Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,059 members, 7,810,953 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 07:19 PM

PDP-Sponsored Documentary On Buhari & My Analysis - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / PDP-Sponsored Documentary On Buhari & My Analysis (50879 Views)

Buhari: 'My Wife, Aisha, Belongs To My Kitchen, Living Room' / Aisha Buhari: My US Trip Funded With Personal Funds And Sponsorship Grant / Pdp-sponsored Documentary On Buhari (shown On AIT) & My Analysis (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: PDP-Sponsored Documentary On Buhari & My Analysis by Keegan: 2:33pm On Jan 27, 2015
seguntijan:
This is a message from the APC Presidential
Candidate Gen. Buhari "Fellow Nigerian, People
accuse me of many things. But one thing they
never accuse me of is corruption. They never
accuse me of mediocrity, or of lying. People
accuse me of many things. I have led this country
and I have a record. We were not perfect, but we
were effective; we solved problems, and we made
Nigerians proud. In our government, we fought
corruption, we stabilised the Naira, and we shut
down insurgencies. We shouldn't forget so soon
that there was the Maitatsine ravaging the North
east and we dealt with it. We also overran the
Chadian rebels.We rebuilt industries, Nigerians
queued up and treated each other with respect;
Nigerians took pride in our reputation for
discipline. The world admired us. We were proud
to be Nigerians. However, because they can't
attack our record, they accuse me falsely of
ethnic jingoism; they accuse me falsely of
religious fundamentalism. Because they cannot
attack our record, they accuse us falsely of
calling for election violence - when we have only
insisted on peace. Even as Head of State, we
never imposed Shariah. All my running mates have
been either Igbo or Yoruba and are always devout
Christian of indisputable repute. I have and will
continue to condemn those who burn God's places
of worship, be they churches or mosques and wish
God's judgment upon them. As your President,
their punishment won't stop there, we will also
ensure Boko Haram and other such elements, are
found, are arrested and face the full wrath of the
law as punishment for their crimes against our
country. My dear friends, this is very important to
note: It doesn’t matter if you are Igbo,Yoruba,
Ijaw, Hausa, Idoma, Efik, Ekwere, Urhobo, Igala
and, no, it does not matter if you are Christian,
Muslim,animist or atheist: we need a new
direction under a new leadership. The task ahead
will be challenging and daunting, but it is
surmountable. This is what leadership is about.
My only desire is to prove to you that Nigeria can
truly work. Allow me prove to you that in your
lifetime, you can be proud of this country. Let me
make you this promise today: We will protect your
children. We will protect your wealth. We will
make this country work again. This is why I am
running for the office of the president of Nigeria.
This is my promise." - Muhammadu Buhari
(GCFR). Let's spread this simple message of hope
and truth. Help translate it to all our indigenous
languages, let's all obtain our PVC, pray for
peace, go out on the 14th of FeBuhari, 2015 to
vote for a change that will bring true liberation to
Nigeria and all Nigerians. This is our civic
responsibility. Thank you and God bless

Amen.

3 Likes

Re: PDP-Sponsored Documentary On Buhari & My Analysis by franugo(m): 2:33pm On Jan 27, 2015
justirich:

Mr Objective founder of Nairaland, strive to be non-partisan because millions of Nigerians here are not that gullible. Pls take cue from Mark Zuckerberg and Google founders. It's no longer your personal platform

whaddaya mean bros I read d pages n there's nothing there dt shows he supports or rejects buhari.

1 Like

Re: PDP-Sponsored Documentary On Buhari & My Analysis by chocmanne(m): 2:35pm On Jan 27, 2015
otunbakolawole:
Here is MY opinion!

The era of cut throat politics is here. We all should be wise to the ways of the pundits, and jobbers. If one is going to be honest with himself, the problem of Nigeria didn't start with GEJ, nor did it start with OBJ, and it won't end with Buhari's emerging victorious or GEJ's return. Anyone who thinks otherwise is naive. Any attempt to gloss over serious difference in policy and performance of this government or any other government before it is just an exercise in futility.

Whether, you are APC or PDP, APGA or LP, you can feel the dishonesty, the smoke and dislike our choices at what our politics has become. Christian, Muslim, Pagan, Northerners or Southerner, you can sense that the nation's most significant challenges are being ignored.

When you sit back in the corner of your house, and examine your experience as a Nigerian, and stir you own conscience, you should be able to decide who to vote for even though they both aren't perfect.
comment of the month...... may God bless you.
Re: PDP-Sponsored Documentary On Buhari & My Analysis by olapluto(m): 2:35pm On Jan 27, 2015
Just watched the video. Nothing new, same lies on NL put in a video. Very shameful video. I am ashamed of this level of politiking.
I am also very happy that with every second that passes, PDP exposes itself.
The target of this video is the educated, but you cannot sell propaganda to an educated man. In the age of google, such video is a failure.

1 Like

Re: PDP-Sponsored Documentary On Buhari & My Analysis by olagockay(m): 2:35pm On Jan 27, 2015
sammieblaize:
This should be on the FP... Anddddd he promoted others in the army including his mates to higher ranks except himself he left the army as a Major General.. Thts humility to me
Unless i'm mistaken sir, the rank of Major General is one of the highest in our army. So where does humility come in?
Re: PDP-Sponsored Documentary On Buhari & My Analysis by franugo(m): 2:36pm On Jan 27, 2015
Frankiss44:

Why sentence Ekweme to years inprisonment and Shagari to House arrest??

Only a tribal bigot does this.....................

have you ever seen where a preceeding head of state goes 2 jail? N.B: am nt saying its right, just give me an example.
Re: PDP-Sponsored Documentary On Buhari & My Analysis by ogene007: 2:36pm On Jan 27, 2015
Keegan:

Amen.

I guess it is not corruption when Buhari, under PTF, appointed Afri-Projects Consortium (APC) as the sole consultant to PTF with the following mandate:

- Initiate Projects
- Assess and Approve Cost
- Execute the Projects
- Assess the Quality of Execution

At the end of the day, 25 billion naira out of the total 100 billion naira PTF operating capital was missing, with the money traced to the consultant. I guess that is the CHANGE that Buhari and APC want to bring into nigeria in the management of our resources, probably with Tinubu's companies replacing the NNPC in the following areas:

- Initiate Projects
- Execute the Projects

It is very important that the gullible followers of this evil man, ask him to provide them with the details of the change he wishes to bring. It is just a tragedy of our society that such a fellow, who in other climes would be serving time in jail, is being propped up by heavily corrupt politicians in their plan to extend the frontiers of the corrupt empire to the national level. By the mercies and grace of God, they will receive a devastating defeat in the coming elections. GEJ till 2019.
Re: PDP-Sponsored Documentary On Buhari & My Analysis by adenine02: 2:38pm On Jan 27, 2015
great664:
He also accuse GEJ of not fighting corruption that we Nigerians fails to understand because of hate.

* GMB fight Corruption by imprison corrupt officials but that didn't end it

*GEJ - Fight corruption by eliminating the means in which corrupt leaders loot public fund.

GMB - Use soldiers to clamp down on traders to agree on price thereby forcing them to sale regarding either they are profiting or loosing.

GEJ - Uses Demand and Supply chain to regulate price, by making sure we reduce import and increase export to balance the economy.

GMB - Under his watch 21B was missing without his knowledge.

GEJ - Uncovers the Billions Naira being stolen under subsidy scheme and remove it so that the stealing will stop though Nigerians will suffer a little from it and that's his mistake to Nigerians that we are crucifying him.

Remember even the US has Terrorist problem and under their watch World Trade Centre was brought down, how much more Nigeria to fight Terrorist and win it easily. Shey we be super mike.
bro ur last ponit is my problem
''world trade centre brought down under their watch''
by who?
Hw?
And it is d terorist taken over Nigeria under the watch of our gov
its not desame bro
its not desame
Re: PDP-Sponsored Documentary On Buhari & My Analysis by olapluto(m): 2:38pm On Jan 27, 2015
So who is the target of this video? The educated SW or the doubting SS and SE? Or even the North?
Re: PDP-Sponsored Documentary On Buhari & My Analysis by ibisko04: 2:42pm On Jan 27, 2015
When INEC was fixing date for the presidential election last year, they didn't put Buhari into consideration. But the forces that control the universe have him in their conscious.
The universe is in agreement with this change that is coming into Nigeria.
FEBUHARI 2015 IS HEAVEN CHOICE.

1 Like

Re: PDP-Sponsored Documentary On Buhari & My Analysis by Nobody: 2:43pm On Jan 27, 2015
The sleazy desperation to tarnish GMB reputation by Jonathans men with all sorts of condecending attacks at his person simply reaffirms the need to rid ourselves of the lootoctacy and replace it with hope and intevrity. This goverment is run by crooks, and bigots with premodern conciousness.
Re: PDP-Sponsored Documentary On Buhari & My Analysis by Thinkr(m): 2:46pm On Jan 27, 2015
CaptainAmerica1:

Dude what are you saying?

There are illegal immigrants in the USA, and so? If you are caught, wouldn't you be deported? Aren't most of them hiding? If USA can find and deport them, wouldn't they do it?

Between Nigeria and USA which country would illegal immigrants affect more. You should see the deportation as something good. Imagine the way things are hard in Nigeria, everyone hustling to survive, imagine if they were still here, how would things be? Put reproduction into consideration, they would be twice if not thrice as more. Guy, I've looked at it everyway, you have no point.

Whereas why are you castigating Buhari when it was a Nigerian decision. Did anyone kick against it?
RECALL, GHANA STARTED IT FIRST

it shows you don't watch news at all. They are not hidin my friend. They are identified. Obama is integrating most of them in the society expecially the kids and also those working and schooling. Go and watch news not just ping whatsapp and browse nairaland.... Buhari regime flogged and humiliated ghanians gave them deadline or face execution that's very bad my man. There are other matured ways to do things. He is too self centered.
Re: PDP-Sponsored Documentary On Buhari & My Analysis by Frankiss44(m): 2:47pm On Jan 27, 2015
franugo:

have you ever seen where a preceeding head of state goes 2 jail? N.B: am nt saying its right, just give me an example.

MUBARAK OF EGYPT.... AND OF COURSE CHARLES TAYLOR OF LIBERIA JUST TO NAME A FEW

THERE IS NO RULE STOPIN THE ARREST AND INPRISONMENT OF A PRESIDENT... BUHARI WAS JUST A TRIBAL BIGOT

2 Likes

Re: PDP-Sponsored Documentary On Buhari & My Analysis by Nobody: 2:48pm On Jan 27, 2015
I don't know why PDP is spending so much on smearing Buhari's persona. Why can't they use such resources to see how they can fulfil their campaign promises such as providing '2 million jobs' and stuff. They used certificate saga, it didn't work. They want to postpone the election, it didn't work, they forged a medical bill that he has cancer, it didn't work. They should just give up already. The people are tired of lame excuses, through out the 6 years of oga shoeless campaign, money has been spent on hiring people for excuses such as Reuben Abati, Doyin Okupe, Reno Omokri aka Wendell Smith. To the extent that they hired a PR foreign firm on taxpayers' money. If Jonathan had performed, Buhari will not be a competition. I wonder what they will come up with next...

1 Like

Re: PDP-Sponsored Documentary On Buhari & My Analysis by Thinkr(m): 2:51pm On Jan 27, 2015
franugo:

Hosni mubarack was and is still in jail. Tell me another story
Re: PDP-Sponsored Documentary On Buhari & My Analysis by spyx64(m): 2:55pm On Jan 27, 2015

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=16vubBIx-T0 watch the true story of Nigeria THE GOOD THE BAD AND THE UGLY

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: PDP-Sponsored Documentary On Buhari & My Analysis by thegoodjoehunt3(m): 3:02pm On Jan 27, 2015
datguru:
About the man Buhari
I have never seen any school built in his name Buhari, I
have never seen any borehole constructed by him. There is
no record of any scholarship awarded by him or for him nor
through him. I have never seen him use his popularity to
canvass for any charitable work nor any humanitarian effort,
not even at the height of the polio scourge where other
purposeful and prominent leaders lead the campaign for
immunization.
No single text book has been donated to any school either
by him, for him or through him. Asides from doing nothing,
he has not improved himself since his exit from office. No
book written, no memoirs, no lectures,nothing. The only
thing of note he can point to are his numerous interviews on
the BBC Hausa station.
He never champion for a university in his state nor has he
ever been involved in any kind of programme to better the
lives of the Almajiris in Daura. His entire existence has not
led to any meaningful development in Daura, yet they say
he can change Nigeria.
Doesn't charity begin at home again? No wonder he was
referred to as being ''perpetually unelectable''. He is not a
patron to any organization, group or association. No
professional body in Nigeria has ever invited him for their
lecture, convention or gala night.
The only time any known form, body or human assemblage
ever chose him to do anything for them was when the Boko
Haram terrorist sect nominated him as their spoke person in
the proposed talks with the Fed. Govt in Saudi Arabia but he
refused. He recently joined twitter because of the election.
He recently went to church services because of elections
Vote Wisely
PTF
Re: PDP-Sponsored Documentary On Buhari & My Analysis by luluosas(m): 3:04pm On Jan 27, 2015
I can't believe that PDP is this desperate to retain power by all means possible, thereby engaging in this character assassination of General Buhari. If it is the will of God that Buhari will be the next Nigerian President, no amount of PDP propaganda will stop him (Buhari) from becoming one.
May the will of God prevail in the February 14, 2015 Presidential election in Nigeria in Jesus name. Amen.
Re: PDP-Sponsored Documentary On Buhari & My Analysis by binie: 3:08pm On Jan 27, 2015
luluosas:
I can't believe that PDP is this desperate to retain power by all means possible, thereby engaging in this character assassination of General Buhari. If it is the will of God that Buhari will be the next Nigerian President, no amount of PDP propaganda will stop him (Buhari) from becoming one.
May the will of God prevail in the February 14, 2015 Presidential election in Nigeria in Jesus name. Amen.

They keep going in cycles tried the certificate issue never work, tried age never work now they are pulling some cheap stunts.
Have people forgotten the tambuwal saga, where is that now?
Re: PDP-Sponsored Documentary On Buhari & My Analysis by InvertedHammer: 3:09pm On Jan 27, 2015
/
It is good to listen to stories...

However, it is more important to consider who is telling it.

\

2 Likes

Re: PDP-Sponsored Documentary On Buhari & My Analysis by great664(m): 3:11pm On Jan 27, 2015
adenine02:

bro ur last ponit is my problem
''world trade centre brought down under their watch''
by who?
Hw?
And it is d terorist taken over Nigeria under the watch of our gov
its not desame bro
its not desame
Al Qaeda lead by Osama Bin Laden brought down the WTC of USA, Boko Haram is an organized Terrorist. Group just like Al Qaeda and the rest group, so if terrorist can crush US are we that mighty for terrorist not to talk? Terrorist is much stronger than war between other countries, just know that
Re: PDP-Sponsored Documentary On Buhari & My Analysis by CaptainAmerica1: 3:12pm On Jan 27, 2015
Thinkr:
it shows you don't watch news at all. They are not hidin my friend. They are identified. Obama is integrating most of them in the society expecially the kids and also those working and schooling. Go and watch news not just ping whatsapp and browse nairaland....

Don't tell me I don't watch news.

Same reason I added this;
Between Nigeria and USA which country would illegal immigrants affect more. You should see the deportation as something good. Imagine the way things are hard in Nigeria, everyone hustling to survive, imagine if they were still here, how would things be? Put reproduction into consideration, they would be twice if not thrice as more.
Simple question, if they had not been deported, would things be better now? Yes/No. With the way an average Nigerian is struggling, an extra 1million+ citizen would make life better. Lol. Smh.

Buhari regime flogged and humiliated ghanians gave them deadline or face execution that's very bad my man. There are other matured ways to do things.

Don't twist it.

He is too self centered.

You don't like Buhari, nothing more.

Yet you seem to forget the fact that Ghanaians did it to the yorubas at first. When they deported Ghanaians, did anyone Nigerian kick against it? That means it was a general decision by Nigerians. You just want to paint him bad.

Last bullet:
You are free to go to the US as an illegal immigrant without visa, you would be accepted and integrated into the society.
Re: PDP-Sponsored Documentary On Buhari & My Analysis by Nobody: 3:13pm On Jan 27, 2015
InvertedHammer:
/
It is good to listen to stories...

However, it is more important to consider who is telling it.

\

[size=15pt]
QUOTE OF THE CENTURY!!!!

1 GAZILLION LIKES.
[/size]

1 Like

Re: PDP-Sponsored Documentary On Buhari & My Analysis by great664(m): 3:16pm On Jan 27, 2015
Edifyer:
comparing military rule with Democratic government.... so lame
should I compare their word or actions before you know?

Their views on religion or Love to humans or learning new stuff.

After 30yrs he left Aso Rock, no added qualification, trade, no NGO, no self development nothing to write about in his own town. He has not influence anyone in his village or even fight for a Fed Uni in his state or Almajiri in his own town, but GEJ did it, something he couldn't do 51 yrs ago.

Who is more Lame?

1 Like

Re: PDP-Sponsored Documentary On Buhari & My Analysis by Dunamis009: 3:17pm On Jan 27, 2015
The cons outweighs the pros. So to GNB we still insist on NO

1 Like

Re: PDP-Sponsored Documentary On Buhari & My Analysis by bellong: 3:17pm On Jan 27, 2015
robinsoncrosoe:
Buhari has a bad history.
The bastard divorced his first wife.
So we want a divorcee,a coupist,a dictator,a terrorist,a tribal and
religious bigot as our president.
God forbid bad things

This is one of the most irresponsible and unintelligent statements to come from someone with brain.

2 Likes

Re: PDP-Sponsored Documentary On Buhari & My Analysis by ogene007: 3:17pm On Jan 27, 2015
Sacluxpaint:
I don't know why PDP is spending so much on smearing Buhari's persona. Why can't they use such resources to see how they can fulfil their campaign promises such as providing '2 million jobs' and stuff. They used certificate saga, it didn't work. They want to postpone the election, it didn't work, they forged a medical bill that he has cancer, it didn't work. They should just give up already. The people are tired of lame excuses, through out the 6 years of oga shoeless campaign, money has been spent on hiring people for excuses such as Reuben Abati, Doyin Okupe, Reno Omokri aka Wendell Smith. To the extent that they hired a foreign firm on taxpayers' money. If Jonathan had performed, Buhari will not be a competition. I wonder what they will come up with next...
He who must come to equity, must do so with clean hands. APC has equally spent millions naira, trying to distort historical and well documented facts about Buhari, implying that he is a man of impeccable character, a man of integrity, so to speak. Is it not proper that the facts be put out there so that the nigerian electorate can properly discern for themselves, who their prospective leaders truly are? Rather than come here to continue to sweep the issues raised under the carpet, is it not proper for you people to explain to us why in this time and age, the below would happen:

Buhari, under PTF, appointed Afri-Projects Consortium (APC) as the sole consultant to PTF with the following mandate:

- Initiate Projects
- Execute the Projects

At the end of the day, 25 billion naira out of the total 100 billion naira PTF operating capital was missing, with the money traced to the consultant. I guess that is the CHANGE that Buhari and APC want to bring into nigeria in the management of our resources, probably with Tinubu's companies replacing the NNPC in the following areas:

- Initiate Projects
- Execute the Projects

Are we not entitled to some explanations as to how such could be done by a man who APC has been shouting itself hoarse, as a man of 'integrity', 'Mr Clean', or are we to just sheepishly join the gullible group of paid agents on the social media shouting 'Sai Buhari', 'Vote for change''. etc. These are salient questions waiting for answers, and time is fast running out on Buhari's crumbling campaign. I'm pretty much certain that the GEJ camp will continue to reduce Buhari's so-called toga of 'integrity' to shreds that he would barely be able to put up any meaningful contest in the february 14 elections.

It is very important that the gullible followers of this evil man, ask him to provide them with the details of the change he wishes to bring. It is just a tragedy of our society that such a fellow, who in other climes would be serving time in jail, is being propped up by heavily corrupt politicians in their plan to extend the frontiers of the corrupt empire to the national level. By the mercies and grace of God, they will receive a devastating defeat in the coming elections. GEJ till 2019.

1 Like

Re: PDP-Sponsored Documentary On Buhari & My Analysis by Mistermamus(m): 3:24pm On Jan 27, 2015
all diz APC brainwashed fans u ppl av nothing to say jor
Re: PDP-Sponsored Documentary On Buhari & My Analysis by saamebaba: 3:25pm On Jan 27, 2015
AIT/GEJ Lied
1. Fela NEVER mentioned Buhari in $N2.8B scandal. He mentioned OBJ. AIT edited that part off.

2.Buhari did not expel Ghanians from Nigeria. Shagari of the NPN did. AIT made a FALSE assertion.

3. Gloria Okon did not disappear under Buhari it was under IBB and Dele Giwa was murdered for it.

PDP propaganda is distasteful and obscene. Should be condemned by all.

4. GEJ went so low to bring Buhari’s daughters into politics. Can one use Dame’s inability to bear a child as a campaign issue?

5. Fela’s mother the GREAT Funmilayo Kuti died after OBJ Kalakuta in 1978 Buhari came into power in 1984.

6. GEJ and AIT went after Buhari’s late wife and daughter. How low and desperate can Jonathan get?

Vote for GMB/APC for Change in Nigeria.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: PDP-Sponsored Documentary On Buhari & My Analysis by thegoodjoehunt3(m): 3:25pm On Jan 27, 2015
great664:
GEJ - Uncovers the Billions Naira being stolen under subsidy scheme and remove it so that the stealing will stop though Nigerians will suffer a little from it and that's his mistake to Nigerians that we are crucifying him.

Did GEJ actually save Nigerians or he created more billions for him and his cohorts to steal.

For comparisons, President Obasanjo met about $5 billion in foreign reserves, and the average monthly oil price for the 72 months he was in office was $38, and yet he left $43 billion in foreign reserves after paying $12 billion to write-off Nigeria’s external debt. In the last five years, the average monthly oil price has been over $100, and the quantity also higher but our foreign reserves have been declining and exchange rate depreciating.
Re: PDP-Sponsored Documentary On Buhari & My Analysis by dallyemmy: 3:27pm On Jan 27, 2015
HOW ABOUT WITH BOKO HARAM IN THE NORTH-EAST AND MILITANCY IN THE SOUTH-SOUTH?
iffydave:
Buhari shld go and sleep

We dnt want to live in fear again!
Re: PDP-Sponsored Documentary On Buhari & My Analysis by SHAAWA: 3:33pm On Jan 27, 2015
BUHARI means many things to different categories of people....

To the ELECTION RIGGERS, he is a coupist.
To the less privileged NIGERIANS, he is an helper
To the CORRUPT, he is Mr. Jailor.
To the DRUG BARONS, he is a killer.
To the runaway thief, he is a crater.
To a dying Economy, he is a saviour.
To INDISCIPLINE, he is brutish.
To TERRORISTS, he is an enemy.
To the BROWN ENVELOPE JOURNALISTS like AIT, he is a dictator.
To his children, a daddy to be proud of.
To his wife, a worthy husband.
To the oil INDUSTRY, he is a refineries builder.
To DORA AKUNYILI, he is a caring boss.
To NIGERIA, he is a fixer.
To JONATHAN, KASHAMU, FFK, he is a nemesis.
To the PDP, he is a destroyer.
To the APC, he is the CHANGE.
To the ordinary PEOPLE, he is one of them.

Your behaviour determines your definition of Buhari.
In Mathew 12:24, the Jews accused Jesus of being possessed by the devil and they said....
“It is only by Beelzebul, the prince of demons, that this man casts out demons.”

But Jesus replied by saying.....
Evil cannot drive away evil(No wonder GEJ cannot drive away boko haram)
Corruption cannot drive away corruption(No wonder GEJ cannot fight corruption)
Impunity cannot drive away impunity( No wonder GEJ is protecting pensions thieves, shielding Kashamu, Alams, FFK etc.)
Darkness cannot fight darkness( No wonder GEJ cannot bring light for us)
Wickedness cannot bring goodness( No wonder GEJ killed our economy)

BUT Jesus put a question to his disciples when he said 'who do people say I am?'....

They replied..Some say you are a prophet, some say you are John the Baptist, and so on and so on......

But what about you?" he asked. "Who do you say I am?" Peter answered,
"You are the Messiah.".......

So also I conclude....WhO do they say BUHARI is?

TO GEJ and other looting elites, he is a Jailor
To Kashamu, he is a killer
To AIT NTA and other pedestrian journalists, he is a dictator.
To the PDP, he is a destroyer.
To boko haram, he is the end.

But D-one Ayekooto, who do you say BUHARI is?

BUHARI is the CHANGE, the MOSES, the DECORUM, the NEMESIS, the END of corruption, war and impunity. ‪#‎ThisisBuhari‬.‬

BUHARI in FeBUHARI.........SACROSANCT...
[color=#000099][/color]

3 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

Obaseki Endorsed For A Second Term Bid / SARS Officials Shoot Sporadically At Bodo Ward In Rivers, Voters Flee / Dino Malaye Reacts To Oshiomhole Bowing To Saraki In Throwback Photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 77
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.