Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,624 members, 7,816,568 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 01:14 PM

How To Win An Atheist In The Great Debate - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / How To Win An Atheist In The Great Debate (2533 Views)

Mark Zuckerberg Was NEVER An Atheist In The First Place . / Mark Zuckerberg Is Not An Atheist? / An Atheist In Love With A Christian (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How To Win An Atheist In The Great Debate by Emusan(m): 11:38am On Jan 28, 2015
frank317:
once again, what process. I never told you i know of any creator's process. It seems you are not reading my post. Did i tell you anything about the creator's process?

You didn't tell me (Though I knew you know about unless if you just want to deny) BUT I was the one TELLING YOU that you need to pass through some processes before you can see and hear from this creator...SINCE YOU SAID UNTIL YOU SEE OR HEAR FROM THE CREATOR that you will believe.

again.... what process

The one you reply to

1 Like

Re: How To Win An Atheist In The Great Debate by frank317: 11:45am On Jan 28, 2015
Emusan:

You didn't tell me (Though I knew you know about unless if you just want to deny) BUT I was the one TELLING YOU that you need to pass through some processes before you can see and hear from this creator...SINCE YOU SAID UNTIL YOU SEE OR HEAR FROM THE CREATOR that you will believe.

The one you reply to

are you the creator?

i dont know of any process, if you think i am lying.... thats your problem not mine
Re: How To Win An Atheist In The Great Debate by Emusan(m): 11:48am On Jan 28, 2015
frank317:
sorry, that is not any process.

To you it might not but to the creator it is because man can't define the process of how to know the creator IT IS the creator who will define how man can know Him.

I dont need faith to believe my mum gave birth to me. I know she gave birth to me.

You don't need faith because you can see a physical being in front of you claiming she did it.

why will i need faith to believe in the creator

You can't see the creator with you naked eyes so YOU MUST FIRST HAVE FAITH in you that THE CREATOR exits.
If you THINK something is not existing why would you have FAITH in the thing in the first place?

1 Like

Re: How To Win An Atheist In The Great Debate by Emusan(m): 11:50am On Jan 28, 2015
frank317:
are you the creator?

I'm not.

i dont know of any process, if you think i am lying.... thats your problem not mine

Alright sir!
Re: How To Win An Atheist In The Great Debate by AgentOfAllah: 11:54am On Jan 28, 2015
Emusan:

To you it might not but to the creator it is because man can define the process of how to know the creator IT IS the creator who will define how man can know Him.

You don't need faith because you can see a physical being in front of you claiming she did it.

You can't see the creator with you naked eyes so YOU MUST FIRST HAVE FAITH in you that THE CREATOR exits.
If you THINK something is not existing why would you have FAITH in the thing in the first place?

Do you know Thor the Hammer god? He hammered your creator out of existence. You may doubt what I'm saying, but that's your business. You're just worshiping a dead creator. How do I know this? FAITH. I acquired faith in Thor and he showed me the grave of your creator. You too need faith to see what I saw. Do you now have faith in Thor?

1 Like

Re: How To Win An Atheist In The Great Debate by frank317: 11:56am On Jan 28, 2015
Emusan:

To you it might not but to the creator it is because man can define the process of how to know the creator IT IS the creator who will define how man can know Him.

Good... I am still waiting on the creator to define the process of how i will know him, thought i said this before.

The creator should be more real than my mother. if he is ready for me to see or hear him... i will and i will not have reason to doubt him.

all this faith issue makes no sense to me. if the creator wants me to see him... i will see him that's all.

1 Like

Re: How To Win An Atheist In The Great Debate by frank317: 11:57am On Jan 28, 2015
Emusan:

I'm not.

Alright sir!

nice
Re: How To Win An Atheist In The Great Debate by Emusan(m): 12:19pm On Jan 28, 2015
frank317:
Good... I am still waiting on the creator to define the process of how i will know him, thought i said this before.

I'm sorry there was a mistake in my post and I've made the correction instead of CAN'T I wrote CAN

The creator should be more real than my mother.

Are you of the same nature that the creator must be real like your Mother?

if he is ready for me to see or hear him... i will and i will not have reason to doubt him.

Do you believe that the creator exists? I think that's the paramount thing.

How do you want something that is not existing to reveal Himself to you? This is out of logic.

all this faith issue makes no sense to me. if the creator wants me to see him... i will see him that's all.

The creator is 100% ready for you but the first thing is do you believe the creator exists?

You never answer this question.

1 Like

Re: How To Win An Atheist In The Great Debate by Emusan(m): 12:23pm On Jan 28, 2015
AgentOfAllah:

Do you know Thor the Hammer god? He hammered your creator out of existence. You may doubt what I'm saying, but that's your business. You're just worshiping a dead creator. How do I know this? FAITH. [size=14pt]I acquired faith in Thor[/size] and he showed me the grave of your creator. You too need faith to see what I saw. Do you now have faith in Thor?

@bolded-why calling yourself Atheist?
This is a mature discussion and not for unintelligent one.

1 Like

Re: How To Win An Atheist In The Great Debate by frank317: 12:41pm On Jan 28, 2015
Emusan:

I'm sorry there was a mistake in my post and I've made the correction instead of CAN'T I wrote CAN
ya i saw that and knew it was a mistake. my reply still stands. besides, i never said man will define the process, i said i am waiting in the creator to do all that. the choice is his, if he dosent, there is nothing i can do about it.

Are you of the same nature that the creator must be real like your Mother?

i dont even know the nature of the creator... i know nothing about him/it. but whatever he is, whenever he wants me to see or hear him... I will and i will not doubt him.

Do you believe that the creator exists? I think that's the paramount thing.

How do you want something that is not existing to reveal Himself to you? This is out of logic.

The creator is 100% ready for you but the first thing is do you believe the creator exists?

You never answer this question.

I dont see what my believe has to do with the existence of the creator or are you saying he only exist when i believe? that makes no sense to me.

if he exists, it has got nothing to do with my believe, once he wants to reach me, he will, weather i believe or not.

if the creator is 100% ready to reach me... cool. i am here and waiting.

i will never answer that question because weather i believe or not should have nothing to do with the existence of the creator. besides like i said before 'I dont want to believe that there is a creator, i want to know that there is a creator'. its not a matter of believe to me.

1 Like

Re: How To Win An Atheist In The Great Debate by AgentOfAllah: 1:07pm On Jan 28, 2015
Emusan:

@bolded-why calling yourself Atheist?
This is a mature discussion and not for unintelligent one.

Oh! yes of course, predicating the whole premise of your argument on having "faith" in an undefined subject, and requiring your opponent to do the same is exactly what should be termed "mature discussion" for the intelligent ones.

I would actually like to see you have a go at intelligent discussions! Haha
Re: How To Win An Atheist In The Great Debate by Emusan(m): 4:06pm On Jan 28, 2015
frank317:

ya i saw that and knew it was a mistake. my reply still stands. besides, i never said man will define the process, i said i am waiting in the creator to do all that. the choice is his, if he dosent, there is nothing i can do about it.

But the creator has already done that.

i dont even know the nature of the creator... i know nothing about him/it. but whatever he is, whenever he wants me to see or hear him... I will and i will not doubt him.

Then do you think your nature can allow this creator's nature comes in contact with you?

I dont see what my believe has to do with the existence of the creator or are you saying he only exist when i believe? that makes no sense to me.

if he exists, it has got nothing to do with my believe, once he wants to reach me, he will, weather i believe or not.

if the creator is 100% ready to reach me... cool. i am here and waiting.

i will never answer that question because weather i believe or not should have nothing to do with the existence of the creator. besides like i said before 'I dont want to believe that there is a creator, [size=14pt]i want to know that there is a creator'.[/size] its not a matter of believe to me.

I can see you keep dodging my question

@bolded-Then how will you do it?

In the process of fighting against the word BELIEVE you keep throwing in more confusion.
Re: How To Win An Atheist In The Great Debate by Emusan(m): 4:14pm On Jan 28, 2015
AgentOfAllah:
Oh! yes of course, predicating the whole premise of your argument on having "faith" in an undefined subject, and requiring your opponent to do the same is exactly what should be termed "mature discussion" for the intelligent ones.

I would actually like to see you have a go at intelligent discussions! Haha

Then what lead to the point of talking about FAITH?

You don't know where we started from you show up and begin to type another thing.
Re: How To Win An Atheist In The Great Debate by AgentOfAllah: 4:46pm On Jan 28, 2015
Emusan:

Then what lead to the point of talking about FAITH?

You don't know where we started from you show up and begin to type another thing.

What led to faith You trying to make an "argument" for god on the basis of faith. I don't even know which is worse, that you don't even see how that can't work, or that you think blind faith is some kind of virtue to be proud of.

1 Like

Re: How To Win An Atheist In The Great Debate by frank317: 4:50pm On Jan 28, 2015
Emusan:

But the creator has already done that.

lol... how can the creator recommend a process and i know nothing about it. aint you just funny?

Then do you think your nature can allow this creator's nature comes in contact with you?

my nature? is my nature stronger than the creators? is the creator looking for excuse for me not to see or hear him? well, i think that is his problem not mine.
like i said, if the creator is serious about reaching me, i am always here. if my nature is stopping him... then i think he is not serious

I can see you keep dodging my question

@bolded-Then how will you do it?

In the process of fighting against the word BELIEVE you keep throwing in more confusion.

i am not dodging your question. i said i will not answer your question because i fail to see how my believe makes the creator exist or not (if you explain this, i might reconsider). if he wants to reach me, i am here.

1 Like

Re: How To Win An Atheist In The Great Debate by AgentOfAllah: 4:58pm On Jan 28, 2015
frank317:

lol... how can the creator recommend a process and i know nothing about it. aint you just funny?

my nature? is my nature stronger than the creators? is the creator looking for excuse for me not to see or hear him? well, i think that is his problem not mine.
like i said, if the creator is serious about reaching me, i am always here. if my nature is stopping him... then i think he is not serious

i am not dodging your question. i said i will not answer your question because i fail to see how my believe makes the creator exist or not (if you explain this, i might reconsider). if he wants to reach me, i am here.

Your friend has got the creator so figured out you could almost swear he is the creator grin grin
Re: How To Win An Atheist In The Great Debate by frank317: 5:07pm On Jan 28, 2015
AgentOfAllah:

Your friend has got the creator so figured out you could almost swear he is the creator grin grin

Don't mind him.. I will follow him jeje, hopefully he might lead me to the creator

(1) (2) (Reply)

My Dear Atheists. / Do Atheists Believe On Jinns Or Supernatural Beings / Video: Man Fires Sunday Adelaja Who Calls T.B. Joshua & Chris Oyakhilome Wizard

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.