: AIT Should Be Sanctioned For The Provocative Documentary by Mathematical(f): 7:16am On Jan 27, 2015
SeverusSnape:

My night was fine, Thank you.

Sorry, I don't know how to reply back in French. But I understood what you meant. wink

Well that's cool.. You're a learned I know you would..
Re: AIT Should Be Sanctioned For The Provocative Documentary by seeprob(m): 7:17am On Jan 27, 2015
All these comments......!!! we all ve but only 1 vote to cast, that if you have ur PVC.
Re: AIT Should Be Sanctioned For The Provocative Documentary by Nobody: 7:18am On Jan 27, 2015
FastShipping:

You are one of the weak minds Jonathan and PDP trying to sway with the lie and propaganda being shown on AIT.

Dokpesi of AIT, Ben Bruce and Channels got 1 Billion Naira each last week Thursday to broadcast this propaganda. The video was made by PDP.
if Buhari is my father I won't vote for him with what I watched yesterday. He just lost one vote

2 Likes

Re: AIT Should Be Sanctioned For The Provocative Documentary by SeverusSnape(m): 7:23am On Jan 27, 2015
Mathematical:

Well that's cool.. You're a learned I know you would..
Merci mon Ami... smiley
**I hope I got it right, It's a long time I studied French**
Re: AIT Should Be Sanctioned For The Provocative Documentary by seeprob(m): 7:28am On Jan 27, 2015
I dont see anything wrong with the video. At least that will make him a more better person and correct his mistakes.

1 Like

Re: AIT Should Be Sanctioned For The Provocative Documentary by Mathematical(f): 7:29am On Jan 27, 2015
SeverusSnape:

Merci mon Ami... smiley
**I hope I got it right, It's a long time I studied French**

Loolz.. you tried.
Re: AIT Should Be Sanctioned For The Provocative Documentary by SeverusSnape(m): 7:36am On Jan 27, 2015
Mathematical:

Loolz.. you tried.
smiley
Re: AIT Should Be Sanctioned For The Provocative Documentary by stanza(m): 7:48am On Jan 27, 2015
The worst has happened!!! OMG!!! Facebook Crashes http://infocong..com/2015/01/omg-facebook-crashes.html
Re: AIT Should Be Sanctioned For The Provocative Documentary by house37: 7:56am On Jan 27, 2015
PDP continue all your propaganda it won't work,Nigerians are now wiser.
Re: AIT Should Be Sanctioned For The Provocative Documentary by HIGHESTPOPORI(m): 8:04am On Jan 27, 2015
LagosBoi2:

You don't believe your country is in ruins, there is no way you can believe anything else
The only reason u are supporting buhari is dat Apc is a yoruba party and osinbajo is yoruba,stop decieving yourself!

1 Like

Re: AIT Should Be Sanctioned For The Provocative Documentary by omostrugle: 8:31am On Jan 27, 2015
THE WORK OF A THINKER.

Got this from one Bucky Hassan and I consider it a classic, yes a MUST READ!!!

"If Buhari was pictured attending a mosque, and it was reported that the Imam said 'he would open the gates to hell upon those who oppose Buhari', and Buhari sat there and said nothing, what do you think many people would be saying today?

If Buhari was pictured going to different mosques and kneeling before Imams, as part of his campaign, what do we think the comments would be?

If Buhari was pictured going on pilgrimage to Mecca, surrounded by a retinue of fawning Imams, what would the response be from Nigerians?

If Buhari invited senior Imams from across the country to a meeting with him, to discuss the elections and his campaign strategy, what would the Nigerian people think?

GEJ has done all the above, and we are told he has a right to do so as a committed christian. Buhari has done none of the above yet he is called a religious fundamentalist with a plan to turn Nigeria into an Islamic nation.

Please examine the facts so we can honestly decide who is acting like the real religious fundamentalist? Who is using religious faith as a political ploy to get votes?

No pastor, Bishop, GO, Reverend Father, Imam etc etc is GOD. They do NOT have the right to tell you who to vote for. Go out there and support the candidate of your choice. Make your choice based upon who will give you and your children a better life and a better Nigeria."- Bucky Hassan.

TRUTH IS PRICELESS. Vote out the bigots and shame their Prophets and Bishops, tell Oyedepo that God is the God of righteousness, HE is God of all flesh, HE hates corruption and despises those whose watch encourages corruption, usury and insecurity. We shall VOTE the CHANGE ticket and hell will not roll over.

God Bless Nigeria.

Prof Chris NWAOKOBIA JNR
Director General
CHANGE AMBASSADORS OF NIGERIA CAN. Yes We CAN.
Re: AIT Should Be Sanctioned For The Provocative Documentary by mekaboy(m): 8:42am On Jan 27, 2015
ckmayoca:
This is how war and hatred starts.. A private tv shouldn't have shown that. If eventually buhari Wins.. What would be their fate?

You see the problem, they are privately own and have the right to operate in their maximum capacity. So if buhari wins he will shut it down like he did to other news papers in the past?

So in other words, he is not different from the person the documentary says he is.

This democracy and i am not sure buhari can handle it.

2 Likes

Re: AIT Should Be Sanctioned For The Provocative Documentary by LagosBoi2(m): 8:58am On Jan 27, 2015
[quote
author=HIGHESTPOPORI post=30170837]The only reason u are supporting
buhari is dat Apc is a yoruba party and osinbajo is yoruba,stop
decieving yourself![/quote]

You can also say i am a muslim or northerner that is why i support Buhari...Ethnic bigot
Re: AIT Should Be Sanctioned For The Provocative Documentary by Nobody: 9:02am On Jan 27, 2015
Mathematical:

What's this one saying? What's tvc?
Google is your friend!

1 Like

Re: AIT Should Be Sanctioned For The Provocative Documentary by Nobody: 9:41am On Jan 27, 2015
PDP NOW TEACHING APC THE REAL PROPAGANDA . Not the ones APC has been displaying since 19BC. With these documentary, Nigerians would never want to go back to the old days. It's a pity GMB is now losing votes.

Here what people that watched the documentary are saying so far - ha, Ashe Esu gidi ni Buhari sha. olorun oni je kin dibo fun mo. ( so, I never knew buhari is a devil o, God wil not make me vote for him again).

THE DOCUMENTARY SPEAKS VOLUME AND TARNISHED GMB 'S IMAGE.

1 Like

Re: AIT Should Be Sanctioned For The Provocative Documentary by Owliver(m): 10:44am On Jan 27, 2015
They call it propaganda but they are all true. I have had political discussions with the elderly and they remember the era of buhari and said Jonathan is still better. Four years will not kill us. The fact that he lost 3 elections shows he is despised. Don't make the mistake of jonathan make you vote for a worse person.

1 Like

Re: AIT Should Be Sanctioned For The Provocative Documentary by Owliver(m): 10:48am On Jan 27, 2015
house37:
PDP continue all your propaganda it won't work,Nigerians are now wiser.
sorry to disappoint you but its working. I personally know 4people who changed and I believe there are many more grin go on twitter and see for urself. Even buhari daughter has deactivated her account .

1 Like

Re: AIT Should Be Sanctioned For The Provocative Documentary by tittop4: 11:15am On Jan 27, 2015
Radio and TV stations should be address on what and what they will broadcast during and afta this election because most of the lies are picked by them without verifying the true nature of such information. Pls let's not bring any nonsense documentary that has the ability of turning the country upside down.
Re: AIT Should Be Sanctioned For The Provocative Documentary by Nobody: 11:44am On Jan 27, 2015
are you sure of what you just said?, cos i followed the sequence of events very well after the last general elections..... i dont make baseless accusations.
CaptainAmerica1:

Sorry for interrupting, I couldn't help.

Try and get your facts right, Buhari never made that statement! Don't be a tool of propaganda.
Re: AIT Should Be Sanctioned For The Provocative Documentary by CaptainAmerica1: 11:53am On Jan 27, 2015
emror4u:
are you sure of what you just said?, cos i followed the sequence of events very well after the last general elections..... i dont make baseless accusations.

I am 100% sure, It was done to paint him bad.

Find out yourself, you'll see I'm not lying.
Re: AIT Should Be Sanctioned For The Provocative Documentary by Montaque(m): 1:57pm On Jan 27, 2015
Since they no longer teach history in our secondary schools,AIT decided to do us a favour.
No one can change,obliterate or misquote history,it has a way of uncanny survival.
Deal with it!!!!
Re: AIT Should Be Sanctioned For The Provocative Documentary by eljay911(m): 10:11am On Jan 28, 2015
Have u been living in naija at all? do u even know anything abt this group?? oga u need to find out the truth o, dont just asume.
Vicotex:
go and ask buhari and his terror group about the 200 invincible chibok girls
Re: AIT Should Be Sanctioned For The Provocative Documentary by ilo04(m): 10:56am On Jan 28, 2015
sexynabila:
after seeing dis ducumentary.... ai changed my mind....am voting johnatha.... burari is a strong jihadist.... tnk God i saw dis before d election day
cry

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Tribunal Upholds El-Rufai’s Election / WHAT IS THE CHRISTIAN NAME OF PROF YEMI OSINBAJO? / Meet Gbadebo Rhodes Wife, Dr. Ifeyinwa Rhodes (PhD)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.