Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,065 members, 7,810,970 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 07:45 PM

2015: Ohanaeze Endorses Jonathan, Threatens To Sanction Amaechi - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2015: Ohanaeze Endorses Jonathan, Threatens To Sanction Amaechi (32972 Views)

Senate Set To Sanction Ndume Over “unparliamentary Comments " / Tinubu Denies Sending SMS Canvassing Votes For Jonathan, Threatens Court Action / Pan-Yoruba Group, Afenifere Endorses Jonathan (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2015: Ohanaeze Endorses Jonathan, Threatens To Sanction Amaechi by litetias(m): 6:54am On Jan 28, 2015
DrJoe1:
the biggest mistake of APC was picking buhari as their presidential candidate,
Fashola should have been the right man to beat GEJ hands down,
a 72yrs old retired junta has nothing to offer.........
You chose to use the word junta in a bid to dazzle but in your ignorance you desisted from consulting your dictionary which would have made you realize that a junta refers to a group and not a person. Quack doctor.
Re: 2015: Ohanaeze Endorses Jonathan, Threatens To Sanction Amaechi by naijaguy77: 6:58am On Jan 28, 2015
Eiyaaaah!
Re: 2015: Ohanaeze Endorses Jonathan, Threatens To Sanction Amaechi by Chigold101(m): 7:07am On Jan 28, 2015
berem:
So they didn't endorse Chekwas Okorie an Igbo man? Shame on Ohanaeze.

Sai Chekwas Okorie!!

cheesy
did nt u read their reasons for backing GEJ?

Dont start whooping up tribal sentiment here...

Igbos dont want to waste their vote because if all Igbos vote for Chekwas he wont even win it will be votes wasted.

1 Like

Re: 2015: Ohanaeze Endorses Jonathan, Threatens To Sanction Amaechi by Locapito(m): 7:09am On Jan 28, 2015
Divided house. No factional ehnic group can stop the peoples General, Buhari. why must we endure another 4yrs with gej, simply because we fear the UNKNOWN? Let the UNKNOWN come in and perforn at the same level or worse, then we vote them out. Afenifere or ohaneze are just the mouth piece of gej after they must ve collected money and food like FKK, but the power of the masses will surpress their greeds and vote out this PRODIGAL REGIME OF THIEVES & PICKPOCKETS.
Re: 2015: Ohanaeze Endorses Jonathan, Threatens To Sanction Amaechi by Chigold101(m): 7:16am On Jan 28, 2015
ignis:
Godluck obviously have the southeast.
what of half of the west & all of south south?

If people are allowed to really vote without anyform of intimidation in the North west & North East do u think GMB will really beat GEJ. As for north central GEJ have 60% votes there...

1 Like

Re: 2015: Ohanaeze Endorses Jonathan, Threatens To Sanction Amaechi by Chigold101(m): 7:22am On Jan 28, 2015
danjumakolo:

These are just selfish pressure groups.

How about the Nigerians masses that endorses GMB.
they are slefish because they didnt endorse your candidate... Brutal GMB...

which masses? Where are they?

Forget online polls...

Many of those voting online do not temporal voter card talkless of PMV itself...

1 Like

Re: 2015: Ohanaeze Endorses Jonathan, Threatens To Sanction Amaechi by Kedam(m): 7:23am On Jan 28, 2015
sokera:
when the Igbos endorse GEJ 2011 what have you people gain from his admistration? Traveling abroad to tarnish the image of NIGERIA , moving all your family to states where APC govern perfectly ? I swear the Igbos are the most gullible tribe in NIGERIA . God bless the Yorubas elders,
you are nothing but a ful. Igbo's tarnishing the image of nigeria !!! I never used harsh words here before but u are forcing me to. 'Traveling abroad to tarnish the image of NIGERIA' Are you now telling me that only igbos travel abroad!! Are u telling me that only igbos involve in staining nigeria image abroad I am 50/50 of igbo and yoruba. When u talk about perfect ruling of Apc u are just dreaming. I voted for Apc in osun where I was born and grew up because I thought that's the best thing to do which still don't regret. Mind you, there are a lot of project associated to the federal govt but they will never tell the entire people. Skul bus and most new skul building by state of osun associated to FG success. But they will never let the people know na sure-p fund. All they just want is Apc. Party loyalty by the lower class is nothing but a disaster. Lol, God bless the afeniferes, see ful why did they endorse him, that means they are senseless right. I hope u are not one of those south african sadist who keep hating igbo people.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 2015: Ohanaeze Endorses Jonathan, Threatens To Sanction Amaechi by danielmichael(m): 7:33am On Jan 28, 2015
pacesetter939:

Get set for a real disappointment then as GEJ is about to witness the worst defeat in history.

Go tell that to buharis cows in katsina state

1 Like

Re: 2015: Ohanaeze Endorses Jonathan, Threatens To Sanction Amaechi by SonOfEl(m): 7:47am On Jan 28, 2015
sokera:
After endorsing of the clueless man by the selfish Igbos elders , their ppl will still move from east to survive in states govern by APC .gej will keep using the brain of the Igbos till 2090. Gullible tribe . Awon oloriburuku ede gbogbo
Re: 2015: Ohanaeze Endorses Jonathan, Threatens To Sanction Amaechi by Chigold101(m): 7:47am On Jan 28, 2015
kevinberry:

Even my grandmother a celebrity with thousands of followers endorse the out going governor of ddelta state for second term and the man still lose..
please what do u mean by the outgoing governor of delta state lost? The man will complete his 8years in may 29th... So what are u talking about of u just want run mouth?

1 Like

Re: 2015: Ohanaeze Endorses Jonathan, Threatens To Sanction Amaechi by pitoski(m): 7:49am On Jan 28, 2015
Father Mbaka, Go and Die! grin
Re: 2015: Ohanaeze Endorses Jonathan, Threatens To Sanction Amaechi by Louislewis: 7:50am On Jan 28, 2015
[size=20pt]Sanction should include barnishing him from the East and putting his wife under house arrest in River State.[/size]

2 Likes

Re: 2015: Ohanaeze Endorses Jonathan, Threatens To Sanction Amaechi by Scholes007(m): 7:50am On Jan 28, 2015
hajarayau:
Leke is lie. Up up up GMB. See the original results.
polls should be done as follow
1:every user of the platform should know a day or two before it commence
2:There should be unbiased forum...like one group being the main users.
3:then the result can be relatively reliable(unbiased sample)
Re: 2015: Ohanaeze Endorses Jonathan, Threatens To Sanction Amaechi by Akpan107(m): 7:59am On Jan 28, 2015
horlarlorwor:
Buhari till 2023 AD

Sai Buhari/Osin
Buhari cant be President!

1 Like

Re: 2015: Ohanaeze Endorses Jonathan, Threatens To Sanction Amaechi by SailorXY: 8:37am On Jan 28, 2015
danjumakolo:
Right from genesis...ohaneze is a wonderous group.
They don't have future in Nigeria.
There is an adage that says,give the IBO man money and he will open his inner bedroom for u.
Apga is dead.
That's y the ijaws have dominated and subdued ibos.
Presidency will continue to rotate from north to west and maybe south south again.
divide & rule tactics is long dead & buried, try another option tongue
Re: 2015: Ohanaeze Endorses Jonathan, Threatens To Sanction Amaechi by Emperor007: 8:37am On Jan 28, 2015
GEJ is still the better option for now.

APC doesn't represent the type of change Nigerians want.

1 Like

Re: 2015: Ohanaeze Endorses Jonathan, Threatens To Sanction Amaechi by Nobody: 8:52am On Jan 28, 2015
Sobeautiful:
Feel free to insult dear. But I can tell u it's not d best. Whoever wins we r still Naija. Sware words cause wringlesooo. No just try amooo. I dey tell u because l love u scatter. So take am easy. It's not a do or die affair. As for d lbos never ruling, u never can tell. Nobody believed a black will ever rule US. Anyhow me and u na one Naija.

O boy this one na wafi English?I no too get u oooo.
The thing if gej had followed the zoning formula and allowed north to finish yaradua four years tenor,the indigbo would have been bracing up 2019.But the way things are now,zoning is dead.Nigeria's democratic population is btw the north and the west,this is why they control who leads naija...The ibos hu are supposed to be part if the decisive equation suddenly are no were to be found.They no longer have thirst to be amongst the big naija three.They nearly came close, but for their betrayal of chuba okadigbo.Nigeria is 45 years and the 3rd most dominant tribe has not gotten near to power,talk less of tasting it
Re: 2015: Ohanaeze Endorses Jonathan, Threatens To Sanction Amaechi by maestroferddi: 8:57am On Jan 28, 2015
berem:

Sai Chekwas Okorie!!

cheesy
Government is turn by turn.

Buhari should have enjoyed his retirement in dignity as a statesman instead of wading into the murky waters of Nigerian politics once again.

We are at a critical period in our national history and all we need is for Jonathan to try harder in delivering good governance. There is just something not right with a Buhari presidency at this juncture.

In any case, power would go back to the north in four short years. Within that time, the north would know who among her enterprising leaders they can present for national service. The north has the likes of Shekarau, Ribadu, Kwakwanso, Sule Lamido, Babangida Aliyu, Ahmed Muazu, Tambuwal, Shema and so on most whom should be around in the next four years for public service. Why then is the fixation on Buhari?

Does it mean that the Igbos and other nationalities that bid their time for national interest are fools? Is it not time we began to tell ourselves the truth?

2 Likes

Re: 2015: Ohanaeze Endorses Jonathan, Threatens To Sanction Amaechi by berrystunn(m): 8:59am On Jan 28, 2015
sherrylo:
NIGERIA ENDORSE BUHARI

72Y OLD fulani , now want democracy.... too late and too old , lol

LETTER FROM SHEHU SHAGARI TO BUHARI
My moslem brother,you truncated democracy with a dastardly coup and took away power from me..You made me to suffer,and you took away my opportunity to RULE Nigeria. You said you do not want democracy in Nigeria.. The same democracy you truncated, you are fighting hard to get with desperation and diabolical power..Buhari, you will suffer hard in the hand of Tinubu, who will use and dump you as he did to Nehu Ribadu..2011 you cried publicly when you lost election,and you made provocative statements that you will make Nigeria ungovernable for pres'Jonathan, which erupted into post election violence, that brought Boko Haram into existence, over 500 innocent Nigerians died instantly,their blood is still crying for vengeance on your head. Buhari, you will never rule Nigeria again..«««Please forward this letter to others until it gets into the mail box of Buhari»»»

1 Like

Re: 2015: Ohanaeze Endorses Jonathan, Threatens To Sanction Amaechi by tonychristopher: 9:00am On Jan 28, 2015
And afenifere follows suit

I think buhari should follow this present waec student to sit for the exams . It will do him good

2 Likes

Re: 2015: Ohanaeze Endorses Jonathan, Threatens To Sanction Amaechi by tonychristopher: 9:06am On Jan 28, 2015
danjumakolo:

O boy this one na wafi English?I no too get u oooo.
The thing if gej had followed the zoning formula and allowed north to finish yaradua four years tenor,the indigbo would have been bracing up 2019.But the way things are now,zoning is dead.Nigeria's democratic population is btw the north and the west,this is why they control who leads naija...The ibos hu are supposed to be part if the decisive equation suddenly are no were to be found.They no longer have thirst to be amongst the big naija three.They nearly came close, but for their betrayal of chuba okadigbo.Nigeria is 45 years and the 3rd most dominant tribe has not gotten near to power,talk less of tasting it

It is not about who rules its about who has the economy

The black man is ruling today in USA but we know the black are poorest
The north has ruled for ages we know how backward they are
Ijaw man is president and we know how ijaws suffer want

So forget who rules cos they will not put food on your table what matters is how your region is

Now do we know if there will be Nigeria by 2019 that is another issue

Let me consult Nostradamus

2 Likes

Re: 2015: Ohanaeze Endorses Jonathan, Threatens To Sanction Amaechi by tonychristopher: 9:07am On Jan 28, 2015
BokoHaramm:
for the first timers on NL, please don't mind her, she derives pleasure in causing commotion

We gave up on her around 1643 AD. Your apt
Re: 2015: Ohanaeze Endorses Jonathan, Threatens To Sanction Amaechi by Nobody: 9:17am On Jan 28, 2015
Chigold101:
please what do u mean by the outgoing governor of delta state lost? The man will complete his 8years in may 29th... So what are u talking about of u just want run mouth?
Sorry to burst your bubbles
The man did not win during the last primaries,
Ifanyi okowa won the party primaries
So automatically
After the election he is going back home

If you reside in delta state
You will discover that none of his posters are being posted for second term re-election

#PEACE
Re: 2015: Ohanaeze Endorses Jonathan, Threatens To Sanction Amaechi by juniormusa(m): 9:30am On Jan 28, 2015
chigo93:
even ur gej knws he won't win.Ask him
It's a matter of time

1 Like

Re: 2015: Ohanaeze Endorses Jonathan, Threatens To Sanction Amaechi by juniormusa(m): 9:31am On Jan 28, 2015
Angel778:
in your dream
It's just a matter of time...
Re: 2015: Ohanaeze Endorses Jonathan, Threatens To Sanction Amaechi by JideTheBlogger(m): 9:35am On Jan 28, 2015
na groups dey vote? mtchew*****

We shall see...
Re: 2015: Ohanaeze Endorses Jonathan, Threatens To Sanction Amaechi by IgrigiMercenery: 9:49am On Jan 28, 2015
azzima:
Igbos are not wise at all. THey just shot themselves in the foot by putting all their eggs in 1 basket by voting based on sentiments into just 1 party. THe result of this move will be colossal to them after February 14th. They haven't seen national marginalisation yet.

**grins** Obafemi Adewale, are you one of the self-appointed Special Adviser to the Igbos on Political matters? Ashawo man like you should advise himself first, HIV dey one corner dey laugh you. **LOLS**

Re: 2015: Ohanaeze Endorses Jonathan, Threatens To Sanction Amaechi by sucess001(m): 9:52am On Jan 28, 2015
ShowYourCertificate:
The women support Jonathan (http://www.ngrguardiannews.com/news/national-news/195137-women-march-for-president-jonathan)

Afenifere has endorsed Jonathan (http://www.punchng.com/news/afenifere-endorses-jonathan/)

Ijaw Youths also endorsed Jonathan (http://dailypost.ng/2015/01/22/attack-jonathan-ijaw-youths-vow-give-north-eye-eye/

Niger Delta are solidly behind Jonathan (http://leadership.ng/news/373187/2015-niger-delta-royal-fathers-endorse-jonathan)

The Northern Youths also endorsed Jonathan (http://www.thisdaylive.com/articles/arewa-youths-nana-endorse-jonathan-for-presidency/199559/)

The Middle Belt is also supporting Jonathan (http://allafrica.com/stories/201501231360.html)

Now the Ohanaeze has finally endorsed Jonathan (http://sunnewsonline.com/new/?p=102036)

Game over for Buhari grin

Meanwhile the court case against Buhari begins in earnest. That man will go to jail for perjury and forgery grin

I just love democracy grin

224 fake likes and fake accounts? reno you are really working for your money oo
Re: 2015: Ohanaeze Endorses Jonathan, Threatens To Sanction Amaechi by nwabekeyi101: 10:06am On Jan 28, 2015
[s]
IgrigiMercenery:

**grins** Obafemi Adewale, are you one of the self-appointed Special Adviser to the Igbos on Political matters? Ashawo man like you should advise himself first, HIV dey one corner dey laugh you. **LOLS**
[/s]

Shameless loud speaker. Idiat
Re: 2015: Ohanaeze Endorses Jonathan, Threatens To Sanction Amaechi by MrEverest(m): 10:27am On Jan 28, 2015
sokera:
After endorsing of the clueless man by the selfish Igbos elders , their ppl will still move from east to survive in states govern by APC .gej will keep using the brain of the Igbos till 2090. Gullible tribe . Awon oloriburuku ede gbogbo
Shut that gutter you call mouth. Why are these Stu..pi.d elements insulting themselves over who the Igbos choose to support? Isn't it democracy anymore?? Why don't you support whoever you want & let me support mine. Haters can go hug the nearest transformer, Igbos will once again give GEJ block vote period!
Re: 2015: Ohanaeze Endorses Jonathan, Threatens To Sanction Amaechi by maxy097(m): 10:28am On Jan 28, 2015
berem:

Sai Chekwas Okorie!!

cheesy
Berem respect your old age for once na,
Re: 2015: Ohanaeze Endorses Jonathan, Threatens To Sanction Amaechi by ProfOwah(m): 11:12am On Jan 28, 2015
Highly supported my brother, let him go n finish up in jail

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

A military vehicle pockmarked with bullet holes / Biafra: Hausa In Onitsha Go Into Hiding- The Punch / Ortom Rides On Gboko-Made Tricycles, Orders For 20 (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.