Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,409 members, 7,846,733 topics. Date: Friday, 31 May 2024 at 09:58 PM

APC Members Defect To PDP In Niger, Kebbi - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / APC Members Defect To PDP In Niger, Kebbi (26377 Views)

APC Members Defect To PDP In Jigawa / APC Members Defect To PDP In Edo (2014) / Mass Exodus From Apc To Pdp In Niger & Kebbi States (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: APC Members Defect To PDP In Niger, Kebbi by judedwriter(m): 2:20pm On Jan 27, 2015
ellechrystal:
Na wa our politicians are so confused.
Confused No confused man will reject a piece of national cake no matter how small it is grin
Re: APC Members Defect To PDP In Niger, Kebbi by fritiyo: 2:20pm On Jan 27, 2015
why are apc members running frm from place to other.

certainly dey really confused knowing full well that, their oga has no integrity to show case to Nigerian.

we dnt want epic way of fighting indisciline n corruption na 21st century pls.
no going back to d olden days.
Re: APC Members Defect To PDP In Niger, Kebbi by dorodee(m): 2:22pm On Jan 27, 2015
dealslip:
If you are not from the north, please leave there before Febuary 14, 2015. If Buhari should mistakenly lose whether by rigging or free and fair election, you will be the first casualty, whether you voted Buhari or not. The corpers that died in 2011 are enough examples. If you are not a Niger Deltan, leave that place before February 14. They have been promising hell if Jonathan doesn't return. Nigerians be wise. Do not waste your life on politicians, because not one of them will lose their lives in the coming election. The soldiers and police Meant to secure your lives are attached to each of them in dozens. Jonathan nor Buhari is a magician. Corruption can only be wiped out by you. If you work in the civil services don't help to manipulate figures or systems or taxes and report to work early. Don't give police and FRSC bribes for circumventing the laws. Don't steal from your office till, do not cheat your fellow man. Do not demand money or contracts from politician in exchange for votes. Reject gifts from them. The cumulation of this vices is what is called corruption. Nigeria wil change if we change because APC is PDP and PDP is APC, there is no change in that.

hmmm... Wisdom is speaking!
Re: APC Members Defect To PDP In Niger, Kebbi by samplegirl(f): 2:22pm On Jan 27, 2015
Trailblazer1:
Dear Nairalanders,
I would like to share a dream I had last night with you all. In my dream, Buhari won the presidential election with a landslide victory and people were celebrating. But when I woke up, I was diagonized of fever.

Pls I need interpretations.

Take panadol extra because what you saw will never happen as long as GOD is alive.

2 Likes

Re: APC Members Defect To PDP In Niger, Kebbi by Elan83(m): 2:24pm On Jan 27, 2015
Nonsensicality! D tide of change is unstopable! I was followin PDP b4,but nw i've regreted eva bein a membr at all, PDP d most corupt & useless party in d universe! Apc!! Change! pDP !! Poverty 2d ppl!
Re: APC Members Defect To PDP In Niger, Kebbi by Dannyset(m): 2:25pm On Jan 27, 2015
When people defect from PDP to APC, u see them live on TV during rallies. Now its APC to PDP, and the only thing u see is on paper.
The truth is, these are the areas PDP want to rig. U will still hear another one, but u won't see it on TV. Its all lies. They want to rig, but we no go gree.
Re: APC Members Defect To PDP In Niger, Kebbi by hizaya61(m): 2:26pm On Jan 27, 2015
Trailblazer1:
Dear Nairalanders,
I would like to share a dream I had last night with you all. In my dream, Buhari won the presidential election with a landslide victory and people were celebrating. But when I woke up, I was diagonized of fever.

About to die if u vote pdp
Re: APC Members Defect To PDP In Niger, Kebbi by Asam2(m): 2:28pm On Jan 27, 2015
Stope dicieving your self, I am at Suleja right now apart from the former chairman popularly known as play cool who left PDP to APC only in pursuit of state house. After noticing that he can't achieve his aim, he ran back to PDP his former party. And that was arrown 4 month ago. I was no PDP member will regain his sit as long as Niger state is concern. Ask muktar, talba and nasko.
Re: APC Members Defect To PDP In Niger, Kebbi by hansad: 2:31pm On Jan 27, 2015
Buhari certificate saga has robbed APC supporters of gas.

Only the most Buhari fanatics still believe that Buhari shall be president of Nigeria after next election.

Even Buhari himself is already showing gradual withdrawal syndromes.

2 Likes

Re: APC Members Defect To PDP In Niger, Kebbi by Ahmeduana(m): 2:32pm On Jan 27, 2015
Trailblazer1:
Dear Nairalanders,

IT MEANS NOTHING GOOD WILL COMES OUT NAZARETH! vote for buhari and vote for sickness, retrogrestion, bad-luck, epidemics, death in unprecedented scale! SO WISE UP AND WOKE UP FROM YOU SLUMBER AND VOTE THE RIGHT CANDIDATE JONATHAN.

2 Likes

Re: APC Members Defect To PDP In Niger, Kebbi by winnieG1(m): 2:32pm On Jan 27, 2015
dealslip:
If you are not from the north, please leave there before Febuary 14, 2015. If Buhari should mistakenly lose whether by rigging or free and fair election, you will be the first casualty, whether you voted Buhari or not. The corpers that died in 2011 are enough examples. If you are not a Niger Deltan, leave that place before February 14. They have been promising hell if Jonathan doesn't return. Nigerians be wise. Do not waste your life on politicians, because not one of them will lose their lives in the coming election. The soldiers and police Meant to secure your lives are attached to each of them in dozens. Jonathan nor Buhari is a magician. Corruption can only be wiped out by you. If you work in the civil services don't help to manipulate figures or systems or taxes and report to work early. Don't give police and FRSC bribes for circumventing the laws. Don't steal from your office till, do not cheat your fellow man. Do not demand money or contracts from politician in exchange for votes. Reject gifts from them. The cumulation of this vices is what is called corruption. Nigeria wil change if we change because APC is PDP and PDP is APC, there is no change in that.

Post of the year, if say u never marry, i for apply
Re: APC Members Defect To PDP In Niger, Kebbi by peteruuu(m): 2:32pm On Jan 27, 2015
Lol..some prophecies are already coming to pass o grin cheesy

*modified*

Hello my fellow nairalanders,please help me win!My brother n I made a bet just now.He said if i can meet up with him on the number of LIKES he's having on this forum,he would dash me his BB Z10 phone!!! Lol..as i no wan miss it..he's giving me a maximum of one just a month!!! HE'S HAVING ABOUT 832 total likes,while i'm just having about 85 total likes. Please help me LIKE this comment.Thanks

2 Likes

Re: APC Members Defect To PDP In Niger, Kebbi by Akpan107(m): 2:33pm On Jan 27, 2015
APC is dead!

1 Like

Re: APC Members Defect To PDP In Niger, Kebbi by Nobody: 2:36pm On Jan 27, 2015
donphilopus:
[s]You guys shouldn't be deceived. The fact that they defected from APC to PDP doesn't mean they would vote Jonathan in the forthcoming Election. Most of them would only vote PDP Candidates in the Governorship, National and State Houses of Assembly. They all will still vote Buhari. If you think I'm lying, wait till February 14th and see how GMB clears that area![/s]

Buhari will return to sambisa next month and nothing can change that. tongue

2 Likes

Re: APC Members Defect To PDP In Niger, Kebbi by akpumping7720(m): 2:37pm On Jan 27, 2015
dealslip:
Nice one. In summary, APC nor PDP is not the CHANGE we need but the CHANGE we need begins from us.

2 Likes

Re: APC Members Defect To PDP In Niger, Kebbi by Akpan107(m): 2:40pm On Jan 27, 2015
Trailblazer1:
Dear Nairalanders,

May God make you recover quick. Na fever worry u.

I once had a dream like that, my dad bought us a nice sound system, i was very happy. I only woke to realised it was a dream.

Get well soon!!
Re: APC Members Defect To PDP In Niger, Kebbi by lordcornel(m): 2:41pm On Jan 27, 2015
Political prostitutes...
Re: APC Members Defect To PDP In Niger, Kebbi by Caseless: 2:41pm On Jan 27, 2015
donphilopus:
You guys shouldn't be deceived. The fact that they defected from APC to PDP doesn't mean they would vote Jonathan in the forthcoming Election. Most of them would only vote PDP Candidates in the Governorship, National and State Houses of Assembly. They all will still vote Buhari. If you think I'm lying, wait till February 14th and see how GMB clears that area!
you even believe this useless story? na pdp cook am. so, apc make u swear with bible or quran before u join them? na story jare...
Re: APC Members Defect To PDP In Niger, Kebbi by Akpan107(m): 2:42pm On Jan 27, 2015
donphilopus:
You guys shouldn't be deceived. The fact that they defected from APC to PDP doesn't mean they would vote Jonathan in the forthcoming Election. Most of them would only vote PDP Candidates in the Governorship, National and State Houses of Assembly. They all will still vote Buhari. If you think I'm lying, wait till February 14th and see how GMB clears that area!
You are already panicking....

GEJ has already won!
Re: APC Members Defect To PDP In Niger, Kebbi by wealth2al(m): 2:42pm On Jan 27, 2015
THE BATTLE HAS JUST BEGUN, LOLS...
Re: APC Members Defect To PDP In Niger, Kebbi by sokera: 2:48pm On Jan 27, 2015
KwoiZabo:
berem. its time for you to defect O because offer closes on he 13th FailBuhari 2015.

You see, PDP states are paying WAEC and NECO fees for their students so that they don't end up like FailBuhari and Fashola is collecting 10000 naira for entrance exams into their own Secondary School built with tax payers money. APC = Fraud
see this one , is that why all sector in the time of GEJ experience more strike ?
Re: APC Members Defect To PDP In Niger, Kebbi by anonimi: 2:51pm On Jan 27, 2015
To join party and stay don turn to by force now abi wetin shocked

“APC is the only party that will make you swear with the Quran to abide by rules and directives of the party, which we did but when we discovered that it is all deceit, we had to leave the party back to the PDP where we left from".

Anyway when you have two DICTATORS- a former miliatry MAXIMUM ruler and a civilian MAFIOSO boss- in charge what can one expect from APCheat

But surely & steadily their evil plans will fall and fail.

www.nairaland.com/attachments/2069705_1987990img44180778379306jpegjpeg2ef3f645e51a515a50a5ddd2f2d3b011_jpgdb1f37e127e67a4b028d599ac23e497c

Vote wisely!!!
Re: APC Members Defect To PDP In Niger, Kebbi by Abdulkareem407(m): 2:51pm On Jan 27, 2015
Lies.... No be only 2,000+ na 1million+ ...PDP Propaganda, Suleja, Mandalla and Lambata is APC dominated Areas... No amount of Propaganda will make us vote PDP... It's make us Love Buhari more and More... PDP should focus on there AIT Anti-Buhari advert.... Senseless Bastards.
Re: APC Members Defect To PDP In Niger, Kebbi by deletrue: 2:52pm On Jan 27, 2015
Can you imagine? The other day, apc presidential candidates singed an undertaking that nobody should leave and decamp from the party no matter whatever befalls such candidates. Apc is no doubt evil and therefore,Islamic. This same party has planned to form paralled government unless they win the election. They are not concerned whether or not the results are genuine ie without rigging. the party from day one is evil. No wonder those who left pdp are so inductrinated and sworn to an OAT to make it impossible for any members to leave after signing the undertakings that what ever they do must be binding. Na wa for this Buhari type of Islam. Highly deadly.
Look at Amaechi, who was very humane, God fearing but today, he totally gone wild, completely out normalcy. He is just damn ready to berry any pdp members. Tufiakwa.

1 Like

Re: APC Members Defect To PDP In Niger, Kebbi by olamonsor2: 2:53pm On Jan 27, 2015
OgologoDimkpa:

Take it easy bro!
Pele!
Lol. I de pa ra gan ni. Changes we need
Re: APC Members Defect To PDP In Niger, Kebbi by Nobody: 3:01pm On Jan 27, 2015
donphilopus:

It's like you don't know why the Presidential Elections are before the Gubernatorial
Re: APC Members Defect To PDP In Niger, Kebbi by M4gunners: 3:08pm On Jan 27, 2015
Hehe dem don dey force people to swear QURAN wen dem never enter power. Na only God know wetin dem go force us to swear to if dem enter Aso Rock.

2 Likes

Re: APC Members Defect To PDP In Niger, Kebbi by toyoutoyou: 3:11pm On Jan 27, 2015
It's a sign that the corrupt regime is about to be cured off ur system.
Trailblazer1:
Dear Nairalanders,

Re: APC Members Defect To PDP In Niger, Kebbi by DevilishKiller: 3:11pm On Jan 27, 2015
omenka:
Ohhh. So the defected back to the PDP!! Good riddance. cheesy
Buhari is a certified terrorist
Apc Is bokoharam

Gej till 2019

2 Likes

Re: APC Members Defect To PDP In Niger, Kebbi by Nobody: 3:12pm On Jan 27, 2015
Trailblazer1:
Dear Nairalanders,

I think the dream has interpreted itself already...

@topic,am not suprised,it's so sad that many Nigerians has failed to see what is happening down there. Don't be deceived.

1 Like

Re: APC Members Defect To PDP In Niger, Kebbi by toyoutoyou: 3:16pm On Jan 27, 2015
Most of these guys are suffering from illiteracy.They don't really know what a good cxountry should be like.
sokera:
see this one , is that why all sector in the time of GEJ experience more strike ?
Re: APC Members Defect To PDP In Niger, Kebbi by melvin0004(m): 3:16pm On Jan 27, 2015
donphilopus:
funny dude.The news of them alone moving frm apc 2 pdp is enough 2 gather more vote 4 gej.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Kogi Borrowed Billions From Banks Despite Paris Club Refund & Bailouts (Photos) / Buhari To Flag Off G-Money In Cross River / Terrorists Killed As NAF Shells Katsina Bandit Leader’s Wedding

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.