Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,900 members, 7,834,987 topics. Date: Monday, 20 May 2024 at 11:53 PM

APC Members Defect To PDP In Niger, Kebbi - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / APC Members Defect To PDP In Niger, Kebbi (26360 Views)

APC Members Defect To PDP In Jigawa / APC Members Defect To PDP In Edo (2014) / Mass Exodus From Apc To Pdp In Niger & Kebbi States (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: APC Members Defect To PDP In Niger, Kebbi by vitality22(m): 3:17pm On Jan 27, 2015
Trailblazer1:
Dear Nairalanders,
I would like to share a dream I had last night with you all. In my dream, Buhari won the presidential election with a landslide victory and people were celebrating. But when I woke up, I was diagonized of fever.

Pls I need interpretations.
Diagnosed you mean?
Re: APC Members Defect To PDP In Niger, Kebbi by Atigba: 3:19pm On Jan 27, 2015
Allah Wakpa

Gej till 2019

3 Likes

Re: APC Members Defect To PDP In Niger, Kebbi by Tex42(m): 3:25pm On Jan 27, 2015
Still to join the decampers are:Tinubu,Buhari,Amechi,Rochas,Fashola...

if u think order wise ask FFK how he got under the umbrella.

1 Like

Re: APC Members Defect To PDP In Niger, Kebbi by festusfeezy(m): 3:29pm On Jan 27, 2015
Trailblazer1:
Dear Nairalanders,
I would like to share a dream I had last night with you all. In my dream, Buhari won the presidential election with a landslide victory and people were celebrating. But when I woke up, I was diagonized of fever.

dream on and wake up to reality after February 14
Re: APC Members Defect To PDP In Niger, Kebbi by robinsoncrosoe: 3:30pm On Jan 27, 2015
Swear with quran

Apc =muslim brotherhood party

Ffk was right afterall

Jaaánjaweeds

3 Likes

Re: APC Members Defect To PDP In Niger, Kebbi by nicerod(m): 3:30pm On Jan 27, 2015
Trailblazer1:
Dear Nairalanders,
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
av been lafffing inside toilet sheet 4 10mins nw bro na Ebola symptom b dat oooo

1 Like

Re: APC Members Defect To PDP In Niger, Kebbi by seguntijan(m): 3:31pm On Jan 27, 2015
This is a message from the APC Presidential
Candidate Gen. Buhari "Fellow Nigerian, People
accuse me of many things. But one thing they
never accuse me of is corruption. They never
accuse me of mediocrity, or of lying. People
accuse me of many things. I have led this country
and I have a record. We were not perfect, but we
were effective; we solved problems, and we made
Nigerians proud. In our government, we fought
corruption, we stabilised the Naira, and we shut
down insurgencies. We shouldn't forget so soon
that there was the Maitatsine ravaging the North
east and we dealt with it. We also overran the
Chadian rebels.We rebuilt industries, Nigerians
queued up and treated each other with respect;
Nigerians took pride in our reputation for
discipline. The world admired us. We were proud
to be Nigerians. However, because they can't
attack our record, they accuse me falsely of
ethnic jingoism; they accuse me falsely of
religious fundamentalism. Because they cannot
attack our record, they accuse us falsely of
calling for election violence - when we have only
insisted on peace. Even as Head of State, we
never imposed Shariah. All my running mates have
been either Igbo or Yoruba and are always devout
Christian of indisputable repute. I have and will
continue to condemn those who burn God's places
of worship, be they churches or mosques and wish
God's judgment upon them. As your President,
their punishment won't stop there, we will also
ensure Boko Haram and other such elements, are
found, are arrested and face the full wrath of the
law as punishment for their crimes against our
country. My dear friends, this is very important to
note: It doesn’t matter if you are Igbo,Yoruba,
Ijaw, Hausa, Idoma, Efik, Ekwere, Urhobo, Igala
and, no, it does not matter if you are Christian,
Muslim,animist or atheist: we need a new
direction under a new leadership. The task ahead
will be challenging and daunting, but it is
surmountable. This is what leadership is about.
My only desire is to prove to you that Nigeria can
truly work. Allow me prove to you that in your
lifetime, you can be proud of this country. Let me
make you this promise today: We will protect your
children. We will protect your wealth. We will
make this country work again. This is why I am
running for the office of the president of Nigeria.
This is my promise." - Muhammadu Buhari
(GCFR). Let's spread this simple message of hope
and truth. Help translate it to all our indigenous
languages, let's all obtain our PVC, pray for
peace, go out on the 14th of FeBuhari, 2015 to
vote for a change that will bring true liberation to
Nigeria and all Nigerians. This is our civic
responsibility. Thank you and God bless

1 Like

Re: APC Members Defect To PDP In Niger, Kebbi by mykemiley(f): 3:36pm On Jan 27, 2015
Trailblazer1:

And how did you know this?

Are you part of the decampees undecided undecided undecided
see na true dat persin dey talk o, evn 4 my side na only governorshio we dey vote apc, buh oga jona till 2019.....

1 Like

Re: APC Members Defect To PDP In Niger, Kebbi by shammah1(m): 3:41pm On Jan 27, 2015
How can people be forced to swear an oath with the quran before joining APC? Wonders shall never even. This so-called party is demonic and evil. Smh!

1 Like

Re: APC Members Defect To PDP In Niger, Kebbi by snowprince59(m): 3:56pm On Jan 27, 2015
Thank God 4 opening some eyez to realise that they were in darkness. APC is an islamic party!

1 Like

Re: APC Members Defect To PDP In Niger, Kebbi by Nobody: 4:00pm On Jan 27, 2015
***ATIKU ABUBAKAR, ENDORSED
PRESIDENTJONATHAN AND ADVICES HIS
NORTHERN BROTHERS AND SISTERS!!!***
Please to all my Muslim brothers and fellow
Northerners, let us not deceive ourselves and be
in high hope, GEJ will win this election,. It’s very
clear. When the voting starts things will be
different from what we're seeing. Don’t go out to
destroy thing when Buhari looses please.
My vote and that of my entire extended family
and people are for GEJ not because he has done
what I expected or performed well but because
Buhari is no fit to rule where we have someone
like Goodluck
Ebele Jonathan and others. Buhari will be worse
than what we are facing now.
Nigerians, we must not go back to former heads
of state who have ruled and destroyed the
progress and development of
our future, always coming back to rule us again
in a democracy era. Does it mean we civilians
don’t have what it takes to rule?
Please every Northerner should put
sentiment aside and vote for GEJ. If not for this
Boko Haram issues I don’t think GEJ has failed
as people are claiming. Ask Buhari the origin of
Boko Haram. He said he will make the Country
ungovernable for Goodluck if
he looses the election. If you say Goodluck
Jonathan has failed, what do we then say about
previous presidents that siphoned all our monies
to foreign accounts?
I remain a PDP member.
VOTE GOODLUCK!!!!!!

2 Likes

Re: APC Members Defect To PDP In Niger, Kebbi by SirEurope(m): 4:14pm On Jan 27, 2015
Trailblazer1:
Dear Nairalanders,

then what about the quaran swearing, won't it have its own effect? Or is muslim now lying with their quaran

1 Like

Re: APC Members Defect To PDP In Niger, Kebbi by Dunamis009: 4:21pm On Jan 27, 2015
There's still room for the prodigal sons grin.. welcome home

1 Like

Re: APC Members Defect To PDP In Niger, Kebbi by ellechrystal(f): 4:35pm On Jan 27, 2015
judedwriter:

Confused No confused man will reject a piece of national cake no matter how small it is grin
Lol. Shebi..but they r. Their level of confusion is too prominent.
Re: APC Members Defect To PDP In Niger, Kebbi by sunayo(m): 5:07pm On Jan 27, 2015
According to the Alhaji,"APC is built around personalities, has no direction." Very true. Tinubu in Lagos and Southwest is APC, if he dies today APC is dead.

Buhari is the face of APC in the North, if he dies APC is dead. No structure, no direction.

But PDP, even Obasanjo a former president, Atiku, former vice and several bigwigs that left could not destroy the party. Very formidable with firm structure, it's not built around personalities but on principles. APC should learn!

1 Like

Re: APC Members Defect To PDP In Niger, Kebbi by badesco(m): 5:08pm On Jan 27, 2015
Trailblazer1:
Dear Nairalanders,

It is the opposite you saw, so it BUHARI but JONATHAN. So for you to recover from your fever, kindly say after me, Jonathan won with Landslide...say it 3 times and your fever will disappear.
Re: APC Members Defect To PDP In Niger, Kebbi by HirstMOG(m): 5:11pm On Jan 27, 2015
donphilopus:
You guys shouldn't be deceived. The fact that they defected from APC to PDP doesn't mean they would vote Jonathan in the forthcoming Election. Most of them would only vote PDP Candidates in the Governorship, National and State Houses of Assembly. They all will still vote Buhari. If you think I'm lying, wait till February 14th and see how GMB clears that area!

Judging by your comment, does that mean the only so called credible person vying for political office in APC is GMB?
Re: APC Members Defect To PDP In Niger, Kebbi by Drmaverick: 5:26pm On Jan 27, 2015
With the election fast approaching and the campaign trail catching fire,we can only wait till the 14th.....but before then lets see how our ogas @ the top will fare.

click here to cast your vote: http://targetdex..com/2015/01/nigeria-decides-2015.html
No rigging o!! smiley

Re: APC Members Defect To PDP In Niger, Kebbi by sunboy(m): 5:48pm On Jan 27, 2015
Defect or not , the north don agree on their candidate don be fooled
Re: APC Members Defect To PDP In Niger, Kebbi by Princewell2012(m): 6:08pm On Jan 27, 2015
If they like they should deffect in millions, it dos'nt matter. Nothing dey happen, we no dey shake.They can not use it to scare us, it is going to be like a fight between david and goliayath. let us wait till then.
Re: APC Members Defect To PDP In Niger, Kebbi by Forwetinnah: 6:11pm On Jan 27, 2015
When my neighbour said he heard on BBC hausa that APC is an islamic party, that was when I knew for certain that they would loose...The Christians there are just grasping on straws. How can you ask someone to swear by the Qur'an without asking if he/she is a muslim or Not? What rubbish is that??
Some of the Christians there are thinking they would change things if they take over power in May but sorry...what you cannot correct now that they really need your vote, how can you correct it when they don't APC is nothing but a personal franchise for Buhari and Tinubu. .simples!!
Re: APC Members Defect To PDP In Niger, Kebbi by synergycom19: 6:31pm On Jan 27, 2015
You think they defected because they love Gej?you guys must be dreaming
Re: APC Members Defect To PDP In Niger, Kebbi by chuose: 7:01pm On Jan 27, 2015
synergycom19:
You think they defected because they love Gej?you guys must be dreaming

THEY DEFECTED BECOS THEY REALIZED THAT GEN Buhari HAS NO CERTIFICATE

Re: APC Members Defect To PDP In Niger, Kebbi by fredola77(m): 7:26pm On Jan 27, 2015
Trailblazer1:
Dear Nairalanders,

Sorry for commenting late.
I had same dream with same outcome last week. But the thing is that each time I dream like that IT'S ALWAYS THE OPPOSITE that happens in REALITY!
May be its a gift. Guys am NOT joking....
Note this today that someone in Nairaland says so!

Peace!
Re: APC Members Defect To PDP In Niger, Kebbi by simdam500(m): 7:30pm On Jan 27, 2015
niggereyez: so the reaction b/w APC & PDP is in a state of chemical equilibrium. .. grin

Don't mind them undecided

that why they are not different from each other.

1 Like

Re: APC Members Defect To PDP In Niger, Kebbi by simdam500(m): 8:39pm On Jan 27, 2015
shammah1: How can people be forced to swear an oath with the quran before joining APC? Wonders shall never even. This so-called party is demonic and evil. Smh!

Where u hear that
Re: APC Members Defect To PDP In Niger, Kebbi by Nobody: 8:47pm On Jan 27, 2015
The PDP gate is still widely open... Atiku, Rochas, Amechi and Kwankwanso should better humble themselves and join the train...lol
Re: APC Members Defect To PDP In Niger, Kebbi by danielmichael(m): 9:38pm On Jan 27, 2015
dealslip:
If you are not from the north, please leave there before Febuary 14, 2015. If Buhari should mistakenly lose whether by rigging or free and fair election, you will be the first casualty, whether you voted Buhari or not. The corpers that died in 2011 are enough examples. If you are not a Niger Deltan, leave that place before February 14. They have been promising hell if Jonathan doesn't return. Nigerians be wise. Do not waste your life on politicians, because not one of them will lose their lives in the coming election. The soldiers and police Meant to secure your lives are attached to each of them in dozens. Jonathan nor Buhari is a magician. Corruption can only be wiped out by you. If you work in the civil services don't help to manipulate figures or systems or taxes and report to work early. Don't give police and FRSC bribes for circumventing the laws. Don't steal from your office till, do not cheat your fellow man. Do not demand money or contracts from politician in exchange for votes. Reject gifts from them. The cumulation of this vices is what is called corruption. Nigeria wil change if we change because APC is PDP and PDP is APC, there is no change in that.

Baby pls cn yu kall me..i love this guud write up and i love yu too 09033920619
Re: APC Members Defect To PDP In Niger, Kebbi by dagentility(f): 11:00pm On Jan 27, 2015
[quote auhor=ichidodo post=30180374] APC e-goats will surely be heartbroken... [/quote]
I just like this guy ichidodo
Re: APC Members Defect To PDP In Niger, Kebbi by shammah1(m): 5:35pm On Feb 04, 2015
Read the post before you comment
simdam500:

Where u hear that

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Governor Sanwo-Olu meets Buhari in Aso Rock (Photos) / N125m ‘Invisible’ House Rented For Saraki, Senate President / Ugwuanyi Inaugurates Reconstructed Enugu Miliken Hill Road

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.