Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,402 members, 7,954,593 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 12:03 AM

Annie Idibia: "I Wish I Was The Mother Of All 2face's Children, Seven Of Them" - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Annie Idibia: "I Wish I Was The Mother Of All 2face's Children, Seven Of Them" (29599 Views)

Tiwa Savage &son Visit 2face House As She Have Fun With 2face Children(pics,vid) / 2face Idibia: I Nearly Died When I Was 26, Pop Star Reveals / PHOTOS: Mother Of 2face Children,.sunmbo Adeoye Celebrate 2nd Wedding Anniversar (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Annie Idibia: "I Wish I Was The Mother Of All 2face's Children, Seven Of Them" by otijah(m): 11:13am On Jan 27, 2015
BeeBeeOoh:
corrected. Thanks man
UWC
Re: Annie Idibia: "I Wish I Was The Mother Of All 2face's Children, Seven Of Them" by JumiaQuickSales(f): 11:23am On Jan 27, 2015
The Innjoo Note E only on Jumia Nigeria!

It's Just N19,999

Short description:

- Screen Size: 5.5 Inches
- Processor: 1.3 Ghz, Quad Core
- RAM: 1 GB
- Internal Memory: 8 GB
- Operating System: Android
- Camera: Rear- 8MP; Front- 2MP
- Available Colours: Black and White

We sell Electronics, Phones, Tablets, Laptops, Home wares and appliances, Kitchen Wares and appliances, Fashion items(male, female and kiddies), Fitness Equipments and Weight management products, Skin care products etc
We have Android phones/tablets for as low as N9,000

To get this phone or anyother item of your choice from Jumia, like us on:

http://www.facebook.com/JumiaQuickSales

Re: Annie Idibia: "I Wish I Was The Mother Of All 2face's Children, Seven Of Them" by Nobody: 11:46am On Jan 27, 2015
No blame her ooo,u need to see how those boys resemble 2baba

1 Like

Re: Annie Idibia: "I Wish I Was The Mother Of All 2face's Children, Seven Of Them" by egopersonified(f): 11:53am On Jan 27, 2015
Infomizer:
7 Lucky Ninja Kids...

Who remembers that film?

Seven lucky kids
All for one
Heahhh
Re: Annie Idibia: "I Wish I Was The Mother Of All 2face's Children, Seven Of Them" by simdam500(m): 11:56am On Jan 27, 2015
intergral: She don come enjoy money how she no go talk like that.......... blessed WOMAN
Re: Annie Idibia: "I Wish I Was The Mother Of All 2face's Children, Seven Of Them" by simdam500(m): 11:59am On Jan 27, 2015
Sounds like tuface wishes himself... and the wife assisted him in publicizing it undecided

Tuface for come out if his closet and say it to the world naaaw
Re: Annie Idibia: "I Wish I Was The Mother Of All 2face's Children, Seven Of Them" by dont8(m): 12:51pm On Jan 27, 2015
I do, thanks for bringing back the nostalgia wink
Infomizer:
7 Lucky Ninja Kids...

Who remembers that film?
egopersonified:

Seven lucky kids
All for one
Heahhh
Re: Annie Idibia: "I Wish I Was The Mother Of All 2face's Children, Seven Of Them" by Nuella222(f): 1:48pm On Jan 27, 2015
I hate her eyes, the space between the two eyes are really world apart. And they always look cunning.
Re: Annie Idibia: "I Wish I Was The Mother Of All 2face's Children, Seven Of Them" by LaRoyalHighness(f): 1:53pm On Jan 27, 2015
This happens when you don't read but rush to comment... You are the silly one here.
Akshow:
silly woman, u don't need to be their biological mother before u assume d role of their mother and love them like u bore them

1 Like

Re: Annie Idibia: "I Wish I Was The Mother Of All 2face's Children, Seven Of Them" by Akshow: 2:05pm On Jan 27, 2015
LaRoyalHighness:
This happens when you don't read but rush to comment... You are the silly one here.

her royal foolishness, back off!
Re: Annie Idibia: "I Wish I Was The Mother Of All 2face's Children, Seven Of Them" by Alexisosas(m): 2:06pm On Jan 27, 2015
Na God do am no be 2baba
Re: Annie Idibia: "I Wish I Was The Mother Of All 2face's Children, Seven Of Them" by Glomoni: 2:34pm On Jan 27, 2015
farano:
Kill yourself by committing sucide then. Mtcheeewwww!

Kill yourself/committing sucide .... exactly the reason I called u "Ofeke!"
Re: Annie Idibia: "I Wish I Was The Mother Of All 2face's Children, Seven Of Them" by Infomizer(m): 3:16pm On Jan 27, 2015
egopersonified:

Seven lucky kids
All for one
Heahhh

Correct!!!!
Wow!!!

1 Like

Re: Annie Idibia: "I Wish I Was The Mother Of All 2face's Children, Seven Of Them" by farano(f): 3:18pm On Jan 27, 2015
Glomoni:

Kill yourself/committing sucide .... exactly the reason I called u "Ofeke!"
Lmao! Stop reasoning with your biro.
Re: Annie Idibia: "I Wish I Was The Mother Of All 2face's Children, Seven Of Them" by somsom(f): 3:36pm On Jan 27, 2015
Akshow:
silly woman, u don't need to be their biological mother before u assume d role of their mother and love them like u bore them
Is that enough reason to call her silly? I pity you

1 Like

Re: Annie Idibia: "I Wish I Was The Mother Of All 2face's Children, Seven Of Them" by LaRoyalHighness(f): 3:43pm On Jan 27, 2015
YOUR FATHER!
Akshow:

her royal foolishness, back off!
Re: Annie Idibia: "I Wish I Was The Mother Of All 2face's Children, Seven Of Them" by Akshow: 3:49pm On Jan 27, 2015
LaRoyalHighness:
YOUR FATHER!

ur Moda left nyansh tongue
Re: Annie Idibia: "I Wish I Was The Mother Of All 2face's Children, Seven Of Them" by Akshow: 3:51pm On Jan 27, 2015
somsom:

Is that enough reason to call her silly? I pity you

pity ursef first my dear. I don't need ur pity
Re: Annie Idibia: "I Wish I Was The Mother Of All 2face's Children, Seven Of Them" by LaRoyalHighness(f): 3:58pm On Jan 27, 2015
grin.... Your Father!
Akshow:

ur Moda left nyansh tongue
Re: Annie Idibia: "I Wish I Was The Mother Of All 2face's Children, Seven Of Them" by Akshow: 4:06pm On Jan 27, 2015
LaRoyalHighness:
grin.... Your Father!

ur mother left nyansh cheesy
Re: Annie Idibia: "I Wish I Was The Mother Of All 2face's Children, Seven Of Them" by LaRoyalHighness(f): 4:19pm On Jan 27, 2015
E pain am... tongue
Akshow:

ur mother left nyansh cheesy
Re: Annie Idibia: "I Wish I Was The Mother Of All 2face's Children, Seven Of Them" by Akshow: 4:21pm On Jan 27, 2015
LaRoyalHighness:
E pain am... tongue
yes. but still..... ur mama left nyansh hehehehehehegigigigiggigighihihihihihi tongue
Re: Annie Idibia: "I Wish I Was The Mother Of All 2face's Children, Seven Of Them" by Preshochyx(m): 5:00pm On Jan 27, 2015
intergral:
She don come enjoy money how she no go talk like that.......... FOOLISH WOMAN

She's been with him since he had nothin... FOOLISH MAN

1 Like

Re: Annie Idibia: "I Wish I Was The Mother Of All 2face's Children, Seven Of Them" by agoadiv(m): 6:30pm On Jan 27, 2015
sleemoon:

Shuo.! See dis guy ooo... My 6ta b d number 2.... Buh 2face cum use money chuk her mouth... She too cum seal mine with 20 percent.....
hahahahahahahah..ur sister na ashawo oooo n u be ashawii
Re: Annie Idibia: "I Wish I Was The Mother Of All 2face's Children, Seven Of Them" by sleemoon(m): 6:39pm On Jan 27, 2015
agoadiv:
hahahahahahahah..ur sister na ashawo oooo n u be ashawii
Ur own sis na olosho ooo u cum b oloshi....... Hehehehe

1 Like

Re: Annie Idibia: "I Wish I Was The Mother Of All 2face's Children, Seven Of Them" by utytill(m): 9:29pm On Jan 27, 2015
Don't worry,more are coming.
Re: Annie Idibia: "I Wish I Was The Mother Of All 2face's Children, Seven Of Them" by koyyess: 10:19pm On Jan 27, 2015
My dear, sorry to be a kill joy but tu face ain't your husband. He only made you 'lord of the ring' and you know it, that's why you angrilly went to the club where tubaba and his baby mama(pero or whatever is her name) were kissing and having fun. I pity you because even your single mum did not suffer the degree of lonliness,humiliation, betrayals and infectious diseases you are tackling right now.
Re: Annie Idibia: "I Wish I Was The Mother Of All 2face's Children, Seven Of Them" by Babe2sure(f): 4:26am On Jan 28, 2015
If wishes were horses, beggars might ride. But.....wishes weren't horses, so beggars will not ride.
Re: Annie Idibia: "I Wish I Was The Mother Of All 2face's Children, Seven Of Them" by bidxbikky: 7:54am On Jan 28, 2015
intergral:
She don come enjoy money how she no go talk like that.......... FOOLISH WOMAN
abaa...thats to assh of you...aftall they were dating b4 the incidents appn...mind ur speech in public
Re: Annie Idibia: "I Wish I Was The Mother Of All 2face's Children, Seven Of Them" by intergral(m): 8:20am On Jan 28, 2015
bidxbikky:
abaa...thats to assh of you...aftall they were dating b4 the incidents appn...mind ur speech in public
my sister what will you do when your boyfriend impregnate different women 7 times not to talk of those aborted and still come back to tell you that you're his one and only. Will you marry HIM?
Re: Annie Idibia: "I Wish I Was The Mother Of All 2face's Children, Seven Of Them" by intergral(m): 8:22am On Jan 28, 2015
Preshochyx:

She's been with him since he had nothin... FOOLISH MAN
ok May your sister marry a man that has impregnated 7 women "amen" .... Indomie brain

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Korede Bello Poses With Kenny Ogungbe & Dayod1 (pic) / Ali Baba Sends Another Warning To Yahoo Yahoo Boyz / Actress Mide Martins celebrates her Actor Husband on his birthday

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.