Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,138 members, 7,811,198 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 06:21 AM

2015: Ohanaeze Endorses Jonathan, Threatens To Sanction Amaechi - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2015: Ohanaeze Endorses Jonathan, Threatens To Sanction Amaechi (32977 Views)

Senate Set To Sanction Ndume Over “unparliamentary Comments " / Tinubu Denies Sending SMS Canvassing Votes For Jonathan, Threatens Court Action / Pan-Yoruba Group, Afenifere Endorses Jonathan (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2015: Ohanaeze Endorses Jonathan, Threatens To Sanction Amaechi by braine(m): 12:09am On Jan 28, 2015
Gozzzy:
berem:
So they didn't endorse Chekwas Okorie an Igbo man? Shame on Ohanaeze.

Sai Chekwas Okorie!!
>Berem is seriously in need of a psychiatrist!! her insanity is getting outta hand! filthyy bittchhh!
you are a fool.

2 Likes

Re: 2015: Ohanaeze Endorses Jonathan, Threatens To Sanction Amaechi by braine(m): 12:10am On Jan 28, 2015
I endorse Buhari. And thats what matters.

3 Likes

Re: 2015: Ohanaeze Endorses Jonathan, Threatens To Sanction Amaechi by EbuGeneral(m): 12:11am On Jan 28, 2015
Abdulkareem407:
And so. Who are u expecting dem 2 endorse b4 after receiving enough Envelops... But can dis Confused Animals Group (C.A.G) mobilise de whole SS/SE 4 Gej... Neva... Dey just endorsed him on their own Pocket.

OHANAEZE... Have dey 4got dat dey have an igbo man who is also contesting 4 President... Igbos are Slaves 2 Yorubas and Hausa's... BLoody Coward's.

MUMU... HEDIOT

Cow like you

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2015: Ohanaeze Endorses Jonathan, Threatens To Sanction Amaechi by Kedam(m): 12:12am On Jan 28, 2015
pacesetter939:
The so-called Ohanaeze leadership is filled with people of vested interest and as such, they are speaking for themselves and certainly NOT for the millions of Ndigbo within and outside Nigeria.

My household and I are for GENERAL BUHARI/OSINBAJO come FeBUHARI 14, 2015.
Ohanaeze's endorsement of jonathon is non of ur business. They speak for the people if u don't know. Guess u are blind of igbo's culture. Talk of selfish interest, they got nothing to gain personally, their peoples gain his theirs. Lol, so if den no endorse Goodluck na who u want make den endorse.!!

8 Likes 3 Shares

Re: 2015: Ohanaeze Endorses Jonathan, Threatens To Sanction Amaechi by 1009ja: 12:13am On Jan 28, 2015
Ohaneze! A bunch of Abuja lootractors. They think they speak for the Igbo young man who graduated from university ten years and has given up looking for job because his degree is now obsolete in the job market. Can they speak for the bus driver who cannot get his passengers from Owerri to PH or from Enugu to Onitsha or from Enugu to PH or from Owerri to Aba or from Aba to PH or from Umuahia to Akwa Ibom or from Aba to Akwa Ibom and to Calabar? The Igboland has become landlocked by the GEJ administration. Let the Ohaneze fools speak fro them few selves. Ala Igbo is suffering under this GEJ lootormation.

4 Likes

Re: 2015: Ohanaeze Endorses Jonathan, Threatens To Sanction Amaechi by sokera: 12:14am On Jan 28, 2015
berem:

Sai Chekwas Okorie!!

cheesy
haha are you just knowing the Igbos are politically slaves ? Hausas , yoruba and even the ppl called minority from the south south as rule this great nation, I don't know where the Igbos belongs, more reason they are behind

1 Like

Re: 2015: Ohanaeze Endorses Jonathan, Threatens To Sanction Amaechi by Sobeautiful: 12:15am On Jan 28, 2015
danjumakolo:
Right from genesis...ohaneze is a wonderous group.
They don't have future in Nigeria.
There is an adage that says,give the IBO man money and he will open his inner bedroom for u.
Apga is dead.
That's y the ijaws have dominated and subdued ibos.
Presidency will continue to rotate from north to west and maybe south south again.
Feel free to insult dear. But I can tell u it's not d best. Whoever wins we r still Naija. Sware words cause wringlesooo. No just try amooo. I dey tell u because l love u scatter. So take am easy. It's not a do or die affair. As for d lbos never ruling, u never can tell. Nobody believed a black will ever rule US. Anyhow me and u na one Naija.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2015: Ohanaeze Endorses Jonathan, Threatens To Sanction Amaechi by darisgod(m): 12:15am On Jan 28, 2015
Yes he is

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 2015: Ohanaeze Endorses Jonathan, Threatens To Sanction Amaechi by kodded(m): 12:16am On Jan 28, 2015
1009ja:
Ohaneze! A bunch of Abuja lootractors. They think they speak for the Igbo young man who graduated from university ten years and has given up looking for job because his degree is now obsolete in the job market. Can they speak for the bus driver who cannot get his passengers from Owerri to PH or from Enugu to Onitsha or from Enugu to PH or from Owerri to Aba or from Aba to PH or from Umuahia to Akwa Ibom or from Aba to Akwa Ibom and to Calabar? The Igboland has become landlocked by the GEJ administration. Let the Ohaneze fools speak fro them few selves. Ala Igbo is suffering under this GEJ lootormation.
with the way u post dis shit
hope u wilnt comit sucide when the result is out ?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2015: Ohanaeze Endorses Jonathan, Threatens To Sanction Amaechi by kodded(m): 12:17am On Jan 28, 2015
darisgod:
Yes he is
hope you know that buhari has also set a record for a presidential aspirant to be a stack illiterate

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 2015: Ohanaeze Endorses Jonathan, Threatens To Sanction Amaechi by sokera: 12:18am On Jan 28, 2015
Kedam:
Ohanaeze's endorsement of jonathon is non of ur business. They speak for the people if u don't know. Guess u are blind of igbo's culture. Talk of selfish interest, they got nothing to gain personally, their peoples gain his theirs. Lol, so if den no endorse Goodluck na who u want make den endorse.!!
when the Igbos endorse GEJ 2011 what have you people gain from his admistration? Traveling abroad to tarnish the image of NIGERIA , moving all your family to states where APC govern perfectly ? I swear the Igbos are the most gullible tribe in NIGERIA . God bless the Yorubas elders,

2 Likes

Re: 2015: Ohanaeze Endorses Jonathan, Threatens To Sanction Amaechi by mazzi: 12:20am On Jan 28, 2015
[quote author=greggng post=30197112]For some of us that read accounting you can liken what pdp is doing to what we call window dressing. The equation is clear buhari will flaw gej in the north . In the south west same. In the south south same and in the south east vote will be divided. The best gej can get might come through rigging. Even with rigging he can only rig himself out.[/quot pls stop typing like onye ofe red.

1 Like

Re: 2015: Ohanaeze Endorses Jonathan, Threatens To Sanction Amaechi by sokera: 12:23am On Jan 28, 2015
After endorsing of the clueless man by the selfish Igbos elders , their ppl will still move from east to survive in states govern by APC .gej will keep using the brain of the Igbos till 2090. Gullible tribe . Awon oloriburuku ede gbogbo

4 Likes

Re: 2015: Ohanaeze Endorses Jonathan, Threatens To Sanction Amaechi by pacesetter939: 12:30am On Jan 28, 2015
Kedam:
The so called Ohanaeze's purported endorsement means nothing in the real sense of the world of today. Quote me come FeBUHARI 14.

2 Likes

Re: 2015: Ohanaeze Endorses Jonathan, Threatens To Sanction Amaechi by xdravy(m): 12:52am On Jan 28, 2015
When did the igbos comes majority in nigeria elections voting strength when they are all over nigeria trading- they care nt on any elections. So how impart is the endorsement to voting during elections.
Except the so called Ohanaeze leadership will accept rigging by d pdp. So they jst endorsed rigging of the election cos if free #Buhari we win in their states. They shld be careful cos they are always the casualties of violence in this nation. So my good brothers the IGBOs on the fields of to hustle, vote wisely and say no to #riggingofelections

1 Like

Re: 2015: Ohanaeze Endorses Jonathan, Threatens To Sanction Amaechi by xdravy(m): 12:55am On Jan 28, 2015
sokera:
After endorsing of the clueless man by the selfish Igbos elders , their ppl will still move from east to survive in states govern by APC .gej will keep using the brain of the Igbos till 2090. Gullible tribe . Awon oloriburuku ede gbogbo
Re: 2015: Ohanaeze Endorses Jonathan, Threatens To Sanction Amaechi by nijanigga: 12:59am On Jan 28, 2015
ohanaeze gini? hungry people looking to pick gej's pej"s crumbs. the same bigots who said gej has failed. ndigbos have suddenly endorsed gej. money for hand back for ground.

1 Like

Re: 2015: Ohanaeze Endorses Jonathan, Threatens To Sanction Amaechi by BekeeBuAgbara: 1:14am On Jan 28, 2015
sokera:
The way you are crying over this Ohanaeze endorsement I hope you won't commit suicide.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 2015: Ohanaeze Endorses Jonathan, Threatens To Sanction Amaechi by 1025: 1:17am On Jan 28, 2015
who is ohanaeze? nonsense. they are not existing. if buhari wins tomorrow, two red empty cap chiefs will visit and claim they are ohanaeze. these hungry things should go and rest joo. one day you people will endorse rabbit.
Re: 2015: Ohanaeze Endorses Jonathan, Threatens To Sanction Amaechi by Nobody: 1:27am On Jan 28, 2015
If all these endorsements is giving you hope that Goodluck will win the elections. Think again. Most of them live outside the country and must have taken out of the 21bn just to issue a press statement. We know the real facts are on ground at the grassroot level. Most people will rather not vote than to vote for gej or GMB.
Re: 2015: Ohanaeze Endorses Jonathan, Threatens To Sanction Amaechi by babyfaceafrica: 1:30am On Jan 28, 2015
I don't have a problem with them endorcing aanybody,but what will they sanction Amaechi for? When has an ikwerre man become igbo? They have things in common but please every mallam to its kettle......ikwerrre is ikwerre ..igbo is igbo....I am yet to see Yoruba groups sanctioning,.edo politicians if they misbehve for those that know history..they HAVE lots in common.
Re: 2015: Ohanaeze Endorses Jonathan, Threatens To Sanction Amaechi by Mzanalysis: 1:44am On Jan 28, 2015
Facebook and twitter endorsed GMB

1 Like

Re: 2015: Ohanaeze Endorses Jonathan, Threatens To Sanction Amaechi by kobonaire(m): 1:47am On Jan 28, 2015
chammy555:
til I looked at the check ov $7887 , I accept that my best friend was realey receiving money part-time on their apple laptop. . there great aunt had bean doing this for only 10 months and by now took care of the loans on there apartment and purchased a gorgeous GMC . pop over to this site.................www. 419 website .com
Na LIE .... all na 419

Re: 2015: Ohanaeze Endorses Jonathan, Threatens To Sanction Amaechi by emeka2847: 2:14am On Jan 28, 2015
No way! The officials can vote for Jona, but we all own our individual voter cards.

But such a stupid harakiri in 2011, an Igbo brethren would have been warming up to take over this year.

GMB is the candidate for the common Igbo man.
Re: 2015: Ohanaeze Endorses Jonathan, Threatens To Sanction Amaechi by ProsperUSA: 2:52am On Jan 28, 2015
Really

Re: 2015: Ohanaeze Endorses Jonathan, Threatens To Sanction Amaechi by allcomage: 3:11am On Jan 28, 2015
Okay! I concur with ohaneze and afenifere groups. Let us restructure for development.

1 Like

Re: 2015: Ohanaeze Endorses Jonathan, Threatens To Sanction Amaechi by ziccoit: 3:12am On Jan 28, 2015
ShowYourCertificate:
The women support Jonathan (http://www.ngrguardiannews.com/news/national-news/195137-women-march-for-president-jonathan)

Afenifere has endorsed Jonathan (http://www.punchng.com/news/afenifere-endorses-jonathan/)

Ijaw Youths also endorsed Jonathan (http://dailypost.ng/2015/01/22/attack-jonathan-ijaw-youths-vow-give-north-eye-eye/

Niger Delta are solidly behind Jonathan (http://leadership.ng/news/373187/2015-niger-delta-royal-fathers-endorse-jonathan)

The Northern Youths also endorsed Jonathan (http://www.thisdaylive.com/articles/arewa-youths-nana-endorse-jonathan-for-presidency/199559/)

The Middle Belt is also supporting Jonathan (http://allafrica.com/stories/201501231360.html)

Now the Ohanaeze has finally endorsed Jonathan (http://sunnewsonline.com/new/?p=102036)

Game over for Buhari grin

Meanwhile the court case against Buhari begins in earnest. That man will go to jail for perjury and forgery grin

I just love democracy grin

1. Niger Deltans, Ijaw and Ohanaeze comprise of the same set of people in different coloration.
2. The women group, Middle belt and Northern youth you mentioned above are card carried members of PDP attempting to please their ATM machine-Mr GEJ.

It is going to be foolery of the century if anyone expects any of those you mentioned above to openly denounce Mr President. February 14th is the day when he is going to know what's up.

Meanwhile, rigging has become extremely difficult if not impossible. I want to see how PDP is going to survive this year elections.

1 Like

Re: 2015: Ohanaeze Endorses Jonathan, Threatens To Sanction Amaechi by Nobody: 3:22am On Jan 28, 2015
berem:

Sai Chekwas Okorie!!

cheesy
When are you planning to get marry? Or na for Nairaland you go end your life?

2 Likes

Re: 2015: Ohanaeze Endorses Jonathan, Threatens To Sanction Amaechi by Nobody: 3:26am On Jan 28, 2015
profjustine:
WHAT IS OHANEZE? just asking
Ask Awolowo who sold his soul to the Hausa/Fulani for power

1 Like

Re: 2015: Ohanaeze Endorses Jonathan, Threatens To Sanction Amaechi by Nempi(m): 3:43am On Jan 28, 2015
What does this 'endorsement' mean to GEJ? So Ohanaeze will tell me who to vote abi? after endorsing him in their private capacity, I'll quietly vote GMB to the shame of those old fools at Ohanaeze.
Re: 2015: Ohanaeze Endorses Jonathan, Threatens To Sanction Amaechi by deletrue: 3:43am On Jan 28, 2015
Firefire:
Una never see anything yet.

80% of APC leaders will soon jump the fence and declare for Dr. Jonathan Goodluck cheesy

who nor like better thing especiallly this perjury and forgery case hanging on apc? How would a normal person sink with a very sure jailed Buhari?

2 Likes

Re: 2015: Ohanaeze Endorses Jonathan, Threatens To Sanction Amaechi by Sall(m): 4:10am On Jan 28, 2015
I just wonder why some set of people are only move by there stomachs,greed,sentiments and themself alone .eventually binary wins the election you should better declare your republic if you have the verves and see who loose more in Nigeria . Forgetting you people are the minority group in Nigeria.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Okorocha Gets A Heroes Reception In Kano (Pix Updates) / Hilarious Fuel Scarcity Pictures And Screen Shots / Villagers Flee As Bandits Overwhelm Amotekun In Parts Of Ondo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.