Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,604 members, 7,812,976 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 12:56 AM

WHAT IS THE CHRISTIAN NAME OF PROF YEMI OSINBAJO? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / WHAT IS THE CHRISTIAN NAME OF PROF YEMI OSINBAJO? (8911 Views)

Mungo Park Did Not Discover River Niger – Prof Yemi Osinbajo / Latest : Formal President Obasanjo Has Officially Denounced His Christian Name / Youths Plan Nationwide Solidarity Rally In Favour Of Prof Osinbajo And Magu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

WHAT IS THE CHRISTIAN NAME OF PROF YEMI OSINBAJO? by oyinkinola: 4:51pm On Mar 11, 2017
On my way to work today I come accross some Ghanians, he greet me, hello Nigerian? I said fine! boldly and proudly! then;
He ask, what's the christian name of your VP, prof Yemi Osinbanjo?
Disapointedly I look up and down but no answer!
they laugh at me and go away!
pls help!
Oyinkinola

Re: WHAT IS THE CHRISTIAN NAME OF PROF YEMI OSINBAJO? by Nobody: 4:52pm On Mar 11, 2017
Oyinkinola are you alright?

2 Likes

Re: WHAT IS THE CHRISTIAN NAME OF PROF YEMI OSINBAJO? by Nobody: 4:53pm On Mar 11, 2017
May the Lord heal you in Jesus name Amen

2 Likes

Re: WHAT IS THE CHRISTIAN NAME OF PROF YEMI OSINBAJO? by oyinkinola: 4:55pm On Mar 11, 2017
xstry:
Oyinkinola are you alright?
...ya am alright!
Yemi and Osinbajo is not a christian name?

6 Likes

Re: WHAT IS THE CHRISTIAN NAME OF PROF YEMI OSINBAJO? by CROWNWEALTH019(m): 4:55pm On Mar 11, 2017
oyinkinola:
On my way to work today I come accross some Ghanians, he greet me, hello Nigerian? I said fine! boldly and proudly! then;
pls help!
Oyinkinola
Since when recession start you don they misbehave grin

8 Likes

Re: WHAT IS THE CHRISTIAN NAME OF PROF YEMI OSINBAJO? by Nobody: 4:57pm On Mar 11, 2017
oyinkinola:

...ya am alright!
Yemi and Osinbajo is not a christian name?
Are making a statement or asking a question

2 Likes

Re: WHAT IS THE CHRISTIAN NAME OF PROF YEMI OSINBAJO? by oyinkinola: 4:59pm On Mar 11, 2017
CROWNWEALTH019:

Since when recession start you don they misbehave grin
....no wonder why Nigerian failed exam!
what is the christian name of Osinbajo? am asking you about recession?

4 Likes

Re: WHAT IS THE CHRISTIAN NAME OF PROF YEMI OSINBAJO? by oyinkinola: 5:02pm On Mar 11, 2017
xstry:
Are making a statement or asking a question
...you know the christian name of Osinbajo? yes or no!

1 Like

Re: WHAT IS THE CHRISTIAN NAME OF PROF YEMI OSINBAJO? by Nobody: 5:04pm On Mar 11, 2017
oyinkinola:

...you know the christian name of Osinbajo? yes or no!
Osinbajo is a Christian name grin
Re: WHAT IS THE CHRISTIAN NAME OF PROF YEMI OSINBAJO? by oyinkinola: 5:04pm On Mar 11, 2017
Oyind18:
May the Lord heal you in Jesus name Amen
who ask for your prayer?
the christian name of yemi Osinbajo!

1 Like

Re: WHAT IS THE CHRISTIAN NAME OF PROF YEMI OSINBAJO? by Kondomatic(m): 5:05pm On Mar 11, 2017
oyinkinola:

who ask for your prayer?
His Christian name is acting President

1 Like

Re: WHAT IS THE CHRISTIAN NAME OF PROF YEMI OSINBAJO? by oyinkinola: 5:06pm On Mar 11, 2017
xstry:
Osinbajo is a Christian name grin
F9 is too much for you!

1 Like

Re: WHAT IS THE CHRISTIAN NAME OF PROF YEMI OSINBAJO? by Nobody: 5:07pm On Mar 11, 2017
oyinkinola:

who ask for your prayer?
Be delivered in Jesus name Amen
Re: WHAT IS THE CHRISTIAN NAME OF PROF YEMI OSINBAJO? by oyinkinola: 5:08pm On Mar 11, 2017
Kondomatic:
His Christian name is acting President
....who send this one to school and for what?
Re: WHAT IS THE CHRISTIAN NAME OF PROF YEMI OSINBAJO? by gbegemaster(m): 5:11pm On Mar 11, 2017
oyinkinola:

....no wonder why Nigerian failed exam!
what is the christian name of Osinbajo? am asking you about recession?
Osinbajo
Re: WHAT IS THE CHRISTIAN NAME OF PROF YEMI OSINBAJO? by oyinkinola: 5:22pm On Mar 11, 2017
gbegemaster:
Osinbajo
...master for that matter!
sorry o!
Re: WHAT IS THE CHRISTIAN NAME OF PROF YEMI OSINBAJO? by oyinkinola: 5:25pm On Mar 11, 2017
Oyind18:
Be delivered in Jesus name Amen
...Oyind18
oyin di 18!
too small to know!
Re: WHAT IS THE CHRISTIAN NAME OF PROF YEMI OSINBAJO? by okuya: 5:27pm On Mar 11, 2017
U should b ashamed to call urself a yoruba, so u dont know that YEMI is a christian name OLUyemi

7 Likes

Re: WHAT IS THE CHRISTIAN NAME OF PROF YEMI OSINBAJO? by gbegemaster(m): 5:32pm On Mar 11, 2017
oyinkinola:

...master for that matter!
sorry o!
Ehn you were asking a silly question and you got a silly answer.
Re: WHAT IS THE CHRISTIAN NAME OF PROF YEMI OSINBAJO? by oyinkinola: 5:33pm On Mar 11, 2017
okuya:
U should b ashamed to call urself a yoruba, so u dont know that YEMI is a christian name OLUyemi
...haa! okuya!
in what Bible you find it!
shame indeed!
Re: WHAT IS THE CHRISTIAN NAME OF PROF YEMI OSINBAJO? by oyinkinola: 5:35pm On Mar 11, 2017
gbegemaster:
Ehn you were asking a silly question and you got a silly answer.
hoo! my God!
the christian name, is a silly question?
Re: WHAT IS THE CHRISTIAN NAME OF PROF YEMI OSINBAJO? by Oasis007(m): 6:24pm On Mar 11, 2017
grin

I really can't stop laughing after the reading some Comments!

LOL!

How can yoruba Names be termed as Christian Names?! Are there no Muslims in the West bearing Yemi, Shola, Banjo and Co?!

LOL!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: WHAT IS THE CHRISTIAN NAME OF PROF YEMI OSINBAJO? by dragonking2: 6:27pm On Mar 11, 2017
Oasis007:
grin

LOL!

How can yoruba Names be termed as Christian Names?! Are there no Muslims in the West bearing Yemi, Shola, Banjo and Co?!

LOL!
I don't think so
Re: WHAT IS THE CHRISTIAN NAME OF PROF YEMI OSINBAJO? by dragonking2: 6:28pm On Mar 11, 2017
oyinkinola:
pls help!
Oyinkinola
The Christian name is Osunbade grin

6 Likes

Re: WHAT IS THE CHRISTIAN NAME OF PROF YEMI OSINBAJO? by oyinkinola: 6:31pm On Mar 11, 2017
Oasis007:
grin

LOL!

LOL!
....you see!
just imagine!
is Oyinkinola a muslim or christian name?

1 Like

Re: WHAT IS THE CHRISTIAN NAME OF PROF YEMI OSINBAJO? by oyinkinola: 6:33pm On Mar 11, 2017
dragonking2:
I don't think so
...yoruba is not jew, there is different btw yoruba name and christian name!
Re: WHAT IS THE CHRISTIAN NAME OF PROF YEMI OSINBAJO? by REDshouse(m): 6:33pm On Mar 11, 2017
christian name or biblical name ....there is diff don't ask me...just put Ur asz. down and think

1 Like

Re: WHAT IS THE CHRISTIAN NAME OF PROF YEMI OSINBAJO? by oyinkinola: 6:34pm On Mar 11, 2017
dragonking2:
The Christian name is Osunbade grin
...get lost completely!

1 Like

Re: WHAT IS THE CHRISTIAN NAME OF PROF YEMI OSINBAJO? by dragonking2: 6:35pm On Mar 11, 2017
oyinkinola:

...get lost completely!
E pain am grin

1 Like

Re: WHAT IS THE CHRISTIAN NAME OF PROF YEMI OSINBAJO? by ThinkSmarter: 6:36pm On Mar 11, 2017
oyinkinola:
pls help!
Oyinkinola
I am a Christian but I bear my native Igbo name.
Christianity is all about accepting Christ Jesus as your Lord and Savior, living a Christ~like life ,getting baptised and becoming a new creature.
David, Solomon, Jacob are all tribal names of Hebrews before the advent of Christianity.
Same thing with Mohammed,fatima, Maryam, SALISU etc., they are all tribal names of Arabs while some re ARABIC version of Hebrew name like Suleiman for Solomon, Yusuf for Joseph, Maryam for Mary, Musa for Moses etc

5 Likes

Re: WHAT IS THE CHRISTIAN NAME OF PROF YEMI OSINBAJO? by oyinkinola: 6:45pm On Mar 11, 2017
REDshouse:
christian name or biblical name ....there is diff don't ask me...just put Ur asz. down and think
...say you didn't know!
Re: WHAT IS THE CHRISTIAN NAME OF PROF YEMI OSINBAJO? by oyinkinola: 6:50pm On Mar 11, 2017
ThinkSmarter:
I am a Christian but I bear my native Igbo name.
Christianity is all about accepting Christ Jesus as your Lord and Savior, living a Christ~like life ,getting baptised and becoming a new creature.
David, Solomon, Jacob are all tribal names of Hebrews before the advent of Christianity.
Same thing with Mohammed,fatima, Maryam, SALISU etc., they are all tribal names of Arabs while some re ARABIC version of Hebrew name.
...you mean you didn't have christian name!

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Sanusi's Wikileak Expose: Patriot Or Traitor? / What Is The Worst Crime You Have Ever Committed? / China-Africa Summit: Obiano Meets With Investors And Ndi Anambra In China

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.